DT Biography, Lifting Shadows Discussion

Started by Rich Wilson, November 13, 2009, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zook

Nick

If I send you footage of me going outside to pick up the package with the book, and then opening the package like a kid on Christmas, will you put it up on the site? :D

Rich Wilson

Quote from: Nick on December 04, 2009, 10:46:01 AM
If I send you footage of me going outside to pick up the package with the book, and then opening the package like a kid on Christmas, will you put it up on the site? :D

If you can dress up as Santa when you're doing it, then that's a huge yes from me  ;)

Quadrochosis

So if I live in NY, when would you estimate I will get it? The delayed shipping thing is confusing me.

SystematicThought

Quote from: Quadrochosis on December 05, 2009, 10:17:06 AM
So if I live in NY, when would you estimate I will get it? The delayed shipping thing is confusing me.
My guess is the 3rd week of December, if they get your order out by Monday

TheVoxyn

I wish ordered the limited edition after seeing those pics.

SystematicThought

I think this question was asked on MP's forum, but do we get a confirmation e-mail that they are shipped to our address or do they arrive when they arrive. I'll be checking my emails a lot this week hoping to see one

EDIT:Looks like some people have gotten emails confirming shipment. Hope to get one soon.

Rich Wilson

Hi
The books are in the proces of being shipped. Emails were being sent but there seemed to be a problem with them displaying other names and addresses. The publishers are aware of this and trying to solve. Bottom line is though that the books are being shipped this week. With 2000 orders to get through it may take some days but hopefully you'll all have your books soon!
;D

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

SystematicThought

Great news! Thanks Rich.

Throughout this process I may have came off as annoying.. I'm sorry for that

blackngold29

Flawless timing for my holiday break! Whoo!

chrisbDTM

bought the regular edition cause i already have the boxset

thanks rich!

TheVoxyn

AcidLameLTE

Same. The order I made is still sitting in the warehouse (according to the tracking system).

That's right, I have no patience.

Quadrochosis

Just got my email confirming shipment. Now I'm really excited!

SystematicThought

Still waiting on mine. But I do know its there because I got an email from them concerning I question I had about a charge on my card. He said its sitting in the warehouse waiting for shipment. Hopefully tomorrow.

Edit: What's nice about the publishers being in England... When I wake up in the morning at 6... its already noon or so there.

lucky7

So when do we find out who won the signed copy?  ;)

Shadow2222

:lol I think its ironic that you, lucky7, are asking about winning something

Nick

I got an email giving details of how to find out if you won the golden book.

I did not. :(

ariich

Quote from: Nick on December 10, 2009, 11:45:22 AM

I didn't either :(

But I did get shipping confirmation, so it should be arriving soon :D

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.

TheVoxyn

Quote from: Nick on December 10, 2009, 11:45:22 AM

Neither did I :(.

Can't wait for the regular edition to arrive though.

SystematicThought

I didn't win it, but that's okay.

Now does that email also double as a "your book has been shipped" or what. I still haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail, but that "Did you win the golden book" email said all the books are out shipping

ariich

My copy arrived about half an hour ago, wahooooo! :D

Quadrochosis

Does anyone know if the US orders come in the regular mail or by UPS?

SystematicThought

Quote from: Quadrochosis on December 11, 2009, 07:53:49 AM
Does anyone know if the US orders come in the regular mail or by UPS?
I think its USPS. Let's hope same thing doesn't happen here like it did with my BC&SL boxset. They had too many orders so they refused to ship mine out for awhile.

And I did get my confirmation today. Another 6-10 days, and I will be sitting pretty. I might not get it until Christmas Eve, but that's fine

Nic35

Rich, are all the copy shipped ? Because I didn't receive the e-mail confirmation, but when I entered my code to see if I won the golden book it said that all the copies were shipped.

Shadow2222

I don't think I won the golden book, but I'm still excited for the regular book.

Demi Zenith

My copy has officially shipped! Hopefully it doesn't take too long to make it's way down here.

lucky7

Quote from: Shadow2222 on December 10, 2009, 11:17:24 AM
:lol I think its ironic that you, lucky7, are asking about winning something

Unfortunately not so lucky to win the signed copy. Still lucky though!  :smiley:

SystematicThought

Getting extremely excited. I hope it comes this week!

Nihil-Morari

I got the email last friday. I hope it arrives this week!

TheVoxyn

the-glass-prison

I have now received my copy. OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH  :metal

Nic35