Author Topic: Stupid Things that Are Really Painful.....  (Read 9178 times)

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
Re: Stupid Things that Are Really Painful.....
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2013, 07:14:11 AM »
Running up the cellar stairs (when you know you shouldn't) and slipping, slamming your pinky into the wall.....owww that smarts!
yup, done that.

Also: playing indoor soccer, trying to 'really' kick the ball (you know? like all the 'pro' players do?)...and kicking the big toe right into the ground....arrrgggh.  :censored

From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2013, 07:15:10 AM »
There is no known fix for that stupidity, just have to wait out the pain, just pray you don't forget to wash off the peppers before hitting the pisser....

Or scratching your ass.

Or pleasuring your gf.....

NOOOO!  :omg:  :laugh:
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline philmcson

« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2013, 07:45:29 AM »
There is no known fix for that stupidity, just have to wait out the pain, just pray you don't forget to wash off the peppers before hitting the pisser....

Or scratching your ass.

Or pleasuring your gf.....

NOOOO!  :omg:  :laugh:

This could even be a good prank if the gf was annoying lately  :rollin

Offline Cyclopssss

• Connoseur of love
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2013, 11:17:28 AM »
Yeah just don´t forget not to go down on her after...  :xbones

Offline philmcson

« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »
I love to eat spicy.....  :yarr

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
Switching to emotional pain - seeing bands you adore with every living beat of your heart announcing tour dates nowhere near you. Dozens of times per year. Welcome to Serbia :lol

Knowing that the one thing you really want out of life is just not possible.

And the obvious - Having deep feelings for someone who doesn't even like you.

Offline philmcson

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2013, 08:22:47 PM »
And the obvious - Having deep feelings for someone who doesn't even like you.

This. Or for someone who has recently friendzoned you....  :facepalm:

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
Friendzoning is not a negative thing though, sure they don't want to take it to the next step with you, but at least they still want to be friends with you.
I had/have feelings for my ex, and I asked if she'd ever want to try at it again, and she said she'd rather just be good friends, and it's worked out just fine, she's one of my best friends ever, and I'm just happy she's in my life somewhere, we're both Grimes fanatics so we just gush over Grimes and chill.
That being said, it can suck being turned down.

Offline philmcson

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »
Friendzoning is not a negative thing though, sure they don't want to take it to the next step with you, but at least they still want to be friends with you.
I had/have feelings for my ex, and I asked if she'd ever want to try at it again, and she said she'd rather just be good friends, and it's worked out just fine, she's one of my best friends ever, and I'm just happy she's in my life somewhere, we're both Grimes fanatics so we just gush over Grimes and chill.

This is partially true, my ex-gf of three years and I are now best friends forever and trust each other in all aspects and so on, there's no other solution that could have been a better post-breakup outcome. However, I was thinking about when you spend some time with a person and have high hopes it'll be a relationship, then she opts for someone else but because of the fact that she's a good person I decided to not go nuts and send her to hell. Instead of that now we're good friends but she mustn't talk a single word about her relationship to me and I occasionally bring up the fact that I still have a hidden crush on her. To which she replies something like "no one knows what the future will bring!" Yeah, whatever....  :\

Offline slycordinator

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »
1) If it's mentioned openly to her, it's not exactly hidden
2) Mentioning it to her is handing her the salt to pour on the wound

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2013, 08:49:54 AM »
Wearing half latex, half cotton slip under the jeans in summer. I always remind myself not to do this shit again but still do.

Wait...what does this even mean?!  ???
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »
Wanda Sykes

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2013, 09:34:26 AM »

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2014, 05:11:43 AM »
Half-crouching to tie my shoelaces, taking a step back, accidentally stepping on my dress, and landing on my butt when I try to get up :censored

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »
Half-crouching to tie my shoelaces, taking a step back, accidentally stepping on my dress, and landing on my butt when I try to get up :censored

:lol This would be both hilarious and cute at the same time.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2014, 07:28:30 AM »
Muddling lime and mint for a mojito and having the juice leap out of the glass and hit you directly in the eyes.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2014, 08:14:04 AM »

I'm on great terms with my ex's. I mean, we aren't 'friends' in the traditional sense, but we still keep in touch and it's not awkward if we bump into each other. We don't go out and do things, or socialize with people from each other's groups, but it's better than hating each other forever.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2014, 08:24:11 AM »
I was soldering up some electric motors over the weekend. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I intentionally let some molten solder drip onto my finger nail. Holy fuck. I never yelled so loudly in my life. I said every swear I knew while violently shaking my hand as if that would help.

Offline ThatOneGuy2112

« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2014, 08:33:28 AM »

I'm on great terms with my ex's. I mean, we aren't 'friends' in the traditional sense, but we still keep in touch and it's not awkward if we bump into each other. We don't go out and do things, or socialize with people from each other's groups, but it's better than hating each other forever.

Yup this. I've had both tastes of the spectrum. I'm still on really friendly terms with one of my ex's and we're still really close friends and talk often, while on the other hand with another ex, we've not had any form of contact with each other since our break up. So yeah. Definitely prefer the first situation if possible. :lol

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2014, 06:08:24 PM »
When I am smoking and my lips are dry, the cig sticks to my lips as I try to pull it out after a drag, burning the inside of my fingers. Finger burns hurt so fucking much.

So. Much. Rage.
Happened all the time when I smoked. Here's my problem as of late... Kinda gross:

Getting a pube caught in underwear elastic, and every step pulls it all to hell.
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2014, 06:24:49 PM »
Wearing half latex, half cotton slip under the jeans in summer. I always remind myself not to do this shit again but still do.

Wait...what does this even mean?!  ???

I am still very interested in this. Very. I'm assuming it has something to do with chafing...but I'm not sure. My imagination always gets the best of me so now I think you're bleeding from your penis and just think that men have periods. It happens.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2014, 06:38:40 PM »
I always wear a condom under my cotton.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Neon

• DT.net Member
  • Beware the Jabberwock, my son...
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2014, 07:35:30 PM »
Elbow. Corner.

A few weeks ago I smashed mine so hard that I immediately dropped to the floor and started laughing hysterically.
I sometimes laugh instead of crying I guess.

I was going to post pretty much the same thing.  I did this while I was on the phone with someone at work the other day.  Made for an interesting conversation. 
I'd kill myself for you.
I'd kill you for myself.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2014, 07:50:50 PM »

Cock in a sock?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2014, 08:06:25 PM »

Cock in a sock?

Helps not stick to the sides.  You know my plight.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2014, 08:11:07 PM »
Elbow. Corner.

A few weeks ago I smashed mine so hard that I immediately dropped to the floor and started laughing hysterically.
I sometimes laugh instead of crying I guess.

I was going to post pretty much the same thing.  I did this while I was on the phone with someone at work the other day.  Made for an interesting conversation.

I've known a few different people that did this and they're all women.

You're an odd breed, you walking vaginas.

RIP DTP.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »
My wife constantly gives herself black and blues.  People must think I'm an abuser. 

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2014, 08:19:47 PM »
YES, THAT MUST BE WHAT THEY THINK. HA HA HA. THAT IS SO FUNNY. WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT IS.

You're a sneaky one, aren't you? Setting up your alibi on the internet...psh...ooookaaaay, WALT.  :P

RIP DTP.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2014, 08:21:29 PM »
 :lol

She deserves a medal for being with me for 23 years, not knuckle sandwiches.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2014, 08:27:24 PM »
Anal fissures.  Suddenly having a poo turns into the single most painful experience of anyone, anywhere, ever.

Having 4 different doctors gazing into your tattered anus is also quite painful in its own way.   

Offline Neon

• DT.net Member
  • Beware the Jabberwock, my son...
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2014, 08:31:22 PM »
Anal fissures.  Suddenly having a poo turns into the single most painful experience of anyone, anywhere, ever.

Having 4 different doctors gazing into your tattered anus is also quite painful in its own way.

That sounds.....unpleasant.
I'd kill myself for you.
I'd kill you for myself.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2014, 08:34:57 PM »

That sounds.....unpleasant.

Gave me a new appreciation for a good, hassle-free poop that's for sure.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2014, 04:23:33 AM »
You're an odd breed, you walking vaginas.
:lol

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise