News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carl320

Man, it took the drunk thread 6 months to come to after passing out?  That was a hell of a bender there  :biggrin:

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Ruba

Bump hehee. :biggrin:

For once, it's nice to remember how much I've been drinking. I've drank too much lately. Usually I just hang around and drink in some bar that's open till 4 A.M. and come home drunk as fuck. Tonight I've only had one whisky and three beers. I'm also having one glass of scotch here at home, but that's it.

JayOctavarium

Literally killed off every bottle of alcohol in mah house (minus a bunch of shooters).

fml

I can barely type

Ruba

Hi.

Maybe I won´t post any shit elsewhere. ;D Think I might have drunk a bit.

black_biff_stadler

I'm on beer #5 and watching the LSU/Western Kentucky game. I've had Wicked Weed's Pernicious IPA, New Belgium's Ranger IPA, Flying Dog's Bloodline blood orange ale, and Young's Sticky Toffee Pudding Ale. Feelin good, brah!

TioJorge

I'm stone cold sober but this is one hell of a game and my stomach is SO full of a smorgasbord fruit smoothie! WOOOOOOOO!  :metal

black_biff_stadler

Nigga, you watchin dem bayou bengals too?!?!?!?!?!?

Dr. DTVT

I thought it was a hurricane Katrina reinactment.

splent

I'm tired, I'm wasted, I love you all

Merry Christmas

chaossystem

Just drinking some some cheap beer to end Christmas Eve and begin Christmas Day. Seasons Greetings, God bless, & hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

jingle.boy

I'm proun of you DTF... page three for this thread.

Three triple scoth's are in brings me here - thanks secret santa!.  Not auite a stellare evening in the jingle.houseold  .  Guess the 'time for a drink thread' is the responsible place to be these days, eh?  OH wll, felt the need to bring this threa back.  Gotta make sure I pound back some water, else I have a POUNDING headach tomorrow mornig.  Thanksfully I have nothing until 10am, so I can kinda sleep in a little.

Night ight.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

jingle.boy

Geebuz... not enough action here at all.  Two solid rum and coke's (triples at least), and I've ot a serious case of the hiccups, and over-use of backspace to correct my typing.

I guess most people spend omre time in the 'who's in for a drink' thread, like is't a classier way of getting hammered!  :lol

Ahhh DTF.  How I've missed you so.

P.S.  Trump is an abosulte moron.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Sir GuitarCozmo

Architeuthis

This is a dilemma, but a fun one. I met this really cool lady that I became close friends with. She invites me over to her place on Friday or Saturday nights for dinner and drinks. She always buys my favorite tequila (Hornito's Sauza) and mixes it with fresh lime-ade and a splash of cranberry on the rocks. She calls it Crime-ade, lol!  We then listen to alot of great music and the Crime-ade goes down too easy too fast and It's too risky to drive home. To top it all off, she loves to watch Rush, Dream Theater, Yes, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden etc in concert dvds. I have all the Rush and DT shows ever released and she always asks me to bring them and it's always a great time. She has a excellent sound system and tv which makes it like the concert is in the living room.
  This is all a breath of fresh air in my life after going through a major transition, but I'm not really ready for a full on commitment. I've resisted temptation so far and crash in the spare bedroom if I can't drive home. We are having alot of fun though and she's one of my few friends where we can unravel and be ourselves and enjoy good drinks and music with no drama. We're both happy drinkers and keep things light hearted. Admittedly, we really like each other and she's easy on the eyes (even before the tequila).  She has no strings attached, no kids, no exes trying to cling on, and is well grounded with a good head on her shoulders. I guess we're just partners in crime-ade, cheers!

Podaar

Much respect, Architeuthis!

Jingle, not so much.  :lol

jingle.boy

Previous two postes:  Not durnk enuf

King Postwhore

So Chad, I've got 4 sets of stones but I've got to tell you I like my bourbon and whiskey with the ice sphere the most.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Quote from: kingshmegland on March 07, 2017, 10:10:27 AM
So Chad, I've got 4 sets of stones but I've got to tell you I like my bourbon and whiskey with the ice sphere the most.

I can't disagree much.  I like the temperature that the ice sphere's give a drink.  I've also got a silicone mould for large cubes, which is nice.  But, I hate getting my scotch watered down.  Mrs.jingle has been enjoying Bailey's salted caramel lately... that's nice with the ice sphere.

So, it's either neat, or mildly chilled through the stones.

TheCountOfNYC

After losing my job and seeing my relationship with my high school sweetheart end back in October, I've been doing quite a bit more drinking than I used to. It's good to know that this thread exists and this will most likely be the only time I post in it while sober.

King Postwhore

I've never tried the different Bailey's flavors.

That sucks TCONYC.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Ruba

Quote from: Ruba on October 24, 2015, 06:20:20 PM
Hi.

Maybe I won´t post any shit elsewhere. ;D Think I might have drunk a bit.

Well that didn't end up well. Vodka isn't for you, luv.

Regards,
Ruba 2,5 years later

Seriously. I'm somewhat intoxicated, but I want to talk about stuff. Anybody else loving Britpop (90s British rock for you other millennials)?

ganpondorodf

Blur were the first band I really fell in love with; their self-titled was the first album I ever owned (in hindsight a pretty depressing album for an 8 year old) and they were the first band I ever went to see live. Still love them.

cramx3

Quote from: ganpondorodf on April 29, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Blur were the first band I really fell in love with; their self-titled was the first album I ever owned (in hindsight a pretty depressing album for an 8 year old) and they were the first band I ever went to see live. Still love them.

That was an early album for me as well.  Kind of forgot about it, but I never really enjoyed them that much besides the single.  I sold that album along with most of my child hood CDs when I was an older teen.

jingle.boy

Shame, shalme aon all you mother fuckers for letting this thread got for foru fucking years!

It's been a shit-arsed night around here, and I'm about 7 fingers fo scotch into the botthle .  Glenmorangite.  Good fucking shit.

lonestar even ot me to list en to some j-metal, and i'm fucking enyoing it!

Just poured me a bit tall glass of water - hopefully to save my hangover for the morning.  probably won't sork though - i get a headache juse on two fingers (lol, that sounds dirtier than it shoudl).

P.S.  Avatar - good; Balack Adam - shyte.  SUck it King.

jingle.boy

pps... a Jacke SS vid.  oh, this ought to be fun!  brb

jingle.boy

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 22, 2022, 08:45:23 PM

T he Jackallop is 010lbs of awesome in a 5lb bag.

P.s.  triple post fo thte fucking iwn..  where is ieveryone?  am i the only one drunk posting on a thursday night????

I'm not sure if the same is on me, or on everyone else!   :lol :lol  holy fcknards.... a sentence without typso!!!  fuck... jinxed myself.

lonestar

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 22, 2022, 09:10:00 PM

P.s.  triple post fo thte fucking iwn..  where is ieveryone?  am i the only one drunk posting on a thursday night????

I'm not sure if the same is on me, or on everyone else!   :lol :lol  holy fcknards.... a sentence without typso!!!  fuck... jinxed myself.

Quoting for posterity lol
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Podaar

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 22, 2022, 08:44:25 PM
lonestar even ot me to list en to some j-metal, and i'm fucking enyoing it!

I like that most of the typos are pretty close, but the "y" and "j" aren't all that close--must have been swaying pretty good right then. It also has the bonus of sounding like a Spanish accent.

wolfking

Jesus, it's Friday night here and I'm sober as fuck.  Jingle.boy.....wins.

Podaar

Hey, Kade. 2:54 am here. Insomnia strikes again...maybe I should make me a drink?!  :lol

wolfking

About 7 scotches should do the trick mate.

ReaperKK

I was having some scotch last night, I should've joined this thread.

bout to crash

Quote from: lonestar on December 22, 2022, 09:39:43 PM

Quoting for posterity lol

:lol :lol

Thanks for reviving this thread Chad. Maybe I'll be here after work...