Author Topic: Rush studio albums countdown thread!!! (#01 revealed!!)  (Read 32134 times)

Offline 425

Re: Rush studio albums countdown thread!!! (#09 featured!)
« Reply #875 on: June 15, 2023, 10:47:00 AM »
425 - that is a really great write up, I really enjoy reading your thoughts and appreciate the effort you go to to convey them.

Thanks! I'm able to do that more for the albums that I know well, like CA, but I'm trying to say something thoughtful about everything.

In terms of an album yet to appear that you feel is a surprise, well none are that surprising if you know this forum and the Rush fans on it. I personally think this forum really overrates one album that is yet to appear and I am pretty sure it won't be the next one!

Anyway, we will see.

I admit that I haven't followed the Rush threads super closely, mostly because I haven't listened to Rush a lot in a while and until recently was unfamiliar with almost half of the albums. I was referring to Counterparts, and even though I know some people love it, it's a surprise to me because (a) my general sense was that a lot of people were also meh on it, and (b) my early impression of it is not all too enthusiastic.

---

I had Counterparts at #16. I think it's a solid album, but a lot of it is just not anything special in the context of the Rush discography, IMO.

I agree with the love for Animate. That's an excellent, top-shelf song, and I'm glad it's one they kept in the setlists for a while. Once I get past that one, though, I don't think there's anything bad... but I also just don't think there are any other top-shelf songs. The next three are all pretty strong, especially Cut to the Chase. And the back-to-back of Double Agent and Leave That Thing Alone is good (although I think I agree with Mladen that Where's My Thing is the better instrumental)—I think Double Agent is probably the second-most interesting song to me on the album, even if it may not necessarily be my second favorite. There's a unique vibe on it that I quite like. Everyday Glory is also pretty good, though it would only be in third place among closers from this era behind Available Light and Carve Away the Stone. I agree with the idea that The Speed of Love is the weak link here. Not bad but a little dull.

I definitely think this album is better than Test for Echo, but I think it's a step back from Roll the Bones, which I find to be more of a fun and memorable album. This puts it in the same territory as Fly By Night. Between those two, I think Counterparts evinces stronger songwriting, but I like how compact FBN is and it has more songs that I find really memorable. But that's very subject to change because FBN is an album I've known for like 10 years and Counterparts is very new to me. It's also in the same territory as [redacted] but for different reasons that I'll have to go into when we get to [redacted].

In general, I've gotten a sense here that some people have a really strong preference about what sound Rush goes with—whether it's synth, heavy, etc. I'm that way with some artists. And for the people who like their hard rock side, I can understand why Counterparts would be a favorite or a breath of fresh air. But with Rush, I find that I like all their sounds, and it's just a matter of whether the particular songs on an album grab me, and these ones don't as much as most of their other albums. (I also understand that some people might just be grabbed by songs that I'm not.)

I'm relieved that we have this one on the board. I'll probably be pretty happy with however the next nine are ordered. Yes, my #15 is still out there, but I have it priced in that that one will be really high, and although I disagree, I understand why. So I won't be upset so long as it stays out of the #1 slot, at least.

19. Rush (19)
18. Caress of Steel (17)
17. Test for Echo (16)
16. Counterparts (9)
14. Fly By Night (13)
13. Roll the Bones (14)
12. Snakes & Arrows (18)
10. Presto (11)
9. Hold Your Fire (12)
8. Vapor Trails (15)
3. Clockwork Angels (10)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:16:21 AM by 425 »
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline HOF

« Reply #876 on: June 15, 2023, 10:50:01 AM »

In general, I've gotten a sense here that some people have a really strong preference about what sound Rush goes with—whether it's synth, heavy, etc. I'm that way with some artists. And for the people who like their hard rock side, I can understand why Counterparts would be a favorite or a breath of fresh air. But with Rush, I find that I like all their sounds, and it's just a matter of whether the particular songs on an album grab me, and these ones don't as much as most of their other albums. (I also understand that some people might just be grabbed by songs that I'm not.)

I'm generally a bigger fan of the synth era than the hard rock Rush era, but I think this is the best Rush ever sounded as a hard rock band if that makes sense.

Offline 425

« Reply #877 on: June 15, 2023, 10:53:02 AM »
That makes sense (although I don't agree), which is why I added the parenthetical comment at the end of the paragraph you quoted.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #878 on: June 15, 2023, 11:54:39 AM »

I'm generally a bigger fan of the synth era than the hard rock Rush era, but I think this is the best Rush ever sounded as a hard rock band if that makes sense.

My favorite era of the band at this point probably is 1980-1987, which covers the synth era.  With doing this countdown and thinking about the albums as we discuss one each day, I now realize I would definitely tweak my list if I had to do it over.  There are a couple sacred cows that I still have much appreciation for, but I just don't listen to them that much anymore, yet I ranked them both pretty high.  I think I gave them the "they are considered classics" bump. And it's not like wore those out back in the day and not the others, because I got into the band (in a big way) in 1991/1992, and I listened to Hold Your Fire and Power Windows back then as much as I did 2112 and Hemispheres.

Offline 425

« Reply #879 on: June 15, 2023, 11:59:06 AM »
My list has a hidden "they are considered classics" bump because albums that I know well naturally tended to rank higher than albums I don't know well, and the albums that I know well are the ones that I got early on because of their reputation as classics. I suspect that if I continue getting into the albums that are newer to me, if you check back with me 2-3 years, my list would look different and would favor stuff like PoW/HYF/Presto more than the one I submitted does.
And if spirit's a sign,

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #880 on: June 15, 2023, 12:54:23 PM »
Counterparts: Looking at it now I'm kinda surprised I had Counterparts quite that high on my list. :lol

I think it's a result of it just shining the brightest from its era. For the longest time I would have ranked Roll the Bones over it, but over the years Counterparts has just consistently grown on me. That said, it's not without two big issues, and they are the two singles that lead off the album.

Animate is okay, but it's the next to worst song on the album and it's the lead single and opening track. That said the "Foolish Heart" section is one of my favorites on the album. Then you have one of the big abominations in the Rush catalog, Stick It Out which is an incredibly forced and awful attempt by the band to adhere to the sound of the time, and of course also a single/video.

But go beyond that and you have an absolutely stellar album. Sound is great, songs are all really good at worst, and spectacular at best. Just a really strong consistent album once you get past track #2.

19. Rush (0)
18. Caress of Steel (1)
17. Vapor Trails (2)
16. Presto (5)
15. Hold Your Fire (3)
14. Test for Echo (2)
13. Fly By Night (0)
10. Snakes and Arrows (8)
9. Roll the Bones (5)
7. Clockwork Angels (3)
6. Counterparts (3)
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline pg1067

« Reply #881 on: June 15, 2023, 02:07:38 PM »
09 Counterparts

Highest Finish: 1 (contest_sanity, Lethean)
Lowest Finish: 18 (Metropolaris)

I have never hidden my love for this record, and 30 years later, this record is still freaking great.  It sounds awesome, the songwriting is excellent, and Geddy’s voice has never sounded better on record.  I will admit to being a bit partial to it as it was the first new Rush album that came out after I had become a big fan, but even many years later, I still think it holds up as being one of their best, which is why I ranked it 6th.  Its highs are some of their highest ever, and even the least best songs are still good and sound just fine within the flow of the record.  I wouldn't change a single thing about this record.

Favorite songs: Leave That Thing Alone, Cold Fire, Animate, Double Agent, Everyday Glory, Cut to the Chase, Alien Shore

Wow...two synth era albums in the top 8.  Just as Presto was a big bounce-back from the synth era, so was Counterparts a bounce-back after RTB.  My thoughts on the songs have varied over the years.  I was originally a fan of Animate, Stick and Hero, but now I regard Double Agent and Everyday Glory as the best songs and think of Hero as a bottom half song (above probably only Speed and Cold Fire).  Also not as much of a fan of Animate anymore.  Counterparts finished right in the middle of my rankings:  #10.  I might be willing to bet $5 what the next two albums are (and probably also the order).

19  Roll the Bones (14 - 5)
18  Hold Your Fire (12 - 6)
17  Clockwork Angels (10 - 7)
16  Snakes & Arrows (18 - 2)
15  ??
14  ??
13  Test for Echo (16 - 3)
12  Rush (19 - 7)
11  Presto (11 - 0)
10  Counterparts (9 - 1)
9  Caress of Steel (17 - 8)
8  Vapor Trails (15 - 7)
7  ??
6  Fly by Night (13 - 7)
5  ??
4  ??
3  ??
2  ??
1  ??

Current POOTI:  53 (avg. 4.818)
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Rush studio albums countdown thread!!! (#10 featured!)
« Reply #882 on: June 15, 2023, 02:31:30 PM »
I had Counterparts at #5. I think this is overall a great album. It's not without a few duds (Stick It Out, BTSAM, and Alien Shore), but has a number of excellent songs. Nobody's Hero would be my favorite, and also Animate and Double Agent are some of my fave songs from this era.

19   Snakes & Arrows
18   Test for Echo
17   Hold Your Fire
15   Roll the Bones
14   Caress of Steel
13   Vapor Trails
12   Clockwork Angels
9   Rush
8   Fly by Night
7   Presto
5      Counterparts   

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline HOF

« Reply #883 on: June 15, 2023, 02:34:56 PM »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #884 on: June 15, 2023, 02:35:46 PM »
 :lol

The devil just put on a winter coat.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 04:29:11 PM by TAC »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online The Letter M

« Reply #885 on: June 15, 2023, 02:48:55 PM »
Wow...two synth era albums in the top 8.

If by "Synth Era" you mean their Sector 3 albums (SIG/GUP/POW/HYF), then there's THREE on the Top 8, as we've only seen HYF so far (placing 12th overall). If you aren't including Signals, then that does mean two in the top 8, though it makes me happy to see that SIG/GUP/POW have made it this far, though it would be hilarious if the next three albums in the countdown are those three albums.

This isn't spot-lighting on purpose, I'm just trying to clarify what pg meant by "two synth era albums" when I usually count Signals-to-HYF as the "synth era".

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #886 on: June 15, 2023, 02:51:34 PM »
I knew what he meant by Synth Era, but if he said Sector 3 albums, I would've had no clue what he was talking about.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #887 on: June 15, 2023, 02:51:53 PM »
I had Counterparts at #5. I think this is overall a great album. It's not without a few duds (Stick It Out, BTSAM, and Alien Shore), but has a number of excellent songs. Nobody's Hero would be my favorite, and also Animate and Double Agent are some of my fave songs from this era.

19   Snakes & Arrows
18   Test for Echo
17   Hold Your Fire
15   Roll the Bones
14   Caress of Steel
13   Vapor Trails
12   Clockwork Angels
9   Rush
8   Fly by Night
7   Presto
5      Counterparts   

The only dud is The Speed Of Love.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #888 on: June 15, 2023, 02:52:30 PM »
I knew what he meant by Synth Era, but if he said Sector 3 albums, I would've had no clue what he was talking about.

Rush is the one that coined sector 3 soooooooo....
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Kram

« Reply #889 on: June 15, 2023, 02:55:31 PM »
19. Rush
18. Test for Echo
17. Fly by Night
16. Hold Your Fire
15. Roll The Bones
14. Snakes & Arrows
13. Caress of Steel
12. Vapor Trails
10. Clockwork Angels
9. Counterparts
8. Presto

Second one in a row I hit on the number!  I agree, probably their best sounding album!  Favorites include - Animate, Cut to the Chase, Double Agent, Leave That Thing Alone and Everyday Glory

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #890 on: June 15, 2023, 02:55:53 PM »

The only dud is The Speed Of Love.

Your post is a dud. :P

The Speed of Love is a good song.  :biggrin:

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #891 on: June 15, 2023, 02:56:32 PM »
That is a negative,  sir.  Nee ner, nee ner.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #892 on: June 15, 2023, 02:57:19 PM »
The Speed Of Love does indeed blow.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #893 on: June 15, 2023, 03:00:11 PM »
Obviously I love this album since I ranked it at #1.  Is it really my absolute favorite Rush album?  I don't know; I can't really say it's better (or worse) than the others at the top.  But it's the one I listen to the most.

I love every song on the album; Speed of Love is just fine by me and I think Stick It Out is awesome.  Everyday Glory is such an uplifting closing track, Animate kicks things off, Double Agent is cool... Leave That Thing Alone is probably the first instrumental song I loved. 

Glad Counterparts made the top 10.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #894 on: June 15, 2023, 03:05:35 PM »

Oh alright then. Now it's all clear..

Offline faizoff

« Reply #895 on: June 15, 2023, 03:09:25 PM »

The albums in the Sector 3 boxset are probably what is being referred to.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3468053-Rush-Sector-3

Signals (1982)
Grace Under Pressure (1984)
Power Windows (1985)
Hold Your Fire (1987)
A Show of Hands (1989)
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline HOF

« Reply #896 on: June 15, 2023, 03:35:59 PM »

I don't actually know what the sector thing is either. Was there a box set or something with those pairings? Live shows?

Edit: keep reading, dummy.

The albums in the Sector 3 boxset are probably what is being referred to.

https://www.discogs.com/release/3468053-Rush-Sector-3

Signals (1982)
Grace Under Pressure (1984)
Power Windows (1985)
Hold Your Fire (1987)
A Show of Hands (1989)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #897 on: June 15, 2023, 03:38:30 PM »
I really dint know if the guys in Rush named, it, approved it or wasn't involved at all. I just love lying to Tim because he has no idea if I was telling the truth.  :lol

Offline pg1067

« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2023, 03:40:29 PM »
I had never heard of the whole "sector" thing until a month or two ago.  I wouldn't have paid any attention to any box set since I have all of the component albums already.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline faizoff

« Reply #899 on: June 15, 2023, 04:01:48 PM »
There was regular talk about the sector releases back on the MP forum which is how I found out about them. I have those instead of the regular CDs. I believe those are also remastered ones.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline The Realm

« Reply #900 on: June 15, 2023, 04:10:35 PM »

In terms of an album yet to appear that you feel is a surprise, well none are that surprising if you know this forum and the Rush fans on it. I personally think this forum really overrates one album that is yet to appear and I am pretty sure it won't be the next one!

Anyway, we will see.

I admit that I haven't followed the Rush threads super closely, mostly because I haven't listened to Rush a lot in a while and until recently was unfamiliar with almost half of the albums. I was referring to Counterparts, and even though I know some people love it, it's a surprise to me because (a) my general sense was that a lot of people were also meh on it, and (b) my early impression of it is not all too enthusiastic.

The album I was referring to is also Counterparts and I am a bit surprised to see this at number 9, I really thought it would be higher as I know it has some fans. I think in the top 75 Rush song countdown there was 5 or 6 songs from the album in the top 75 which I couldn't believe. I think the majority of the songs on this album are very average and some I would even call lame, just dialed in. I struggle to find what is appealing about this album apart from the production, Animate and I guess Leave That Thing Alone is a pretty cool instrumental. My rank 13.

Eight albums to go which also happen to be my own top 8, pretty sure I won't nail the order though.

19   Vapor Trails
18   Snakes & Arrows
17   Roll the Bones
16   Test for Echo
15   Presto
14   Hold Your Fire
13   Counterparts
12   Rush
11   Caress of Steel
10   Fly by Night
9   Clockwork Angels

Offline HOF

« Reply #901 on: June 15, 2023, 04:24:07 PM »
Half of the remaining 8 are in my top 7. The other half are bottom half of the catalog for me (though only 2 that I find especially overrated).

19. Rush
17. Snakes and Arrows
16. Clockwork Angels
14. Caress of Steel
13. Fly By Night
10. Roll The Bones
9. Hold Your Fire
8. Vapor Trails
6. Test for Echo
5. Counterparts
3. Presto

Offline nick_z

« Reply #902 on: June 15, 2023, 04:49:38 PM »
Well, I just came back from some traveling and I'm catching up....and what I see in today's update to the countdown breaks my heart a little  :'( From what I had gathered previously, I sort of figured this would be one of the largest deviations from consensus in my ranking (NOOTI coming up next!  :biggrin:), but still...I was maybe hoping a little higher...

I had Counterparts at #3...sure, it was my first Rush album ever, but my high appreciation for it actually doesn't quite come from that. In fact, I certainly did like it when I semi-randomly bought it in 1993 (knowing NOTHING about Rush) - enough to start exploring old albums! - but it didn't necessarily blow my mind right away. But, steadily, it just got better and better for me. Such a great combination of class, drive, melody and, well, everything that makes Rush my favorite band. I LOVE the sound on this album. It's full and "heavy" and yet it highlights all of the nuances in the playing.

Agree with those who consider Animate a the top Rush song (indeed, it made my top 10 in the song countdown). For a while, I thought it didn't quite translate live (it felt...slower? More sluggish, maybe?), but it was one of the absolute highlights when I saw them at MSG for R40. The crowd erupted at the end of it...man, the drum groove, that main bass line and the chorus. Fantastic stuff.

But, truly, I like basically everything in here. Perhaps Stick It Out and Speed of Love are slightly below the rest, but I never skip them. Leave That Thing Alone is my third favorite Rush instrumental, after LVS and YYZ. Cold Fire is another huge favorite of mine...all those different moods it goes through ...and Everyday Glory is a pretty triumphant way to close things off.

Anyway, to catch up with this week's updated, here my list so far:

19   Rush (0)
18   Caress of Steel (-1)
17   Fly By Night (-4)
16   Snakes & Arrows (2)
14   Vapor Trails (1)
13   Test for Echo (3)
12   Clockwork Angels (-2)
11   Presto (0)
10   Roll the Bones (4)
9     Hold Your Fire (3)
3    Counterparts (6)

NOOTI: 26

Offline MrMike

« Reply #903 on: June 15, 2023, 04:53:41 PM »
I had Counterparts at 11, so very close to the aggregate rank.  If it's not the best produced Rush album, it's at least in the top 5.  Neil's drum sound is beautifully clear and punchy.  I was lukewarm on Animate when CP was released, but over the years it's become my favorite track.  Love the drums that kick off the album.  The riff to Stick It Out blew me away when I first heard it, Alex sounded so huge in the mix again.  Too bad the chorus blows.  Cut To the Chase is probably the best track they never played live.  Double Agent is a banger, another sick Lifeson riff.  Leave That Thing Alone is up there with LVS and YYZ in the trio of best Rush instrumentals.  The lyrics on the album are a bit.....different.  Guess Neil was getting in touch with his feminine side about then.  But when the music sounds this good, I could listen to Geddy sing about anything.  It's dropped a bit for me over the years, but CP is still the best Rush album over the last 30 years of their career IMO.  And the tour was great too.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #904 on: June 15, 2023, 04:59:31 PM »

19   Snakes & Arrows
18   Test for Echo
17   Hold Your Fire
15   Roll the Bones
14   Caress of Steel
13   Vapor Trails
12   Clockwork Angels
9   Rush
8   Fly by Night
7   Presto
5      Counterparts   

Ha!  Stick it Out is one of my favs.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #905 on: June 15, 2023, 05:32:55 PM »
Counterparts is a fantastic album. Coming in at #8 for me. Stick it Out is probably the worst song here, followed by Between Sun and Moon, but neither are what I would call skip worthy. Also all the hate for The Speed of Love is making me sad. Is the song a threat to your masculinity? :neverusethis:

19. Rush
18. Snakes & Arrows
17. Fly By Night
16. Vapor Trails
14. Roll the Bones
12. Test for Echo
10. Caress of Steel
9. Presto
8. Counterparts
7. Hold Your Fire
5. Clockwork Angels
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #906 on: June 15, 2023, 08:29:48 PM »
Counterparts is a fantastic album. Coming in at #8 for me. Stick it Out is probably the worst song here, followed by Between Sun and Moon, but neither are what I would call skip worthy. Also all the hate for The Speed of Love is making me sad. Is the song a threat to your masculinity? :neverusethis:

It doesn't surprise me, but we all like what we like.  It's not a standout, but I love Alex's dreamy guitar work, and the section near the end ("nothing changes faster...") is quite nice.   It also works well as a bit of a laid back song in between the ocean-y rockingness of Alien Shore and the sinister Double Agent.

Offline Dittomist

« Reply #907 on: June 15, 2023, 11:13:23 PM »
So far the only disappointment is that Hold Your Fire, which I had at #3, didn't place higher, but aside from that you guys are doing a fantastic job!  :tup

As for Counterparts, I think Cold Fire is the standout track. Those verses are so gorgeous.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #908 on: June 15, 2023, 11:35:51 PM »
By far the most overrated Rush album. I had it at #17.

There are some amazing tracks. Cut to the Chase is amazing and it’s criminal that it was never played live. Animate is close behind. Cold Fire and Alien Shore are also excellent.

Beyond that it gets a bit fuzzy. Between the Sun and Moon is a semi ok riff wrapped up in the worst lyrics in any Rush song. Nobody’s Hero is a nice idea that gets too preachy and ham fisted with too much repetition on the side. Stick it Out is a rare exhibition in being derivative. The Speed of Love is just terrible. Double Agent is pretty good. A bit different anyway. And Everyday Glory is just kinda there.

I liked it a lot more when it came out. The heavy approach was a welcome return to form after the Air Supply approach of Roll the Bones. But every album after it (especially TFE) being so much more superior made this not age well.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2023, 04:31:05 AM »

:lol

Nah, it's just an average song. Now Cold Fire is 🔥