Author Topic: Treasure Hunt  (Read 111994 times)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: Treasure Hunt
« Reply #280 on: July 24, 2018, 01:38:00 PM »
If the album ends up being titled Hidden by Design, I'll feel weird abbreviating it HBD, as it reads like "Happy Birthday" :eek

How 'Bout Dah?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline pg1067

« Reply #281 on: July 24, 2018, 03:19:53 PM »
If the album ends up being titled Hidden by Design, I'll feel weird abbreviating it HBD, as it reads like "Happy Birthday" :eek

How 'Bout Dah?

"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2018, 02:54:47 AM »
What if all of that guess is unnecessary and the album title is Treasure Hunt from the beginning.
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.

Offline RMGadelha

• Language nerd
  • Блин...
« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2018, 11:04:59 AM »
What if all of that guess is unnecessary and the album title is Treasure Hunt from the beginning.

And John's been growing his beard all along just to play a pirate on the album?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2018, 02:39:57 PM »

Maybe their next cover album will be Alestorm's No Grave but the Sea

Offline TH1RT3EN

• Dream Theater BR
  • There's only room for one Boss.
« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2018, 12:32:20 PM »

I think James already got that pirate thing covered.

Offline RMGadelha

• Language nerd
  • Блин...
« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2018, 12:41:41 PM »

I think James already got that pirate thing covered.

Well, the ship needs a full crew :)

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #287 on: July 26, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »
Does it have to do with the treasure hunt or the album?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1022593643004264448

B.Lee
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
 :yeahright

B.Lee

Those numbers must be meaning something for the treasure hunt

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #289 on: July 26, 2018, 04:27:37 PM »
:yeahright

B.Lee

Those numbers must be meaning something for the treasure hunt

Yes, you're right, of course! I'm stupid at times...
"Life is divided into two sets of people : people who have lost and people who haven't yet." George Michael

Offline Another_Won

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Attest to the mighty river.Let the truth be heard!
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2018, 04:34:22 PM »
I had a little trouble hearing but it sounded like these.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3 7 3 11 3 19

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #291 on: July 26, 2018, 04:47:06 PM »
I had a little trouble hearing but it sounded like these.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3 7 3 11 3 19

That's correct.

Offline Another_Won

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Attest to the mighty river.Let the truth be heard!
« Reply #292 on: July 26, 2018, 05:35:00 PM »
Here is one possibility:

3   7   3     11  3   19
  (3+4)   (3+8)   (3+16)

Continuing this pattern gives us:

3 7 3 11 3 19 3 35 3 67 3 131 . . .

I have no idea if this helps at all.  Is there a name for this type of pattern?

Offline Bertielee

• RIP, Dad (1935-2017)
« Reply #293 on: July 27, 2018, 01:15:29 AM »
Here is one possibility:

3   7   3     11  3   19
  (3+4)   (3+8)   (3+16)

You may be onto something. They are also prime numbers.

Offline Sebastián Pratesi

« Reply #294 on: July 27, 2018, 01:58:29 AM »
Here is one possibility:

3   7   3     11  3   19
  (3+4)   (3+8)   (3+16)

You may be onto something. They are also prime numbers.
Not all of them are. 35 is 5x7. But yeah, Mike's numbers are.

The thing is, 13 and 17 are missing. One could also argue that 15 (which is 11+4 and 19-4) is the one missing. Maybe the key numbers here are the ones missing?

I also did 7x11x19, in case those are the key numbers. It's 1463. I'm not sure if it has any significance in any context.

« Reply #295 on: July 27, 2018, 02:35:51 AM »
Also: if you replace each number with its corresponding letter in the alphabet, you get "CGCKCS". Now, moving each letter 17 places, it transforms into "TXTBTJ".

The "TXT" bit makes me believe that this could be related to a ".txt" file - or a text in which "BTJ" means something/is important.

That, or I just wasted 20 precious minutes of sleep time. :biggrin:

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #296 on: July 27, 2018, 03:31:06 AM »
Also: if you replace each number with its corresponding letter in the alphabet, you get "CGCKCS". Now, moving each letter 17 places, it transforms into "TXTBTJ".

The "TXT" bit makes me believe that this could be related to a ".txt" file - or a text in which "BTJ" means something/is important.

I did exactly the same thing. I even looked on the Online Encyclopedia Of Integer Sequences (yes, a real thing: https://oeis.org/, but nothing much there)

Though I'm wasting work time, instead of sleep time.  :lol

Offline lucasembarbosa

• Pale Rider of No Tomorrow
« Reply #297 on: July 27, 2018, 04:27:46 AM »

It's actually Beyond The Justice, a AJFA medley they recorded as bonus track for the forthcoming album.

« Reply #298 on: July 27, 2018, 11:31:29 AM »
I did exactly the same thing. I even looked on the Online Encyclopedia Of Integer Sequences (yes, a real thing: https://oeis.org/, but nothing much there)
Wow, that's a thing? Cool!

It's actually Beyond The Justice, a AJFA medley they recorded as bonus track for the forthcoming album.
Haha! :biggrin:

Back on topic: maybe the numbers are related to π (Pi)? If you put together each 3 with the number to its right as a decimal, you get:
  • 3,7 (which is approx. 0,558 more than Pi)
  • 3,11 (which is approx. 0,031 less than Pi)
  • 3,19 (which is approx. 0,048 more than Pi)
I'm not sure if it's a thing, though. If Pi was key on this puzzle, one would think the numbers would get closer and closer, but that doesn't seem to be the case. At the very least, I think it can be considered.

Offline Renzo

• Daryus
« Reply #299 on: July 27, 2018, 12:34:02 PM »
Wow, that's a thing? Cool!

Haha! :biggrin:

Back on topic: maybe the numbers are related to π (Pi)? If you put together each 3 with the number to its right as a decimal, you get:
  • 3,7 (which is approx. 0,558 more than Pi)
  • 3,11 (which is approx. 0,031 less than Pi)
  • 3,19 (which is approx. 0,048 more than Pi)
I'm not sure if it's a thing, though. If Pi was key on this puzzle, one would think the numbers would get closer and closer, but that doesn't seem to be the case. At the very least, I think it can be considered.

Well, the digits of Pi are infinite and the next puzzle is Falling into Infinity, so...
Maybe this is really really improbable but, you never know..

Offline RaiseTheKnife

« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2018, 06:13:13 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the numerical digits in these puzzles have been website directories (or whatever the technical term for a web address is) - so I imagine this new series numbers might be as well - once further clues are revealed. 

« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2018, 12:00:09 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the numerical digits in these puzzles have been website directories (or whatever the technical term for a web address is) - so I imagine this new series numbers might be as well - once further clues are revealed.
Could be, of course.

Another idea:

Maybe we should not be focusing on the numbers, but on the time signatures? Could it be that Mike's hints point to a DT song which features time signatures related to 7, 11 and 19? The two bars of 19/16 that he is playing (with his feet and on that cymbal, from 0:26 to 0:30 in the video) reminded me of that section during the outro of "Home" in 19/16. As far as I can tell, "Home" doesn't have any time signature related to 11, though. (But it does feature many bars in 7/8)

Does anyone here remember which other songs feature 19/16? (I'm guessing there aren't that many.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:48:48 AM by Sebastián Pratesi »

« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2018, 01:43:55 AM »
Also: I get the 7 (played between the snare and toms), 11 (played between the snare and that big... floor tom?) and 19 (played between the cymbal and the bass drum). When Mike mentions those time signatures at the end of the video, he points to those parts of the kit, but he also keeps pointing to the lower-left side of his kit when he mentions the 3s, even though he doesn't play anything there.

Could that be some sort of obscure hint? (Like that one about the missing "o"s surrounding "Finally Free".)

Furthermore: doesn't the beat with the kick drum starting at 0:24 remind you of the one in "The Dance of Eternity" starting at 1:44? (It's not the same, obviously - the one in "TDoE" has 4 notes, and this one has 5.)

Offline Ninjabait

• XBOX is a God to Me
  • PR permission
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2018, 06:04:53 AM »
No other song between I&W and DT12 uses 19/16, so I don't think that's it. Good thought tho

« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2018, 12:20:45 PM »
No other song between I&W and DT12 uses 19/16, so I don't think that's it. Good thought tho
Really? Wow, I could have sworn it was more popular in the discography.

Offline Ninjabait

• XBOX is a God to Me
  • PR permission
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2018, 04:12:05 PM »

Dream Theater doesn't use crazy meters like that nearly as often as people think. Most of the time they go with something more conservative like 4/4, 3/4, 2/2, 5/4, 6/4, or 7/8 lol

Offline TheCountOfNYC

« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2018, 06:01:53 PM »

Dream Theater doesn't use crazy meters like that nearly as often as people think. Most of the time they go with something more conservative like 4/4, 3/4, 2/2, 5/4, 6/4, or 7/8 lol

This. It’s not what time signatures they use but how they use them. Take even their craziest song: The Dance of Eternity. The largest complex time signature used is 11/4, but they change between all of these relatively simple time signatures very quickly.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline russoc4

« Reply #307 on: July 29, 2018, 09:54:17 AM »
We found a URL where you have to submit guesses and decrypt the resulting output. You are limited to only 20 guesses per day, so we have to work together. I've compiled a spreadsheet to help us. If you want to make guesses, it would probably be easiest if you just posted them here or in the Discord and I will add them as they come in, when I can.

Site: https://37311319.com/
Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SgjSq9M3wT5No3a-1ahRG2VvKXm2VC3yrQXp6o1SQhE/edit#gid=0

Edit: Note that the point is to figure out how the input converts to the output... not to bruteforce the password by blindly guessing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:10:28 AM by russoc4 »

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2018, 10:19:27 AM »
I really hope that the Freddy Jacobi way of talking is just an act, because the last two tweets is just a continuation of the "talking down" shtick that has been going on in his posts, unintentional as it may seem.

Hey Freddy, I think people are not guessing the game as quickly as before because only a few of us are left playing after getting turned off by the tone of the posts. This is supposed to be fun, right?

Offline Blake

« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2018, 10:31:04 AM »
Here's a little Python script to analyze the diff as we change one character at a time from the baseline AAAAAAAA:
Code: [Select]
#!/usr/bin/env python

baseline = "zW||BRpsa'�j|p^Ud'Ewjp]['SPrfpuOefQ{eVUeXdKvBeZSWqPxBeZSWqhxvep][fDrqpYO_eAuipzTqZE|Bd'R[f}{|pdNW^H"

responses = {
    "BAAAAAAA": u"{X}}CSqtbaAk}q_VeaFxkq^\aTQsgqvPfgR|fWVfYeLwCf[TXrQyCf[TXriywfq^\gEsrqZP'fBvjq{Ur[F}CeaS\g~|}qeOX_I",
    "ABAAAAAA": u"zX}}CSqtaaAk}q_VdaFxkq^'TQsgqvPegR|fWVfXeLwCf[TWrQyCf[TWriywfq^[gEsrqZP_fBvjq{Uq[F}CeaS[g~|}qeOW_I",
    "AABAAAAA": u"zW}}CSqta'Ak}q_Vd'Fxkq^'SQsgqvPefR|fWVfXdLwCf[TWqQyCf[TWqiywfq^[fEsrqZP_eBvjq{UqZF}CeaS[f~|}qeOW^I",
    "AAABAAAA": u"zW|}CSqta'�k}q_Vd'Exkq^'SPsgqvPefQ|fWVfXdKwCf[TWqPyCf[TWqhywfq^[fDsrqZP_eAvjq{UqZE}CeaS[f}|}qeOW^H",
    "AAAABAAA": u"zW||CSqta'�j}q_Vd'Ewkq^'SPrgqvPefQ{fWVfXdKvCf[TWqPxCf[TWqhxwfq^[fDrrqZP_eAujq{UqZE|CeaS[f}{}qeOW^H",
    "AAAAABAA": u"zW||BSqta'�j|q_Vd'Ewjq^'SPrfqvPefQ{eWVfXdKvBf[TWqPxBf[TWqhxvfq^[fDrqqZP_eAuiq{UqZE|BeaS[f}{|qeOW^H",
    "AAAAAABA": u"zW||BRqta'�j|p_Vd'Ewjp^'SPrfpvPefQ{eVVfXdKvBe[TWqPxBe[TWqhxveq^[fDrqpZP_eAuip{UqZE|BdaS[f}{|peOW^H",
    "AAAAAAAB": u"zW||BRpta'�j|p^Vd'Ewjp]'SPrfpuPefQ{eVUfXdKvBeZTWqPxBeZTWqhxvep^[fDrqpYP_eAuipzUqZE|Bd'S[f}{|pdOW^H"
}

for codeword in sorted(responses):
    response = responses[codeword]
    diffs = ["*" if c1 == c2 else "_" for (c1, c2) in zip(response, baseline)]
    print(f'{codeword}: {"".join(diffs)}')

The output:

blake@bfdesktop ~ $ python analyze_diff.py
AAAAAAAB: *******_*******_*******___________________________________________________________________________
AAAAAABA: ******__******__******_______________*____________________________________________________________
AAAAABAA: *****___*****___*****________________*______________________________*_____________________________
AAAABAAA: ****____****____****_________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAABAAAA: ***_____***_____***__________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AABAAAAA: **______**______**___________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
ABAAAAAA: *_______*_______*____________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
BAAAAAAA: _____________________________________*_____________________________**_____________________________

Each asterisk shows what positions are unchanged when we changed one character from A to B. I need to sign off for a while, but this will run with Python 3.6 if anyone else wants to mess with it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:59:21 AM by Blake »

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #310 on: July 29, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »
There's an extra http response header when you click submit:

X-Dream-Theater: The secret to this puzzle is finding the connection for each letter.

Offline Freddy Jacobi

• Pupp Socket
« Reply #311 on: July 29, 2018, 11:11:20 AM »
Hey Freddy, I think people are not guessing the game as quickly as before because only a few of us are left playing after getting turned off by the tone of the posts. This is supposed to be fun, right?

Lot's of people are playing, and frankly if you think my tone is harsh just because i'm telling people off for terrorizing people by calling random telephone numbers "just because the rules didn't say we couldn't" - well, I don't know what to do with that.
4: 40583312000000530000334000369999

Offline Blake

« Reply #312 on: July 29, 2018, 11:17:34 AM »
The difference is more interesting if we compare other baselines:

#!/usr/bin/env python

responses = {
    "AAAAAAAA": "zW||BRpsa'�j|p^Ud'Ewjp]['SPrfpuOefQ{eVUeXdKvBeZSWqPxBeZSWqhxvep][fDrqpYO_eAuipzTqZE|Bd'R[f}{|pdNW^H",
    "BAAAAAAA": "{X}}CSqtbaAk}q_VeaFxkq^\aTQsgqvPfgR|fWVfYeLwCf[TXrQyCf[TXriywfq^\gEsrqZP'fBvjq{Ur[F}CeaS\g~|}qeOX_I",
    "ABAAAAAA": "zX}}CSqtaaAk}q_VdaFxkq^'TQsgqvPegR|fWVfXeLwCf[TWrQyCf[TWriywfq^[gEsrqZP_fBvjq{Uq[F}CeaS[g~|}qeOW_I",
    "AABAAAAA": "zW}}CSqta'Ak}q_Vd'Fxkq^'SQsgqvPefR|fWVfXdLwCf[TWqQyCf[TWqiywfq^[fEsrqZP_eBvjq{UqZF}CeaS[f~|}qeOW^I",
    "AAABAAAA": "zW|}CSqta'�k}q_Vd'Exkq^'SPsgqvPefQ|fWVfXdKwCf[TWqPyCf[TWqhywfq^[fDsrqZP_eAvjq{UqZE}CeaS[f}|}qeOW^H",
    "AAAABAAA": "zW||CSqta'�j}q_Vd'Ewkq^'SPrgqvPefQ{fWVfXdKvCf[TWqPxCf[TWqhxwfq^[fDrrqZP_eAujq{UqZE|CeaS[f}{}qeOW^H",
    "AAAAABAA": "zW||BSqta'�j|q_Vd'Ewjq^'SPrfqvPefQ{eWVfXdKvBf[TWqPxBf[TWqhxvfq^[fDrqqZP_eAuiq{UqZE|BeaS[f}{|qeOW^H",
    "AAAAAABA": "zW||BRqta'�j|p_Vd'Ewjp^'SPrfpvPefQ{eVVfXdKvBe[TWqPxBe[TWqhxveq^[fDrqpZP_eAuip{UqZE|BdaS[f}{|peOW^H",
    "AAAAAAAB": "zW||BRpta'�j|p^Vd'Ewjp]'SPrfpuPefQ{eVUfXdKvBeZTWqPxBeZTWqhxvep^[fDrqpYP_eAuipzUqZE|Bd'S[f}{|pdOW^H"
}

for baseline_codeword in sorted(responses):
    for codeword in sorted(responses):
        baseline = responses[baseline_codeword]
        response = responses[codeword]
        diffs = ["*" if c1 == c2 else "_" for (c1, c2) in zip(response, baseline)]
        print(f'{codeword}/{baseline_codeword}: {"".join(diffs)}')

Output:

blake@bfdesktop ~ $ python analyze_diff.py
AAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAA: ***************************************************************************************************
AAAAAAAB/AAAAAAAA: *******_*******_*******___________________________________________________________________________
AAAAAABA/AAAAAAAA: ******__******__******_______________*____________________________________________________________
AAAAABAA/AAAAAAAA: *****___*****___*****________________*______________________________*_____________________________
AAAABAAA/AAAAAAAA: ****____****____****_________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAABAAAA/AAAAAAAA: ***_____***_____***__________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AABAAAAA/AAAAAAAA: **______**______**___________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
ABAAAAAA/AAAAAAAA: *_______*_______*____________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
BAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAA: _____________________________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAB: *******_*******_*******___________________________________________________________________________
AAAAAAAB/AAAAAAAB: **************************************************************************************************
AAAAAABA/AAAAAAAB: ******_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_****
AAAAABAA/AAAAAAAB: *****__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__****
AAAABAAA/AAAAAAAB: ****___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___****
AAABAAAA/AAAAAAAB: ***____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****
AABAAAAA/AAAAAAAB: **_____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_
ABAAAAAA/AAAAAAAB: *______**______**______*______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**__
BAAAAAAA/AAAAAAAB: _______*_______*______________*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*___
AAAAAAAA/AAAAAABA: ******__******__******_______________*____________________________________________________________
AAAAAAAB/AAAAAABA: ******_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_****
AAAAAABA/AAAAAABA: **************************************************************************************************
AAAAABAA/AAAAAABA: *****_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*****
AAAABAAA/AAAAAABA: ****__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__*****
AAABAAAA/AAAAAABA: ***___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****
AABAAAAA/AAAAAABA: **____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****_
ABAAAAAA/AAAAAABA: *_____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***__
BAAAAAAA/AAAAAABA: ______**______**______*______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**___
AAAAAAAA/AAAAABAA: *****___*****___*****________________*______________________________*_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/AAAAABAA: *****__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__****
AAAAAABA/AAAAABAA: *****_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*****
AAAAABAA/AAAAABAA: **************************************************************************************************
AAAABAAA/AAAAABAA: ****_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_******
AAABAAAA/AAAAABAA: ***__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******
AABAAAAA/AAAAABAA: **___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****_
ABAAAAAA/AAAAABAA: *____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****__
BAAAAAAA/AAAAABAA: _____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***___
AAAAAAAA/AAAABAAA: ****____****____****_________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/AAAABAAA: ****___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___****
AAAAAABA/AAAABAAA: ****__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__*****
AAAAABAA/AAAABAAA: ****_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_******
AAAABAAA/AAAABAAA: **************************************************************************************************
AAABAAAA/AAAABAAA: ***_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******
AABAAAAA/AAAABAAA: **__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******_
ABAAAAAA/AAAABAAA: *___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****__
BAAAAAAA/AAAABAAA: ____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****___
AAAAAAAA/AAABAAAA: ***_____***_____***__________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/AAABAAAA: ***____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****
AAAAAABA/AAABAAAA: ***___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****
AAAAABAA/AAABAAAA: ***__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******
AAAABAAA/AAABAAAA: ***_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******
AAABAAAA/AAABAAAA: **************************************************************************************************
AABAAAAA/AAABAAAA: **_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_
ABAAAAAA/AAABAAAA: *__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__
BAAAAAAA/AAABAAAA: ___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___
AAAAAAAA/AABAAAAA: **______**______**___________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/AABAAAAA: **_____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_
AAAAAABA/AABAAAAA: **____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****_
AAAAABAA/AABAAAAA: **___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****_
AAAABAAA/AABAAAAA: **__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******_
AAABAAAA/AABAAAAA: **_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_
AABAAAAA/AABAAAAA: **************************************************************************************************
ABAAAAAA/AABAAAAA: *_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*
BAAAAAAA/AABAAAAA: __******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__*
AAAAAAAA/ABAAAAAA: *_______*_______*____________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/ABAAAAAA: *______**______**______*______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**__
AAAAAABA/ABAAAAAA: *_____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***__
AAAAABAA/ABAAAAAA: *____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****__
AAAABAAA/ABAAAAAA: *___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****__
AAABAAAA/ABAAAAAA: *__******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__
AABAAAAA/ABAAAAAA: *_*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*
ABAAAAAA/ABAAAAAA: **************************************************************************************************
BAAAAAAA/ABAAAAAA: _*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_**
AAAAAAAA/BAAAAAAA: _____________________________________*_____________________________**_____________________________
AAAAAAAB/BAAAAAAA: _______*_______*______________*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*_______*___
AAAAAABA/BAAAAAAA: ______**______**______*______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**______**___
AAAAABAA/BAAAAAAA: _____***_____***_____**_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***_____***___
AAAABAAA/BAAAAAAA: ____****____****____***____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****____****___
AAABAAAA/BAAAAAAA: ___*****___*****___****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___*****___
AABAAAAA/BAAAAAAA: __******__******__*****__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__******__*
ABAAAAAA/BAAAAAAA: _*******_*******_******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_*******_**
BAAAAAAA/BAAAAAAA: **************************************************************************************************

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #313 on: July 29, 2018, 11:35:12 AM »
Excuse me, can you te me what Discord is?

« Reply #314 on: July 29, 2018, 11:39:24 AM »
Excuse me, can you te me what Discord is?
It's like a chat  room for gamers, but we're using one too. The DT one for the treasure hunt is this one: https://discordapp.com/channels/285051699717210113/467246922265001986