Do you put the shopping carts back in the corral?

Started by The Walrus, November 03, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Walrus

King Postwhore

Chad, let me add, Mrs. TAC said he hasn't hit the "X" in her spot in the long time either. 
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 11, 2019, 11:52:19 AM
Chad, let me add, Mrs. TAC said he hasn't hit the "X" in her spot in the long time either. 

I'm dying over here  :lol :lol :lol

Tim, why did you scribble out the name of the store on the shopping bag?

hefdaddy42

Stick a fork in him, guys.

He's done.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

King Postwhore

Quote from: Kattelox on December 11, 2019, 11:55:28 AM

Because I'd stalk him with carriages. 
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 11, 2019, 11:57:20 AM
Quote from: Kattelox on December 11, 2019, 11:55:28 AM

Because I'd stalk him with carriages.

Please find out what it says on the bag. I'm trying to Google it to pinpoint the store or chain.  :lol "You're ?? something free/tree"  ???

King Postwhore

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 11, 2019, 11:55:58 AM
Stick a fork in him, guys.

He's done.

Mel Gibson = TAC.  I like it.

jingle.boy

But he sure can hit the X-spot in random parking lots, being an asshole to 4 people at once.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Samsara

Hell is coming for you TAC. I cannot wait to get to your neck of the woods. I seriously won't even need to tell you. You'll see your ride surrounded by carts, and my phone will light up with: "SAM, GET THE HELL OVER HERE."  :lol

PG:

King Postwhore

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 11, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

But he sure can hit the X-spot in random parking lots, being an asshole to 4 people at once.

Doing that gives him a rise.

Dublagent66

Adami

4 guys and one a-hole is called a casual anal gang bang. He's doing a service.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

Samsara

Quote from: Adami on December 11, 2019, 12:02:04 PM

4 guys and one a-hole is called a casual anal gang bang. He's doing a service.

You just gave me a vision of Tim that I really didn't need.  :lol

The Walrus

Imagine how Tim feels.  :lol

... Probably stuffed!  :lol

Samsara

Quote from: Kattelox on December 11, 2019, 12:23:28 PM

Like a shopping cart in a snug corral?

vtgrad

Quote from: Samsara on December 11, 2019, 12:27:16 PM

Which leads back to the Parking Lot Elf planning Tim's death.  Like I mentioned earlier, one cart always has a bad wheel and gets stuck. 

Adami

Quote from: Samsara on December 11, 2019, 12:27:16 PM

Like the corral itself in a better world.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

hefdaddy42

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

The Walrus

Hey, like I always say, that don't make you a bad person.  :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

The Walrus

jingle.boy

So you're saying his argument is full of holes?

The Walrus

King Postwhore

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

King Postwhore

cramx3

King Postwhore

Herrick

Mang, I wish this forum had a fucking Like Button  :lol
DISPLAY thy breasts, my Julia!

wolfking

Quote from: TAC on December 11, 2019, 11:34:08 AM
X

....marks the spot!

Oh, and fuck that giant red bag full of reusable bags.

You monster!!!

Dublagent66

vtgrad

In honor of the season...

Carol of the Carts

Who's cart is this
My cart it is
In the parking lot
Right in your spot

My Cart is here
Bringing me beer
Right to my car
Cops are not far

Dings, Dents, and Taints
Scratching your paint
F#ck your Chevelle
What is that smell

My van is here
Your plan is clear
Carts will surround
Bumpers will pound

Oh how they fly
My mouth is dry
Over the hill
Send me the bill

For your f#cking Carts
You can smell my farts
I will not replace
Carts shoved in your face

Not very, very, very, very longgggg
Before carts are on your f#cking Lawnnnnn

Scratch, scratch, DINGGGGGG

My apologies for the language... I think it fits Tim's style though.  :biggrin:

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy