General > Reviews

[Music] Supertramp - Crime of the Century

<< < (2/3) > >>

skydivingninja:
I have yet to check out a full Supertramp album but the stupid classic rock station in Raleigh plays a few of their hits far too often for me to enjoy them anymore.  Thankfully, I only hear them during the summer when I'm lifeguarding, so in order to keep myself from dumping a toaster into the pool, I have to shield myself from mass listenings of Supertramp.

That being said, maybe I SHOULD give a full album a chance.

geeeemo:
School one of my all time favorites, just blasted last night in the car

Max Kuehnau:

--- Quote from: skydivingninja on January 07, 2010, 04:13:37 PM ---I have yet to check out a full Supertramp album but the stupid classic rock station in Raleigh plays a few of their hits far too often for me to enjoy them anymore.  Thankfully, I only hear them during the summer when I'm lifeguarding, so in order to keep myself from dumping a toaster into the pool, I have to shield myself from mass listenings of Supertramp.

That being said, maybe I SHOULD give a full album a chance.

--- End quote ---
yes you should, it's a great album. Yes, Dreamer has been played to death IMHO. The other songs are cool though.

Orbert:
I just heard School on the radio today, and it reminded of how cool early Supertramp was.  Definitely proggy in their own way.

That said, most of their radio hits make me want to harm small animals.  They're like shiny, happy piles of dog poo.  I can totally understand anyone not wanting to dig deeper based on what they've heard on the radio.

HOF:
I had no idea “You’re Bloody Well Right” was a Supertramp song. Learn something every day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version