News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Still "a thing" since 2007.

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robwebster

For the next few hours, this is my home.

Representing.

skydivingninja

Dear drunk therad,

I am drunk.

Tonight I danced/grinded with a girl i didn't know.  This is a big step for eme.  Wwithe enought drink,s, I can stop being so goddamnh awkward after only a few hours at a dance sclub the school has rented out.  So far I estimate 2 vodka gimlets and 3 screwdrivers/vodak/OJ combination things.  Afdter I danced with that one girl, my dildo friends decided they wanted to leave.  And my testicles had started to grow and everything.  My ears are ringing and my vision is going up and sodown and duup and down.  weheeehehehheheehhehehhehehhehehhe.  Hooray for implying you want to perform sexual acts with femanons (but not REAL femanons).
HOPE EVERYONE'S HAVING GOOD RUNK TIMES.
\
SINCERELY LOVE
MATT

P)S OMG I'm in the same cool club as RobWebster, the best damn poster at DTF!!!!!!

zxlkho

:rollin
Great drunk post, and Screwdrivers are awesome drinks! But Jagarbombs are better. :hat

skydivingninja

My drink of choice is a white russian (cue Lebowski/Marillion references), but good Gimlets are AWESOME.

skydivingninja

C'MON I KNOW THERE ARE MORE DRUNK PEOPLE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!

zxlkho

I know you're just getting drunk to get over that NC State loss today. :hat

But seriously, you should have seen me last night. 2 Jagarbombs and around 7 or 8 20oz cups of beer in about 3 hours. Epic night.

skydivingninja

I've never cared about NC State.  Or Duke.  Or UNC.  I've never been into sports, even though Raleigh is the three big school battleground of the world.  Its all about Furman with this guy.  And even then I don't care enough.  If you want to find someone crying over NC State, go find TOX.

bout to crash

Sup guys... not drunk anymore (actually gave myself a breathalyzer to see if I could drive to the diner and only blew a .04) but still feelin' good.

Marvellous G

Had a good drunk night at a friend's last night. We all had 5 vodka shots each, and then ignored our Russian friend's advice and went from strong to weak with some Foster's (which tastes like shit.) THEN we found out our friend actually had a wine cellar with loads of obscure beer in it, and one brand was actually called 'Extra Strong!' so we had some of that. Giggles ensued.

TL

Quote from: Global Laziness on October 02, 2010, 08:21:53 AM
Quote from: TL on October 01, 2010, 07:40:02 PM
Okay, weather, you and I need to have a talk;
It's fucking October, and the temperature in Halifax right now, at almost midnight, is fucking 23 (celsius), with humidity making it feel like 30. What the fuck?

WHOA WAIT...you live in Halifax? Since when?!
All my life.

QuoteWhat does this have to do with drunkness?
Well, I was drunk when I posted it. That's about it.

TheOutlawXanadu

Quote from: skydivingninja on October 02, 2010, 11:36:05 PM
I've never cared about NC State.  Or Duke.  Or UNC.  I've never been into sports, even though Raleigh is the three big school battleground of the world.  Its all about Furman with this guy.  And even then I don't care enough.  If you want to find someone crying over NC State, go find TOX.

Screw you guys. I'm still depressed after that loss yesterday.

skydivingninja

Is that why you're drinking away your sorrows on a Sunday.

Sorry about that loss, btw TOX.  :-[

zxlkho

I thought I'd share this because it's awesome...

This is what some friends and I have been working through this weekend. We didn't get to far into it.

Silver Tears

zxlkho

Let's just say we had 24 Redbulls on Friday. Now we have 5.

Silver Tears

What, all doing jagerbombs?? That's a lot.

zxlkho

Silver Tears

I'm impressed. One jagerbomb is usually enough for me! (although to be fair I'd already had some vodka and a beer...)

zxlkho

Well there are 5 of us, but this was mostly just for a pregame.

My roommate was drinking that Lucid stuff in the above picture. It's 62% alcohol and is know for hallucinogenic effects. :lol

Silver Tears

bout to crash

Isn't Lucid that American absinthe? I've heard it's not the same as the other stuff and not worth the high-ass price but I've never tried it.

zxlkho

Yeah it basically is American absinthe. The drink just became legal, but it's still illegal to have Wormwood in it. :lol

I haven't tried it myself, and I'm not sure I really want to. :\

bout to crash

Yeah, I think it's useless without wormwood, right? I tried some french stuff once, jesus christ.

zxlkho

I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it.
The bottle cost $60, so my friends won't let me have any without paying. Plus, Jagarbombs are better. :lol

Global Laziness

Quote from: TL on October 03, 2010, 03:36:53 PM
Quote from: Global Laziness on October 02, 2010, 08:21:53 AM
Quote from: TL on October 01, 2010, 07:40:02 PM
Okay, weather, you and I need to have a talk;
It's fucking October, and the temperature in Halifax right now, at almost midnight, is fucking 23 (celsius), with humidity making it feel like 30. What the fuck?

WHOA WAIT...you live in Halifax? Since when?!
All my life.

How did I not know this? Whereabouts? Do you go to school?

antigoon

letters, I like that random 40 sitting there with all that liquor :lol

YtseBitsySpider

Quote from: JustJen on September 30, 2010, 03:39:39 PM
Quote from: Jarlaxle on September 30, 2010, 03:38:33 PM
inb4lotsofguysfapping

:lol lots of guys fap all the time, why should right now be any different? :lol

well that only took half a year.....about freeking time.
(eyebrow for you)

Nick

YtseBitsySpider

Quote from: Nick on October 04, 2010, 07:12:07 AM
Saturday night was good.

yes it was....

I was here. With 4 other couples/

https://www.tremblantliving.com/photos/country-living/

and drunk.....6$ bet I wouldn't go from the hot tub to the fire pit nekid....6 bucks later.

robwebster

Today, not only am I drunk, but I have had a cheeky whiff of something you might find in Amsterdam.

That's right. I SMOKED A WINDMILL AND SOME CLOGS.

Not sure if I'm feeling the effects of them, right now, or if that's the alcohol. I do feel a little more chilled than usual, though.

TimmyHiggy

drunk drunk glorious drunk

went out with phd students. managed to cycle home, kept wobbling into kerb though

Silver Tears

aaah this looks like the thread for me.  :heart

TimmyHiggy

Silver Tears

TimmyHiggy