Do you put the shopping carts back in the corral?

Started by The Walrus, November 03, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Lion

This is so funny I think I just crapped my pants.  I can't stop laughing!

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

cramx3

:rollin totally missed that gem from the other day, fantastic work

Dublagent66

The Walrus

PUT THEM BACK IN THEIR HOMES IT IS COLD OUTSIDE

Dublagent66

bosk1

RESIST SHOPPING CART CRUELTY!  SUPPORT FREE RANGE SHOPPING CARTS!  SET THEM FREE!  SET THEM FREE!

Samsara

Until one slams into bosk1's ride, and he's out his $500 deductible. Then he's firmly putting the damn carts in the corral.  :lol

bosk1

Well, as I have said many times, I generally DO put them in the corral, so don't put words in my mouth, please.  But I'm not sure how my own habits would have any impact on whether somebody else slams a cart into my car, so you kinda lost me on that one.

vtgrad

Quote from: bosk1 on December 09, 2019, 01:03:26 PM
Well, as I have said many times, I generally DO put them in the corral, so don't put words in my mouth, please.  But I'm not sure how my own habits would have any impact on whether somebody else slams a cart into my car, so you kinda lost me on that one.

Lead by example... all minions will follow.

The Walrus

Stadler

cramx3

Quote from: vtgrad on December 09, 2019, 01:19:25 PM

This.  It becomes a gang mentality.  If all the carts are put away, it encourages the next person to do it as well, once the mayhem begins it gives less reason to put the cart back as no one else is doing it.

Because of this thread, I scan the lots so much more than I ever had before for an assessment of the cart situation  :lol

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

wolfking

I would really like an autographed copy of that Stadler book.

The Walrus

pg1067

Quote from: bosk1 on December 09, 2019, 12:54:31 PM
RESIST SHOPPING CART CRUELTY!  SUPPORT FREE RANGE SHOPPING CARTS!  SET THEM FREE!  SET THEM FREE!

"They ain't got a thing on me; I'm running wild; I'm running free, yeah!"

Herrick

Quote from: cramx3 on December 09, 2019, 01:43:20 PM
Quote from: vtgrad on December 09, 2019, 01:19:25 PM

This.  It becomes a gang mentality.  If all the carts are put away, it encourages the next person to do it as well, once the mayhem begins it gives less reason to put the cart back as no one else is doing it.

Because of this thread, I scan the lots so much more than I ever had before for an assessment of the cart situation  :lol

I think the people who simply don't care will continue to leave their carts where ever they want as long as there are no real repercussions for doing so.
DISPLAY thy breasts, my Julia!

TAC

Quote from: Herrick on December 09, 2019, 07:20:23 PM
I think the people who simply don't care will continue to leave their carts where ever they want as long as there are no real repercussions for doing so.

:lol

Repercussions? :lol

Will I have my shopping cart license revoked?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

pg1067

Quote from: TAC on December 09, 2019, 07:27:46 PM

vtgrad

Samsara

I was responding directly to your post above mine, as a joke. As we all know, your sense of humor, while typically good, depends on your mood. You're the boss, of course, but take it easy bosk. It's all in good fun.

Dublagent66

Quote from: TAC on December 09, 2019, 07:27:46 PM

Tim, what happened to the right rear of your van?  Did you back into a shopping cart?  :lol :rollin :lol

Adami

I went to the grocery store yesterday and there was a cart in the middle of the god damn parking aisle. Like, you had to drive around it.

And sure, you could say it's the responsibility of the store, but it's also the fault of every person who just saw it and moved on and didn't do anything.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

The Walrus

Quote from: Adami on December 10, 2019, 11:59:19 AM
I went to the grocery store yesterday and there was a cart in the middle of the god damn parking aisle. Like, you had to drive around it.

And sure, you could say it's the responsibility of the store, but it's also the fault of every person who just saw it and moved on and didn't do anything.

But mostly the fault of Tim, the dipstick who left it there in the first place :neverusethis:

Adami

Quote from: Kattelox on December 10, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

But mostly the fault of Tim, the dipstick who left it there in the first place :neverusethis:

I have it on good authority that MP did it.

The Walrus

Quote from: Adami on December 10, 2019, 12:10:48 PM
Quote from: Kattelox on December 10, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

I have it on good authority that MP did it.

Ah yes, he must promoting his new band, The Cartigans.

Stadler

Adami

cramx3

TAC

Adami

Much like the cart itself, MP just rolls where the wind takes him.