Author Topic: DTF Chat Thread v. Gadzooks!  (Read 267747 times)

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
Re: DTF Chat Thread v. Gadzooks!
« Reply #2870 on: June 16, 2015, 11:22:05 AM »
I used my savings to pay for it :) which I saved up from my work tips. That's what they're for ! ;)

Your work tips are there to pay for bike tyres? That's oddly specific. :neverusethis:
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2871 on: June 16, 2015, 11:40:15 AM »
:rollin

:angry: Here is your tip for today, David. NOW YOU ARE TO BUY STONEWALLED BRIDGESTONE TYRES . IS THAT UNDERSTOOD ?

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #2872 on: June 16, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
So besides Kotow yelling at himself about tires...

What's sexy bitches?
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2873 on: June 16, 2015, 11:46:28 AM »
kotowboy is sexy

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2874 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:41 AM »
                                 lol no ^
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2875 on: June 16, 2015, 11:50:10 AM »
oh

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2876 on: June 16, 2015, 11:50:53 AM »
I really don't wanna go to work today. I'm hungover and had a shitty night last night.

Please don't make me adult.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2877 on: June 16, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »
I really don't wanna go to work today. I'm hungover and had a shitty night last night.

Please don't make me adult.

then don't adult. Call in sick and kick back and enjoy your day off.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2878 on: June 16, 2015, 11:59:52 AM »
I can't do that. I can't afford it, plus I know for a fact there really isn't anyone to cover me.

Plus... unlike other employees, I am the one responsible for finding coverage or covering when needed. It would be counter productive.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2879 on: June 16, 2015, 12:33:01 PM »
Jesus Kotow what the hell with the tire?!?!?!

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2880 on: June 16, 2015, 12:44:39 PM »
So yesterday i realized I still remember all the lyrics to Fergalicious.

And I am not ashamed.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2881 on: June 16, 2015, 12:45:41 PM »
Jesus Kotow what the hell with the tire?!?!?!

I know !!!! Like I said - I noticed the back was being a bit slippery and when I got home it was like that.  :eek

Seriously have no idea how it happened. i only ever drive on the road and watch out for debris etc. .

i didn't feel like I ran over anything at any point. It's a Mystery.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2882 on: June 16, 2015, 12:52:15 PM »
Well I'm glad you're ok. Luckily motorcycle tires are far more resilient than car tires so chances are it wouldn't of blown just a quick deflate.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2883 on: June 16, 2015, 12:53:36 PM »
Thanks. Managed to get a new tyre online for £35 including shipping. It'll be here within 5 days and Dad says we can fit it ourselves.

p.s. I know it's a bit of a pain but a few spanners and some soapy water and Bob's Yer Uncle :lol

Offline Lucien

• James 5:1-5
« Reply #2884 on: June 16, 2015, 01:05:57 PM »
Looked like someone slashed that tire tbh
"Kind of a stupid game, isn't it?" - Calvin

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2885 on: June 16, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
I dunno. Theres a much smaller similar wearing away elsewhere on the tyre that doesn't look like it's been slashed.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2886 on: June 16, 2015, 03:44:30 PM »
nice, cheap tire! A few years ago I had bought this rear tire that I was drooling over, finally got, boom nail in it after 20 or so miles.

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2887 on: June 16, 2015, 03:48:31 PM »
Dad says he has a spray that he says fills up puncture holes. Could use that in future if it's just a hole.

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2888 on: June 16, 2015, 04:59:07 PM »
I want to go for a ride tonight but it's just too hot. . .

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2889 on: June 16, 2015, 05:01:42 PM »
It's perfect here. Currently 68F and sunny. Too bad I haven't anything to ride. lol

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2890 on: June 16, 2015, 05:14:37 PM »
Ok Jay, I'm glad your here. I'm going to have some pizza hut pizza. Pan pizza or stuffed crust?

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2891 on: June 16, 2015, 05:21:52 PM »
Stuffed.

Always stuffed unless there is a deal on something not stuffed.

That is my motto.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2892 on: June 16, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »
Thank you good sir!

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2893 on: June 16, 2015, 05:46:34 PM »
The bbq burger pizza under their new specials was delicious. I love the sweetness of the bbq sauce.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2894 on: June 16, 2015, 05:49:57 PM »
I went with a classic pepperoni stuffed crust, I love BBQ sauce but not on pizza.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2895 on: June 16, 2015, 05:52:32 PM »
I do when it's Chicken barbecue.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2896 on: June 16, 2015, 06:11:06 PM »
I went with a classic pepperoni stuffed crust
Add sausage and you have the perfect pizza :heart

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2897 on: June 16, 2015, 06:33:17 PM »
Next time I will get it, my pizza was good

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2898 on: June 16, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »
Speaking of pizza, there is a Round Table pizza right next to my work. Last Tuesday before work (I work 3p-11p on Tuesdays), Panda, my niece, and I stopped in for their lunch buffet.

Big mistake.

We got there with well over an hour left of the buffet time. Their salad bar had no tomatoes, mushrooms, or cheese. Their actual pizza bar area (which is supposed to have like 6 different types of pizza) only had like 3 pieces of pepperoni, half a cheese pizza, and a poorly made supreme pizza with like 2 pieces left. Of course, I am a gentleman, so I let the girls get their food while I got their sodas and let them take first pick at the pizza and salad.

I then grabbed my (shitty) salad, ate it, and got up for pizza. All they had were the cold (frozen is more like it) salad plates (which they didn't have out earlier for the salads) and cheese fucking pizza.

We were there for an hour and they put out a single supreme pizza.

Sucks for them since I work like next door and would totally come in early on Tuesdays to eat before work.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #2899 on: June 16, 2015, 06:53:35 PM »
Happy Cozmo Day.  Don't spam the spam thread.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2900 on: June 16, 2015, 07:01:22 PM »
Too late.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2901 on: June 16, 2015, 07:34:56 PM »
I never really looked at the sandwich on the front of the spam box until now but it actually looks like it tastes pretty good.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2902 on: June 16, 2015, 07:47:21 PM »
Needs egg.

Spam and egg sandwich. YES!

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2903 on: June 16, 2015, 09:05:45 PM »
Jay you're not the first one I've heard that from. I should try it sometime.

Speaking of trying new recipes I picked up some killer cookbooks while I was in North Carolina.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2904 on: June 16, 2015, 09:17:09 PM »
You should totally start trying out recipes and post them on here.

I'm so wired right now. I drank 2 Monsters and the only thing I've eat since this morning have been kit Kat bars.

*twitch*

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"