Author Topic: LithoJazzoSphere Roulette V1: Variety & Reciprocity (Post-Roulette Playlist)  (Read 119041 times)

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
So I've got an idea of what to send. I checked your RYM and the album I'm looking at is in your list but it's not rated. Does that mean you've listened once and just not rated the album? Is it sendable?

As ariich said, if it's wishlisted I probably haven't heard it.  If it's listed as part of my physical or digital collection but not rated it could be either.  Just e-mail or PM me about it if you want to know.

Cool, the album I'm thinking is just on your wishlist. I'll send soon, haven't got time to over think it as Tim will give me a ticket!

By the way, if you're listening to all the submissions in my roulette too, could you just send me write ups of the songs and I'll edit them to suit my feelings. Might get results in a week then, cheers.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
I haven't sent yet, it's Christmas holidays here and I'm in another city until tomorrow evening. Best case scenario I'll send tomorrow, but it'll probably be on January 9th.

Luke, same goes for your roulette.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
No problem at all, I'm busy juggling notes for Night is the New Day and corralling '22 releases in the meantime.  :)

By the way, if you're listening to all the submissions in my roulette too, could you just send me write ups of the songs and I'll edit them to suit my feelings. Might get results in a week then, cheers.

Sure thing, here's the first one.

LithoJazzoSphere - [redacted] - "[redacted]"

This is one of the best songs I've ever heard. 

Score:  10/10

How's that?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 01:14:27 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline Lethean

:lol

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Sure thing, here's the first one.

LithoJazzoSphere - [redacted] - "[redacted]"

This is one of the best songs I've ever heard. 

Score:  10/10

How's that?

OK, I'm just about to send and blow my chances of winning this roulette, at this early stage.

This shit is weird as fuck but you're one of the few people I feel might get it. Don't let me down dude!

And sent
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 03:38:45 PM by twosuitsluke »

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Sent

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Before I post hangman, anyone want to guess any artists?  It's quite possible to get a few if you don't think too hard.  The hint is that apparently round 3 is the "send a band I love regardless of whether they might appeal to the particular host or not" round, at least for a few people.  Fair enough, since I spent the first two rounds "forcing" you to pick something more similar to things I already like, and will do so again in the next two.  :)

Offline Lethean

The hint is that apparently round 3 is the "send a band I love regardless of whether they might appeal to the particular host or not" round, at least for a few people. :)
That's what every round is for me. :)

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Well, at least your first two submissions were topical.  No idea what you'll come up with for 5 and 8. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 04:44:04 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline Lethean

The hint is that apparently round 3 is the "send a band I love regardless of whether they might appeal to the particular host or not" round, at least for a few people. :)
That's what every round is for me. :)

Speaking of which, TAC is gonna get The Great Cold Distance and Night Is the New Day in his next roulette if he doesn't stop fooling around listening to Alice Cooper so he can give his first (or 10th) impressions....

Offline Lethean

Well, at least your first two submissions were topical.  No idea what you'll come up with for for 5 and 8.
Of course they were - I at least attempt to follow the rules. :)  I got very very lucky with round 3 though.

And I mean, I know hardly any of the songs on your 2022 list.  So having the same favorite band probably doesn't mean anything at all. But I have to hope that you at least won't despise my other favorites....

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Yeah, a sizeable number of them are a decent distance from standard DTF fare.  And compared to the average I probably try and spread out my listening over more artists rather than obsessing over a smaller number, though there are obviously exceptions. 

Offline Lethean

I don't know if I want to guess certain bands because I might want to use them in a future round if they aren't being used now....

Offline Lethean

What about Coheed and Cambria sent by twosuitsluke?

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Very close!

Offline Lethean

Sent by Vmadera00?

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Nope. 

Bit of a ghost town at the moment, how dare everyone get lives!  :p   I suppose my hint still applies even though I'm posting the skeleton now.   

And unfortunately, romdrums has had to drop out, says he's way too busy for the next few months.  I'll keep his spot open in case things change and he wants to rejoin later though. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 05:30:28 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
 ??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                               
    1:    _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                           
    2:    _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                             
    1:    _   ’   _       _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                           
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                             
    3:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _                                                                     
    2:    _       _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _                                   
    4:    _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _                                                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                         
    1:    _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                     
    1:    _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                             
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _       _   _   _                                                                           
    3:    _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                 

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _       _       _   _   _                                                               
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                     
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                       
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                           
    2:    _   _       _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _                     
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                         
    4:    _   _   _       _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _       _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _                                               
    2:    _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                   
    2:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   .       _   _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _       &       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                 
    1:    _   _   _   -   _   _   _   _   _       &       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                                   
    2:    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                               
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   _   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                 
    2:    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _       (   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   )     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                               
    1:    _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                 
    2:    _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    3:    _   _   _   _   _                                                                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                   
    1:    _   _   _   _   _                                                                                                 

Guessed Letters:

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
T
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
King Gizzard..sent by Luke
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Was my T correct?  ;D
Oh that's right, you do them in pairs.

I'll take an A!

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
 ??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   _   a       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   t   t                                                               
    1:    T   _   _       _   _   _   t   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    2:    T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   a   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   a   _   _   _   _       _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _       _   a   _   _                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   _   _   t   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   ’   _       T   _   a   t       _   _   _   _                                                                           
    3:    _   a   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   t   _   _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   t   t   _       _   a   _                                                                     
    2:    A       _   a   _       _   _       A   _   _   t   _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _       _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   '   _       _   a   _   _                                   
    4:    T   _       t   _   _       _   _   a                                                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    T   _   _       _   _   t   _                                                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   _   t   '   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   _   _   _   t   a       _   _   _   _   _   _   a                                                                     
    1:    _   _       _   a   _   _                                                                                             
    2:    _   _   t   _   _   _   t       a       _   a   _                                                                           
    3:    _   _       _   _   _   t   _       _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                 

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _   a   _   _   a   _       _   _   _   _   _   t                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    A       _   _   _   _   t       a   _   _       a       _   a   _                                                               
    2:    T   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                     
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   t       A   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   _   _   a   t   _   _   a   _                                                                                       
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   t   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   _                                                                           
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   a   _   _                                                                           
    2:    (   _       _   a   _   '   t       _   _   _   _       T   _   )       _   a   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _                     
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                         
    4:    T   _   _       A   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _                                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   _   a   _       _   a   a   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _       _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _       a   t       _                                               
    2:    T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   a   _   _   _       _   a   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _   _   a   t   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   
twosuitluke:    K   i   n   g       G   i   z   z   a   r   d       &       T   h   e       L   i   z   a   r   d       W   i   z   a   r   d                 
    1:    _   a   _   -   T   _   _   _   _       &       T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       A   _   t   _   _                                                                                   
    2:    _   _   t   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   a   _   t                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   _   t   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                               
    2:    _   _   a   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                       
    1:    _   a   _   _       _   _   t       _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                 
    2:    T   _   a   t       T   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   t       (   T   _   _       _   _   _   _   t       _   t   _   a   _   )     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    A   _   _   _   _   a                                                                                               
    1:    _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _                                                                 
    3:    _   _   _   _   t                                                                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

1:    _   _   _   _   a                                                                                                   

Guessed Letters:  T, A,

Normally I'd want people to at least alternate in guessing letters, but in the interest of getting this going I'll take those two in a row. 

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
B
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline HOF

L

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
 ??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    L   _   _   _   _   _   a       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   t   t                                                               
    1:    T   _   _       _   _   _   t   _   _   '   _       _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    2:    T   _   _       B   _   _   _   _       _   _   a   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   a   _   _   _   _       _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   _   a   _   _   _   l   _   _   t   _   _       _   a   l   _                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   _   _   t   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    B   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                             
    1:    _   ’   _       T   _   a   t       _   _   _   l                                                                           
    3:    _   a   _   _   _       L   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   t   _   _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _   _   _   _       _   _   t   t   _       _   a   _                                                                     
    2:    A       B   a   _       _   _       A   _   _   t   _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _       _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   l   '   _       B   a   _   _                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

2:    _   _   _   _   t   '   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   _   _   _   t   a       _   _   _   l   _   _   a                                                                     
    1:    _   _       B   a   _   _                                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   '   _       L   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    B   a   l   _   a   _       _   _   _   _   _   t                                                                           

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   l   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    A       _   _   _   _   t       a   _   _       a       _   a   _                                                               
    2:    T   _   _   _   l   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                     
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   t       A   _   _                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    L   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                             
    1:    B   _   l   a   t   _   _   a   l                                                                                       
    2:    _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _   t   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    T   _   _       _   l   _   _   _   t   _   l   _                                                                           
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       B   _   a   _   _                                                                           
    2:    (   _       _   a   _   '   t       _   _   _   _       T   _   )       _   a   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   _   _                     
    3:    B   _   _   _   _   l   _   _                                                                                         
    4:    T   _   _       A   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   a   _   l   _   _                                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   _   l   a   _       _   a   a   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _       _   _   _       _   _       l   _   _   _   _   _   _       a   t       _                                               
    2:    T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                             

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    B   l   a   _   _   _       _   a   _   _                                                                                 

??? :                                                                                                                   
twosuitluke:    K   i   n   g       G   i   z   z   a   r   d       &       T   h   e       L   i   z   a   r   d       W   i   z   a   r   d                 
    1:    _   a   _   -   T   _   _   _   _       &       T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _   _   _

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   b       A   l   t   _   _                                                                                   
    1:    _   l   _   _   _   _       B   _   _   _   _   _                                                                           
    2:    _   _   t   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       _   _       _   _   a   _   t                                                   

??? :                                                                                                                   

2:    _   _   a   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   _       _   _   _                                         

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    _   a   _   _   l   l   _   _   _                                                                                       
    1:    _   a   _   _       _   _   t       _   _   _   _   l   _   _                                                                 
    2:    T   _   a   t       T   _   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   t       (   T   _   _       _   _   _   _   t       _   t   _   a   _   )     

??? :                                                                                                                   

??? :    A   _   _   _   _   a                                                                                               
    1:    _   _       _   _   _   _       _   _       B   l   _   _   _                                                                 

??? :                                                                                                                   

Guessed Letters:  T, A, B, L,

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Leprous-Bilateral

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Han-Tyumi & the Murder of the Universe

…interesting choice. :biggrin:

Forced Entry :metal :metal :metal

What's with the completely blank entries?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 07:55:53 PM by Buddyhunter1 »
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
N

Maybe who sent it?

Offline Lethean

C

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

??? :    L   _   _   _   _   n   a       _   c   _   _   n   n   _   t   t                                                               
    1:    T   _   _       _   _   _   t   _   c   '   _       _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    2:    T   _   _       B   _   n   n   _       _   _   a   n   _                                                                     

??? :    _   _   a   n   _   _   _       _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   _   a   _   _   _   l   _   _   t   _   n       _   a   l   _                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   n   _   t   _   _   _   _   t   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :    B   _   _   _   n   c   _                                                                                             
    1:    _   ’   _       T   _   a   t       _   _   _   l                                                                           
    3:    _   a   _   _   _       L   _   _   _   _   n   _                                                                           

??? :    _   a   t   _   _   n   _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                             
    1:    _   _   _   _   n       _   _   t   t   _       _   a   _                                                                     
    2:    A       B   a   _       _   n       A   _   _   t   _   _   _   a   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _       _   _       _   n       t   _   _       _   _   _   _   l   '   _       B   a   c   _                                   

??? :    _   _   n   _   c   _   _   _                                                                                         
    2:    N   _   _   _   t   '   _       _   _   _   c   _   n   _   _   n   _                                                           
    3:    _   _   _   _   _   t   _   _   n   _       _   _   _   _                                                                     

??? :    _   a   _   _   _   t   a       _   _   _   l   _   _   a                                                                     
    1:    _   _       B   a   c   _                                                                                             

??? :    _   _   _   _   '   _       L   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    B   a   l   _   a   n       _   _   _   _   _   t                                                                           

??? :    _   _   _   _       _   _   l   _   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    A       N   _   _   _   t       a   n   _       a       _   a   _                                                               
    2:    T   _   _   _   l   _       _   _       _   n   _   _   _       _   _   _   _                                                     

??? :    L   e   p   r   o   u   s                                                                                             
    1:    B   i   l   a   t   e   r   a   l                                                                                       
    2:    F   o   r   c   e   d       E   n   t   r   y                                                                             

??? :    T   _   _       C   l   _   _   n   t   _   l   _                                                                           
    1:    _   _   _   _   _   _   _       B   _   a   c   _                                                                           
    2:    (   _       C   a   n   '   t       _   _   _   _       T   _   )       _   a   _   _       _   _   _       _   _   n   _                     
    3:    B   _   c   _   c   l   _   _                                                                                         
    4:    T   _   _       A   _   _       _   _       _   _   _   a   c   l   _   _                                                         

??? :    N   _   c   _   l   a   _       _   a   a   _                                                                             
    1:    N   _       _   n   _       _   _       l   _   _   _   _   n   _       a   t       _                                               
    2:    T   _   _       _   _   _   _   _   n   _   _                                                                             

??? :    B   l   a   n   c   _       _   a   _   _                                                                                 

1:    H   a   n   -   T   y   u   m   i       &       T   h   e       M   u   r   d   e   r       o   f       t   h   e       U   n   i   v   e   r   s   e

??? :    _   _   _   b       A   l   t   _   _                                                                                   
    1:    _   l   _   _   n   _       B   _   n   _   n   _                                                                           
    2:    _   _   t   _       _   _   _   _       _   n       _   _       _   _   a   _   t                                                   

??? :    _   n   _   _   _   n   _   _   _                                                                                       
    2:    _   _   a   _   _   _   _       _   _       t   _   _       _   _   _   n   _       _   _   n                                         

??? :    _   a   _   _   l   l   _   _   n                                                                                       
    1:    _   a   _   _       _   _   t       C   _   _   c   l   _   _                                                                 
    2:    T   _   a   t       T   _   _   _       _   _       N   _   _   _   t       (   T   _   _       _   _   _   _   t       _   t   _   a   _   )     

??? :    A   _   _   n   _   a                                                                                               
    1:    _   _       _   _   _   _       _   n       B   l   _   _   _                                                                 
    2:    _   _       _   _   _   n   _   _   n   _                                                                                 

??? :    _   _   _   n   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                   

Guessed Letters:  T, A, B, L, N, C,

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

Maybe who sent it?

That's what I thought at first too, but there's already a spot for them.  Don't blame me, this monstrosity of a spreadsheet is ariich's work.  :p  Or maybe I've just screwed it up.   :lol   I'm deleting them anyway, hope that doesn't have some other unforseen consequences.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
super spaced out hangman  :lol

anyways, loreena mckennitt

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
super spaced out hangman  :lol

Yeah Litho if you're using Ariich's spreadsheet you're copypasting from the wrong place I think. :lol There should be an output column with the proper spacing.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
It should start around E131 on the second tab of his original.  It will update letters and senders, but not artists or songs, so I've had to manually edit those.  Not sure what might be going on.