General > General Discussion

MEMBERGROUPS RELOADED: Membergroups based on when you joined the community

(1/82) > >>

ariich:
EDIT BY BOSK1:  As of 3/12/10, there was a glitch that caused most of you to lose your membergroup status.  If you had primary or secondary membergroups (including Alumni status for those who have donated), please re-post them in this thread so we can manually fix them.  Sorry for the confusion.  :(

Back by popular demand! Users may have noticed that in the dark theme the old stars display as bars (except for the green Alumni ones for some reason, which still display as stars). This may be rectified at some point, but at the moment it does the same thing so it's not really a priority. Here is the original first post (for those who aren't aware of what all this means):

--- Quote ---Users who wish to have their membergroup/title reflect the time frame of their overall involvement in the Dream Theater forums of the past and present may post here to let us know what title you feel you should have.

Options below were suggested by Hyperplex originally, as you can see. Many thanks, Hyperplex! (Included below is my explanation for how stars will most likely be assigned).

--- Quote from: VFS on July 10, 2007, 09:22:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hyperplex on July 06, 2007, 12:55:33 PM ---EZBoard Elder - Requirement: registered and posted on the original DT EZBoard between June 2000 and July 2002
DT.net Veteran - Req: first registered and posted during the first years of the DT.net vBulletin board, July 2002 through ~2004 (give or take a few, if users' memory serves correct)
DT.net Member - Req: first registered and posted on DT.net in 2005 or later
DTF.com Member - first registered and posted during the existence of DTF.com, after the shutdown of DT.net
DTF.org Member - first joined and participated in the community at the current site, after the Board Split

--- End quote ---

Alright, because stars are currently being used for other membergroups, here's how I've added the above ones and incorporated the star system:

EZBoard Elder - 5 stars
DT.net Veteran - 4 stars
DT.net Member - 3 stars
DTF.com Member - 2 stars
DTF.org Member - 1 star

--- End quote ---

Alumni members who already have green username links and special Alumni status should post here only if they wish to have their group switched to one of the above ones. You will unfortunately no longer be green in color if you choose to switch.

So, go ahead and start posting here to let us know which group you belong in, if you want to be switched.

This could take awhile, please be patient -

Thanks!
--- End quote ---

Ok, go!

Zydar:
I registered on February 25th 2008 - which member group should I be in then?

Scrub206:
i registered in 2004 during DT.net

ariich:
You're already in that group. :P

Global Laziness:
Although I've technically been around for longer, I registered in October of 2008 and I'm a DTF.org member.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version