Author Topic: Favorite Bass Pedals?  (Read 1373 times)

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
Favorite Bass Pedals?
« on: July 05, 2011, 05:27:45 AM »
What are your favorite bass pedals? I really want some Tama Speed Cobras or Mapex Falcons.

Offline BRGM

• DTF.org Member
Re: Favorite Bass Pedals?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 03:52:23 PM »
Iron Cobra!

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
Iron Cobra!

Tama makes great pedals.

Offline bss4life15

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:19 PM »
Falcons all the way for me.  I owned a pair of cobras, but they don't come close to the smoothness and feel of the Falcons :P

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »
Falcons all the way for me.  I owned a pair of cobras, but they don't come close to the smoothness and feel of the Falcons :P

I don't have the advantage of trying new pedals at a store, so I'm just going to have to rely on the internet. I'm stuck between Speed Cobras and Falcons.

Offline bss4life15

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »

I don't have the advantage of trying new pedals at a store, so I'm just going to have to rely on the internet. I'm stuck between Speed Cobras and Falcons.

Well Falcons are the best pedals i have ever played on, espcially if you get the direct drive attatchment for it.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 11:04:24 PM »

Well Falcons are the best pedals i have ever played on, espcially if you get the direct drive attatchment for it.

I've never played direct drive. I've only played chain. Is it a big difference?

Offline bss4life15

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 11:13:54 PM »

A little bit of a difference, it allows for more speed and control, at least for me.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 11:14:37 PM »

Alright cool. I might get those.

A little bit of a difference, it allows for more speed and control, at least for me.

Offline MetropolisxPt1

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 08:02:33 PM »

Iron cobra's all the way man amazing speed and feel, power and smoothness. Direct drive pedals are not as powerful as chain driven pedals but they are normally lighter and play faster but they will not make you faster. Iron cobras are the choice of many great rock and metal drummers, You will never regret Buying Iron cobras.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »
Iron Cobras are probably the most loved pedals!

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 08:20:47 PM »
I just got a DW 7000 series.  It's fucking awesome.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »
I just got a DW 7000 series.  It's fucking awesome.

Never been a huge fan of DW pedals. I tried one of them out, maybe 5000? Not sure.