Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 439563 times)

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #4655 on: July 24, 2020, 03:13:11 AM »
Bill gates is as much as a virologist than me being a policeofficer

Of course he's not a virologist, he's someone who invested into fighting Ebola and therefore knew the real dangers of a possible pandemic.

But go ahead take the vaccin and we'll wait and see what happens.I'll trust my immunesystem.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, well, cemeteries are full of no-vax people who "trusted their immune system" or thought the virus was a hoax.

Amazing how Fauci and Obama where talking about a pandemic years ahead don't you think??Search for Event201   just before it all started.

Amazing, isn't it? it's almost like if, dunno, people studied these things and realized the danger was real.

Just for the record, when the pandemic broke out, I did some reseach - it took me less than 15 minutes to come up with a lot of links from the last 10 years or so where the scientific consensus was unanimous about the dangers of another pandemic and that the causes were lack of hygiene, overpopulation and meddling with nature's ecosystem.

In your "searches" did you ever bother to go and read about the SARS? do you know the SARS was a coronavirus? reading about it is like seeing the current situation all over again: started in a wet market in China, first denied by the authorities, then spread all around and finally contained (because the spreading was not as large as this one".

"Amazing how Fauci knew it".... GOOD GRIEF. What are you gonna say next? let's assume that San Francisco gets destroyed by an earthquake, "amazing how people talked about it, they must be part of a conspiracy to destroy San Fransisco". NO, THEY AREN'T, WARNING ABOUT EARTHQUAKES WITH DECADES OF SCIENTIFIC DATA TO SUPPORT THE RISK IS NOT BEING PART OF A CONSPIRACY, AND NEITHER IS STUDYING THE POSSIBILE CAUSES OF A PANDEMIC TO REALIZE THAT IT COULD HAPPEN, WHICH ACTUALLY DID. Geeeez. Geeez geeez geeez.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #4656 on: July 24, 2020, 05:06:58 AM »
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #4657 on: July 24, 2020, 06:02:47 AM »

Yeah, amazing how so much wtf can be packed into one paragraph

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #4658 on: July 24, 2020, 06:10:36 AM »
Amazing how Fauci and Obama where talking about a pandemic years ahead don't you think??Search for Event201   just before it all started.

I hope breathing is easier for you than critical thought
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #4659 on: July 24, 2020, 06:51:13 AM »

And also the music business will be dead if they go on with these measures in a few months.Bands have hardly an income i can imagine.
They're killing businesses like Bars Restaurants and Venues,lots of them are closing

I like conspiracy theories, but I'm not so sure about Obama/Fauci, but I'll look into it.  However, your last paragraph here is very true.  A lot of businesses, small and large, are closing down for good.  It is sad and very concerning.

That's why I believe that businesses should not have been shut down in the first place, but rather ask businesses to put measures in place to prevent the spread, which I believe they are very capable of doing.  The economic fallout would not have been near as bad if this had happened.
"You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face"

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #4660 on: July 24, 2020, 06:55:52 AM »

And also the music business will be dead if they go on with these measures in a few months.Bands have hardly an income i can imagine.
They're killing businesses like Bars Restaurants and Venues,lots of them are closing

I like conspiracy theories, but I'm not so sure about Obama/Fauci, but I'll look into it.  However, your last paragraph here is very true.  A lot of businesses, small and large, are closing down for good.  It is sad and very concerning.

That's why I believe that businesses should not have been shut down in the first place, but rather ask businesses to put measures in place to prevent the spread, which I believe they are very capable of doing.  The economic fallout would not have been near as bad if this had happened.

Are you completely blind to what's going on in CA, FL, and every other hot spot in the US right now? They had a TWO MONTH head start to prepare for this after seeing what Covid was doing to New England, and they still handled it worse than anywhere else on the planet. They're not capable of preventing shit.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #4661 on: July 24, 2020, 06:58:01 AM »
It's not that they're not capable. It's that most of them just don't care enough. They're there to make money and measures to prevent the spread of the virus will interfere with that.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4662 on: July 24, 2020, 07:15:38 AM »
It's not that they're not capable. It's that most of them just don't care enough. They're there to make money and measures to prevent the spread of the virus will interfere with that.

The economic interests and public health interests of this pandemic are diametrically opposed to one another. Most decisions that benefit one, will by-and-large have a negative impact on the other.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #4663 on: July 24, 2020, 07:38:42 AM »

Are you completely blind to what's going on in CA, FL, and every other hot spot in the US right now? They had a TWO MONTH head start to prepare for this after seeing what Covid was doing to New England, and they still handled it worse than anywhere else on the planet. They're not capable of preventing shit.

Not completely, but close  :lol

But seriously, I do see what you are talking about, but I believe the economic fallout (once this is all over) will prove to be more devistating than the virus was, and I mean that as a death count world wide.  America (and the west as a whole) is the bread basket of the world, and if the basket doesn't have any bread in it what happens to the rest of the world?  Honestly, the prospect of what is possible scares me.

Also, human behavior is an interesting thing.  People are far more likely to do a thing if it's presented to them as a logical and good idea rather than forcing it on them through law and dictate.  And when people are forced for too long the reaction is mass disobedience.

Millions of livelihoods have been ruined because of how this was handled.  And livelihoods speak louder than the virus because it means putting food on the table and a roof overhead.

I agree the virus numbers are staggering and the death toll is certainly nothing to shake a stick at and my heart goes out to all those who have gotten sick or lost loved ones, but there is another side of this that isn't getting near enough attention and I fear it will be too late before it does.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #4664 on: July 24, 2020, 07:42:15 AM »

The economic interests and public health interests of this pandemic are diametrically opposed to one another. Most decisions that benefit one, will by-and-large have a negative impact on the other.

Which is basically the entire ordeal behind this virus, see the analogy of a ship sailing in the middle of a straight with two dangerous reefs on each side. Maximum safety (total lockdown) and the economy dies, maximum support to the economy (everything going on like before) and you will never get rid of the infections. It's a royal pain to determine the precise course to balance both sides and avoid one disaster or the other.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #4665 on: July 24, 2020, 07:46:57 AM »
I wasn't talking about BLM or Antifa as you may wel call it those we're protected, it was the normal people who stood up for their rights as free people all colours and elderly.Who where kicked and beaten by stick.And there's nothing democratic on demonstrations being forbidden.

Bill gates is as much as a virologist than me being a policeofficer,he is some sort of business man family of the Rockefellers.Who makes money from this,imagine 7 billion vaccines sold.He's kicked out of India and you're being misled by the media.But go ahead take the vaccin and we'll wait and see what happens.I'll trust my immunesystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izcjr02I3gI

I am someone who works somewhat close to the field, the subject of a next pandemic has been treated in several courses of both my Master's and Bachelor, as well as one of my internships, which was a project literally preparing for potential Influenza A pandemic (creating more effective vaccines through alternate technologies to create a more universal vaccine). The reason why people can talk about it ahead from the actual pandemic is that is has been a known statistical possibilty for decades. We have had several viruses emerge that were potentially very dangerous just the last decade, but none of them really had the properties to really harm the western world for a variety of reasons. It was only a matter of time that one hit closer to the western world, and this one did. Even animal populations have their own fair share of nasty viruses that have not jumped to humans, but obviously those don't get as much attention.

Furthermore, there are way, way too many people involved on a global basis for there to be any realistic ground for an actual conspiracy. This virus is a real problem, one scientists have warned us about for many years.

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #4666 on: July 24, 2020, 07:54:20 AM »

Which is basically the entire ordeal behind this virus, see the analogy of a ship sailing in the middle of a straight with two dangerous reefs on each side. Maximum safety (total lockdown) and the economy dies, maximum support to the economy (everything going on like before) and you will never get rid of the infections. It's a royal pain to determine the precise course to balance both sides and avoid one disaster or the other.
This would burn itself out eventually just like every other pandemic in human history has. Of course the cost in lives would be high, but it bugs me that people act like this will never go away if we don't do something drastic. It absolutely would end naturally.

I honestly think most states have the balance between the two reefs going pretty well. Most things are open with some restrictions and cases are staying relatively in check. There are only a few states where things have gone off the rails. I'm not sure if the blame there is on government for not having restrictions, businesses for not following the restrictions, or individual people for taking unnecessary risks.

I tend to believe we should err on the side of allowing businesses and people to make their own choices and then live with the benefits or consequences of those choices. In this case, if those in the highest powers had played up the danger instead of downplaying it, people may have acted differently, but we'll never know.

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #4667 on: July 24, 2020, 08:10:35 AM »

I tend to believe we should err on the side of allowing businesses and people to make their own choices and then live with the benefits or consequences of those choices. In this case, if those in the highest powers had played up the danger instead of downplaying it, people may have acted differently, but we'll never know.

This exactly.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #4668 on: July 24, 2020, 08:20:17 AM »

I understand the general direction of the conversation, but I think it's not unfair to point out that it's far more complicated than just "economics versus public health".    California is one of the worst performers in COVID, and they have a well-established track record of fucking over economics in favor of even perceived (as opposed to real, tangible) public health.  So it's not just that.   I think there's something deeper (and more profound) going on here, even if I don't exactly know how to put it into words. 

Offline emtee

« Reply #4669 on: July 24, 2020, 11:13:21 AM »
Indeed. It is the ultimate no win situation for we humans.

Did some math today, after another 12,444 cases in FL. At this run rate, in 1,750 days, every person in FL will have been infected.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4670 on: July 24, 2020, 11:28:50 AM »
But seriously, I do see what you are talking about, but I believe the economic fallout (once this is all over) will prove to be more devistating than the virus was, and I mean that as a death count world wide. 

Brother Lion, I say the below sincerely, with no snark or sense of attack.

I'm curious if there are any statistics on the deaths directly attributable to economic downturns?  Economies recover (see below); dead people do not.  No matter the 'toll' on humanity from recessions and depressions, I don't think the direct global death toll from economic downturns can compare to the direct global death toll from a pandemic.  That's my calculus.  And while you feel for the sick/dead and their loved ones, I feel for those that are impacted by the economic fallout - unemployed, losing their business, and all the associated struggles.  But they are still alive, and isn't that the ultimate benchmark?

Wiki source - Annualized GDP change from 1923 to 2009. Data are annual from 1923 to 1946 and quarterly from 1947 to the second quarter of 2009.

Offline Northern Lion

• Defender of Liberty
« Reply #4671 on: July 24, 2020, 12:28:19 PM »
But seriously, I do see what you are talking about, but I believe the economic fallout (once this is all over) will prove to be more devistating than the virus was, and I mean that as a death count world wide. 

Brother Lion, I say the below sincerely, with no snark or sense of attack.

I'm curious if there are any statistics on the deaths directly attributable to economic downturns?  Economies recover (see below); dead people do not.  No matter the 'toll' on humanity from recessions and depressions, I don't think the direct global death toll from economic downturns can compare to the direct global death toll from a pandemic.  That's my calculus.  And while you feel for the sick/dead and their loved ones, I feel for those that are impacted by the economic fallout - unemployed, losing their business, and all the associated struggles.  But they are still alive, and isn't that the ultimate benchmark?

Wiki source - Annualized GDP change from 1923 to 2009. Data are annual from 1923 to 1946 and quarterly from 1947 to the second quarter of 2009.

No offense taken.  You are right economic downturns, at least here in the US, do not result in large death numbers.  However, that isn't the case in less rich, less developed parts of the world.  Take the 1918-1919 flu pandemic for instance.  The death estimates are all over the place.  Estimates have varied between 18 million all the way up to 100 million.  One of the proposed reasons for that was all the death in third world countries because of famines resulting from the virus and a general lack of food from the large economic downturn.  So researchers aren't sure how much of that death was the virus itself and how much was from the resulting economic downturn.  I got this info from a book called "The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History", which is a REALLY great read by the way.

That's why I made the comment I did.  I know it isn't substantive proof, but that's why I am concerned.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4672 on: July 24, 2020, 12:30:01 PM »
Indeed. It is the ultimate no win situation for we humans.

Did some math today, after another 12,444 cases in FL. At this run rate, in 1,750 days, every person in FL will have been infected.

Herd immunity!   

(Sorry, I'll get my coat.  Tip your waitstaff!)

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4673 on: July 24, 2020, 12:59:46 PM »
No offense taken.  You are right economic downturns, at least here in the US, do not result in large death numbers.  However, that isn't the case in less rich, less developed parts of the world.  Take the 1918-1919 flu pandemic for instance.  The death estimates are all over the place.  Estimates have varied between 18 million all the way up to 100 million.  One of the proposed reasons for that was all the death in third world countries because of famines resulting from the virus and a general lack of food from the large economic downturn.  So researchers aren't sure how much of that death was the virus itself and how much was from the resulting economic downturn.  I got this info from a book called "The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History", which is a REALLY great read by the way.

That's why I made the comment I did.  I know it isn't substantive proof, but that's why I am concerned.

Fair points, and unlike Stadler, I don't need hard undeniable proof to believe (in) something.  Anecdotal evidence is often sufficient (luv ya Bill  ;)).  In some regards, you're kinda proving my point though - the economic downturn 100 years ago was a result of the impact of the pandemic.  So, imo, if we don't control the pandemic first, the economy is screwed anyway.

Either way, it's all a holy clusterfuq.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4674 on: July 24, 2020, 02:59:44 PM »

Fair points, and unlike Stadler, I don't need hard undeniable proof to believe (in) something.  Anecdotal evidence is often sufficient (luv ya Bill  ;)).  In some regards, you're kinda proving my point though - the economic downturn 100 years ago was a result of the impact of the pandemic.  So, imo, if we don't control the pandemic first, the economy is screwed anyway.

Well, I don't need hard undeniable proof to believe something; I believe in (a) God, and love.  I need hard undeniable proof if someone else wants to force me to accept their beliefs.   :)

Offline hunnus2000

« Reply #4675 on: July 24, 2020, 03:04:17 PM »

Well, I don't need hard undeniable proof to believe something; I believe in (a) God, and love.  I need hard undeniable proof if someone else wants to force me to accept their beliefs.   :)

We can prove love, we can't prove God.  ;)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #4677 on: July 24, 2020, 09:20:26 PM »
To address and earlier point, there is a correlation between high unemployment and more deaths. I don't have a good enough connection right now to look it up. It's on the order of tens of thousands of deaths each year for every 10% of the population of the US that's unemployed. Large economic downturn definitely leads to loss of life on a pretty big scale. I've said it before... I don't envy those in power. It's a no win situation.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4678 on: July 24, 2020, 09:56:27 PM »
To address and earlier point, there is a correlation between high unemployment and more deaths. I don't have a good enough connection right now to look it up. It's on the order of tens of thousands of deaths each year for every 10% of the population of the US that's unemployed. Large economic downturn definitely leads to loss of life on a pretty big scale. I've said it before... I don't envy those in power. It's a no win situation.

Considering in the US, health insurance is typically offered thru one’s employer, that would be logical. I wouldn’t dispute your first point, but as my good friend Stadler has reminded us all many times, correlation =/= causation.

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #4679 on: July 25, 2020, 05:37:48 AM »
I really can't judge what on the long term will work out the best. But even very fiscally conservative rulers usually in favour of the economy have imposed lockdowns for a reason. Hopefully we can all use all the experience to find a better balanced situation than a lockdown. But for that the people themselves also really need to work along.

I have witnessed what this does to a hospital and can tell that if you let things go it's course, it is not unlikely that deaths pile up much quicker due to them being overloaded and not just covid patient will not get the attention they need.

Also, I just hope we will have solutions before the new flu season hits, or that the flu is mild, because the flu had already done its thing when corona hit here.

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #4680 on: July 25, 2020, 05:48:25 AM »
Maybe the social distancing and major awareness about not having to stay close to each other and washing often your hands will have the unintended effect of slowing down the common flu as well.

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #4681 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:21 AM »

Considering in the US, health insurance is typically offered thru one’s employer, that would be logical. I wouldn’t dispute your first point, but as my good friend Stadler has reminded us all many times, correlation =/= causation.
What I've read pretty conclusively proved it was a direct causation and not just a correlation. It's pretty obvious that losing a job leads to higher rates of depression and stress, both of which are widely known to  lead to health issues and suicide. Add in the loss of health insurance and it's hard to argue that it's not a direct cause of increased death.

I'm of course not trying to argue we do nothing and just keep the economy chugging. I'm just point out that people saying that they value life over money so we should shut everything down to save life don't get that there is a cost to life of shutting everything down again too.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4682 on: July 25, 2020, 06:11:44 AM »

What I've read pretty conclusively proved it was a direct causation and not just a correlation. It's pretty obvious that losing a job leads to higher rates of depression and stress, both of which are widely known to  lead to health issues and suicide. Add in the loss of health insurance and it's hard to argue that it's not a direct cause of increased death.

I'm of course not trying to argue we do nothing and just keep the economy chugging. I'm just point out that people saying that they value life over money so we should shut everything down to save life don't get that there is a cost to life of shutting everything down again too.

I think that's one thing that maybe doesn't get taken into consideration as much as it should.  Depression, mental health and suicide, big factors of the pandemic.  I agree with Chad that you control the pandemic then you help overturn those things but I also have the belief that the aftermath could in some ways be more devastating.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4683 on: July 25, 2020, 06:15:44 AM »
America

It's things like this that just make you wonder, why even fucking bother, or fucking care?

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4684 on: July 25, 2020, 06:47:31 AM »

I can’t successfully argue that point.  Though I do believe that the lives saved in taking measures to prevent the spread are far greater than lives that would be / are lost resulting from economic and employment calamity.  I hope that doesn’t sound callous ... any meaningful loss of life sucks monkey balls.

Again, no good solutions ... only trying to find the least worst ones.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4685 on: July 25, 2020, 03:24:12 PM »

I can’t successfully argue that point.  Though I do believe that the lives saved in taking measures to prevent the spread are far greater than lives that would be / are lost resulting from economic and employment calamity.  I hope that doesn’t sound callous ... any meaningful loss of life sucks monkey balls.

Again, no good solutions ... only trying to find the least worst ones.

Since we can't see the future, I think it's impossible to successfully argue either side of the argument.  It's all going to be based on personal opinion.  Both will have a devastating effect.

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
« Reply #4686 on: July 25, 2020, 08:32:34 PM »
A prolonged severe economic depression could end up costing more lives. But that's an unknown. What's known now is that Covid is costing a lot of lives, so we should take reasonable steps to stop it without completely shutting down the economy.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4687 on: July 25, 2020, 08:35:56 PM »
True enough.  Factually, we know the COVID pandemic has directly killed almost 650,000 people in 6 months already. I’d never heard that an economic downturn - say the a Great Recession in ‘08 - had that kind of impact.  Though, this downturn has the makings of being much bigger. 

Ninja’d by the Lord.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4688 on: July 25, 2020, 08:47:34 PM »
Well, the economy is in a way shutting us down.  Tomorrow we were heading north to revisit Cooperstown and the baseball HOF again because the Hall reopened three weeks ago.  Well, my state's residents are now on the restricted travel list.  We thought perhaps that was just for air travel.  We were notified today by the inn that we would not allowed to stay there. 

So, a couple of days there, one in Vermont, and one in Pennsylvania on the way back are all toast.  After all that we had planned for the year being cancelled, this was going to be our one trip and getaway for the year.  Hell, we can't even stay in West Virginia as an alternative.   :censored 

......I'd started to write this hours ago before we did succeed on an altenative.....a few days in Rocky Gap.  We'll see something new, save a bunch of driving time, and I'll finally get to play nine holes of golf.  (I'm sure my rust will cause me to swear more that morning than I did when our plans went up in smoke).  It'll be the first time either one of us has been more than twenty miles away from home all year. 

Our state numbers are up, but I still see all the pix from Ocean City with maybe  5% wearing masks on the boardwalk.  That street corner prior says it all as to people taking this seriously.
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4689 on: July 26, 2020, 05:47:15 AM »
Watching the news and saw a few videos of people getting refused entry to shops because they are not wearing a mask in Melbourne and the people flaring up saying, 'it's our right that we don't have to wear a mask,' and shit like 'you can't make me, it's not a law.'  Fucking diabolical.  What the fuck is wrong with people, the human race is just a joke sometimes.

I feel for those shop assistants, even the very first day that I reopened a few weeks ago now, I served a guy and gave him the spiel of social distancing and whatnot and he stands up to me and goes, 'where's it written down that we have to social distance and I can't chat to other people,' you can't force me.'  I reply with, 'mate, it's just conditions of entry, we are open operating under a strict COVID plan, no I can't make you but I can show you where it's written down.  I can send it to you if you like.  Bascially, you don't comply, we are breaching our restrictions and could close.  We are only open because we are operating under these restrictions.'  He kept going with me for fucks sake.

It's funny, it's get to a point after years of dealing with people that you don't even blink an eye.  I just shut him down and told him, if he wants to carry on and not co-operate, he can piss off.  He backed down eventually and goes, 'I'm just trying to make a point.'  Told him I'm not the man to make the point too.  People complaining, not wanting to register to enter, not wanting to temperature check, fuck it's tough for those working with public during this.  Not to mention the current contact and potential health risks which you can't avoid becuase you have to be with the public.  One woman didn't want to get temperature checked last week and said, 'I shouldn't have to do this everytime I come in, you don't know what that laser could be doing inside my head.'  I replied with, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry, but if we don't do this, I think COVID would create more problems in your head than this laser.'  :lol

Anyway, dunno why I posted that, just these cunt head people on the news piss me off cause I know what these fellas put up with from fucking shit head people.  It's not worth the pay we get, but obviously hands are tied at the moment.