News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimmyHiggy

Feeling less than ok now. Stomach gurgling, head feels like it has been pumped full of sludge, sweat glands deciding to go overtime. Still, finishing my last exam and therefore my degree is a great feeling!

Nick

Nic, is so fuckign aseawsted, what eota good night

Nick

Nobeidy is aroeund tonight, you guys eneed to ksnay up latyer for me.

bout to crash

TimmyHiggy

reporting in a bit late. Had a massive night last night, walked back in daylight at about half 5. Today is a complete write off...

Nick

setrataeso

Missed out on DTF last night.
Shame though...I would have written some funny shit.

TioJorge

I am drunk. Here, I belong.

What's odd is that I still type quite quickly and one certainly couldn't tell I'm drunk by reading my posts lest you know me personally. Which is no one on these boards. Something that makes me feel isolated considering this is such a tight nit community. Either way. Drunk is what I am. Good is how I feel. Fuggin'a.

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: TioJorge on June 13, 2010, 05:39:40 PM
I am drunk. Here, I belong.

What's odd is that I still type quite quickly and one certainly couldn't tell I'm drunk by reading my posts lest you know me personally. Which is no one on these boards. Something that makes me feel isolated considering this is such a tight nit community. Either way. Drunk is what I am. Good is how I feel. Fuggin'a.

I love yoo joorj. I'm drinkin Highland's Oatmeal Porter and lovin it!

TimmyHiggy

black_biff_stadler

TioJorge

Hai. Hai-desu.

Four margaritas and a glass of Captain will do that to ya.

Day later ed: I don't even remember posting this but you fuckers left me allllll alone in this poor, decrepit thread. Wtdeuce? I knew I was alone.

TioJorge

You people need to get drunk and post here more. I'm pretty drunk. A glass of wine. Three shots of Patron. Two shots of Captain. And now I'm drinking a nice refreshing glass of Stella. Mmm.

I'm so god damn lonely. I'm gonna commit cyber suicide. Fuckin' cockleshpiel. Or maybe I get drunk and post here too much. I'm not sure, nor do I care. I just wish I had a buddy somewhere on this cyber planet.

ogrejedi

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
LONELY IS THE WOOOOOOOOOOORD

TioJorge

Now I'm even more lonely...

I'm getting off this internet thing. It's stupid.

Nic35

lol a little drunk while playting pool though theres a hot chkick with hot boobs next to my table lol she said to me : hay your ball went far when i shoted it oput of the table lol

Portrucci

Quote from: Nic35 on June 19, 2010, 10:12:00 PM
lol a little drunk while playting pool though theres a hot chkick with hot boobs next to my table lol she said to me : hay your ball went far when i shoted it oput of the table lol
:lol :lol  :hat

LeeHarveyKennedy

Nick

Went camping this weekend, and I ended up smashed both nights. Friday was normal drinks, but Saturday saw the addition of tequela rose and the 2nd annual vodkamellon... yum.

TimmyHiggy

just played ring of fire with girls next door. Drank a large amount of rum (>500ml) so right now blasted is  good description of how i feel

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: LeeHarveyKennedy on June 20, 2010, 01:55:19 AM
Whiskey and speed.

Post+augmented subject line being the same damn thing=me giggling like A Japanese school goil

Portrucci

in a dark room listening to dark ambient im my dressing gown drinkign whiskey and energy drink discussing hte maeeaning of life with friends and i have an exam early tromoorw. theere is no plaace id rather be,

Global Laziness

Quote from: Portrucci on June 22, 2010, 05:55:42 AM
in a dark room listening to dark ambient im my dressing gown drinkign whiskey and energy drink discussing hte maeeaning of life with friends and i have an exam early tromoorw. theere is no plaace id rather be,

And that is how you live life.

robwebster

MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER

I'm VERY drunk. Far too drunk for what was a fairly uneventful night out. I'm full of pent-up energy, with no real way to exhaust it. I went home 'cause I thought I was tired. Maybe I was just at a bit of a loose end. My eyelids are a bit heavy, but the rest of me is bursting at the seams with things to do and thoughts to express.

TimmyHiggy

Quote from: robwebster on July 07, 2010, 06:00:10 PM
MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER

I'm VERY drunk. Far too drunk for what was a fairly uneventful night out. I'm full of pent-up energy, with no real way to exhaust it. I went home 'cause I thought I was tired. Maybe I was just at a bit of a loose end. My eyelids are a bit heavy, but the rest of me is bursting at the seams with things to do and thoughts to express.
Do you do what I do, and keep on retyping your mistakes, or are you just a very good drunk typist?

robwebster

Really good typist! Ridiculously good typist, not to toot my own horn or nuffink. It's a very minor and specific talent. And comes from inhaling far more booze than I'd ever feel happy bragging about.

pogoowner

I just got back from Slovenefest (there's a Slovenian camp of sorts near where I live, and they have this event every year), and I've certainly had plenty to drink. The downside is that I saw far too many people from my high school class that I didn't really care to see.

Nic35

lol i went to see santana tonight and i was drunk and i danced all nitght lol that was coolé.

Global Laziness

He's in Ottawa tomorrow I think...wish I could be at the show. Got drunk and saw The Cat Empire in concert tonight, though (yeah, I've never heard of them either).

ZBomber

lol I am some other kind of intoxication but I will hang out with you DRUNKS

HIIIIIIIII HOW are you

Global Laziness

Quote from: ZBomber on July 13, 2010, 10:58:12 PM

HIIIIIIIII HOW are you

Not too bad, buddy! Why the "other type" on a Tuesday night?

ZBomber

Quote from: Global Laziness on July 13, 2010, 11:00:23 PM

HIIIIIIIII HOW are you

Haha I dunno, it just seemed like a good night for it. Although it was raining outside and it wasn't that nice, so maybe I was wrong.

BUT NOW I'M HUNGRY, Except food doesn't taste good right now... atleast not what I got. Sad face.

Global Laziness

Quote from: ZBomber on July 13, 2010, 11:04:05 PM
Quote from: Global Laziness on July 13, 2010, 11:00:23 PM

HIIIIIIIII HOW are you

Haha I dunno, it just seemed like a good night for it. Although it was raining outside and it wasn't that nice, so maybe I was wrong.

BUT NOW I'M HUNGRY, Except food doesn't taste good right now... atleast not what I got. Sad face.

Go to Quickie...they have these surprisingly good and filling Philly Cheesesteaks you can buy for a decent price. Either that or:

antigoon

Listen to "Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love" by Coldplay. That shit made me cry last time I was in your state :lol

ZBomber

I was actually thinking of listening to the new Eminem album? I have never heard a whole album by him, and I kind of want my first listen to it to be.... in this state. But there are people sleeping in my house, so I wouldnt be able to blast it.

FUCK DUDE I WANT QUICKIES!! That must be a canadian thing though, I dont think we have those here