The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZBomber

Scard

Quote from: ZBomber on December 05, 2010, 12:00:32 AM
I want some Chinese food.

Chicken Curry and Pineapple Ginger Beef for two+endless tea+chicken corn soup+"special tea" for $28.00=WIN

zxlkho

Adami

I'm totally sober, but I soooo want some good chinese food.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

orcus116

Scard

If anyone reading is from Toronto: King Lobster is the greatest late-night, cheap-as-hell place I've found!

yeshaberto

Quote from: orcus116 on December 05, 2010, 12:06:14 AM
Quote from: zxlkho on December 05, 2010, 12:04:31 AM
dude im eating chineses now

Did you at least prepare them properly?

:rollin

had some good chinese food tonight....sober

bout to crash

:lol

I have a funny story from today although I am no longer drunk.

I was at a dark beer festival-type-thing and drinking lots of strong stuff. Needless to say I was pretty trashed without trying to be (I actually just wanted to taste everything). So at one point all of a sudden I started to feel sick, so I power-walked my ass to the bathroom, got in a stall, and bent over to puke... but suddenly I didn't have to puke anymore, so I went to leave when I realized that everything was very blurry. My glasses were gone  :omg:

I LOVE these damn glasses and can't afford another pair, not to mention I just kept wondering how I was going to get home without being able to see, etc. I can sort of see without them, but the combo of that and drunk=nuh uh. I'd probably have a better chance of getting hit by the bus than getting on it. So I sort of looked around the stall (it's still kind of a blur), checked my bag, even checked the top of my head. I had no recollection of ever taking them off, although that's usually the first thing I do if I'm going to puke because otherwise they'd fall into the toilet.

I was fucking confused as hell, assuming I'd lost them at some point in the past, wondering how long I had been walking around without my glasses and not noticing because I was drunk. So, in a sort of panic, I opened the stall and told a woman waiting in line that I couldn't find my glasses, had really bad eyesight, and needed help. A few women came into the stall and looked around to no avail. A minute later one of them said "Wait, these?" and she reached towards my chest. The fuckers were hanging from the collar of my shirt. I said some shit about being stupid drunk and thanked her, laughing and stumbling out of the bathroom.

ZBomber

bout to crash

Try as I might, I cannot remember putting them there... and I didn't black out. I mean, to be fair I could have "lost" them on my shirt sober, but it wouldn't have taken me nearly as long to figure it out :lol

Fuzzboy

Mechanix1911

I didn't drink or smoke for like 2-3 weeks. It sucks being sober for so long.  :sadpanda:

zxlkho

bout to crash

kartmaze2

Quote from: bout to crash on December 06, 2010, 12:25:14 AM
No better time for runk.
Go to https://translate.google.com/#no|en|, check that the settings are Norwegian to English, and type in "runk".

Keyboardframe

well in that case every time is a good time for runk.... :metal

AcidLameLTE

Silver Tears

This thread just reminded me; me and my friends were sitting in the pub on Saturday having a few drinks when Shine On You Crazy Diamond came on. I was slightly tipsy so got really excited and shouted WHEEEE I LOVE PINK FLOYD (or something to that effect) and out of all my friends, only one person knew who they were, the rest just gave me weird looks. Then halfway through they suddenly stopped the music and turned on some Usher instead.   :millahhhh

bout to crash

Portrucci

I have a few bottles of Delirium Tremens in the fridge. It's going to be a good night :caffeine:

MetalManiac666

Quote from: kartmaze2 on December 06, 2010, 01:28:03 AM
Quote from: bout to crash on December 06, 2010, 12:25:14 AM
No better time for runk.
Go to https://translate.google.com/#no|en|, check that the settings are Norwegian to English, and type in "runk".

:lol :lol :lol

Even better if you press the "Listen" button.

bout to crash

HOLY SHIT I didn't realize how high my volume was  :rollin

TimmyHiggy

Today we had the work Xmas lunch. The staff bought wine for the tables and then didn't drink very much themselves, and even passed it down the tables to us PhD students! After we had finished at the restaurant, it was about 4.15pm and a 20min walk to the office, those of us that were a bit drunk already just went to the pub and had a few more instead!!
(Whilst wearing slippers and yesterday's clothes due to the reasons in this thread: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=18957.0)

LeeHarveyKennedy

LeeHarveyKennedy

Is that all you have, cops? I laugh at thee!

Portrucci

5 IPA's in the fridge

self discipline experiemtn. day one

Rina

Global Laziness

Quote from: Rina on December 10, 2010, 11:59:36 AM
Chocolate wine =  :hat

That just sounds like the worst thing in existence.

Arch Benemy

Pretty blottoed right now,  couple pints and anbout 6 cans. Fuckin love music

zxlkho

faemir

teuiqla shots and jagershots woooooooo

also, try this:

southern comfort+port+lemonade+cranberry juice

AMAIZNG

Sir GuitarCozmo

Quick buzz coming on tonight. Awesome.

TimmyHiggy

biked over to a friends house, had some wine, biked back. fuck its cold, and also fuck im tipsy off not very much!

Fuzzboy

Pretty damn buzzed at the moment thanks to a big ol' bottle of Brahma

zxlkho

WHO'S DRUNK ON THIRSTY THURSDAY?!?

Not me because I'm snowed in. :sadpanda: