Author Topic: MTV's Jersey Shore  (Read 30216 times)

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
Re: MTV's Jersey Shore
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2009, 01:24:50 AM »
"I told him to calm down, relax. He just couldn't take it and he punched me in the face."
"I blacked out four a couple of seconds because he knocked me hard. But, you know what, I still got this face, so whatever."

Oh, shut up.

On a side note: I hope this show kills what little self-esteem they have and they realize what kind of trashy, stupid, superficial idiots they are.
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline Neon

• DT.net Member
  • Beware the Jabberwock, my son...
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2009, 06:36:33 AM »
HIS ANCESTORS IMMIGRATED HERE THROUGH STATEN ISLAND. WHEN YOU INSULT AN ITALIAN'S HERITAGE, YOU INSULT HIS FAMILY'S HERITAGE. YOU'RE A WOMAN, YOUR ROLE IS IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!

GUIDOS 4 L1FE!!!

Whatever.  :lol
I'd kill myself for you.
I'd kill you for myself.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2010, 06:59:18 PM »
massive bump, because I'm going to miss this show :lol
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2010, 07:00:28 PM »
massive bump, because I'm going to miss this show :lol

I have to agree. I ended up watching every episode at least twice. I even watched the finally last night.

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2010, 07:06:41 PM »
me too, I even skipped watching Conan live to see the whole cast reunion. That said, I think bringing them all back for a second season would kinda be lame now that they all know each other/have history, and I highly doubt another cast could match the hilarity. I don't even want to see any of them get their own reality shows, though Snooki or Mike could probably pull it off
Photobucket sucks.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2010, 07:08:33 PM »
me too, I even skipped watching Conan live to see the whole cast reunion. That said, I think bringing them all back for a second season would kinda be lame now that they all know each other/have history, and I highly doubt another cast could match the hilarity. I don't even want to see any of them get their own reality shows, though Snooki or Mike could probably pull it off

Another cast would try too hard to replicate what they did. I want them to take original cast, and send them to some really shitty location for a summer. Some place that they can't just get ass everywhere they want. I'd like to see how much game they really have.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2010, 11:42:41 PM »
Still haven't seen this show, but of course since I'm from Jersey I know someone who knows someone :lol
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2010, 03:44:49 PM »
My lack of posting in this thread depresses me. I'll hopefully get back into the show shortly.
Take a chance you may die
Over and over again

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
The reunion show was a snoozefest.

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »
This show makes me proud to not be Italian and to not be from New Jersey.  Hell, even my high school chem teacher said that the whole group should be dropped off the highest cliff they can find. :lol

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »
This show makes me proud to not be Italian and to not be from New Jersey.  Hell, even my high school chem teacher said that the whole group should be dropped off the highest cliff they can find. :lol

I'm  Italian and I'm from New Jersey.  What you see on that show is the worst interpretation of the truth you can find.  Most of the cast isn't even from New Jersey.  Also, the locals of Seaside Heights despise the show and the town is making sure that they do not return.  The lifestyle that those people read should not be interpreted as New Jersey.  It woulda been the same thing if they went to any other beach house in any other beach town in any other state. 
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2010, 07:43:55 AM »
It woulda been the same thing if they went to any other beach house in any other beach town in any other state. 

I'm going to respectfully disagree.  I live near the beach in Florida, and yes, there are pretty boy deuche bags.  But, they are not guidos.  New Jersey needs to face the truth, it is what it is.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2010, 08:04:21 AM »
It woulda been the same thing if they went to any other beach house in any other beach town in any other state. 

I'm going to respectfully disagree.  I live near the beach in Florida, and yes, there are pretty boy deuche bags.  But, they are not guidos.  New Jersey needs to face the truth, it is what it is.

And you know what New Jersey is because of some MTV show?  Gimme an F'n break.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »
I know what New Jersey is because all Bruce Springsteen ever sang about was getting the hell out of New Jersey.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
I know what New Jersey is because all Bruce Springsteen ever sang about was getting the hell out of New Jersey.

Bruce loves NJ and still lives there so not sure what you're talking about?

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
While I agree that guidos are not an accurate representation of most NJ people (although they do exist there), I have to say Bruce Springsteen sucks so I don't care what he thinks.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »

No, my Dad is from Jersey.  Remember, when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »

No, my Dad is from Jersey.  Remember, when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself.

Oh right, your dad is from Jersey which means you have the experience he had.  I've lived in New Jersey my entire life.  It's a great state and it has everything you could possibly want in it.  From beaches to mountains.  And yeah I live in the woods and mountainous areas of New Jersey.  So by all means keep generalizing an entire state.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2010, 11:50:26 AM »
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Arcaeus

• DTF.org Member

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 12:00:11 PM »
Bruce Springsteen sucks

wat

Yeah, I said it. And I'm from Jersey. WUT?
Nothing annoys me more than people who say "omgyou'refromJerseyyouHAVEtolikehim"
No, I don't, because I have a fucking mind of my own and I don't sit around sucking Jersey's dick all day like a lot of it's more annoying residents.

Oh right, your dad is from Jersey which means you have the experience he had.  I've lived in New Jersey my entire life.  It's a great state and it has everything you could possibly want in it.  From beaches to mountains.  And yeah I live in the woods and mountainous areas of New Jersey.  So by all means keep generalizing an entire state.

Although I agree that having a Dad from NJ doesn't make one an expert, I also think you really have no authority to say New Jersey has all anyone could want. Maybe it's perfect for you, but not everyone feels that way. Yeah, Jersey has beaches, and I go to them, but a lot of them aren't very nice. Yeah, we have mountains, but not big ones. And what if someone doesn't like mountains? It's true: we have a lot of different places in Jersey and there is a lot of diversity, but that doesn't make it the ideal environment for everyone. Plus, certain parts of it fucking stink and that is not a myth. Do you live in the Northwest?

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2010, 12:14:09 PM »

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2010, 07:30:57 AM »

So by all means keep generalizing an entire state.

Okay, whatever you say.  Considering you live in the mountains, you must be an expert on beaches all over the country.  Additionally, I live in Florida, the flattest fuckin state in the country (maybe?), so I'd take some mountains anyday.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2010, 10:01:53 PM »
Btw, I am not saying that the Jersey mountains are ugly or anything, but now I look at these everyday and there's really no contest:

::sigh::

:D

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2010, 10:13:58 PM »
Well I only read the opening post, I wouldn't even check out what this thread said if it wasn't started by ReaPsTA but this is too much, really dude? do you have that much time now? this can't be the ReaPsTA that recommended me Battlestar Galactica lol
I'll check out this show when I become a fat house wife, then I'll start watching the Young and the Restless hehe
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
MTV's Jersey Shore: Season Two
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »
Season Two is on the way, original cast minus Angelina.  They're each making $10,000 an episode.  Awesome. :metal

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2010, 10:39:46 AM »
Season Two is on the way, original cast minus Angelina.  They're each making $10,000 an episode.  Awesome. :metal
They have to bring her back, because she so hated in the house there's drama to be have and lots of it!
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline axeman90210

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2010, 10:41:09 AM »
yeah, I'm pretty sure I read online that Angelina would be back
Photobucket sucks.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
I can't find any mention of Angelina.  Everything I can find about them signing on for season two lists the whole case with the exception Angelina.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
I'd rather Angelina not come back and have some new hotter chick come in that can stir up some real drama.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2010, 04:25:59 PM »
I'd rather Angelina not come back and have some new hotter chick come in that can stir up some real drama.

Totally.  Angelina was a d-bag.  So much of a d-bag that when viewing her in a house full of other d-bags, you say," Woww!  That's a real d-bag!"

I still think she was hot though.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2010, 07:26:50 AM »

I'm  Italian and I'm from New Jersey.  What you see on that show is the worst interpretation of the truth you can find.  Most of the cast isn't even from New Jersey.  Also, the locals of Seaside Heights despise the show and the town is making sure that they do not return.  The lifestyle that those people read should not be interpreted as New Jersey.  It woulda been the same thing if they went to any other beach house in any other beach town in any other state. 

I am from  the NJ shore as well, but the truth about the show is this is exactly how the "Bennys" act, when they rent a shore home for the summer
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: MTV's Jersey Shore: Season Two
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2010, 07:29:58 AM »

They actually had Angelina on TMZ and she is coming back, she was asked why she accepted when she was so hated in the house, her response was along the lines that the rest of the cast can go f*ck themselves if they have issues with her
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
Re: MTV's Jersey Shore: Season Two
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2010, 07:36:55 AM »

They actually had Angelina on TMZ and she is coming back, she was asked why she accepted when she was so hated in the house, her response was along the lines that the rest of the cast can go f*ck themselves if they have issues with her

Gay.  The dumb bitch got so drunk that she didn't remember cheating on her boyfriend, then she cock blocks the guys saying that they shouldn't bring trashy girls into the house.  And tell me, what's the difference between wearing clothes in the hot tub, or not wearing clothes in the hot tub?

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »

Plus, there's the whole $10,000 an episode thing...
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.