Author Topic: MTV's Jersey Shore  (Read 30213 times)

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
Re: MTV's Jersey Shore
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2011, 09:12:27 AM »
The funniest part was that Roni's face was in the pillow. He hadn't even looked up yet and he knew who they brought in the house.

I was rolling at that part and the letter stuff - all awesome.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2011, 09:25:29 AM »
So how long until we see Snooks relapse?

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »
How many days are left until the next episode?
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2011, 09:57:11 AM »
Clone Ronnie was absolutely hysterical.  I thought it was great.  The best part was definitely when Ronnie knew the guy without even looking up and Vinny said "you know each other!!??"  haha great.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #179 on: January 24, 2011, 10:02:37 AM »
And then he has a girlfriend named Sam too! :lol
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #180 on: January 24, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
That was funny.

wait a minute..

DTF=DTF?

did Jersey Shore rip off our beloved DTF???
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:38:17 PM by EPICVIEW »
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #181 on: January 24, 2011, 02:06:15 PM »
I think it is the other way around.

Offline setrataeso

• Setlist Archivist
  • DTF.org Member
  • I probably don't like you
« Reply #182 on: January 24, 2011, 06:06:30 PM »
Vinny and Pauly making fun of the note situation in Miami! :rollin :rollin :rollin

Funniest thing I've seen in a while!

This was the closest I've seen this show come to being somewhat intelligent. That was very caustically funny conversation between Pauly and Vinny.
NEW REVIEW: Lady Gaga - Born This Way
https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=25343.0

Setra, I think that is the best statement I have read on this forum.  Very well said.

Offline setrataeso

• Setlist Archivist
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2011, 01:00:54 PM »
It's been announced: Season 4 of Jersey Shore will be shot in Italy, with the same cast of guidos.

Not sure what to make of this. I kind of want to see a new cast, but putting them in such a drastically different place is a good direction to take the series. Miami was not different from Jersey in the slightest, and now that they're back, it's lost a lot of the charm of the first season. It's not 8 strangers living together, it's the 7 most famous MTV icons (and Deena) of this generation coming back to a place where everybody knows who they are.

Seriously, I've begun to notice that when they shoot at the T-Shirt shop or on the boardwalk, there are crowds of people gathering around them with their camera-phones clicking away. It's not the same anymore, man. Things have changed...

Setra, I think that is the best statement I have read on this forum.  Very well said.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2011, 01:29:28 PM »
Oh man. I can't wait.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2011, 11:39:29 AM »
I guess this means Sammi either doesn't leave this season, or shes leaves and pulls and Angela and comes back in season 4. Every article I read says she is going. Also, it sucks that they haven't started filming yet. What was great with season 3, was that they started filming on the same day season 2 aired. This way the cast never got to see the behind the scenes interviews among everyone before going back to Jersey.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2011, 08:22:28 PM »
I guess this means Sammi either doesn't leave this season, or shes leaves and pulls and Angela and comes back in season 4. Every article I read says she is going. Also, it sucks that they haven't started filming yet. What was great with season 3, was that they started filming on the same day season 2 aired. This way the cast never got to see the behind the scenes interviews among everyone before going back to Jersey.
Well, that happened because Miami and Jersey were gonna be season 2 as a whole, but when the producers were watching the Miami footage they realized they had enough footage to make it a whole season and make the return to Jersey its own season.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2011, 08:28:02 PM »
I'm six episodes into Season 2, and Sammi is seriously starting to piss me off. If I had a nickel for every time she's said "I'm done with that kid..." and then five minutes later they're back together. How many times can you "be done" with someone? Shit. It was entertaining at first but now it's just getting tiring. It's the same old shit over and over with her.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »
I'm six episodes into Season 2, and Sammi is seriously starting to piss me off. If I had a nickel for every time she's said "I'm done with that kid..." and then five minutes later they're back together. How many times can you "be done" with someone? 
Sad thing is, girls like that DO exist. I know one girl who is just like that.

Offline setrataeso

• Setlist Archivist
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
I'm six episodes into Season 2, and Sammi is seriously starting to piss me off. If I had a nickel for every time she's said "I'm done with that kid..." and then five minutes later they're back together. How many times can you "be done" with someone? Shit. It was entertaining at first but now it's just getting tiring. It's the same old shit over and over with her.

Sorry to say, you have to cope with that for the remainder of Season 2, and so far Season 3 is looking to be the same.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2011, 05:33:23 AM »
Last night's episode was amazing!

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2011, 08:21:25 AM »
I can't believe that Ronnie is forgiving Sam again.  Seriously.  Although I'm glad they are all talking and trying to be friends again.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2011, 08:46:51 AM »
That blew my mind, I thought she was leaving for sure. I never thought I  would say this, but I think Ronnie is a pretty good dude at heart. Snooks not drinking has to end though. She was barely on last night's episode. The look on Mike's face when Vinny blew the horn... :lol

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2011, 08:53:32 AM »
And I guess Deena does not like to toss salads.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2011, 08:55:22 AM »
The grenade whistle was awesome.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2011, 09:03:37 AM »

Sorry to say, you have to cope with that for the remainder of Season 2, and so far Season 3 is looking to be the same.

If it keeps up at this rate, I will completely lose interest and will stop watching within a few episodes.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2011, 09:06:39 AM »

If it keeps up at this rate, I will completely lose interest and will stop watching within a few episodes.
Then watch season 1! Or have you seen it already?

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »
No, I haven't. I've been watching them on MTV's website. I thought all they had available was Season 2. By the time I noticed Season 1 was available for streaming, I was 4 episodes deep into Season 2. :lol

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2011, 07:14:48 PM »
T shirt time 10pm!
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
Last night's episode was good, but I am getting really sick of Sam and Ron. Every week it's the same. Sam bitches, Ron get pissed, they bang, then repeat.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:45:16 PM by Chino »

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2011, 07:01:12 AM »
Instant Classic:  Vinny blows the grenade whistle outside when Mike is inside with his girl and her grenade friend.  The look on Mike's face when he hears the whistle, and he stops the girls talking so he can make sure he just heard the "warning siren" if you will.  Priceless.

Kosmo

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2011, 07:02:41 AM »
This show was on last night, watched for a few minutes and couldn't believe how fucking stupid the people were.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #202 on: February 10, 2011, 09:25:10 PM »
Tonight's episode was intense. I wish Ron would have left and not Sam though. Sam is more entertaining to look at.

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »
Tonight's episode was intense. I wish Ron would have left and not Sam though. Sam is more entertaining to look at.

I agree.  Ron need to get off the roids, his roid rage and mood swings are out of control. He made a fool out of himself..

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2011, 09:10:58 AM »
I can't wait for next weeks episode. I hope Ron completely loses it. I thought for sure that him and Mike were going to duke it out last night.

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
Sam deserved to get her stuff smashed. What she did in the club was over the line, also don't forget that she punched him in the face! Least of things he could do was just break her stuff.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2011, 09:55:18 AM »
I just don't even understand Ron and Sam.  Nothing about their relationship makes sense.  They are verbally abusing each other, physically abusing each other.  Intimidating each other.  But then they get all mad and shit when the other does something and Ron still says he loves her.  Wtf?  They are telling each other how much they hate each other and they never want to talk again.  Crazy.  They are both out of their minds hahaha.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2011, 08:56:13 AM »
Anyone watch last night's episode. I really feel bad for Snooks regarding the whole Vinny thing. Sam is going to take Ron back for sure, which pisses me off. These cheese in the bed was hysterical.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:11:13 AM by Chino »

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2011, 09:08:43 AM »
Ron is going to take Ron back for sure, which pisses me off.
lolque?

But yes, that's gonna eventually happened. The cheese thing was hilarious!!!

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #209 on: March 04, 2011, 09:12:42 AM »
Anyone watch last night's episode. I really feel bad for Snooks regarding the whole Vinny thing. Ron is going to take Ron back for sure, which pisses me off. These cheese in the bed was hysterical.

Yep... I saw it.. I liekd how Ron is trying so hard to be a good guy now, he had to have realized that he looked like a complete ahole when he destroyed all of Sammies belongings. if Sammie was older she would know that Ron is a moron, and she cant go back to him, but as we see she will  be going back.  I like Ron, but he needs to mature and grow up, and act like a man already and not a punk. but I have to be honest at their age, I was not much different then they are acting
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:06:30 AM by EPICVIEW »