News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bout to crash

You know you had too much to drink when you're walking homw and you get the urge to

1. take a nap on the grass next to a statue
2. swm in the fontain
3. bum a cigarette off of somebody, anybody, even though you can't breathe for shit in this altitud today
3. take the yellow ribbon off the pole and tie it on one of your dining room chairs (okay, this one I actually did)

oh, and when you can't fucking type

I watched Pontypool, Anvil! (I  :heart Canada) and enjoyed a large quantity of a fine 10% ABV beverage made by Odell Brewing

Now I need a snack.

But first I will laugh at this because I accidentally opened page 1 of the thread first:

Quote from: icysk8r on May 05, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: bout to crash on May 02, 2009, 04:48:11 PM
:lol

Yes, I have drank with DTF members quite a few times!

Anyway, today my stomach is angry with me for eating a whole 12 inch sub and drinking two beers yesterday. Ughhh.

doesnt that get awkward?  Just meeting with all the people you talk to online, like, "i had no idea you looked like that!"
*awkward*
lol

oh god I hear sirens

Sigz

Well this turned out to be an intersting night  :millahhhh

Portrucci

hey guys I've had a few beers. feeling good  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Global Laziness

@About2Crash, what did you think of Pontypool? I saw it for the first time last weekend and could only muster a  ???

bout to crash

This was actually the second time I saw it and I love it (see movie thread)!

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

lonestar

Fuckin' time zones.  I hate being on the west coast.  All you pansies fall asleep too early.
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Sir GuitarCozmo

Yeah, I should've been in here last night, but by the time you posted, I only had an hour or two til I had to get up for work.  :lol

lonestar

Quote from: GuitarCozmo on May 14, 2010, 05:34:24 AM
Yeah, I should've been in here last night, but by the time you posted, I only had an hour or two til I had to get up for work.  :lol
Tis only because of your latest string of avatars that I forgive you(plus they made me believe in Vlasto Day, so thank you :))

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Sir GuitarCozmo

Drunk karaoke. Bad Motor Scooter, Blue Collar Man, Perfect Strangers, Cold Gin, and Heavy Metal!

:metal

bout to crash

Lost my buzz but sleep deprivation makes it hard to tell the difference.

Sigz

lonestar

Quote from: GuitarCozmo on May 14, 2010, 08:00:08 PM
Drunk karaoke. Bad Motor Scooter, Blue Collar Man, Perfect Strangers, Cold Gin, and Heavy Metal!

My friend, we need to party one day.  As soon as sigz passes out, we can break out the hookers.

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Sir GuitarCozmo

Sigz

Quote from: lonestar on May 15, 2010, 02:43:45 AM
Quote from: GuitarCozmo on May 14, 2010, 08:00:08 PM

My friend, we need to party one day.  As soon as sigz passes out, we can break out the hookers.

:sadpanda:

MetalManiac666

bout to crash

robwebster

I've just come back from my summer ball!

Needless to say, I'm pretty damn drunk.  :hat

Global Laziness

robwebster

It rains in the real summer.

What I should really have said is "I've just squeezed myself into a suit, imbibed until I couldn't feel feelings any more, and then angered some carnival people, in celebration of the academic year being over."

Global Laziness

lonestar

I know it's Sunday, but c'mon, who is with me. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Sir GuitarCozmo

I decree that the next drnk thread shall be v. Cozmo . On the brews-bros forum I'm on they have code for "raise your glass". It is "HOIST". Epic Yuengling lager hoisting going on tonite!

Sir GuitarCozmo

Also, robwebster is awesome. It's like him and LHK are brothers in posting awesomeness.

robwebster

Hahahaha. I'm flattered! Thanks! (Also tipsy, meaning that I'm allowed to post in the thread. Hardcore. :hat )

Sir GuitarCozmo

Tipsy works. What time is it there?? I got 8:37 here.

robwebster

1:56AM. Quiet night, so I burst out the cider. Makes things interesting!

bout to crash

Sup guys. I was ready to have a snack and go to bed when I looked out the window and saw SPRINKLERS! It's been pretty hot today and I was warm from briskly walking home from the train so I decided to go out there and party with the water in my Grumpy Bear nightshirt... I then proceeded to go around the building and talk to some dudes, bum a Virginia Slim off of some girl (after announcing "I AM APPROACHING YOU IN MY PAJAMAS"), leave my flip-flops in the grass, walk barefoot to my mailbox down the street, and head back home, only to see an epicly huge sprinkler turn on and run back around and bathe in it before reclaiming my soaking flip-flops and coming home for my snack.

Sigz

MetalManiac666

bout to crash

I know, I know  ;)

I wasn't drunk enough to forget last night but I didn't remember everything this morning and  loled at this part when I reread it:

Quote from: Boba2Crash on May 28, 2010, 10:31:39 PM
I then proceeded to go around the building and talk to some dudes, bum a Virginia Slim off of some girl (after announcing "I AM APPROACHING YOU IN MY PAJAMAS")

Sigz

bout to crash

DTF: Where it's always okay to drink and post.

TimmyHiggy

Feeling relatively ok considering that I started drinking @ half 4 this evening (it is now 2AM). Just had my last exam for the forseeable future and it went fucking great so I had lotsa reasons to celebrate! The exam was "relativistic cosmology" so i guess the start of my post it technically a pun and i'm not ashamed to admit that it was entirely intended.
Off to have a well earned fap to some of the finest offerings the internet has for me. BYE

axeman90210

*salutes* Godspeed Timmy, Godspeed