News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TioJorge

I've just discovered something incredible queer called a 'manmosa'. I'm using Real Ale's The Devil's Backbone for it and some homemade fresh-titty-squeezed orange juice. It's incredible. I'm feeling incredible. Incredible. That man. He is not credible. I also have some Maximus left over but I'm not too sure how an IPA would go with OJ. We shall find out. Tune in after a word from our fuckers.

Onno

HEY MAN I'M GONNA FUCK THIS SHIT UP

TioJorge

PU-PU-PUSH IT REAAAAL GOOD!!!

Mmmmm manmosas are awesome. Woot wooooot I'm off tomorrow so it's gonna be flowing like the rivers of babylonasdpfoviuashbgn;lajskngaos;ifdlakgj

GONNA BE GETTIN' DEM RAIDS ALL NIGHT. ALL NIGHT RAIDS ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET.

jammindude

sueño

Two vodka tonics, cool evening, rain on the leaves, on my own.   :(

*sigh*  I think I should go to bed.

yeah...

TioJorge

Sueno, Sueno.

I'm pretty toasty myself. In more ways than one. Because FUCK. EVERYTHING.

sueño

Quote from: TioJorge on September 27, 2013, 11:29:18 PM
Sueno, Sueno.

I'm pretty toasty myself. In more ways than one. Because FUCK. EVERYTHING.

heh, be careful with that...   ;) :hat

Kotowboy

I should start a " DTF Straightedge " Thread.

Did I already do that ? ???

TioJorge

ReaperKK

Pretty buzzed now, time for a bump methinks

sueño

bout to crash

I'm just here to pre-post since I probably will be too drunk to do so tomorrow after the Great American Beer Festival :caffeine:

lonestar

Quote from: bout to crash on October 12, 2013, 12:08:23 AM
I'm just here to pre-post since I probably will be too drunk to do so tomorrow after the Great American Beer Festival :caffeine:

:tup
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

King Postwhore

Quote from: bout to crash on October 12, 2013, 12:08:23 AM

AWESOME!!  My brother and I are brewing around a fire pit tonight and tomorrow I'm going to the Pats/Saints game.  Drunks will be flowin' all weekend.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

bout to crash

Oh hey guys. A girl gave me her number after I fucking rocked Tool at karaoke  :hat

Elite

You know you're doing something wrong with your life when you've been drunk almost every night in the past week (the exceptions being last Thursday and Sunday). Crap.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

bout to crash

Well, is that most weeks or just this one? I've had weeks here and there when I drink way more than usual.

In other news, my tummy is paying HARD for yesterday's Fresh Hop Festival.

TioJorge

Definitely drinking more than usual. And smoking more. But Winter always bring out the pothead in me. Love it.

That said, I am sufficiently good-feeling at this moment in time.

LCArenas

Once she was wonderful -

Once she was fine

Once she was bautiful .

Once she was mine

Now change has come over her body
she doesnt see me anymore...
Now changes come over her body
she doesnt see me anymore

Changes

Changes

Changes

Changes...................

VICTIM OF CHAAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

TioJorge

SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIsama

Scorpion

Quote from: LCArenas on October 22, 2013, 05:34:44 PM
Once she was wonderful -

Once she was fine

Once she was bautiful .

Once she was mine

Now change has come over her body
she doesnt see me anymore...
Now changes come over her body
she doesnt see me anymore

Changes

Changes

Changes

Changes...................

VICTIM OF CHAAAAAAAAANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

:metal :metal

On a related note, never mix vodka and 7-Up.

Elite

Quote from: bout to crash on October 20, 2013, 07:28:17 PM
Well, is that most weeks or just this one? I've had weeks here and there when I drink way more than usual.

I'm a university student. We drink way too much, I guess.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Dark Castle

momwatched The Mymmy with me tonight, now I'm getting drukn and watching THemMyummy Returns.
I might go lay in bed and jam to music in awhile though, I've got some tunes stucki in myy head at the moment.

also, i'm goetting my nose pierced, bullring deal, decided this well before i goete drunk , no worries.

Dark Castle

HIya, I'm realely adurnk tonight. I feli like weatching all the thorror movies and listening t omjsic all at the sae time.e

TioJorge

Feeling good. Not quite drunk but I'm blazed so it equals out...kinda... but now... I'm a bit sleepeh. I shall fall asleep to the new AFI, which is awesomely awesome.

Onno

Whenever I feel the urge to post in this thread, I'm still (mostly) not entirely drunk, but maybe close. Tonight's the same. I just want to say the following:

jhafsidgpa[se
rls;knat;elGKR,MF;AMLDSKBFMEGLABMF.B,MGEnk, mbrenrilk2j3brwigt2lebfd9krgdp9figr,mki,v dcevadkamwFMAZMamssmdfdjkbffgldf2q345689089754ertukl.,mn

Scorpion

Onno

Sir GuitarCozmo

Onno

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

NECRO POST YOLO SWAG

sneakyblueberry

got 'drunk' and watched 'the man with the worlds largest testicle' last night.  soooooo gahdmn funny 10/10 A+++ would trade again

Dark Castle

1 more hour and the drunken state I'm in is legal.
Dawn of a new era
EDIT: RAWR I am of age you sluts. you're not sluts, that was rude of myselfs. I apologieeze

TioJorge

Oh we are definitely sluts. Don't hold that sexy tongue of yours.

I am quite inebriated. Not too much, but just so.

It's been a very long day, an even longer week, an an eternity of a month. I've been clean of any and all drugs that I have been a slave to for precisely one month. Ironically, despite being born to a fucking cunt of an alcoholic, alcohol has never been my vice. Thusly, I celebrate in the hope that I can continue to stay clean by, again, ironically celebrating by getting a bit drunk. I've got a few wines that are from the 90's (97 and 99 specifically) and a couple others that are merely great wines from the 200's (two from 2010 and two from 2009 and 20012). Two whites, two reds, two roses...

I fuckin' deserve it.. I've open the two newest ones and I am feeling quite good. Yay! Life is...well...it's alright. But right now it's good. Verily.

P.S. Fuck women in their dirty, skanky assholes.

Dark Castle

Well, I flashed my dildo across the screen and my friend saw, but I'm pretty sure I told him I had ordered one and some other dstuf.

Guys, I'm pretty out there, I got Beheomth's new album on vinyl(pretty difficult to do and expensive) I'm so glad about this month's socschedule which is pretty much all afternoon classes, so I can getr as drunk as I want any night with no consequences, like tomorrow, I have class from 9 to 1 am, and I'm drunk as shit sigh t now as is probably obious. fuck yeah to being 21 and being able t ochoose when i  get drum as hsit.

jingle.boy

I don't ppo un here to  much, but I think the protocol is not the correnct eny typincg, rught?

So, tow Jakc/Ginger's at dinner, an Irich coffee, , coupole more jack/gingers and a couple rusty nail's later, and here i am, incapable of typing worht shit.

The joys of bing in Vegas on "business".

P.S.  I cheated, and did correct somf ofy my tyuping..  lol
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".