Rick
1 (4.5%)
Carl
0 (0%)
Daryl
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: March 29, 2016, 10:46:01 AM

Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD - Season 6 - Full Discussion  (Read 96441 times)

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Season 6 - Full Discussion
« Reply #980 on: April 04, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »
Comics are awesome! This whisperers arc is about to blow up!
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #981 on: April 04, 2016, 07:50:09 AM »
Wow...I knew people would be upset but I didn't think it'd be this bad. I mean....it wasn't a secret that it was going to end like that? I'm disappointed they chose to do that but all in all I actually thought it was a good finale.

I liked how the entire episode was dedicated to slowly showing Rick he wasn't the Big Fish in the small pond any longer. The entire season we were shown that Rick and Co. were pretty much unstoppable and everyone could see the confidence and cockyness of Rick in believing they pretty much couldn't be stopped.

I liked how each road block grew in number of people, level of weaponry and level of difficulty to get by if they'd tried to....and thought it was funny when Negan called it "career day".

Speaking of Negan, I actually liked Jeffrey Dean Morgans portrayal of him and think that he pretty much nailed the character and am excited to see how he progresses that character.

For me it all hinges on who they kill.

Pretty much this for me. I do think it's one of the major characters based off of Kirkmans comment on TTD when he said "to kill off such a beloved character" when speaking about who Negan kills...I think they understand the impact that has to be made with that scene.

I'd be lying if I said I'm never watching the show again because other than a gripe or two here and there I really do like the show, it's better than 90% of the crap on TV now so I can deal with a couple missed calls.

Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #982 on: April 04, 2016, 07:51:15 AM »
Comics are awesome! This whisperers arc is about to blow up!

I still need to pick up the latest volume to see where it's all at....

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #983 on: April 04, 2016, 08:34:19 AM »
Imagine if they opened next season with a Morgan and Carol only episode.

That'd be sadistic.

but I did like how they introduced the 'new' group of people.....Just as the group encounters Negan and is getting the realization that they are in deep doo doo....they gain another ally.

Offline Mr. Ister

« Reply #984 on: April 04, 2016, 08:46:15 AM »
https://imgur.com/r/thewalkingdead/n0GHnPq
I don't understand this.  Unless somebody turned their TV brightness up to unhealthy levels, this looks nothing like the lighting levels of the episode.  I watched it again and there's nothing resembling a shadow.  Plus, it's stupid to even suggest that Carl got beaten as Negan says immediately before "if anybody tries to stop me, pluck out the kid's other eye and feed it to the dad".  People are trying too hard to look for something.
But if the dung comes out
He shits the death upon a man
Throw them a rag
Better to save the menstruate
Then surrender tuna sea crap
Whale!

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #985 on: April 04, 2016, 08:58:40 AM »
I don't understand this.  Unless somebody turned their TV brightness up to unhealthy levels, this looks nothing like the lighting levels of the episode.  I watched it again and there's nothing resembling a shadow.  Plus, it's stupid to even suggest that Carl got beaten as Negan says immediately before "if anybody tries to stop me, pluck out the kid's other eye and feed it to the dad".  People are trying too hard to look for something.

Yeah, he even motioned to his right when referencing cutting Carls eye out....which leaves Daryl, Glenn, Maggie and Abraham as the potential victims.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #986 on: April 04, 2016, 09:06:02 AM »

I know, I was just posting examples. If it was Carl there's no way that Rick would just sit there.

Also, this is now the lowest rated episode of TWD on IMDB at 6.3(as of this posting, I'd expect it will continue to drop)

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #987 on: April 04, 2016, 09:08:17 AM »
Also, this is now the lowest rated episode of TWD on IMDB at 6.3(as of this posting, I'd expect it will continue to drop)

This could be the best thing to happen and is the only way to send a message to the powers that be.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #988 on: April 04, 2016, 09:19:24 AM »
I went and listened to the leaked audio from a few days ago, and they changed some things. For the most part it's the same as the show, but as Negan's beating the person, there are a lot more screams in the background and it sounds like there's a baby crying  :huh:

And at one point it sounds like Glenn is saying "Mag...Maggie..."
Idk it could be nothing but there are definitely some differences.

Here's a link to the audio if anyone's curious. I don't think there's any harm in posting now that it's premiered.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkyisndshrrnux0/NeganFinaleAudioLEAKED.mp3?dl=0

Offline Mr. Ister

« Reply #989 on: April 04, 2016, 09:40:25 AM »

This could be the best thing to happen and is the only way to send a message to the powers that be.
People rate episodes of shows on IMDB? Sorry but don't think anybody running the show is going to log onto fucking IMDB to gauge the response.  I'm sure they're expecting blowback but their response will be some sort of washy "just wait for the next episodes, it'll be worth it" i.e. "please continue to watch our television program and fuel ad revenue"
Throw them a rag
Whale!

Offline Mr. Ister

« Reply #990 on: April 04, 2016, 10:00:53 AM »
You might wanna Small Font that, Gary.....

So finale spoilers have finally leaked. They were posted on TheSpoilingDeadFans' Facebook earlier today but was apparently taken down by AMC so I guess that's a pretty good indication that they're real.
I'm not gonna post them directly on here in case someone accidentally reads them, but I know the scene some of you eager to see, and I'll post a link to a screencap telling what happens and you can read it if you want.
Of course, nothing is set in stone until the episode finally airs, but them taking it down tells me it's a safe bet.
So here's the link. You have been warned.

**MAJOR FINALE SPOILERS CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK**
https://s1217.photobucket.com/user/Metropolaris/media/Screenshot%202016-03-23%2020.22.47_zpsyes2fsag.png.html?sort=3&o=0

So turns out this was exactly correct.
Throw them a rag
Whale!

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #991 on: April 04, 2016, 10:22:19 AM »
Yeah, unfortunately...

If they couldn't that under wraps, there's no way they can keep this big death hidden.
Like I said, we'll know within the first few weeks of filming who it is.

Offline Rattlehead

« Reply #992 on: April 04, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
I don't agree with the way they ended the episode, but in my opinion it was the best episode I've seen in a long time from this show. This show almost lost me last season (and I'm not one of those people that has to declare that I've stopped watching the show like anyone actually cares), but overall I thought this was one of the better seasons and I already love Negan. Can't wait for next season and I'm really looking forward to Fear The Walking Dead.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #993 on: April 04, 2016, 11:35:07 AM »
Yeah, unfortunately...

If they couldn't that under wraps, there's no way they can keep this big death hidden.
Like I said, we'll know within the first few weeks of filming who it is.

From what I've gathered not even the cast knows...??

For what it's worth I appreciated Kirkmans defense of the cliffhanger on TTD WAY more than Gimple's.....Gimple came off as he's ticked that people are ticked. Kirkman at least explained their reasoning (whether you agree or not) behind it.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #994 on: April 04, 2016, 11:40:00 AM »
I don't believe that for a second. Everyone in the lineup is a main cast member. Maybe the whole cast doesn't know who, but one of these people isn't gonna have a job after the first day of filming, and that person definitely knows about it.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 11:46:24 AM by Metropolaris »

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #995 on: April 04, 2016, 11:42:04 AM »
I don't believe that for a second. Everyone in the lineup is a main cast member. Maybe the whole cast doesn't know, but one of these people isn't gonna have a job after the first day of filming, and that person definitely knows about it.

You think? I guess they would give them a heads up so the actor wouldn't miss or pass on another job...but I do agree that we will know who it is WAY before the reveal.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #996 on: April 04, 2016, 11:45:58 AM »
Filming usually starts in May so we'll probably know in a little over a month.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #997 on: April 04, 2016, 11:51:15 AM »
Back to the episode for a second....i thought Andrew Lincoln did great that episode as his confidence dissolved into fear. The end of the first scene where he says "I have a deal for them"....how arrogant and confident he was, then at the end when his face was just dumbfounded fear realizing the entire day he'd been played and toyed with to the point of him begging Negan to "just get it over with".

I know a bunch of you all are ticked and have a good reason to be....but I still think it was a strong episode. Even the Morgan/Carol scenes were tolerable.

Offline masterthes

« Reply #998 on: April 04, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
Do you think the creators were pressured to do a cliffhanger? I didn't watch Talking Dead

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #999 on: April 04, 2016, 12:20:35 PM »
can someone explain to me why they needed 90 minutes for this episode?
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1000 on: April 04, 2016, 01:35:25 PM »
Do you think the creators were pressured to do a cliffhanger? I didn't watch Talking Dead

I don't think so. I honestly think that the cliffhanger and the Glenn fake out were all or nothing plays. If they hit it and nail those two then season 6 is the season of all seasons in the show and the payoff is worth it.

IMO the Glenn fake out was a miss and really negatively affected the cliffhanger. I think had they not done the Glenn fake out at all the cliffhanger would have worked WAY better....instead, due to the bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths over the Glenn deal the cliffhanger just felt like another gut shot to an already beaten down audience.

Like I said,I liked the finale and being that the cliffhanger was all but confirmed it prepped me to 'expect' it and I'd gotten over my anger by the time it happened and I do understand what Kirkman said:

“First of all, as a fan, I love cliffhangers. I love that tension. I love the anticipation of finding out what it is. If you read the comic book series, I think pretty much every issue ends with a big cliffhanger… And I think that’s a lot of fun. But this story, the cliffhanger isn’t the story. The story of the episode, and Scott and Matt Negrete did such a great job of setting up how confident Rick was going into this. This episode is about the loss of that confidence. It’s about changing that mindset. It’s about tearing Rick Grimes down and that’s the conclusion of this story. So while it does seem like a cliffhanger, that’s the conclusion. And the story of who died, the story of what comes next, of who Negan killed, of what comes after that, that’s really the story of season 7.”

Looking back on the season it absolutely painted Rick as invincible and as someone who thought he was king sh%t....we mentioned it here multiple times about his cockiness and demeanor. so I do believe Kirkman when he says the story was never about who was going to be killed....WE may have turned it into that but the writers clearly had a different angle they were playing.

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1001 on: April 04, 2016, 01:44:15 PM »
I think it would've been more effective to drive their point home if they did show the beating and just ended with the bloody body in the foreground and Rick in the background completely helpless. That image drives home their point way more than any tension leading up to it.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #1002 on: April 04, 2016, 02:01:51 PM »
I had a much better idea a while back of how this scene should have gone.

Negan comes out, gives his New World Order speech, and does eeny meeny miney moe. When he lands on on Moe, we switch to the perspective of the person as he/she is dragged forward to be beaten. We see the scene through the eyes of the person as they are beaten to a pulp. After a few hits, their head falls to the ground facing the lineup. We see the gap in the lineup and we realize who got beaten. We see the group looking on horror as Negan delivers the final blow, and we cut to black. End season.

Or even better, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXa6Nl095k
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:11:07 PM by Metropolaris »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1003 on: April 04, 2016, 02:47:49 PM »
Looking back on the season it absolutely painted Rick as invincible and as someone who thought he was king sh%t....we mentioned it here multiple times about his cockiness and demeanor. so I do believe Kirkman when he says the story was never about who was going to be killed....WE may have turned it into that but the writers clearly had a different angle they were playing.
The story isn't just a bunch of stuff that happens. Rick's story this season would have had infintely more impact if we knew who had died and maybe even saw his reaction to it. I don't buy Kirkman's explanation at all, this was cheap and lacked any kind of impact. I literally don't give a shit anymore. Which is incredibly disappointing because a lot of the episode was going really well, and most of the scene had a brilliant tension to it. But there was no pay off.

Thing is, if this was a show where main characters rarely died, then maybe it might have created a real "OMG WHO DIED" buzz in the break between seasons. But it's not. In TWD, people die all the time. I literally just expect everyone except Rick and Carl to be killed off at any point. And I'm not the only one. So I'm vastly more interested in the emotional impact of those death scenes rather than some gimmicky cliffhanger. When we officially find out in October (having obviously already had it spoiled months before), it'll be after a "previously on TWD" recap with no emotional buildup whatsoever. Pretty pathetic really.

Anyways, I haven't been overjoyed with TWD for a while, so this is only an annoyance really.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1004 on: April 04, 2016, 03:02:11 PM »
I don't agree with the way they ended the episode, but in my opinion it was the best episode I've seen in a long time from this show. This show almost lost me last season (and I'm not one of those people that has to declare that I've stopped watching the show like anyone actually cares), but overall I thought this was one of the better seasons and I already love Negan. Can't wait for next season and I'm really looking forward to Fear The Walking Dead.

I agree with everything you said except Fear, I have a remarkable lack of enthusiasm but that show and it's cast, I plan on binge watching it in two or three nights once the season is over but I won't be waiting week to week for it.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline lucky7

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1005 on: April 04, 2016, 03:31:02 PM »
I will start by saying I have not read the comics, but I am still a fan, maybe I am old and remember a time when we had to wait a long time between shows and their cliffhangers.. not to mention Australia would air a show sometimes years after the U.S. , so with TWD maybe comic fans will take this end a lot harder.

Well all I can say is I was expecting it would end like this, it would have been nice to know and as someone pointed out either here or somewhere else it would have been nice to know who the victim is, give us a chance to mourn them, before the new season starts.

I have to say it is shown in Australia on Foxtel, our finale was only 75mins. so I can only assume the U.S. had a lot of commercials.....

It pissed me off at first the finale that is, first with Rick and his crew running into dead ends, I was thinking again you go off with such a big group in one vehicle, dickhead! Then as they kept running into roadblocks I thought here was the time to say Maggie we tried, I am sorry we need to go back to Alexandria.
Now why were they not carrying any of those weapons like when Daryl disposed of Negan's motorcycle gang? If they had they could have cleared that first group quite easily. Maybe they ran out of ammo anyway, whatever.

I can't spend too long writing, need to go to work but after watching The Talking Dead and Kirkman saying there were clues I have a new victim in mind....
I think it is Michonne, she is someone no one thinks of, (she wasn't even on our poll) and if I think back to where they encountered the chain gang, Rick chopping that one in the arm that had the dreadlocks, then with the dreadlock in the RV, was he thinking then Michonne is dead, Negan's comment about chopping out Carl's other eye if a move is made... I can't remember the exact wording.. I mean it could be who was killed in the comics, it could be Daryl, every time Negan went in Daryl's direction I am like NO stay away.... it could be anyone.
But I will say here now Michonne, my poll vote went to Maggie, she may die as well, she did not look good at all. I can't help thinking even if he kills one, how they hell will that huge group let them walk away especially Dwight with Daryl.

Norman/Daryl on The Talking Dead last night was asked whether there may be a future shower scene with Daryl, he appeared to keep looking at Scott and did not answer.... maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, I don't want Daryl gone.

I believe when Season 7 returns we won't know who it is for at least a couple of episodes, episode 1 will be Negan at the start of he outbreak, episode 2 will follow what happened with Daryl, Rosita, Michonne and Glenn, and then episode 3 will reveal the victim.

Am I the only one who thought the angle of camera with Abraham and Negan was Abraham offering himself as the victim? I realize now he was kneeling but it looked like he was standing at one point...or so I thought anyway.

I am glad it is over for a few months, I felt like I was going to throw up for that last 15mins.

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #1006 on: April 04, 2016, 04:31:54 PM »
episode 1 will be Negan at the start of he outbreak,

I would actually love an episode like this, but later in the season rather than the Premiere.
In the comics we have gotten no backstory on Negan aside from his former occupation(Used Car Salesman)

Online MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1007 on: April 04, 2016, 06:17:35 PM »
Ok so wow, that was Negan?! After all this tease about this guy, he ends up being some lame ass joking psycho trying very hard to show he's the boss. I don't care about any character enough anymore to feel emotional when someone get killed off, so him waving his club while selecting his victim was just hilarious to me. Probably Maggie or Michonne, who cares..not me anymore because they didn't even have the balls to show it straight up. Instead it's just another stupid cliffhanger trying very hard to keep the social media occupied with the guessing game until the next season.

Stuff like this shows how the production on GoT, Vikings or basically most other popular shows is so far ahead on every possible level compared to TWD it's not even funny. When a character is killed in GoT it's either so brutal you're forced to feel something or you feel because you care about a character or you love it because you hate a character but either way it's upfront with no bullshit.
Give me a Joffrey or a Ramsay or a Jon Snow or a Ragnar or whatever and no i'm not comparing the shows because that's ridicoulus but atleast give me something to care about...

I've been done with this show for the last couple of seasons so i'm not very surprised but yeah not much more to say... :tdwn
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Random Access Sloth
« Reply #1008 on: April 04, 2016, 06:36:02 PM »
https://www.tvinsider.com/article/83744/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-on-negans-introduction-and-fan-frustration-over-cliffhanger/

"However, some fans were outraged following the finale because the mystery victim was never revealed. "I didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger until I watched the show," Morgan said. "I understand the fan frustration, but the death of that person is going to kick off Season 7. We will pick up directly from what we saw last night, and you're going to see what happened at the end of that bat."

The death scene and whatever comes right after the final scene has definitely been filmed. The cast is lying if they say they don't know who died.
They won't waste production money on gathering all those extra Saviors in the same clearing in the forest trying to recreate that set.

#FireGimple

Online MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1009 on: April 04, 2016, 07:05:48 PM »
That I didn't know:
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1010 on: April 04, 2016, 07:30:02 PM »
I liked that actor, I thought he gave out a Jack Nicholson vibe, I hope they keep him around.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1011 on: April 04, 2016, 10:07:52 PM »
https://www.tvinsider.com/article/83744/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-on-negans-introduction-and-fan-frustration-over-cliffhanger/

"However, some fans were outraged following the finale because the mystery victim was never revealed. "I didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger until I watched the show," Morgan said. "I understand the fan frustration, but the death of that person is going to kick off Season 7. We will pick up directly from what we saw last night, and you're going to see what happened at the end of that bat."

The death scene and whatever comes right after the final scene has definitely been filmed. The cast is lying if they say they don't know who died.
They won't waste production money on gathering all those extra Saviors in the same clearing in the forest trying to recreate that set.

#FireGimple

Thanks for posting that, I've been thinking I would easily spot a whole bunch of things that changed in the actors faces, outfits and immediate surroundings if they were gonna go back to finish this scene almost 6 months after they started it, which makes the decision not to finish shooting it a very stupid one. But now this means all the actors, the crew and all the saviors extras know who died, I know everybody signs a binding confidentiality agreement but surely someone will tell a friend or a family member or easily leak it anonymously, it would be very difficult to trace it to the person who leaked it.

Offline lucky7

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1012 on: April 05, 2016, 01:02:56 AM »
It will leak somewhere, (hopefully) I mean AMC can't keep their eyes on every website between now and October. I hope it is leaked, sooner rather than later.  :smiley:

That actor was good, it will be interesting to see the breakdown of the hierarchy of Negan and his Saviors...because there was also that other guy who was trying to catch Dwight and the two girls earlier this season, I can't remember his name but he seemed like a group leader at least. Maybe Negan has a lot of middle management.

No one has mentioned the two guys that Carol and Morgan went off with, are these the Kingdom people or another group?

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1013 on: April 05, 2016, 05:58:12 AM »
Regarding this episode, I'm having a hard time putting my emotions into words. Verbal diarrhea is about to pour out of my mouth (fingers).

Fuck you AMC.

This isn't a cliffhanging finale. A cliff hanging finale is the group getting locked in a semi container and ending with Rick saying "They're screwing with the wrong people". This was a move by AMC, not for the fans or the good of the story, but for the ability to see headlines six months from now that say "Walking Dead Return Sets New Record for Viewers". If anything, this episode should have ended with Neagan coming out of the trailer, bat on his shoulder, saying "Hi, I'm Neagan". But no. AMC had to literally cut the scene mid-action. Fucking pricks.

I've never been more furious as a viewer. I'm tired of feeling like I'm being dicked. I hope whoever dies leaks. I would love to see the internet ban together and have millions of viewers agree to torrent S07E01 rather than watching it live and giving AMC's and their sponsors the satisfaction of having record viewers. This is crap.

Also, the idea that the cast doesn't know who dies is a complete load of bullshit. Andrew Lincoln said in an interview way back when "It was the first day in the whole six years of working on 'The Walking Dead' that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it". I have a hard time believing he felt that way only reading Neagan's intro. He knows who died. Also, I read on Reddit that the woods scene with Neagan took over 15 hours to shoot. There's no way, from a production standpoint, they stopped filming and are going to set that entire scenario/scene up again to film just the death scene. And if they do, I'll hate AMC even more. That would to me indicate that they will be taking into account fan reactions and reviews before deciding who they kill off. I don't want that. Let the story be what it is. Stop trying to please the most people.

Knowing AMC, this won't even be resolved in S07E01. At best, I think we'll get it at the very end of the episode. They have a whole new story to tell with Moral (Morgan and Carol) and the horse people. They've got plenty of bullshit filler to work with.

That blood running down the screen was really corny and made my dick go limp. It's a real shame the episode ended this way. Up until the last two minutes, this episode was awesome. And you know, that really sucks. This had the potential to arguably be one of the best episodes of this show, ever. People are talking about this episode for all the wrong reasons. Nice job, AMC.

If I were a betting man, I'd say Abraham is toast. He and Eugene were the only two to get a send off, and killing Eugene would not be in Neagan's best interest. You can find tough grunts all over the place, people with a brain like Eugene's are a much rarer thing.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:38:24 AM by Chino »

Offline faizoff

« Reply #1014 on: April 05, 2016, 06:52:33 AM »
From the bits and pieces I've gathered, they probably shot the finale scene with many actors being under Negan's bat, pretty much like Lost did in some season ending to avoid giving away the real ending if footage got leaked. Apparently Steven Yeun's contract is up and hasn't been renewed just yet, so high speculation is that he's the one who's gone and/or AMC and the like are testing to see who to really kill off. I'm quite sure the entire bat beating scene along with the immediate followup has been shot already, they may have decided to split the scene with the bullshit excuse Gimple gave on Talking Dead with the aftermath being the next part of the story.

Jeffery Dean Morgan didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger and some say his body language on the talking dead showed that he looked surprised on the show.

That's all speculation anyways, I've been emotionally detached from the show on and off the past few seasons so for me it's back to being detached and not wait in anticipation for any new episode, will definitely NOT ever watch it live with all those goddamn commercials.

AMC have two cash cows now with the two Walking Dead shows. They can shove anything down the viewers throat, apart from mild internet rage, they're not going to care. As Gimple stated, I'm paraphrasing , the viewers are like children and will throw tantrums once in a while and you just cope with it.

"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan