Roulette of Champions - FINAL RESULTS, pg 15!

Started by ariich, December 11, 2012, 01:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which semi-finalist should win? (see song links on Pg 13)

Lonestar: Odd Dimension and Mechanical Poet
9 (60%)
Kingshmegland: Demians and This Day & Age
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: February 03, 2013, 02:04:29 PM

lonestar

YtseBitsySpider

at least one person in this thread knows that nem can keep a secret.....she's very mysterious.

obscure

ha! 'mysterious' has a new definition as of now... not sure if I can live up to that  :p

MoraWintersoul

Quote from: Heretic on February 07, 2013, 08:44:51 AM
Welp, with Ytse being the mystery judge I'm surprised I got even this far. Either way, good job to everyone. I'm glad he's over though, now I don't have to worry about internet deadlines :lol
Ehm, you are running your own roulette ;D

skydivingninja

Of course it would be Ytse.  I totally forgot about his brand of posting.  :P

Lolzeez

Quote from: MoraWintersoul on February 07, 2013, 11:36:32 AM
Quote from: Heretic on February 07, 2013, 08:44:51 AM
Welp, with Ytse being the mystery judge I'm surprised I got even this far. Either way, good job to everyone. I'm glad he's over though, now I don't have to worry about internet deadlines :lol
Ehm, you are running your own roulette ;D
:rollin
Enjoy my occasional Genesis song on a roulette btw Heretic.

DebraKadabra

YBS totally stumped THIS chump.

Oh, and... WAY TO GO, LONEY!!!!!! :biggrin: :heart

LieLowTheWantedMan

Thought it would be Adami or Cozmo. Still not surprised. :P

Nekov

Sir GuitarCozmo

Out of curiosity, who besides LLTWM and I thought it was me?

WindMaster

I had the sneaking suspicion throughout the roulette that this whole thing was a conspiracy and the mystery judge was just Rich's alternate personality.

I'm pretty surprised it was Ytse though.

King Postwhore

I should have known when ytse made the Cannuck remark about IME to Chad that it was him.  I missed the damn clue.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Jaffa

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on February 07, 2013, 03:50:09 PM
Out of curiosity, who besides LLTWM and I thought it was me?

I guessed you.

Also, congratulations, Lonestar! 

Dr. DTVT

Ħ

DebraKadabra

Quote from: Ħ on February 07, 2013, 10:08:23 PM
I guessed b_f.

I think that's because I planted that thought in your head and jingle's too. :blush :lol

Scorpion

I guessed Blob. Being a gamer and something about glam that he said pointed me in that direction.

lonestar

YtseBitsySpider

we thought having me in the first round and failing would throw people as well. We tried to get a celebrity. But really, what musician is going to come in and trash another's work. None.

lonestar

King Postwhore

So they went to the next logical trasher. :lol

Kidding!!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

YtseBitsySpider

Quote from: kingshmegland on February 11, 2013, 08:41:30 AM
So they went to the next logical trasher. :lol

Kidding!!

Its not far off.
I hate hype.
I'm not going to suck on the forums fanboy teet just because something is "trending" in the right direction.
I'm the Simon Cowell of the board. He just says what we all are thinking

ariich

:lol Part of me thought you would be more obvious, but I guess there are a few others who have equal vitriol for some of the stuff that's popular here. Plus I like to think that including you in the early rounds put people off as well.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

King Postwhore

I should have known but like I said, I missed the Canadian inside joke Ytse made about IME.  It was so obvious!! :lol