Author Topic: Utilize 2KDB try out cheaper players with similar animations  (Read 861 times)

Offline Amerzone

Utilize 2KDB try out cheaper players with similar animations
« on: September 02, 2020, 08:23:58 PM »
I have always been a defensive low-scoring, type staff that is grit-and-grind. The cards to create those teams are not just high tier 2K21 MT cards. It's been tougher over the years since, frankly, when 2K releases cards they just appear to be a league greater than month old cards even if they have similar badges / complete overall. However, other than that MyTEAM is more than just"use expensive players like OOP Durant at PG." I mean, do not get me wrong, it is wonderful to have OOP Durant but not for this price as you'd HAVE to spend real life money and get lucky ripping open packs.

A team plan and A fantastic playbook can go along way. One which you ENJOY. Like, I like Curry and other 3 pt players but I'm not going to sit and take 40 3's at NBA 2K even if it'll get me the dub since that quite frankly is SO boring. I have personally taken the approach to put my lockdown defense with my best scorers coming off the seat. Yeah I still have trouble when I run into 3-5MM + MT teams being run by the teams BUT I will ALWAYS compete with them. My purpose is, you and I concur, be your own man.

My favorite part about myteam is your liberty of creating your own basketball strategy, and the cancerous playerbase greening 3's destroyed it out of half court each possession. If you want do this take that shit I want to play basketball. I wish there was a sensible answer to this. When I first got NBA 2K I hated it to the point at which I uninstalled it because it is so unrealistic. I had to suck it up because there is no other option. They are fuckin around although I genuinely believe EA is capable of creating a basketball game that is competitive.

People today follow what that guy says way too much. People have different play styles and distinct dribble combos they use in 2K and some cards are gonna be a much better match then others. In the day's end, he is just another dude who plays with 2K, he is not all-knowing. Well before there was a clear answer to the question that is better at the 2. Since there were not that numerous elite 2s, therefore he's easily one of the very best option for 2, but1s are stacked with all the y’all of motherfuckers, putting T-Mac there is obviously a waste when he isn't going to be operating the floor in addition to a point guard lebron(since he really do not have the best sigs). However, with how many 2s that are elite there are, now, there is actually no reason why playing him in the two is better.

See and that I get that but it's the men and women who disregard him playing point that I find bothersome. A whole lot of top 10 lists have been made here lately and they all say he's"not a PG". But I mean he's. That the card's main place. For me personally I conduct Kawhi and GOAT Jordan in the 2. So it would not make sense for me to conduct him there. It's not the difference of view I have a problem with, it is the absence of rationale behind getting the difference of opinion buy mt coins. I know the things are the way that they say they 17, most people do not know. Prolly do not even perform NBA 2K enough to really feel. But I'm one of the ones that need my point shield to have a good btb or cross but he's neither and don't find him as a point guard because I am a cheeseball.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: Utilize 2KDB try out cheaper players with similar animations
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 08:25:19 PM »
I'm listening.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 08:25:50 PM »
Exactly.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 08:36:48 PM »
Man, I remember another gibberish bot post that was posted here a while ago. I wanted to link to it because some of the phrases it constructed were hilarious, but I can't find it. Alas.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 08:38:44 PM »
I found it, Ninja...

Look !! at the 17.000 idiots?? who where there for their freedom .....it was about 1.3 million people. 17.000 is what the fake media tells you.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjk7QFwzMVY

All the media does is fearmongering ,everyone is afraid to die.So what better way than a deadly virus to scare people with only one solution.Which by the way is rapidly developed faster than any other vaccine.Phew that's a relief.I think i'll take it because my immunesystem isn't that good.Bet'cha it's gonna  fail afterwards

You have to search for the ties, there's basically one family who set up and supported the nowadays medical world and possibly science too.All natural medical treatments are mostly banned or will be.

For more ties look at this documentary fall of the cabal   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjk7QFwzMVY

Saying tinfoil hat look who's wearing eye protection and face masks now ???
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 08:40:52 PM »
 :rollin :rollin

edit: AHA, as the obsessive screenshotter that I am, I had this tucked away in a folder.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:53:26 PM by Shadow Ninja 2.0 »