Author Topic: Band's First Album Complete!  (Read 869 times)

Offline MasterShake23

• Certified Guitarist
Band's First Album Complete!
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:20:57 PM »
Hey guys,

I've been waiting so long to make this posting. After a year's worth of sweat, blood, tears and rockjuice, my band and I finished our first album! I have to say that so far it has to have been one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever been through in my life.

Anyway, I wanted to get your opinions and share it with you. There are some album version songs at our myspace: www.myspace.com/metatonicmusic ...give it a listen if you get some time!

Our band's name is Metatonic and we're a 4 man: Vocals, Bass, Drums, and myself on Guitar. I figured this was the best place to get some opinions because the DT community is nothing but a group of friendly music lovers and musicians. If you really like it, its on itunes as well. Also, if you're in or near the San Diego area, we have a couple shows coming up - the most immediate with Korpiklaani. We're also playing with Paul DiAnno in Feb.

Look forward to hearing from you guys!  :metal

-Jeremy

Offline Birch Boy

• DTF's Heavy Metal Hippie
  • DTF.org Member
Re: Band's First Album Complete!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »
Couldn't hear much (internet is slow), but from what I heard it was very  :metal It's really cool that you're playing with Di'Anno and Korpiklanni! I might be seeing Paul later this month on his tour, and maybe you too??

Offline MasterShake23

• Certified Guitarist
Re: Band's First Album Complete!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 02:33:39 PM »
Haha, I wish we could tour with him man! We're not even signed so we just lucked out with the promoter. Glad you like it though!

Also, I sprinkled DT references all throughout the album (musical and lyrical). See if you guys can spot em  ;)