Author Topic: question about a 2disc set i have The dance of eternity  (Read 3297 times)

Offline EstyMaJ

question about a 2disc set i have The dance of eternity
« on: November 19, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »
Not sure if its ok to post this here or not i was just going threw my cd's and i noticed a 2 disc set named the dance of eternity
And googled the release number on the cd that led me to a site that sells rare stuff and is selling it for $112 bucks used . is it really worth that i gotta listen to this again !!!! and an extra bonus i found i stuffed a ticket stub From a DT show in 1994 at Berklee wich means alot to mee yayyyy!!!
nice version of Forever on it listening now : Edit even tho nuthing beats the 93 Tokyo ver.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 05:00:51 PM by EstyMaJ »

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
Re: question about a 2disc set i have The dance of eternity
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 10:03:37 PM »
I have the same bootleg, and it's pretty much insignificant now that Ytsejam Records has officially released that show.
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline EstyMaJ

Re: question about a 2disc set i have The dance of eternity
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 05:51:30 AM »
I have the same bootleg, and it's pretty much insignificant now that Ytsejam Records has officially released that show.

Thats cool thanks
I was just shocked to see that selling fot that much. It was more that i was exited about finding it , the sound isn't bad on it either

Offline Myloacypepeli

question about a 2disc set i have The dance of eternity
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 12:40:05 AM »
the version that jcgorski is talking about the KFOG Soundboard version does not have a fade in on Up All Night, im listening to that bootleg now and there is no fade in on it