Author Topic: Secret Santa 2020 - All videos on third post!  (Read 18475 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Secret Santa 2020 - Start posting your vids!
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2020, 08:16:27 PM »
Hey hey!  Here it is!  I still have to figure out who my Secret Santa is!!  I made it short this year but my SS Hit it out of the park. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/0Re6OSB2JwM

Hi to queenshmegland in the background in the mirror

Mine video: https://youtu.be/j2K_Vdk8grI

Thank you Santa!

and is that Jennie in the window reflection (defending Bob)?  :tup to the women filming their guys for DTF  :lol

Great gifts and videos  :yarr

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2020, 08:32:22 PM »

Thank you Santa!

Wow, that's a great gift. 

That's a lot of damn cats! :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2020, 09:25:18 PM »
Awesome videos everyone! 

Joe, that gift is just the tip of the iceberg.  You have another part coming, I don’t know why your SS didn’t mention it.  It’s coming after Christmas.  I know what it is, but I wanted to say something so you make sure you film it when you get it.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #213 on: December 20, 2020, 04:45:15 AM »
Small aside: will there be festivus dial-in info provided?

Yes... for those of you that I have an email address for, I'll send an invitation from my work email.  Then I'll post the link in here.  I'll likely be doing that tomorrow.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2020, 05:01:57 AM »

Thank you Santa!

That is a fantastic gift.  Hot take that Spirit of Radio and Freewill are NOT the highlights, but no one is surprised on your fail.  ;)
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
Great vid Nick! Awesome gift as well.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2020, 12:29:29 PM »
Awesome videos everyone! 

Joe, that gift is just the tip of the iceberg.  You have another part coming, I don’t know why your SS didn’t mention it.  It’s coming after Christmas.  I know what it is, but I wanted to say something so you make sure you film it when you get it.

That present was great enough! 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2020, 02:45:01 PM »
Awesome videos everyone!

Here's mine! Thanks so much to my awesome Secret Santa and of course Mason for putting all of this together!

https://youtu.be/TJ437_4kq0Y
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #218 on: December 20, 2020, 02:59:49 PM »
Awesome videos everyone!

Here's mine! Thanks so much to my awesome Secret Santa and of course Mason for putting all of this together!

:clap:   Nice work Adami! Great vid....cool gift as well. Curious as to all the programmed lines it'll recite.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2020, 05:20:47 PM »
https://youtu.be/mw7UeU_dIAY

Thank you Secret Santa #1 and #2 for the great and thoughtful gifts! 

This is the Pac-Man game I was referring to. A huge hit with the grandkids. I don't see it on their website so maybe it was a limited time only thing.

https://costcofan.com/costco-arcade1up-pac-man/

The thing on the card is not a "thingamabob." It is a ristra. My wife just put one up by our sink. It is a local thing, she hails from the same locale as Secret Santa #1.

I love trying new salsas, sauces, and condiments. That is a fantastic gift for me (and like I said, only me, since no one else in the house will touch anything spicy).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 05:31:07 PM by Cool Chris »
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2020, 05:49:12 PM »
I have a question on this..

Doesn't the person know who sent the gifts when there's a return address on it? I think we all know where each other lives, no?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2020, 06:14:14 PM »
I think generally yes. Except occasionally, and especially this year, some people ordered gifts online and had them shipped directly to the recipient.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2020, 06:19:02 PM »
Generally yeah but I don't know where a couple of y'all live, and we also have some folks in the same states.

Adami wins for best opening so far!
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2020, 06:21:51 PM »
Great vid Chris! Cuteness overload with the cameos from your daughters. Your SS’s did a good job  :tup

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
Awesome videos everyone!

Adami became a doctor and landed a girl this year, that I think, explains the awesomeness of this video  :lol

https://youtu.be/mw7UeU_dIAY

Thank you Secret Santa #1 and #2 for the great and thoughtful gifts! 

This is the Pac-Man game I was referring to. A huge hit with the grandkids. I don't see it on their website so maybe it was a limited time only thing.

https://costcofan.com/costco-arcade1up-pac-man/

The thing on the card is not a "thingamabob." It is a ristra. My wife just put one up by our sink. It is a local thing, she hails from the same locale as Secret Santa #1.

I love trying new salsas, sauces, and condiments. That is a fantastic gift for me (and like I said, only me, since no one else in the house will touch anything spicy).

A nice break from Mario 64 (great game) and sounds like Tetris is coming up next!

Great videos again, busy night here for DTF SS...

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2020, 06:56:37 PM »

Adami became a doctor and landed a girl this year, that I think, explains the awesomeness of this video  :lol

So which was more impressive? Becoming a doctor, or actually landing a girl? ;D

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2020, 06:59:05 PM »
I wanted to see what was under that robe.

Adami you regal heartthrob. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2020, 07:07:25 PM »
Great vid Chris! Cuteness overload with the cameos from your daughters.

*Bookmarks comment for when they hit puberty...

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2020, 07:25:18 PM »
Here's my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scIDX1MDIMg
thank you for the glass, bottle opener and for the laugh with the mask  :lol also thanks to the secret secret santa for the hot sauces! I just tried the habanero and it's HOT

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2020, 07:39:23 PM »
Chris, your kids play by play made the Queen and I laugh out loud. Fantastic!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »
Awesome batch of vids guys. Adami, you raised the bar. Chris, the cool daughters are so adorable. Cram....  DAMN NEAR KILLED ‘EM!!!

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2020, 08:01:48 PM »
...also thanks to the secret secret santa for the hot sauces! I just tried the habanero and it's HOT

Next year everyone should just get hot sauces! Just tried the jalapeno sauce. Not hot at all but damn tasty!

BOLO = Be On the Look Out!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2020, 08:06:55 PM »
If I do this next year, do not send me hot sauces!

Great vid, Cram! Love the glass. That's a great gift!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2020, 08:21:28 PM »
If I do this next year, do not send me hot sauces!

Cauliflower recipe book!

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2020, 09:15:00 PM »
I just discovered Yellowbird this year.  Not the hottest, but super tasty and not vinegary which is what I look for in good sauce.  Vinegary sauces are good for delivery pizza and the like.   I got the sample pack for myself to try on Amazon prime day and I was really surprised at how good they are, so I chose those for two of the SS gifts as well as for a non-DTF friend.  The third secret gift is taking some work because I couldn’t send Yellowbird across the border, so I’m teaming up with another member to get them some hot sauce from a personal friend and also the maker of some of my favorite sauces.  Secret Secret Santa also subsidized some shipping costs two people who picked some awesome gifts and I wanted to help defray some of the stupid high costs, so thank you SSS!

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2020, 09:20:39 PM »
Forgot to mention the other awesome videos.  Adami could have also went the Count of Tuscany route - SUCKING ON HIS PIPE.  Those PAC-Man arcade machines are cool.  There are also Street Fighter 2 and Golden Axe ones I’ve seen.

Great to see kids and pets involved.  Your videos put what I do to shame every year, but I promise I’ll bring back the same cast of characters this year when I get my gift.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2020, 09:26:08 PM »
Those PAC-Man arcade machines are cool.  There are also Street Fighter 2 and Golden Axe ones I’ve seen.

The quality seemed pretty solid, and the joystick and buttons made it feel like I was playing a legit arcade game from the 80s. My elder daughter and I are having a hard time finding activities she and I can do together, so I am happy she has taken an interest in video games. She also has commented (repeatedly) on how everyone has a Wii/Wii U/Switch/XBox/Playstation but us. (we have a Wii but it is on loan to my sister).

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2020, 09:27:57 PM »
...also thanks to the secret secret santa for the hot sauces! I just tried the habanero and it's HOT

Next year everyone should just get hot sauces! Just tried the jalapeno sauce. Not hot at all but damn tasty!

BOLO = Be On the Look Out!

I can get some great Hot Sauces. Sucks now because we won't have our annual Fiery Foods Show with some great Hot Sauces, and anything Hot.  :sadpanda:

Edit: Got around to watching the vids.

Nick, I totally agree with you about Permanent Waves. I am so glad I got to see Natural Science live.

Adami, fantastic opening, my friend would've really enjoyed your video and I want to know where your Secret Santa got that Deadpool head, I am interested in getting it for my friend.

Cool Chris, pretty cool coincidence there with the pac-man cards. Those hot sauces sound killer...and I am sure those Thumb sweatbands will come in handy for the upcoming Tetris game. I actually think you would really enjoy the Tetris 99 game they have on Switch, that game gets really intense.  :tup

Cram, I still picture you from when we met at Progpower, that I forget sometimes you have hair. Looks fantastic on you by the way. Great gifts as well. I couldn't see the Bottle Opener good, you flashed it real quick. I thought your kitty had a tummy ache.  :lol

Actually still awaiting mine.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 10:54:21 PM by Ben_Jamin »
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2020, 11:43:43 PM »
Nick, I totally agree with you about Permanent Waves. I am so glad I got to see Natural Science live.

I'd put Jacob's Ladder and Natural Science in my top 5 Rush songs.

Cram, I still picture you from when we met at Progpower, that I forget sometimes you have hair.

What the...? Do you sometimes forget he has hair? Or do you forget he sometimes has hair?  :)

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2020, 08:59:19 AM »

Cram, I still picture you from when we met at Progpower, that I forget sometimes you have hair.

What the...? Do you sometimes forget he has hair? Or do you forget he sometimes has hair?  :)

:lol Sometimes, I forget he has hair now. In my mind, for some reason, I still remember his look at ProgPower. I don't know why, I just do.  :lol
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2020, 09:02:40 AM »

:lol Sometimes, I forget he has hair now. In my mind, for some reason, I still remember his look at ProgPower. I don't know why, I just do.  :lol

And a week before PP my hair was down to my shoulders, but I buzzed it all off completely because I didn't think I could take the Atlanta heat wtih that head of hair... plus I just didn't like the look.  My current hair style is much better, I think.

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2020, 09:05:24 AM »

And a week before PP my hair was down to my shoulders, but I buzzed it all off completely because I didn't think I could take the Atlanta heat wtih that head of hair... plus I just didn't like the look.  My current hair style is much better, I think.

:tup :tup :hat

Online Ben_Jamin

« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2020, 04:18:08 PM »
I think this is the most packages I am anticipating at the moment. My Secret Santa gift included. Watch them all come in at once...

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #244 on: December 22, 2020, 10:20:31 AM »
Chad, is that a voice call?  If there is a video component, how is that happening?