Author Topic: The pathetic facebook status thread.  (Read 306353 times)

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
Re: The pathetic facebook status thread.
« Reply #2660 on: May 05, 2011, 04:02:08 AM »
Female 1 and Female 2 like taking your bra off at night is the best feeling ever :).

WoW, looks like I know some things about women I don't fancy.. And maybe any woman. *shuddering*

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2661 on: May 05, 2011, 11:18:56 AM »
I don't know.  If I had to wear one of those things all the time, taking it off at night would be a damned welcome feeling.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2662 on: May 05, 2011, 11:32:10 AM »
I free ball when I sleep, I can understand why women sleep without a bra.

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2663 on: May 06, 2011, 04:21:43 AM »
I free ball when I sleep, I can understand why women sleep without a bra.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2664 on: May 07, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:22:10 PM by Gadough »
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2665 on: May 07, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 06:25:49 PM by Global Laziness »
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2666 on: May 07, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »
I didn't actually realize people were doing that; no one I know is. It's a pretty lame idea if you ask me.

Not if you mom passed away a few months ago like mine.  She deserves better.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2667 on: May 07, 2011, 06:21:21 PM »
Fuck. I forgot about the thing with your Mom, King. I'll edit my post. Even though I didn't say it, it seems a bit disrespectful for me to leave it up.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2668 on: May 07, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »
Fuck. I forgot about the thing with your Mom, King. I'll edit my post. Even though I didn't say it, it seems a bit disrespectful for me to leave it up.

To each his own when it comes to their mothers but my mom & I were very close and she'd give her left arm for others.  If you mom is that bad and I can understand.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2669 on: May 07, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
Shit...didn't know that...sorry dude...

I edited my post but you quoted it so I guess it doesn't matter.
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2670 on: May 07, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »

To each his own when it comes to their mothers but my mom & I were very close and she'd give her left arm for others.  If you mom is that bad and I can understand.

I hear you. I love my Mom as well. The guy who posted that is kind of...different. He's a very odd person. I have a feeling his Mom isn't as bad as he makes her out to be.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2671 on: May 07, 2011, 06:31:34 PM »
It's ok guys.  I just want you to know that it can be for pure reasons.  Just make sure you point out other stupid stuff for my enjoyment.  Unless of course it's mine. :lol

Offline blackngold29

« Reply #2672 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »
So I tend to cut some slack to people I'm related to and people in the military, but my cousin and his finance are ridiculous. They leave at least one message a night on each other's wall about how they love each other and how it's one day less they have to wait to see each other. So it's fine after a few days, but it's gone on for like two months. Every. Single. Night.

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2673 on: May 11, 2011, 08:45:31 AM »
So, my little niece smacked a boy yesterday. Apparently he told her that her Buzz Lightyear watch was "just for boys". She told him "No, it's not. Don't you see I'm a GIRL and am wearing it?" She then proceeded in smacking the kid. That's my girl. Wait til she enters the corporate world! Then she'll see how good it feels to do kind of the same thing, yet wearing a dress, heels and feeling pretty while working on mean spreadsheets.

I don't know why but I hate that kind of cheesy girl power posts.

Offline blackngold29

« Reply #2674 on: May 11, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »
So, my little niece smacked a boy yesterday. Apparently he told her that her Buzz Lightyear watch was "just for boys". She told him "No, it's not. Don't you see I'm a GIRL and am wearing it?" She then proceeded in smacking the kid. That's my girl. Wait til she enters the corporate world! Then she'll see how good it feels to do kind of the same thing, yet wearing a dress, heels and feeling pretty while working on mean spreadsheets.

I don't know why but I hate that kind of cheesy girl power posts.

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2675 on: May 11, 2011, 09:50:07 AM »
 :lol That's a new one, I'd love to reply to her status with a link to that picture

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #2676 on: May 13, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »
Its so nice out tht i can tan lol not really have nothing to do and ppl need just shut up and keep there eyes to themselves bc i no i will from no on out bc u look terrible and thts not right to wear tht ewww well txt me :)

Well im off have read this stupid book tht ive already read this year bt over at otsego and then at 640 i have to leave 4 middle school chior concert ours is next week the 17th and then banquet the 19th :) cant w8t :) well txt me need numbers so i can talk to new ppls lol i love u (boyfriend of 2 weeks' name)

Well its FRIDAY im loving it idk wat the degrees is 4 today bt it seems like its gonna b nice so its shorts again :) after school senior pictures r getting done :) :) and mayb (boyfriend of 2 weeks' name) is coming over after school even if he doesnt work :) i love him :) Well off to school another day of nothing to do :/
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #2677 on: May 13, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »
Anyone who says they love their significant other, and is still in highschool, is a fucking liar

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2678 on: May 14, 2011, 01:01:29 AM »
What if a couple stays together through high school and the rest of their life? Were thy in love then? Or is love something that only people of a certain age can feel?

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
« Reply #2679 on: May 14, 2011, 01:07:13 AM »
I think he means you can't tell until a significant peroid of time, chances are if your in highschool you haven't been going out for a significant peroid of time.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #2680 on: May 14, 2011, 05:57:46 PM »
I think he means you can't tell until a significant peroid of time, chances are if your in highschool you haven't been going out for a significant peroid of time.

this

especially only two weeks

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #2681 on: May 14, 2011, 09:47:55 PM »
No one knows exactly what love is.  Also, there are many different kinds of love.  Leaving aside all kinds except for the romantic love between two people, even most people who have felt it before and know what it is can have trouble describing exactly what it feels like and means to them, other than that they know it's love.  Or maybe not.  Sometimes you're not even sure until it's over and you feel like you've been run over by a truck.  Must've been love.

I think it's possible for people to be in love in high school, real love.  Does it mean exactly the same thing as it does for two other people, older or more experienced perhaps?  No, because love between any two people is unique to them.  The love between my wife and I is different from the love between college kids, or an elderly couple, or any other two people.  But I've seen high-schoolers turned inside out and upside down by emotions and feelings for each other.  Who am I or anyone else to say that it's not real love because they're "too young"?

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2682 on: May 14, 2011, 09:57:30 PM »
I agree and disagree. I think there are different forms of love. I do tend to hate it when a "couple" has been going out for like 3 weeks and they are all lovey-dovey. That makes me sick, and most of the time, it isn't love. It is what they feel is love, which you could say is teen love...anyway, I'm a teen in highschool and have been in an awesome relationship for a year and a half, so I transcend that stupid bull shit. :P Not really, I still don't know the meaning of "I love you," and rarely say it, and there are people here who have been in relationships for like 25x longer, so I understand I am naive.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
« Reply #2683 on: May 15, 2011, 06:36:14 AM »
This guy I knew from high school is basically pulling a DTF Lonely Hearts Club chat on facebook about how he just broke up with his girlfriend. I'm shocked right now. If I broke up with my girlfriend, not a word would be said on that thing.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2684 on: May 16, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »
edit: whoops wrong thread
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 07:08:46 PM by Ħ »
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #2685 on: May 16, 2011, 10:44:38 AM »
Hmm... wrong thread? Or is that your status?

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2686 on: May 16, 2011, 11:39:33 AM »
Sounds like the lonely hearts thread to me.

Offline Volk9

• DTF's Representative of the Negro Community
  • Pokeballs got nothin' on this
« Reply #2687 on: May 18, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
Background: I've known this family for almost all my like (18 years). They have a son, who is now 15 yrs old. When he was a kid (4-5 yrs old), he used profanity and cursed every second, peed out in public in front of people, and was basically a wild child. Everyone thought it was cute and laughed...

"Lmfaoo mite git supspend form skool for some bull shit reazen...lmao teacher also wants me arested cuz of wat happend last year that she had bissnes in didn't even know her then"

Yup, seems about right.
DOWNLOAD MY FREE NEW ALBUM!

(For fans of breakbeat, trip hop, acid jazz, etc)

https://abstractinthesky.com/

<br />Yeah, once you graduate high school, you need to listen to Death Metal like an adult.<br />

Offline Aramatheis

• The lighter's dead
  • DTF.org Member
  • and the gas has been cut off
« Reply #2688 on: May 18, 2011, 07:02:09 PM »
All from the same guy:

"undercover cops in florida pretended to be high skewl students to bust a small marijuana problem withtin the skewl , all these ressources to bust grade 9 students smoking weed, while in real time pll are dying hungry in the streets because government funds were cut to help the needy , i pray to god every day to make me ignorant so that i dont watch the fuckin news and get angry at these stories"

"happy winter solstice , the birth of jesus story was accually stolen from the winter solstice process , sorry if i ruined ur xmas by telling u the truth, its cool dont worry ull still get ur 400 dollar ipod."

"rihannas new video s&m banned in 11 countries du too agressive sexual nature but yet in north america it is played frequently on tv , and we wonder why grade skewl girls are giving head at dances in the bathrooms , these are the celebrities we call our "idols" , were a fuckin failing species , 2012 culdnt come sooner."

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2689 on: May 18, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »
I agree with a lot of what he has to say, granted he sounds like a tool.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2690 on: May 18, 2011, 09:20:38 PM »
He has a point.

Actually, he has three.

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
« Reply #2691 on: May 18, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »
"skewl"

Offline Arch Benemy

• DTF.com Member
« Reply #2692 on: May 19, 2011, 10:59:54 AM »
He has a point.

Actually, he has three.
Agreed

I've blocked most of the people who supplied me with Facebook rage fodder up until this point, but this girl has somehow slipped through the net.

~ *x*♥ Da physcial matches da internal which matches da mental... Da 1 baby!!! ♥ *x*~

~*X* Oh my days!!!, I dnt care wot any1 says, Damian Marley is chooongggggggggggg!!!*X*~

It was her birthday recently. Some 50 people posted a message on her wall, every one of which she replied to with a variation of 'awww fank u.' I really hate 'fank,' more than any other abbreviation or shortening. 'Fank.' *shudder*

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #2693 on: May 19, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »
That dude has a good point with Rihanna.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2694 on: June 26, 2011, 08:51:42 PM »
I have decided to run for president in 2012 :) If I win, I will release every top secret government document to the public, end the 3 useless wars, audit the federal reserve and arrest every member of the Bush administration for the 9-11 coverup LMAO!!!!