Author Topic: The UFO Discography And Listening Party Thread  (Read 152422 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The UFO Discography And Listening Party Thread Now Playing: Wolfking Top 30
« Reply #2555 on: January 28, 2021, 12:41:57 PM »
That's all the arm twisting that I need. I grabbed it for the ride today.

Have 3 new albums arriving tomorrow so they'll be dominating my rides for the next couple of weeks.

:metal
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2556 on: January 29, 2021, 04:31:28 AM »
In Search of The Peace of Mind

https://youtu.be/5gy69onDzXQ

Online devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #2557 on: January 29, 2021, 06:36:28 AM »
I'm really digging a lot Immortal, I think the vocalists made a great job, with Joe Lynn Turner surprising me a lot, since I'm not much a fan of his. Ralf Scheepers is excellent (Devil's Daughter and THAT riff, great song!) and Ronnie Romero is very good and destroying on Come On Over (a perfect McAuley Schencker's phase song!). Well, Michael Voss... let's say he almost compromised the songs that he's in, specially The Queen of Thorns... that is not bad, just a tad more commercial, but the guitar work still rescue it from failure. There's no instrumental song, but the last 3 minutes of In Search... makes up for it, no doubt! My first impression is that it's at same level of Resurrection - with a even more homogeneous quality in 45 minutes - and a bit above Revelation. Very happy of buying the CD + BD version of it!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:08:08 AM by devieira73 »
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #2558 on: January 29, 2021, 07:54:42 AM »

Dammit, Wolfie.  I wasn't going to bite on this, based on some of the comments (particularly about the singers) but I LOVE Lonesome Crow (it's a top three or four Scorpions record for me, no lie) and I'm going to get Immortal just for this.  I thought that was beautiful.  Who's doing the "And I try!" part?  Is that Ronnie Romero?   That really sounds like Klaus; I like Ronnie in Rainbow and I always thought he had a little whiff of "Klaus" in him there, too.

And that solo. 

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2559 on: January 29, 2021, 11:38:59 AM »

Dammit, Wolfie.  I wasn't going to bite on this, based on some of the comments (particularly about the singers) but I LOVE Lonesome Crow (it's a top three or four Scorpions record for me, no lie) and I'm going to get Immortal just for this.  I thought that was beautiful.  Who's doing the "And I try!" part?  Is that Ronnie Romero?   That really sounds like Klaus; I like Ronnie in Rainbow and I always thought he had a little whiff of "Klaus" in him there, too.

And that solo.

Doogie was supposed to be on this song, was it him?  Sounds like Barden at the start, then Ronnie, then Doogie?
 I'll have to listen again.  I liked the extended outro. 

Lol @ Schenkers costume then next thing, bam, shirtless.  :lol

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2560 on: January 29, 2021, 01:01:36 PM »

And that solo.

Doogie was supposed to be on this song, was it him?  Sounds like Barden at the start, then Ronnie, then Doogie?
 I'll have to listen again.  I liked the extended outro. 

Lol @ Schenkers costume then next thing, bam, shirtless.  :lol

His hats.  Some of them come from the NWA merch website, some come from the Julie Christie Collection.   

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2561 on: January 29, 2021, 01:03:05 PM »
It’s been delivered and I’m heading home from work!! :metal
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2562 on: January 29, 2021, 03:20:11 PM »
OK...first listen..

Love it! Musically I find it more consistent than the previous two Schenker Fest albums. Musically this album kicks ass. And I love that in the solo spots, Michael gives himself a few extra measures for his solos. And he is the master of the outro.

OK...Ronnie Romero. I don't not like him. But every time I turn around he's singing on another album. I bought the live Rainbow album when he sang with them a few years ago and I thought he did a great job covering Dio, Bonnet, and Turner. He's quite chameleon like.

I prefer his vocal in Sail The Darkness than I do in Knight Of The Dead. He sings great, he just doesn't need to over sing.
Ralf Sheepers..I don't love him, but he's fine here. Both of his songs kick ass, so I'm good.
Joe Lynn Turner. Excellent. He sounds great.
Michael Voss...fucking gag me. He blows. The songs are just fine, but he sucks.

In Search Of The Peace OF Mind came off way better then even I expected. Holy fuck does Doogie fucking nail it with the "and I try" part. God damn! :hefdaddy

And that solo. 

What a beast!

This album has made a great first impression.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2563 on: January 29, 2021, 03:20:35 PM »
Kade, you owe us two more songs!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2564 on: January 29, 2021, 04:40:12 PM »
Kade, you owe us two more songs!

You read my mind.  I just came home to sit down to do this.  Give me half hour.

I kind of lost track of days and can't believe Immortal is out already. (If that makes sense).  I'll have to put an order in next week.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2565 on: January 29, 2021, 04:43:57 PM »
I kind of lost track of days and can't believe Immortal is out already. (If that makes sense).  I'll have to put an order in next week.

The Tribulation too.
And Accept..   ;D

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2566 on: January 29, 2021, 04:45:41 PM »

The Tribulation too.
And Accept..   ;D

Fuck, you're right about Tribulation.  Not eager on the Accept but I'll get onto it no doubt.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2567 on: January 29, 2021, 05:13:04 PM »
4. Venus (Walk on Water)

So, this one again was a big grower.  When I first listened to WOW a couple of times I thought this was cool, but it took multiple listens to unveil itself.  I guess that could be said about the whole album really thinking about it now.  Anyway, interesting keyboards from Paul at the beginning but that simple riff that crashes in gets you nodding right away.  One thing about UFO is their simple chord progression/riffs in songs.  They are so straightforward but they always hit the mark.  They sound more interesting and complication then they actually are if that makes sense.

Anyway, nice subtle change into the verse which is nice touch because that crashing riff comes straight back in with a fantastic melody from Phil over the top.  The contrast there back and forth is fabulous.  I love the change in melody at 1:40 with the same riff, that's cool.  The section at 1:58 though is the hero of the song for me.  Holy fucking shit is this part amazing.  It's so short and only comes around once but this is one of the greatest most emotional bits of music I've heard.  The same will be said about the top 3 but hot damn this section i so good.  The key change is perfect and I love how it has that Only You Can Rock Me feel with Schenkel doing a different melody underneath Phil, it's so fucking good.

Schenker is on fire here with the solos.  Perfect style for him.  Nice splashes of Dorian mode in there but pure feel and expression.  The outro solo is the fucking climax.  That note at 4:03?  Get the fuck out of here.  Schenker goes off here but as usual it's all relative, it all makes sense.  The tension he builds at 4:23 is so nice.  Love that trill at 5:00.  Nice long solo to a perfect fade out.  Amazing song, amazing songwriting, amazing music.

3. Rock Bottom (Phenomenon)

This is the song that made me stand up and take notice of this thread.  It was great that's on their third album because from here on and was a great ride.  This fucker absolutely rips.  First thing I loved was that dirty riff.  One of the most dirtiest riffs I've ever heard, just so gritty and raw.  It's so dirty Schenker could have played it with his cock out and I wouldn't be mad. 

This is pure groove, and pure hard rock.  Phil's somewhat laid back melodies in the chorus work really well with the riffing.  The chorus is simple, catchy as fuck and in your face.  You know what gets me?  You get that break after the first verse but then when Andy chimes back in at 1:07, that's fucking cool.  Love that half time section before the solo, great build up.

The solo is out of this world.  I can't believe I had this album for years and this gem was on there that I never heard.  Schenker's age when he came up with this is insane.  Learning this one was tough, mainly for the phrasing.  It made me realise Schenker's sense of phrasing and note placement.  It's difficult to emulate.  The overused Dorian mode in this is so interesting and few guitar players can make it work like he does.  The buildup is enormous.  I fucking love a long solo so this got me going right away.  The explosion at 4:05 godly and Schenker really lets rip.  Again, it's pure expression.  That lick at 4:23 is so tasty.  Love everything about it.  Heard this song live in so many different formats now and it never gets old and it's great hearing Schenker's different versions over the years.  I gotta say, watching the Madrid DVD last week, that might be my fav, he destroys that for me.  Amazing rock song and a proper introduction to a classic, wonderful band.

30. The Writer
29. Long Gone
28. Wonderland
27. Diesel in the Dust
26. I'm A Loser
25. Hunger in the Night
24. Darker Days
23. Can't Buy A Thrill
22. Meanstreets
21. This Kids/Between the Walls
20. Cherry
19. Born to Lose
18. Stop Breaking Down
17. A Self Made Man
16. Profession of Violence
15. One More For the Rodeo
14. Serenity
13. Too Much of Nothing
12. Love to Love
11. Natural Thing
10. Only You Can Rock Me
9. Blinded By A Lie
8. Unraveled
7. You and Me
6. Let It Roll
5. On With the Action
4. Venus
3. Rock Bittom
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:57:01 PM by wolfking »

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2568 on: January 29, 2021, 06:48:51 PM »

The Tribulation too.
And Accept..   ;D

Fuck, you're right about Tribulation.

The Tribulation is fucking great. You'll like it.

Check this song out..

Inanna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9smQkWXUkA

You think the guitarist is a fan of Schenker or what?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2569 on: January 29, 2021, 07:07:58 PM »
Bah, video unavailable!!  I'll order this on Monday I think.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2570 on: January 29, 2021, 07:15:01 PM »
It rocks hard in spots, but there's a gloomy epicness to the album. It's really cool. I love what they do.

I'm on the Accept now. I'm always on the lookout for music like this. Just a classic heavy metal style. They are so consistent, and this album doesn't have the same saminess that their last couple of albums have had. It actually has an old school vibe to it. But the lyrics..yeesh.

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #2571 on: January 29, 2021, 07:40:58 PM »

Wow  :hefdaddy

One of the comments on YouTube said, only guitar playing of this magnitude can distract from the egregious nature of that hat.  :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2572 on: January 29, 2021, 08:25:14 PM »
4. Venus (Walk on Water)

So, this one again was a big grower.  When I first listened to WOW a couple of times I thought this was cool, but it took multiple listens to unveil itself.  I guess that could be said about the whole album really thinking about it now.  Anyway, interesting keyboards from Paul at the beginning but that simple riff that crashes in gets you nodding right away.  One thing about UFO is their simple chord progression/riffs in songs.  They are so straightforward but they always hit the mark.  They sound more interesting and complication then they actually are if that makes sense.

Anyway, nice subtle change into the verse which is nice touch because that crashing riff comes straight back in with a fantastic melody from Phil over the top.  The contrast there back and forth is fabulous.  I love the change in melody at 1:40 with the same riff, that's cool.  The section at 1:58 though is the hero of the song for me.  Holy fucking shit is this part amazing.  It's so short and only comes around once but this is one of the greatest most emotional bits of music I've heard.  The same will be said about the top 3 but hot damn this section i so good.  The key change is perfect and I love how it has that Only You Can Rock Me feel with Schenkel doing a different melody underneath Phil, it's so fucking good.

Schenker is on fire here with the solos.  Perfect style for him.  Nice splashes of Dorian mode in there but pure feel and expression.  The outro solo is the fucking climax.  That note at 4:03?  Get the fuck out of here.  Schenker goes off here but as usual it's all relative, it all makes sense.  The tension he builds at 4:23 is so nice.  Love that trill at 5:00.  Nice long solo to a perfect fade out.  Amazing song, amazing songwriting, amazing music.

Surprise pick.

Funny you mention OYCRM. This is another song that they love to play live. My first instinct is..yawn...but damn, I'm into it before I know it.

You mention the part at 1:40. That's a great call. Good on whoever wrote that change. And yes, the part at 1:58 makes the song IMO, followed by Paul Raymond's reentry.

3. Rock Bottom (Phenomenon)

This is the song that made me stand up and take notice of this thread.  It was great that's on their third album because from here on and was a great ride.  This fucker absolutely rips.  First thing I loved was that dirty riff.  One of the most dirtiest riffs I've ever heard, just so gritty and raw.  It's so dirty Schenker could have played it with his cock out and I wouldn't be mad. 

This is pure groove, and pure hard rock.  Phil's somewhat laid back melodies in the chorus work really well with the riffing.  The chorus is simple, catchy as fuck and in your face.  You know what gets me?  You get that break after the first verse but then when Andy chimes back in at 1:07, that's fucking cool.  Love that half time section before the solo, great build up.

The solo is out of this world.  I can't believe I had this album for years and this gem was on there that I never heard.  Schenker's age when he came up with this is insane.  Learning this one was tough, mainly for the phrasing.  It made me realise Schenker's sense of phrasing and note placement.  It's difficult to emulate.  The overused Dorian mode in this is so interesting and few guitar players can make it work like he does.  The buildup is enormous.  I fucking love a long solo so this got me going right away.  The explosion at 4:05 godly and Schenker really lets rip.  Again, it's pure expression.  That lick at 4:23 is so tasty.  Love everything about it.  Heard this song live in so many different formats now and it never gets old and it's great hearing Schenker's different versions over the years.  I gotta say, watching the Madrid DVD last week, that might be my fav, he destroys that for me.  Amazing rock song and a proper introduction to a classic, wonderful band.

You mentioned Andy coming back in at 1:07. That's interesting. It sounds like Lenny Kravitz Are You Gonna Go My Way a little.

Trying to timestamp parts of this solo is futile. Let's just say that 2:37-4:52  :metal :hefdaddy  How's that?

To me, I will always hear the original Strangers version in my head, and it's what all other versions are held against. But it always refreshing to go back and hear the original solo. An amazing piece of work.

Predicting Try Me and Lights Out coming next. Maybe Dreaming Of Summer. ;D

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:57:03 PM by TAC »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2573 on: January 29, 2021, 08:57:31 PM »
It rocks hard in spots, but there's a gloomy epicness to the album. It's really cool. I love what they do.

I'm on the Accept now. I'm always on the lookout for music like this. Just a classic heavy metal style. They are so consistent, and this album doesn't have the same saminess that their last couple of albums have had. It actually has an old school vibe to it. But the lyrics..yeesh.

Hmmm...I'll check the Accept then too mate.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2574 on: January 29, 2021, 08:59:52 PM »
I'll post the final two tomorrow night.  I love your comments to my picks Tim.  Greatly appreciated.

Yeah, Venus flew up the rankings quick.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2575 on: January 29, 2021, 11:42:33 PM »
Went to buy some groceries and stopped in at a JB Hi Fi and picked up the Accept haha.  Tribulation and Schenker not even on the website so will have to order them in.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2576 on: January 30, 2021, 03:32:52 AM »
Speaking of Accept, I'm checking out the Live 2017 Wacken concert on YouTube.  Great show half way through.  I love the Wolf Orchestra part, really entertaining.  I didn't check that album but it's entertaining here.

Edit: Why the fuck am I posting this here?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2577 on: January 30, 2021, 03:36:21 AM »
Well, to make it relevant, watching and listening to Wolf, it's easy to tell who one of his main influences is.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2578 on: January 30, 2021, 07:16:15 AM »
Well, to make it relevant, watching and listening to Wolf, it's easy to tell who one of his main influences is.

Oh definitely. Of course I was on to that in 1984. ;D

Whenever I speak of Wolf Hoffman, I always mention his tone and how it cuts right through me. It's what makes albums like Metal Heart and Balls To The Wall so fucking addicting. His tone, and Scenker's are musical crack.

Seriously, without Wolf Hoffman, Accept is basically Krokus. But with Wolf, they are practically a Top 10 band for me.

Musically, I really liked the new Accept. They didn't try and knock you over. Seemed more riff oriented than a wall of sound. It had an old school feel.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2579 on: January 30, 2021, 09:19:58 AM »

Funny you mention OYCRM. This is another song that they love to play live. My first instinct is..yawn...but damn, I'm into it before I know it.

That's me; I would never say "oh, I want to listen to OYCRM", but when it comes on, I almost always get into it. 

One can only hope!   Either that or "Doing It All For You" (I'm not even going to mention "Heel Of A Stranger"; it appears I'm on an island alone with that one!)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2580 on: January 30, 2021, 09:31:35 AM »

That's me; I would never say "oh, I want to listen to OYCRM", but when it comes on, I almost always get into it. 

One can only hope!   Either that or "Doing It All For You" (I'm not even going to mention "Heel Of A Stranger"; it appears I'm on an island alone with that one!)

Doing It All For You is one of UFO's best songs.

I like Heel Of A Stranger too, but yes, you're on an island there.

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #2581 on: January 30, 2021, 12:26:09 PM »
There can't be a UFO top 30 that doesn’t include Doctor Doctor. Not in my universe anyway.  :biggrin:

I was going to skip the new Accept album because the last two were just meh. Now TAC has me wanting to check it out.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2582 on: January 30, 2021, 12:38:50 PM »
I thought The Rise of Chaos was excellent actually.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2583 on: January 30, 2021, 03:47:42 PM »
There can't be a UFO top 30 that doesn’t include Doctor Doctor. Not in my universe anyway.  :biggrin:

There's at least two. :lol

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2584 on: January 30, 2021, 04:28:27 PM »

Three. Doctor Doctor is a waste of time.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #2585 on: January 30, 2021, 07:09:56 PM »

Whaaaaat?  :omg:   Does not compute.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2586 on: January 30, 2021, 09:19:35 PM »
Doctor Doctor is not in my top 2, I'll say that.  It wouldn't make my top 50.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2587 on: January 30, 2021, 09:20:09 PM »

Whaaaaat?  :omg:   Does not compute.

UFO is so much more than this song.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2588 on: January 31, 2021, 05:52:32 AM »
2. Try Me (Lights Out)

I guess it would seem rare for me to have a ballad like this in a number 2 position of any list, but this song is simply remarkable.  I've mentioned before that Lights Out was an album I've had for years but never really got into it, and it never really clicked.  I'd say UFO are very consistent but for me this album is anything but that.  Nevertheless, rediscovering this album I fell in love with this song.  Everyone can relate to this song I feel.  We've all been in situations that the lyrics can relate to from a relationship point.  Well, I know I can anyway. 

Even though the song is a ballad, is depressing as hell, yet stunningly beautiful at the same time.  Paul Raymond plays this piece amazingly and the strings are wonderful.  The obvious star of this show is Schenker.  This solo is one of the most well crafted, beautiful, well thought out, well performed climaxes to any song I've ever heard.  The way it builds is masterful.  The melodies are simply perfect and the emotions and feelings it gives you is chilling.  Schenker makes you feel with this song and the echoes the lyrics so damn well.

C minor this one is in to start with.  I love 2:59.  That sequence could make a grown man cry.  E flat it shifts to for the harmonized section, following the basic chords that the song started in the verses and chorus.  Back to C minor for the build with some simple octaves, then the explosion at 3:59 is monstrous.  Schenkers subtle notes, choking bends and limited note selection makes this solo tear you up.  Everything is perfect.  The feel and emotion he puts in here is a thing of legends, seriously.  One can shred his ass off but the pure mastery on show here blows technicality out of the water.  My favourite part is the last melody at 4:32, this does just about make me shed a tear.  The brilliant thing is the note that it ends on.  It ends on a b flat, the 7th degree of the c minor chord.  It literally doesn't resolve.  That is absolutely insane how he makes this work so well.  It goes back to the lyrics of the guy not being complete without the one he loves.  Seriously, ending the way it does is outstanding.  One of the most perfectly crafted solos of all time.  Brilliant music, brilliant tune.

1. Dreaming of Summer (Walk on Water)

There was simply no way that this song wouldn't be number one.  This one was a hit with me right away.  This song just has incredible play back value.  There's really nothing wrong with this song.  I can't think of anything that I would change about it.  I love the Love to Love feel at the start here, I think that's a nice touch.  I don't know where to start with this song or really explain why it's number one, it just is.  I listen to this song and I feel safe, happy, and during these seven minutes, everything in life disappears. 

It's a great story so I'll start with that.  I can't think of many other vocalists that write lyrics like Phil.  It's been said a lot but his story telling ability in songs is outstanding.  You get perfect imagery from this song too.  Again, in perfect UFO fashion we get lyrics about someone struggling but the music is so positive during that chorus especially.  I love the tension at the start though with a real uncertain feel, just like the story.  Phil's vocals in the chorus are sublime, and the melodies are just perfect, absolutely perfect.  One line I like is the 'I really love my old lady, much more grief she can take.  Wish I could take her some place fancy, still need that lucky break.'  Wow!

The music here also breathes and has such a wonderful atmosphere.  Paul again owns a lot of this thing, it's beautiful playing and melodies.  Schenker now is is more subdued but this is sometimes where he is at his best.  I will say right now, that the section of music from 3:40 to 5:00 might be easily one of the most amazing, beautiful and perfect sections of music I've ever heard.  Schenker here is in Try Me mode.  Simple E minor notes but his gentle touch you can hear.  His tone is on point and even though there's a fair bit of overdrive in his tone, it's light and as I said his subtle gentle touch with these notes is music perfection.  I love firstly how the note at 3:43 is not as loud, like he didn't even pick the note, a ghost note kind of.  The melody builds so well and 4:15, holy fucking shit that simple melody we've heard from so many bands time and time again is hypnotic and gives me goosebumps.

What we get next is incredible, we go from E minor to Eb minor, so creative and unique.  That change is so good, and Schenkers licks in there, well what can I say, but perfect.  It then shifts back to E minor and Schenker gives us a little acoustic beauty.  I can't say enough how fucking good that one minute and 20 seconds of music is, seriously.

The song finishes nicely, with that riff from the start and Schenker's out there solo really gives off no indication of the story how the guy gets on.  The whole sounds sums up the panick, frustration and uncertainty in needing to support him and his partner.  It's so clever.  Seems like Schenker is using some blues notes,  I think this is in Mixolydian mode too, but he also uses flattened second.  I haven't dived into that outro just yet.

Nevertheless, not sure what else to say, but I looked at so many of the other songs to see if this song wasn't worthy of the top spot, but everything else came up short.  The track is simply and amazing piece of music and I thank Tim for introducing me to it.  Every music lover should hear the beauty of this song, it's a work of art.

30. The Writer
29. Long Gone
28. Wonderland
27. Diesel in the Dust
26. I'm A Loser
25. Hunger in the Night
24. Darker Days
23. Can't Buy A Thrill
22. Meanstreets
21. This Kids/Between the Walls
20. Cherry
19. Born to Lose
18. Stop Breaking Down
17. A Self Made Man
16. Profession of Violence
15. One More For the Rodeo
14. Serenity
13. Too Much of Nothing
12. Love to Love
11. Natural Thing
10. Only You Can Rock Me
9. Blinded By A Lie
8. Unraveled
7. You and Me
6. Let It Roll
5. On With the Action
4. Venus
3. Rock Bittom
2. Try Me
1. Dreaming of Summer

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2589 on: January 31, 2021, 06:01:20 AM »
Doctor Doctor is not in my top 2, I'll say that.  It wouldn't make my top 50.

It doesn't even make my UFO playlist.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens