Author Topic: 2020 NFL Thread v. Tom Brady aging better than Mila Kunis  (Read 118392 times)

Offline pg1067

Re: 2020 NFL Thread v. Super Bowl 55: Chiefs vs Bucs
« Reply #2380 on: February 07, 2021, 07:07:26 PM »
Does CBS really think an Equalizer remake with Dana Owens as the lead is believable or in any way a good idea?!
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2381 on: February 07, 2021, 07:08:26 PM »
 :lol

Btw, these refs are the only reason KC is down 19. Lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2382 on: February 07, 2021, 07:08:44 PM »
Also, this thing is over.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #2383 on: February 07, 2021, 07:11:32 PM »

Btw, these refs are the only reason KC is down 19. Lol

Spencer? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2384 on: February 07, 2021, 07:13:31 PM »
 :rollin
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2385 on: February 07, 2021, 07:17:04 PM »
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2386 on: February 07, 2021, 07:22:52 PM »
Who's Spencer? I don't get it.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2387 on: February 07, 2021, 07:23:50 PM »

Silent. Perennial Brady hater because of his disturbing man-love of Rodgers.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #2388 on: February 07, 2021, 07:26:38 PM »

He means Splent...he got King'd there by his phone...

And what was that little reddit blip commercial? Gotta find a screen cap of that one.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2389 on: February 07, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
TB defensive front for MVP! Wow.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2390 on: February 07, 2021, 07:33:35 PM »
Mahomes is gonna get ripped for this game, but there is no QB alive who would do well tonight under this much pressure the entire game.  He has no chance on virtually every play. 

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #2391 on: February 07, 2021, 07:34:22 PM »

He means Splent...he got King'd there by his phone...

And what was that little reddit blip commercial? Gotta find a screen cap of that one.

I reversed my DVR to pause. Essentially, they spent their entire ad budget on a 5 second Super Bowl commercial because that's all it would give them. Was just simply telling you to use Reddit.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2392 on: February 07, 2021, 07:35:23 PM »
This KC run defence is soft like shit on a hot summer night.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #2393 on: February 07, 2021, 07:35:33 PM »
Mahomes is gonna get ripped for this game, but there is no QB alive who would do well tonight under this much pressure the entire game.  He has no chance on virtually every play. 

This
Photobucket sucks.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2394 on: February 07, 2021, 07:35:51 PM »
And what happened to Mila Kunis?  She has been as cute as can be for as long as I can remember, yet all of a sudden looks old.  Did she get some bad plastic surgery done or what?

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2395 on: February 07, 2021, 07:38:17 PM »

They were banking on suckahs like you, man.
Brilliant move by them.

Well, there was pressure for sure, but the Bucs actually decided to defend Hill and Kelce. It seemed so obvious, yet no team ever does it.

And what happened to Mila Kunis?  She has been as cute as can be for as long as I can remember, yet all of a sudden looks old.  Did she get some bad plastic surgery done or what?

She was never all that great.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #2396 on: February 07, 2021, 07:39:34 PM »

This

He has two starting linemen out, his toe is all types of fucked up, and TB's line is playing at the highest caliber. He holds little culpability in this one, he's just outmatched.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2397 on: February 07, 2021, 07:42:06 PM »

He has two starting linemen out, his toe is all types of fucked up, and TB's line is playing at the highest caliber. He holds little culpability in this one, he's just outmatched.

Agreed.  Even on the plays where he runs around and buys time, almost no one is getting open.  This game is a good example of why it is not always fair to judge QB's solely by wins and losses.  History will look back and say, "Boy, Mahomes sucked in that one Super Bowl," but anyone with any objectivity who is watching this knows he has no chance. 

But hey, if nothing else, this will silence that silly "Mahomes will be the GOAT one day" narrative, which has always been way too premature.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2398 on: February 07, 2021, 07:43:37 PM »

But hey, if nothing else, this will silence that silly "Mahomes will be the GOAT one day" narrative, which has always been way too premature.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2399 on: February 07, 2021, 07:45:01 PM »

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2400 on: February 07, 2021, 07:45:55 PM »
Kansas City's Offensive line is non existent. And so is their defensive line....
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2401 on: February 07, 2021, 07:49:52 PM »

She's not the only one; this is Jennifer Connolly, Courtney Cox, and Demi Moore, too.  I don't know if it's pressure or insecurity or something else, but they start working out and they get rail thin and look gaunt and bony. 

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2402 on: February 07, 2021, 07:52:35 PM »

She's not the only one; this is Jennifer Connolly, Courtney Cox, and Demi Moore, too.  I don't know if it's pressure or insecurity or something else, but they start working out and they get rail thin and look gaunt and bony.

It has to be tough to age as a female in Hollywood, as I have to think the starring roles dry up once you're not young and hot, unless you are a world class actress like Streep or Julianne Moore, but Kunis can probably keep collecting fat stacks by voice acting for as long as Family Guy keeps going.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #2403 on: February 07, 2021, 07:53:22 PM »

Funnily enough Ashton Kutcher has been or is currently married to half of the women mentioned here.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2404 on: February 07, 2021, 07:53:51 PM »

Agreed.  Even on the plays where he runs around and buys time, almost no one is getting open.  This game is a good example of why it is not always fair to judge QB's solely by wins and losses.  History will look back and say, "Boy, Mahomes sucked in that one Super Bowl," but anyone with any objectivity who is watching this knows he has no chance. 

But fair is fair; so many of those ridiculous stats they give about him aren't all him either.  The comebacks, the never-losing by double digits, the never going three quarters without a TD pass...    What's good for the goose is good for the gander.   

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2405 on: February 07, 2021, 07:53:58 PM »
She's not the only one; this is Jennifer Connolly,

Good call. When she started out I was like  :omg:

Now, I don't even know who she is..

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2406 on: February 07, 2021, 07:55:18 PM »
I hate that kind of taunting.  Play the game, finish it off, then celebrate. 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2407 on: February 07, 2021, 07:55:30 PM »
Courtney Cox has always been a boy though.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #2408 on: February 07, 2021, 07:56:49 PM »

Ummm...what?!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2409 on: February 07, 2021, 07:58:08 PM »
Nick Wright, to his credit, is taking his medicine and giving full props to the Bucs on Twitter.

Meanwhile, I am an Andy Reid fan, but those timeouts late in the 2nd quarter were awful.  Lets the Bucs run it out and go in to half down 14-6 and make some adjustments. Instead, you gave the Bucs extra time, there was that chicken shit PI call on an uncatchable ball, and boom it's 21-6 at the half. Game over.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2410 on: February 07, 2021, 07:59:24 PM »

Ummm...what?!

Tim is known for having weird tastes, and it is not exclusive to music. Cox was adorably cute once we saw her on Family Ties through most of the Friends run (save that spell in the middle seasons when she and Aniston both got too thin).

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2411 on: February 07, 2021, 07:59:28 PM »

She had her moments on Friends, though.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2412 on: February 07, 2021, 08:02:18 PM »
Does CBS really think an Equalizer remake with Dana Owens as the lead is believable or in any way a good idea?!

I'm not that familiar with what "The Equalizer" is, but I'm a Queen Latifah fan, so I may watch that.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #2413 on: February 07, 2021, 08:08:41 PM »
I hate that kind of taunting.  Play the game, finish it off, then celebrate.

I generally agree......but I liked that one right there in that moment.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #2414 on: February 07, 2021, 08:09:41 PM »

Yeah, I didn't even mention TB's secondary, who are owning KC even more than they owned GB.