News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigz

Sir GuitarCozmo

DarkLord_Lalinc

I'm clean.  :(

can i haz some of your alcohol?

Sir GuitarCozmo

I have a whole cabinet full.  Mrs. Cozmo is working on some Captain Morgan Private Stock.  It's delicious.

lonestar

I hope you guys are sleeping by now, but if not, time for shots!
Aaaaaand GO!!!

Chino

zxlkho

MajorMatt

Mmmm Corona! Also enjoying a nice 18 year old bottlebof Glenlivet  :yarr

zxlkho

axeman90210

fairly buzzed Bill, reporting for duty

sirbradford117

mmmmm  I am buzzed and it feels niiiiiice.

Every time I post here I can't believe that I actually started this thread.  It was such a shitty time in my life.  Thank God that it's better.  mkay byeeee

dongringo

Fuzzboy

step one: get hangover

step two: drink moar

step three:

dongringo

pogoowner

Just had quite a bit of Yuengling Bock and some sort of peach shot... very tasty.

TimmyHiggy

Very hung over. Went over a friend's house to drink all the Sake he had brought from home, then moved onto beer and then to port. Combine that with the fact that I fell off my bike earlier in the day and I hurt a fair amount more than is normal!

dongringo

Global Laziness

I just got back Friday night from a week in Cuba at an all-inclusive resort with my university's rugby team. As you might imagine, I was drunk and drinking the entire time.

Sir GuitarCozmo

Hell yes!!  Bankers Club is some cheap-ass bourbon ($10 for 1 liter) and gets me just as blasted as Jack.  Doesn't taste too bad, either.  WOOHOO!!!

MajorMatt

Global Laziness

I had a few shots of moonshine last night - 75% alcohol only legal in one province. It was my buddy's birthday and he's originally from that province so he brought some out for the occasion. It was crazy!

dongringo

Quote from: Global Laziness on March 12, 2011, 02:55:32 PM
I had a few shots of moonshine last night - 75% alcohol only legal in one province. It was my buddy's birthday and he's originally from that province so he brought some out for the occasion. It was crazy!

Wow...what did it taste like?

Merlot for me tonight. Usually beer for me, but figured what the hell.

Global Laziness

It was pretty foul but not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. I'd do it again.

dongringo

Quote from: Global Laziness on March 12, 2011, 09:41:10 PM
It was pretty foul but not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. I'd do it again.

I'd do it too...right now if it was in front of me.  ;)

MajorMatt

zxlkho

IT'S FRIDAY FRUDAY
GONNA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!

ricky

i'm in the process of getting drunk.

does that count?

dongringo

My brother is certainly drunk...in the other room fighting to get his wife's purse from her to get more money for more drink.  :facepalm:

zxlkho

oh hai drunj thread

I'm drunk and its late
night

TimmyHiggy

this stuff is getting serious, i went out friday night. Saturday was the next day, and I was really quite hung over. Sunday came afterwards and I'm STILL feeling rotten!

Sir GuitarCozmo

Fuzzboy

I've been drinkin nonstop for about 3 days now. I  :heart alcohol

also just for kicks, yesterday I walked into a fine wine store and asked for a bottle of Thunderbird. I was promptly told to "go to a black neighborhood or some shit"  :lol

Sir GuitarCozmo

Marvellous G

This Saturday: How I Met Your Mother marathon at a friend's house, with a drinking game in place. Should be fun.

zxlkho