Author Topic: LithoJazzoSphere Roulette V1: Variety & Reciprocity (Post-Roulette Playlist)  (Read 120840 times)

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Someone sent I n s o m n i u m - S h a d o w s  o f  t h e  D y I n g  S u n
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Yeah, what buddy said - that spacing doesn't look right!

EDIT: the output is column BZ

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
I can't copypaste that though, it doesn't have the blank lines for unguessed letters, and is mostly "#VALUE!" lines. 

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
test
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:26:06 AM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
test
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:19:02 AM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
I can't copypaste that though, it doesn't have the blank lines for unguessed letters, and is mostly "#VALUE!" lines. 
Hmm, then something must have gone wrong along the way. It should look like the Artist + Multi Songs tab of this template: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19nfluLW42RhoixfkpaJHG1oOpkaeKc4Ceg6YWJdIe2A/edit?usp=sharing (feel free to take a fresh download and try again, and let me know if I can help at all!)

EDIT: I've also added a Guidance tab which includes the step-by-step pointers I've normally sent people in a PM when sending them the spreadsheet. The guidance is slightly different for the multi-song tab and the standard (single song or album) one.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 11:58:17 PM by ariich »

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
How dare someone else send Leprous!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Wolfking
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Also N i c o l a s  J a a r
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Also N i c o l a s  J a a r

S      a      c      u      l
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
:    n    e    v    e    r    u    s    e    t    h    i    s    :
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I'll take an E..

maybe an update..

and this hangman is hurting my eyes. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
I've tried a million different things and can't get it to work right with the method that apparently everyone else uses.  Maybe something obvious I'm overlooking trying to get into the nitty-gritty of it.  Although, the issue seems to be the multi-song format.  425's has that, but how common are those?  The single song one seemed to work OK with some tweaks, but I copy the data from a different spot than you're supposed to.  You'll probably just have to put up with s   p   a  c   e   d      o    u   t      h   a   n   g   m   a   n   for now.  I'm putting the blame firmly at the feet of some of your songs, you'll see soon enough.  :p  Maybe better luck in round 6 perhaps, I'll experiment with things between then and now.  One method that I thought might work can't even be checked because it exceeds the 20k character limit, and I worry I'm breaking something by chopping it in half to test it.  This brings back memories of the early days of trying to debug my websites manually. 

Edit:  Ah, that guidance tab definitely wasn't in the original I found, so I "learned" it by trial and error.  Maybe a fresh slate for R6 will resolve things if I go through it more methodically.  Right now more time trying to figure this out is just going to drive me bonkers, and cut into song listening time. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 01:52:35 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
I've tried a million different things and can't get it to work right with the method that apparently everyone else uses.  Maybe something obvious I'm overlooking trying to get into the nitty-gritty of it.  Although, the issue seems to be the multi-song format.  425's has that, but how common are those?  The single song one seemed to work OK with some tweaks, but I copy the data from a different spot than you're supposed to.  You'll probably just have to put up with s   p   a  c   e   d      o    u   t      h   a   n   g   m   a   n   for now.  I'm putting the blame firmly at the feet of some of your songs, you'll see soon enough.  :p  Maybe better luck in round 6 perhaps, I'll experiment with things between then and now.  One method that I thought might work can't even be checked because it exceeds the 20k character limit, and I worry I'm breaking something by chopping it in half to test it.  This brings back memories of the early days of trying to debug my websites manually. 

Edit:  Ah, that guidance tab definitely wasn't in the original I found, so I "learned" it by trial and error.  Maybe a fresh slate for R6 will resolve things if I go through it more methodically.  Right now more time trying to figure this out is just going to drive me bonkers, and cut into song listening time. 

The guidance tab is new - I'd have messaged you those pointers if I'd sent you the spreadsheet (like I have to everyone else who I've sent it to), but you presumably got it second hand from someone else. I've added it so that if this happens again in future to someone else, at least it'll all be in one place.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
OK, I'll settle for an update.  ;D

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
 ??? :    L   o   r   e   e   n   a       M   c   K   e   n   n   i   t   t                                                               
    1:    T   _   e       _   _   _   t   _   c   '   _       _   _   e   a   _                                                           
    2:    T   _   e       B   _   n   n   _       _   _   a   n   _                                                                     

??? :    _   _   a   n   _   _   _       _   a   _   _   _   _                                                                       
    1:    _   _   _   e   a   _   _   e   l   _   _   t   e   n       _   a   l   _                                                         
    2:    _   _   _   n   _   t   _   _   _   _   t   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :    B   e   _   _   n   c   e                                                                                             
    1:    _   ’   _       T   _   a   t       _   _   _   l                                                                           
    2:    _   _   e   e   _   _   _                                                                                             
    3:    _   a   _   _   _       L   e   _   _   _   n   _                                                                           

??? :    _   a   t   _   e   n   _   a   _   _   e   _                                                                             
    1:    _   e   _   _   n       _   _   t   t   _       _   a   _                                                                     
    2:    A       B   a   _       _   n       A   _   _   t   e   _   _   a   _                                                           
    3:    _   e   _       _   _       _   n       t   _   e       _   e   _   _   l   '   _       B   a   c   _                                   
    4:    T   _       t   _   e       _   e   a                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   n   _   c   _   _   _                                                                                         
    1:    T   _   e       _   _   t   _                                                                                         
    2:    N   _   _   _   t   '   _       _   e   _   c   e   n   _   _   n   _                                                           
    3:    E   _   e   _   _   t   _   _   n   _       _   _   e   _                                                                     

??? :    _   a   _   _   e   t   a       _   _   _   l   _   _   a                                                                     
    1:    _   _       B   a   c   _                                                                                             
    2:    _   _   t   _   _   _   t       a       _   a   _                                                                           
    3:    _   _       _   _   _   t   _       _   _       _   e   e   _                                                                 

??? :    _   _   _   _   '   _       L   _   _   e                                                                                 
    1:    B   a   l   _   a   n       _   _   _   _   _   t                                                                           

??? :    _   e   _   e       _   e   l   _   _   e                                                                                 
    1:    A       N   _   _   _   t       a   n   _       a       _   a   _                                                               
    2:    T   e   _   _   l   e       _   _       _   n   _   e   _       _   _   _   e                                                     
    3:    _   _   _   e   _   _       _   _       t   _   e       _   _   _   _   t       A   _   _                                             

??? :    L   e   p   r   o   u   s                                                                                             
    1:    B   i   l   a   t   e   r   a   l                                                                                       
    2:    F   o   r   c   e   d       E   n   t   r   y                                                                             

??? :    T   _   e       C   l   _   e   n   t   e   l   e                                                                           
    1:    _   _   _   _   e   _   _       B   e   a   c   _                                                                           
    2:    (   _       C   a   n   '   t       _   e   e   _       T   _   )       _   a   _   e       _   _   _       _   _   n   e                     
    3:    B   _   c   _   c   l   e   _                                                                                         
    4:    T   _   e       A   _   e       _   _       _   _   _   a   c   l   e   _                                                         

Sacul:    N   i   c   o   l   a   s       J   a   a   r                                                                             
    1:    N   _       _   n   e       _   _       l   _   _   _   _   n   _       a   t       _                                               
    2:    T   _   e       _   _   _   e   _   n   _   _                                                                             

??? :    B   l   a   n   c   _       _   a   _   _                                                                                 
    1:    _   e   a   t   _       _   _   _   _                                                                                   
    2:    _   _   _   _   e       _   _   .       _   _   _   _   e                                                                     

twosuitluke:    K   i   n   g       G   i   z   z   a   r   d       &       T   h   e       L   i   z   a   r   d       W   i   z   a   r   d                 
    1:    H   a   n   -   T   y   u   m   i       &       T   h   e       M   u   r   d   e   r       o   f       t   h   e       U   n   i   v   e   r   s   e

??? :    E   _   e   b       A   l   t   _   _                                                                                   
    1:    E   l   _   e   n   _       B   _   n   _   n   _                                                                           
    2:    _   _   t   _       _   _   _   e       _   n       _   _       _   e   a   _   t                                                   

??? :    I   n   s   o   m   n   i   u   m                                                                                       
    1:    _   _   t   e       _   _       _   _       _   _   _   _   _   _                                                               
    2:    S   h   a   d   o   w   s       of   f       t   h   e       D   y   i   n   g       S   u   n                                         

??? :    _   a   _   _   l   l   _   _   n                                                                                       
    1:    _   a   _   _       _   e   t       C   _   _   c   l   e   _                                                                 
    2:    T   _   a   t       T   _   _   e       _   _       N   _   _   _   t       (   T   _   e       _   _   _   _   t       _   t   _   a   _   )     

??? :    A   _   e   n   _   a                                                                                               
    1:    _   e       _   _   _   _       _   n       B   l   _   e   _                                                                 
    2:    _   e       E   _   e   n   _   e   n   _                                                                                 
    3:    _   _   _   _   t                                                                                                   

??? :    _   _   _   n   _   _   _   _   _   _                                                                                   
    1:    _   _   _   e   a                                                                                                 

Guessed Letters:  T, A, B, L, N, C, E,

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
The Clientele
Beyonce?....is K-Lox playing??

If Wolfking didn't send Insomnium, then Ariich did.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

Wolfking

TAC strikes again!   :biggrin:   Wolf is not in this roulette.  I wish he was, especially for the next round, but it sounded like he's way too overloaded lately. 

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
The Clientele
Beyonce?....is K-Lox playing??

If Wolfking didn't send Insomnium, then Ariich did.

Yes. 

Yes.  No.  Apparently slightly before/after my time.  Also AKA "The Walrus", right? 

Yes. 

Online HOF

Marillion, but give me a sec to work out the songs.

Edit: it’s Warm Wet Circles and That Time of The Night (The Short Straw) sent by Stadler.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 02:26:11 PM by HOF »

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Tim sent Ereb Altor

EDIT: With Fire in My Heart. Not sure of the other one.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

2:    _   _   _   n   _   t   _   _   _   _   t   _       _   _   _   a   _   _   _   _   _   _                                             

??? :    B   e   y   o   n   c   e                                                                                             

3:    _   e   _       _   _       _   n       t   _   e       _   e   _   _   l   '   _       B   a   c   _                                   

2:    T   e   _   _   l   e       _   _       _   n   _   e   _       _   _   _   e                                                     
    3:    _   _   _   e   _   _       _   _       t   _   e       _   _   _   _   t       A   _   _                                             

??? :    T   h   e       C   l   i   e   n   t   e   l   e                                                                           
    2:    (   _       C   a   n   '   t       _   e   e   _       T   _   )       _   a   _   e       _   _   _       _   _   n   e                     
    1:    N   _       _   n   e       _   _       l   _   _   _   _   n   _       a   t       _                                               

twosuitluke:    K   i   n   g       G   i   z   z   a   r   d       &       T   h   e       L   i   z   a   r   d       W   i   z   a   r   d                 
    1:    H   a   n   -   T   y   u   m   i       &       T   h   e       M   u   r   d   e   r       o   f       t   h   e       U   n   i   v   e   r   s   e
TAC:    E   r   e   b       A   l   t   of   r                                                                                   
    2:    _   _   t   _       _   _   _   e       _   n       _   _       _   e   a   _   t                                                   
ariich:    I   n   s   o   m   n   i   u   m                                                                                       
    2:    S   h   a   d   o   w   s       of   f       t   h   e       D   y   i   n   g       S   u   n                                         
Stadler:    M   a   r   i   l   l   i   o   n                                                                                       
    1:    W   a   r   m       W   e   t       C   i   r   c   l   e   s                                                                 
    2:    T   h   a   t       T   i   m   e       o   f       N   i   g   h   t       (   T   h   e       S   h   o   r   t       S   t   r   a   w   )     

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
test

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

??? :    B   e   y   o   n   c   e                                                                                             

??? :    T   h   e       C   l   i   e   n   t   e   l   e                                                                           

TAC:    E   r   e   b       A   l   t   o   r                                                                                   

ariich:    I   n   s   o   m   n   i   u   m                                                                                       
    2:    S   h   a   d   o   w   s       o   f       t   h   e       D   y   i   n   g       S   u   n                                         

Stadler:    M   a   r   i   l   l   i   o   n                                                                                       
    1:    W   a   r   m       W   e   t       C   i   r   c   l   e   s                                                                 
    2:    T   h   a   t       T   i   n   e       o   f       N   i   g   h   t       (   T   h   e       S   h   o   r   t       S   t   r   a   w   )     

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Crow sent B  e  y  o  n  c  e

Litho if you want to just send me a link to your spreadsheet I can fix it for you and sit out the rest of this hangman. :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
HOF sent The Clientele

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Crow sent B  e  y  o  n  c  e

Litho if you want to just send me a link to your spreadsheet I can fix it for you and sit out the rest of this hangman. :lol
Likewise I'm also happy to troubleshoot/fix it, being the creator of the thing. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
The Mystic's Dream
The Bonny Swans

I'm That Girl
Freedom
Daddy Lessons

I be am boner inducing.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Kingcrow:
The Moth
Night's Descending
Everything Goes

I be am boner inducing.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I'd like to offer that I would have no clue how to fix it.  :lol

I still do my Hangmans using the old fashioned space bar and _ _ s.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Pepe Deluxe:
A Night and a Day
Temple of (the) Unfed Fire
Riders of the First Ark

I be am boner inducing.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Bicycle

No One Is Looking At U
The Governor

Eldens Boning
With Fire In My Heart

EDIT: Ok I think that's it for now. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
I've done so much tweaking it would probably be a nightmare to go through right now, but I will definitely take one of you up on that offer in R6 if I'm still having problems then. 

Sorry this round is becoming a comedy of errors, but it does make this an even more unique roulette.   :lol

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Sorry this round is becoming a comedy of errors, but it does make this an even more unique roulette.   :lol
No worries, it's not stopping us from doing the roulette! Just makes it funny to read. :lol

I be am boner inducing.