Author Topic: Volk's Top 50 Albums!  (Read 15295 times)

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
Re: Volk's Top 50 Albums!
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
^^^ Note the :biggrin:...

Anyway, I can't say I've really heard many of these albums, but interesting list nonetheless. :tup

Offline Volk9

• DTF's Representative of the Negro Community
  • Pokeballs got nothin' on this
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2009, 03:35:47 PM »
Heres the next few guys!

25. Protest the Hero- Fortress: "Crazy", "Pounding", "So powah, So energy". These are just some of the thoughts surrounding this album. For those of you familiar with PTH, you know their style is chaotic, yet melodic. Another top album from metal/mathcore roots, this albums takes the cake...And eats it.. The energy in this album never slows down, never giving you a chance you breathe. All the players here excel at their instruments, playing them like madmen. Standing out here are the vocals. Some people absolutely hate them. I really dont understand this, seeing as they take the spotlight and show a lot of diversity and skill. Rody (The vocalist) changes from high falsettos, to raging screams, to low guttural growls...sometimes within the span of one song. Every song here is packed with a ton of energy, and every song has something special to it, although by about halfway through, the constant chaos can get tiresome.

24. Emmure-Goodbye to the Gallows: Now known as one of the worst bands in the metalcore genre. Their last two efforts are barely listenable. Its actually really sad, because their debut album, Goodbye to the Gallows, is one of my favorite metalcore albums. The sound is just heavy and really addictive. Sometimes the songs sound the same, but thats honestly never bothered me about this album, seeing as how I like their sound. Many either love or hate this album, but im one of the lovers.

23. DJ Shadow- Entroducing…: I kinda wanna rank this higher, as it definately deserves to be, but those spaces are reserved. Anyways, this album is the top ranked instrumental hip-hop album ever. What makes this album so special? Well, for one, the every song is created from nothing but samples of other songs, tv shows, sound clips, etc. Let me say this one more time: The entire album is created from samples. This sounds boring and unoriginal, right? Wrong. Completely wrong. I know it sounds boring, but you cant deny the top ratings its recieved (Check "Reception and Influence" portion near middle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entroducing.....). And thats where we come to point number two: This album is...mesmerizing. The beats are perfect, and some of the atmostpheres created are downright beautiful. I cant imagine how long it must've taken DJ Shadow for finding all these samples (The cover art helps you find out where he found a lot of them), and then putting them all together. I respect him just for this album alone.

22. Nightwish- Dark Passion Play: My personal favorite Nightwish album. The first album after Tarja's leaving, many fans wondered if the following album would live up to their expectations. Speaking for myself, I say that they've surpassed them. The album has a more epic and diverse feeling then the others, giving the band more room to breathe. You can almost hear the band having more fun in this album than in others, where they sound more serious. Admittedly, Annette (New singer) cant hit all the notes that Tarja could. However, the band adjusted its style so the Annette can blend in, and I think this is one of the areas that they did an excellent job in. Because of their slight "change" in sound, the band seems better for it. The songs are catchier and quicker to the point, and they each have their own personality, something I thought some of the previous albums lacked.

21. Opeth- Ghost Reveries: At first I was torn between this and Blackwater Park as to which one is my favorite Opeth album, but in the end I had to go with GR. The heavy parts are even heavier, the soft moments are softer; and all for the better. This album has more replayability and a greater "enjoyment" factor than BWP, and it just seems that everything in this album is a slight improvement over everything they had done beforehand. Ghost of Perdition goes on a little bit to long, but besides that I really dont have any complaints about this album. But yeah, you guys already know this is a great album :tup

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:04:40 PM by Volk9 »
DOWNLOAD MY FREE NEW ALBUM!

(For fans of breakbeat, trip hop, acid jazz, etc)

https://abstractinthesky.com/

<br />Yeah, once you graduate high school, you need to listen to Death Metal like an adult.<br />

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2009, 05:06:11 PM »
Fortress and Ghost Reveries, nice  :metal
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2009, 07:27:40 PM »
Now I'm at 19/30, still over half..

EDIT: These aren't albums I would necessarily put in my top 50, just ones I also happen to own.
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline Volk9

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 04:31:34 PM »
Now for some serious business...the Top 20 :metal

20. Novembre- Dreams d’ Azur: I tried not to list bands on here twice, but I felt I had too in some cases, especially with Novembre. As I previously said, this is an outstanding band and all their albums are top notch, including this one. This is actually a re-recording of their debut album, Wish I Could Dream it Again. This must've been one of the strongest debut albums from a band I've ever heard. Throughout the album there is a very strong and gloomy atmosphere looming, making each song have a more full and involving sound. The heavy parts are usually just as interesting as their melodic interludes, and the vocals add immense depth to this already deep album.

19. Dredg- The Pariah, the Parrot, and the Delusion: Dredg's latest effort did not disappoint. This band just gets stronger with each release, and this albums proves the pattern. Probably their most catchy, involving, and thoughtful album yet, TPTPATD stays strong the whole way through. Although the number of songs can get a make it a more tiresome journey, it doesnt make it any weaker. The album stays true to the alternative rock sound they adopted in Catch Without Arms, and in this album they continue to add more to that formula, all the while still exploring new and exotic sounds and experimentations throughout. This is my favorite Dredg album.

18. A Tribe Called Quest- The Low End Theory: My favorite hip hop/rap album of all time. The beats here are groovy, hard, and laid-back, all at the same time. Now, when it comes to rap, I hate the whole "girls are objects, look my bling" kinda attitude. Its an immediate put-off. Fortunately, this album has much more interesting topics to talk about, from the shady music industry, to the unnatural rise of date rape cases, to woman not being themselves. The rhymes have a natural flow to them, never sounding forced. Another thing that suprised also suprised me was the lack of obsessive profanity, something that stood out. Sure there is some cursing here and there, but its not to an excessive or offensive degree, and never takes away from the overall message of a song.

17. Madvillain- Madvillainy: Another rap album, but from a more abstract artist. I absolutely love the way MC Doom raps on here. He's very laid back, but very...well, abstract in his rapping. He almost has a conversational style of rapping, and the beats behind it (Provided by the famous Madlib) do a fantastic job of complementing the vocals. Another interesting thing about this album is that overall, the track are very quick and very short, lasting only 1-3 minutes (My favorite song, Accordion, lasting only 1:55). This actually works very well for the album, since it cuts out all the filler and only leaves whats necessary, making this album very strong the whole way through.

16. Poe- Haunted: This album truly lives up to its title. Because im lazy, im going to copy/paste what I wrote about it when I made a topic for it:

"Although the album was released back in 2000, I just got it after hearing how good it was. And after listening to it, I can see why its called "Haunted".

I was driving home at around midnight on the quiet highway when I remembered I had just put the album on my Zune, but havent listened to it yet. So i decided to take the time at that point and put it on. Im pretty sure that 1). Listening to the album at night when its very dark and quiet and 2). knowing the background story behind the album made this listening experience one of the most interesting I've had. I have to admit that when the very first track came on, I got chills throughout it and it kinda scared me, and the first track isnt even a song

From Wikipedia:

The album also featured samples of audio recordings made by Poe's late father, film director Tad Danielewski. The cassettes were found by Poe and Mark after their father had passed away and were literally audio-letters to the two of them that spanned back as far as their birth. Thus, the album is usually interpreted as a real woman (Poe) singing tributes to her deceased father (who sings back) even while telling the story of a group of fictional characters (from House of Leaves).
So basically she rearranged these "audio" letters so that she and her deceased father are "talking" to one another, and even singing in some points. The idea sounds original and interesting, but when you actually listen to it...well, it took my breath away.

So anyways, I recommend this album. And if you really wanna give it a true proper listening, do it at night/in the dark, with nothing distracting you.

(Taken from: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=6800.0)

<br />Yeah, once you graduate high school, you need to listen to Death Metal like an adult.<br />

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 04:41:53 PM »
gahh I only had one of those, making it 20/35.
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.

Offline Volk9

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »
Im not going to be home all day, so I might as well post the next 5.

15. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Stadium Arcadium: My favorite RHCP album. A 2-disc album will always take more time to take in and will undoubtedly feature filler, but RHCP manage to not have too much fluff. Disc one is definately the standout one here though. I'd honestly say that there arent any songs on here that are filler, as each sounds different from the last and has an individual sound to it. Some of fast-paced funk based songs (Torture Me, Hump de Bump), some are acoustic ballads with beautiful music (Slow Cheetah, Stadium Arcadium), and some things in between. Disc two is more of a letdown, but still holds up pretty strong with a few strong songs on there.

14. Thrice- The Artist in the Ambulance: My favorite Thrice album, and definately their most "rocking" effort. Before they started experimenting with their sound, Thrice were one the most interesting post-hardcore bands (Im not saying they arent now, but im just emphasizing they were then). The songs on this album are straight-forward, no punches held back. The first four songs are instant classics, and the following songs are pretty good too. The title track really stands out as one of the best tracks the band has made in their career before the album is brought to a close. Classic album worthy of being here.

13. Massive Attack- Blue Lines: A classic trip-hop album from the poular band, Massive Attack. Everything about this album is done right, from the soulfully sung vocals, to the chilled downbeats. Every guest vocalist really shine on this album, and has helped jump-start many of their careers. Awesome album. Listen to it.

12. Thievery Corporation- The Mirror Conspiracy: The Mirror Conspiracy is the best piece of acid jazz you'll ever find. I like how one person decribed it: "...in fact,if you were a sexy,world savvy,international assassin and you needed some music to chill to in the paris airport lounge while you sipped your martini & pondered your fabulous yet complicated life...I would recommend this cd to you". And thats how I can best describe this album. Jazzy down-tempo beats, soothing vocals, beautiful instrumentation. Just an all around pleasure to listen to.

11. Deftones- White Pony: Arguably Deftones best album, White Pony features some of the bands most intense, melodic, and thoughtful music. I've always loved Deftones balance of metal, rap, rock, and electronic styles, and this album definately captures them all perfectly. One of my personal favorite songs, Passenger, even feautures Tool's lead singer joining in. A very unique album that will have you headbanging, and dreaming at the same time.

Offline Fluffy Lothario

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2009, 12:37:26 PM »
12. Thievery Corporation- The Mirror Conspiracy: The Mirror Conspiracy is the best piece of acid jazz you'll ever find. I like how one person decribed it: "...in fact,if you were a sexy,world savvy,international assassin and you needed some music to chill to in the paris airport lounge while you sipped your martini & pondered your fabulous yet complicated life...I would recommend this cd to you". And thats how I can best describe this album. Jazzy down-tempo beats, soothing vocals, beautiful instrumentation. Just an all around pleasure to listen to.
I heard a few songs by these guys a while ago, they sounded stunning.

Offline In The Wake Of Poseidon

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:41 PM »
Interesting pick on Blue Lines, I always loved Mezzanine more.

Offline jag66

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »
Interesting pick on Blue Lines, I always loved Mezzanine more.

Yeah, mezzanine is one of my fave albums

Offline Space Invader

• The Canadian Doctor Who Fanatic
  • DTF.org Member
  • Also recently addicted to Survivor
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »
Way to go with the Chili Peppers. An amazing band! :tup
Everything can, should and will be progressive.

"The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain" - Montaigne.

I'm going to need a SWAT team ready to mobilize, street over maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammie Dodgers and a Fez - Eleventh Doctor

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 02:58:16 PM »
You addition of so many rap/R&B/trip-hop/WTF-hop shows why lacking diversity in music is a good thing  :biggrin:

I think I'd rather be waterboarded than listen to those, but like I said earlier, your list does have some redeeming qualities, like reminding me I forgot to check out Epica and still have to do that.

A major WHAT THE FUCK to this post. Especially the part where you compared rap to trip hop.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »
Your addition of so many rap/R&B/trip-hop/WTF-hop shows why lacking diversity in music is a good thing  :biggrin:

I think I'd rather be waterboarded than listen to those, but like I said earlier, your list does have some redeeming qualities, like reminding me I forgot to check out Epica and still have to do that.
A major WHAT THE FUCK to this post. Especially the part where you compared rap to trip hop.

I didn't compare rap to trip-hop, I just grouped them together because I do not enjoy either type.  If he had country albums in there, I would have included country albums too. How is that a WTF post?  Am I NOT allowed to dislike certain genres of music?

Offline shadowfex

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »
Gotta run to work so I cant type much, but heres the next few ;) A few more recognizable ones in this batch.

40. Dredg- Catch Without Arms: Definately a band that deserves more attention. The album goes from straight rocking songs (Bug Eyes, Ode) to slowed down and more experimental tracks (Zebraskin, Sanzen). Definately one of the best "indie" albums I've heard.

Sanzen is from El Ceilo!

Otherwise, very glad to see The Deftones and Dredg on your list!
"Once he had forests and mountains that were only his - listening to him. Once he would run through the summer days catching memories for ages to come. Now he is dressing this naked floor with his flesh and blood, and time passes by. His trade of pain might just have lead him to deal with consequence for some change as time passes by"

Offline Volk9

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »
Gotta run to work so I cant type much, but heres the next few ;) A few more recognizable ones in this batch.

40. Dredg- Catch Without Arms: Definately a band that deserves more attention. The album goes from straight rocking songs (Bug Eyes, Ode) to slowed down and more experimental tracks (Zebraskin, Sanzen). Definately one of the best "indie" albums I've heard.

Sanzen is from El Ceilo!

Otherwise, very glad to see The Deftones and Dredg on your list!

Oh woops! Nice catch (without arms ;)) I meant Sang Real. The "s" just confused me :angel:

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

Oh woops! Nice catch (without arms ;)) I meant Sang Real. The "s" just confused me :angel:

Did someone say catch without arms?  How about teeth (skip to 2:40) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D123Kr2CU4I

Offline Volk9

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »
Slightly late, but now we're on to the top 10. I'll be posting three a day now. All of these are my "favorites" from the band.

10. Incubus- Make Yourself: Incubus at their finest. Although their next album would show more maturity, this one showed how much raw power and energy they still had left to burn. Brandon (lead singer) is very diverse on this album, from soothing, to funk-like, to screams. The basslines are groovy and hard-hitting, and the turntables do a nice job of adding some extra flavor. This album is pretty much near perfect, save a tiny measure of filler.

9. Linkin Park- Meteora: My favorite Linkin Park album. I still come back to it sometimes. Their sound is bigger and slightly better from their previous album, but just as powerful. They built off of their previous albums strengths, fixed the weakness (not many), and pushed forward. Every song (yes, all of them) are gold in my book, and show LP at their best. While their not the most "technical" band out there, they definately do enough to get you moving, showing that you dont need to play the fastest/most complicated stuff to make good music (I wish I could say the same for their following effort...)

8. Massive Attack- Mezzanine
: I couldnt say anything before when everyone was saying that this album was their favorite from Massive Attack, but its also my favorite from them :D Everything is done perfectly here. The mood for the album is set from the very opening bassline. The vocals are superb from all who were involved. This album is just perfect all the way through.

Offline In The Wake Of Poseidon

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »
Good to see Mezzanine get all the love it deserves, it truly is a perfect album.

Offline kirbywelch92

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2009, 12:50:08 AM »
Definitely am digging the Incubus love  :tup  One of the best Alternative Rock bands with Radiohead.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2009, 05:17:03 AM »
23/33 now.
space cadet, pull out.

Offline Volk9

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2009, 10:45:57 AM »
Definitely am digging the Incubus love  :tup  One of the best Alternative Rock bands with Radiohead.
Good to see Mezzanine get all the love it deserves, it truly is a perfect album.

Agreed on both posts :tup

Offline Volk9

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »
Getting so close to the end...A little bit of everything in this set.

7. Queensryche- Operation Mindcrime: My first, favorite, and only Queensryche album. I actually have the live version of this album (Mindcrime at the Moore), but I'd imagine its just as perfect as the studio take. The vocals here are absolutely stunning, definately showing a lot of power, and a hint of variety. This is more of a hard rock album with progressive themes, but its maintains its epic sound. The story itself is very interesting also, and pretty original for the most part. None of the songs here are boring or feel out of place, and everything flows smoothly, nicely pushing along the story and music.

6. Daft Punk- Discovery/Interstella 5555: Daft Punk at their finest. One of the more popular, and interesting house groups, Daft Punk proved thier worth with this album. Catchy songs, interesting concepts, and awesome music all around. However If you really want to get the full experience of this album, I highly recommend watching Interstella 5555. Basically, its the whole album put into a movie/music video. Its pulled off perfectly, and it's just done excellently. Check it out.

5. Miles Davis- Kind of Blue: My favorite jazz album of all time. Something that everyone should hear, at least once. The album is just so "cool and laid-back", and yet it it nowhere near being dismissed as mere background music. As soft as the music is, its not meant to be ignored. Its meant to be listened to while relaxing on the couch, while walking winter streets, while sitting in front of a midnight fireplace. Even as relaxing as this album is, the instrumentations in this album are highly skilled. This is a perfect defintion of playing technical music, without losing the feelings and emotions that make music what it is; transforming emotions into sounds. Absolutely stunning album.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »
26/36 now. (I think I had them counted right, lol)
space cadet, pull out.

Offline jag66

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »
Hard to predict top 4 given variedness so far..
ill put 2 guesses with OK Computer & Music has the right to children (& some dream theater.. I&W)

Offline Volk9

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2009, 10:57:11 AM »
Hard to predict top 4 given variedness so far..
ill put 2 guesses with OK Computer & Music has the right to children (& some dream theater.. I&W)

Yeah, I based my "Top XX" thread on diversity, since I dont just listen to progressive stuff/rock.

And we'll see how right youre guesses are ;)

Offline Volk9

« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2009, 03:19:36 PM »
Almost done everyone :D Heres the top of the top, and yet not the top ;)

4. All Shall Perish- The Price of Existence: If you dont like heavy music, deep growling, etc, then dont even bother with this. However, for those of you who can handle it, this album is very rewarding. While classified as a "deathcore" band, they definately deserve a higher respect than their "genre-mates". Everything in this album is just perfect though. The drummer is one of the best i've ever heard, playing not only fast and pounding double bass all the time, but mixing it up in sometimes experimental fills. The riffs the guitarists come up with are highly satisfying, and the vocals, while "deathcore", are actually pretty well-done...

But wait...

3 1/2. All Shall Perish- Awaken the Dreamers: Hey, its my thread; I'll make the rules ;). I honestly couldnt decide which of the bands albums to take the #4 spot, but I had to put this one in here. This album shows how much the band had progressed and matured. Most of the  "-core" influences are gone, but their skill jumped five levels in between albums somehow. Remember I stated the vocalist was pretty talented? Well, I dont know about you, but I've never heard a singer go from a deep growl into a high falsetto power metal cry in just a few seconds (Black Gold Reign). Amazing. Anyways, like I was saying, this album is slightly more varied and experimental than the other one, while still maintaining their roots.

3. Between the Buried and Me- Colors: You guys already know about this album (Or, you should after being on this board long enough). Held as BTBAM's best album (Im not sure what the general consensus is on The Great Misdirect yet), this is an amazing journey into BTBAM's energetic, heavy, experimental, genre-breaking music. This isnt an easy album to listen to, especially at first. But when it clicks, it clicks. A lot of what makes this album special is the growing the band did since their first album and their more hardcore roots. This album is just unpredictable from the very beginning with Foam Born (a): THe Backtrack, sending you into the rabbit hole deeper and deeper, until you finally come out at the end with White Walls. A lot of things will be overlooked upon first listens, but after that, you'll realize the masterpiece this is.

2. Dream Theater- Images and Words: Ok, jag66, you guessed this one :tup I guess this one shoulda been sort of obvious (given the forum im in), and me not posting it earlier with the other DT albums. This is DT at the top of their game. Everything is perfect here. Yeah, perfect. Theres not one thing I dont like about this album. The vocals are supreme, the guitar and keys are full of technicality and emotion, the bass is audible and amazing, and the drums are pulsing and progressive. Lyrics are interesting and thoughtful, the production, while some would call it dated, actually fits very well with the sound of the band and sounds perfect to me. However, there is just one thing I found wrong with this album...

The first track cuts off a little early.

Offline jag66

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »
Yeh you must have a broken CD or something.
So what's #1?

Offline Volk9

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »
I never did post my number one...

Offline Dark Master Of Sin

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
Price of Existence > Awaken the Dreamers...
gone

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2010, 04:42:51 PM »

47. Slipknot- Vol. 3: The Subliminal Verses: Wait. Slipknot? You put Slipknot on your list!? Well, yeah. This album deserves to be on the list. By their third album, the band finally began stretching out their wings and progressing in their style. More experimental songs and sections appeared, beautiful acoustic songs were brought to light, and still the metal (non-debateable) kept punishing. Im nowhere near a maggot, but you have to be deaf to call this album anything less then great.

Agree 100%. Look past the image and the fanbase and it's a fantastic piece of work.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Dark Master Of Sin

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2010, 06:42:18 PM »
Everything but All Hope Is Gone is a 8/10 or higher...
gone

Offline Volk9

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »
Quick Reference for my top 50 thus far:

2. Dream Theater- Images and Words
3. Between the Buried and Me- Colors
4. All Shall Perish- Price of Existence/ Awaken the Dreamers
5. Miles Davis- Kind of Blue
6. Daft Punk- Discovery
7. Queensryche- Operation Mindcrime
8. Massive Attack- Mezzanine
9. Linkin Park- Meteora
10. Incubus- Make Yourself
11. Deftones- White Pony
12. Theivery Corporation-The Mirror Conspiracy
13. Massive Attack- Blue Lines
14. Thrice- The Artist in the Ambulance
15. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Stadium Arcadium
16. Poe- Haunted
17.  Madvillain- Madvillainy
18. A Tribe Called Quest- The Low End Theory
19. Dredg- The Pariah, The Parrot, and the Delusion
20. Novembre- Dreams d' Azur
21. Opeth- Ghost Reveries
22. Nightwish- Dark Passion Play
23. DJ Shadow- Entroducing...
24. Emmure- Goodbye to the Gallows
25. Protest the Hero- Fortress
26. Michael Jackson- Thriller
27. Riverside- Second Life Syndrome
28. DJ Krush- Stepping Stones: The Self-Remixed Best
29. Incubus- Morning View
30. Kanye West- Graduation
31. U2- War
32. Novembre- Materia
33. Deltron 3030- Deltron 3030
34. Epica- The Divine Conspiracy
35. Opeth- Blackwater Park
36. Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory
37. Dream Theater- Octavarium
38. The Blue Nile- Hats
39. Symphony X- The Divine Wings of Tragedy
40. Dredg- Catch Without Arms
41. Gorillaz- Demon Days
42. Ferry Corsten- L.E.F.
43. UNKLE- Psyence Fiction
44. Human Abstract- Nocturne
45. Boards of Canada- Geogaddi
46. Apocalyptica- Reflections
47. Slipknot- Vol. 3
48. Nonpoint- To The Pain
49. Tokyo Jihen- Adult
50. My Chemical Romance- The Black Parade

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 04:08:40 AM »
post your number 1 already!  :lol
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 04:29:13 AM »

Offline Mladen

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 04:35:45 AM »
Time to see number 1.  :D