Author Topic: Official Neal Morse Appreciation Thread  (Read 548473 times)

Offline darkshade

Re: Official Neal Morse Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1225 on: January 17, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
One suffers a lot from its flow. Otherwise, the material is top notch for Neal. It alternates between #3 and 4, depending on my mood. Today, I feel like it's #3.

?
Sola Scriptura
One
Testimony 2
Momentum
Testimony
Lifeline

Offline Unlegit

« Reply #1226 on: January 17, 2013, 08:59:28 PM »
Your list is pretty close to mine, but I'd switch ? with Sola Scriptura and Testimony with Momentum. Honestly, all these albums are 4 stars or higher IMO, except for maybe Lifeline, but even that is 3.5 stars for me.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1227 on: February 01, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
So pre-orders for the new Live Momentum set just went live 15 minutes ago... and the website is frozen. Is it loading for anyone else?!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1228 on: February 01, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »
Well nevermind then. After nearly half an hour of trying, the site finally loaded for me, but SLOWLY. Managed to place my order, and hopefully I get one of the first 200 signed by Neal!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1229 on: February 01, 2013, 11:49:54 AM »
Neal has unfortunately lost a lot of money from me personally over the years due to his website frequently not performing properly.  I don't bother ordering directly from Radiant anymore simply because the site is so screwed up.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
« Reply #1230 on: February 01, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »
I know he's gotta make a living and all, but the dude just releases too much stuff for me.  "Momentum" is....decent.  I like the epic and a couple of the other tracks, but routinely skip the rest.  I don't really have any interest in a live set of this stuff.  I'll buy his next studio release, I just hope it's a bit less "phoned-in" feeling.

As for his website....yeah, Bosk, I've had similar problems with it and rarely order anything directly from his site.  Haven't done that since around the time that "?" was released.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1231 on: February 01, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »
Well, the epic is over half the album, so if you like that and a couple other songs, that comprises over 2/3 of the whole record! And if Thoughts II is one of the other ones you like, then that is about 3/4 of the album! Gotta love math. ;)  Overall, I agree that it is not one of his best solo records, but it is still very good.

And I agree about his site. 

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1232 on: February 01, 2013, 12:22:16 PM »
I know he's gotta make a living and all, but the dude just releases too much stuff for me.  "Momentum" is....decent.  I like the epic and a couple of the other tracks, but routinely skip the rest.  I don't really have any interest in a live set of this stuff.  I'll buy his next studio release, I just hope it's a bit less "phoned-in" feeling.

Yeah, I know we've discussed it in the past, but I kinda agree about sometimes feeling like it is "too much."  But on the other hand, I would MUCH rather have too much than, for example, for him to be like Nightwish and take 5 years to do an album that could have been done in 1 or 2.  And after personally feeling like Lifeline was a signficant dropoff in quality, with Testimony 2 being only a small step back in the right direction, Momentum really felt to me like Neal getting back on track.  So for me, I'm actually looking forward to this live set.

As for his website....yeah, Bosk, I've had similar problems with it and rarely order anything directly from his site.  Haven't done that since around the time that "?" was released.

Yeah, it's a shame.  I'm sure he gets a bigger cut when people order direct as opposed to going to Amazon or a brick and mortar store.  But if he can't have a website that actually works, I'm not going to waste time frustrating myself trying to order from there.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline ronnibran

« Reply #1233 on: February 01, 2013, 05:59:35 PM »
I've passed on the past few Transatlantic and Neal Morse live multi-disc box sets because of cost.  I'd rather just a DVD come out at a reasonable cost.  But I like Momentum a LOT so I'm contemplating ordering the live set this time...  And as much as I'd like the blu-ray, that's just way too expensive, so the DVD set will have to do.  I used to collect concert DVD's, but I haven't picked one up by any artist since Neal's Live Sola Scriptura.

As far as Radiant records goes, I've never had a problem with the website, shipping, ordering.  But I'll buy some Neal stuff from amazon to save significant dough.  Neal already gets my monthly payment for his inner circle fan club, so I don't feel too bad about not paying extra to get from Radiant.  Momentum I got from Radiant, but mainly just to get it a bit early.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1234 on: February 02, 2013, 12:27:43 AM »
I find it frustrating that he once again is only selling it as a DVD or Blue-Ray/CD set.  I don't give two you-know-whats about live CDs, and the Blu-Ray set is $49.99! :eek :eek :eek  Sorry, but I am not paying $50 for a Blu-Ray and three live CDs that will do nothing but collect dust.  That is irritating as heck.

But his site says it will be available "worldwide" on Feb. 19th.  I wonder if that means it will be available at sites like amazon.com (unlike the T2 live DVD, which I think was only sold at Radiant).

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1235 on: February 02, 2013, 08:24:19 AM »
I find it frustrating that he once again is only selling it as a DVD or Blue-Ray/CD set.  I don't give two you-know-whats about live CDs, and the Blu-Ray set is $49.99! :eek :eek :eek  Sorry, but I am not paying $50 for a Blu-Ray and three live CDs that will do nothing but collect dust.  That is irritating as heck.

But his site says it will be available "worldwide" on Feb. 19th.  I wonder if that means it will be available at sites like amazon.com (unlike the T2 live DVD, which I think was only sold at Radiant).

Not only sold at Radiant because I saw a copy of the 5-disc set over in my FYE, which was WEIRD. They also had the deluxe edition of Neal's Testimony 2 as well, both in stock, at the same time. I had wondered if anyone had ordered and never picked it up because it was in stock for a long time. Either way, they were able to order it, and it's being sold on FYE's website, so Radiant isn't (or wasn't?) the only place that sold them.

I suppose this is good news for those who are willing to wait for the Live Momentum set.

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1236 on: February 02, 2013, 08:45:58 AM »
Also, on a related note, I've begin my Survivor for Sola Scriptura, so fans of that album should head on over to the Polls/Survivors forum here and vote!!!

-Marc.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1237 on: February 14, 2013, 10:05:32 AM »
Notwithstanding my rant above, the discussion actually prompted me to give the website one more shot just for the heck of it, and it actually went through!  Got an email on Monday saying my order was completed.  Should be getting Momentum Live and One - Special Edition (finally!) soon.  :tup

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1238 on: February 16, 2013, 01:22:18 PM »
Got my 5-Disc set in the mail today, SIGNED by Neal himself! :metal Can't wait to spin the CDs and watch the DVDs soon!

-Marc.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1239 on: February 19, 2013, 04:22:51 PM »
Got mine today, signed by Neal.  AND my One - SE as well (been wanting to hear the stuff on disk 2 FOREVER now).

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1240 on: February 20, 2013, 08:53:45 AM »
Wow, no comments from Marc yet?  I'm SHOCKED!  :lol  Well, I haven't had the chance to watch this yet, but I did catch a few songs last night.  The look and sound are EXCELLENT.  I love seeing Mike onstage with Neal.  But the entire band is just ON.  Neal really hit a homerun with this lineup.  Having gone through such an extensive audition process, I really think he did himself and his music a great service because he not long got great musicians, but got guys that he obviously gels and has chemistry with, and that comes across.  As good as his former lineups were, they all sounded loose and unpolished at times.  This lineup sounds and looks very tight and focused. 

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1241 on: February 20, 2013, 09:13:36 AM »
Wow, no comments from Marc yet?  I'm SHOCKED!  :lol  Well, I haven't had the chance to watch this yet, but I did catch a few songs last night.  The look and sound are EXCELLENT.  I love seeing Mike onstage with Neal.  But the entire band is just ON.  Neal really hit a homerun with this lineup.  Having gone through such an extensive audition process, I really think he did himself and his music a great service because he not long got great musicians, but got guys that he obviously gels and has chemistry with, and that comes across.  As good as his former lineups were, they all sounded loose and unpolished at times.  This lineup sounds and looks very tight and focused.

LOL Sorry, I've been busy! I did watch SOME of the DVD the other night, from "World Without End" to the end of the show. GREAT song, the epic, and the pull it off effortlessly. You're right, bosk, he chose the best people for the job, and these guys really know their stuff! He picked great musicians who are also great fans of his music, so they've all taken great care and time in learning the songs and performing them at top-level. Also, it helps to have 2 multi-instrumentalists on stage in the form of Bill and Eric, it allows Neal to just SING whenever he wants to! And boy, does Neal sing his heart out on this set! I don't think he's ever sounded THIS good!

Of all the live sets I have from Neal on my iPod (an audio-rip of Testimony Live, ? Live, audio-rip of Sola Scriptura & Beyond, So Many Roads, Testimony 2 Live In LA, and now Live Momentum), this set is probably the best right after the last one (T2 Live In LA). Great set choices, and I dig the album-suites this time around! The Testimony Suite is literally the 2nd half of "Part 1", and they pull out great renditions of those songs. The Question Mark Suite takes four parts from the 12, and seamlessly melds them together, with a bit of "12" in the middle.

Other highlights have to be "Thoughts Part 5" and "Author Of Confusion", as well as "The Conflict", which includes the last bit of "The Conclusion" (all of which wasn't played on the last tour/live album, since it was part of a medley with "The Door"). Oh, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the great performance of the SB tune "The Distance To The Sun" - on Day For Night, it's a good ballad, but here it has taken on a life of its own, and has become a "We All Need Some Light"-type epic ballad. The vocal harmonies are amazing as well.

Really, there's probably only two tunes on here that I could care less for ("Weathering Sky" and "Fly High", but even then, both performances are still stellar). Hell, I even really enjoyed "Crazy Horses", as well as the jammy "Sing It High"! Neal and company will be hard pressed to surpass a live set like this in the future (of which we probably won't see another of until 2014-2015, depending on when Neal releases another studio album).

Give me a few more days when I have more free time, and I'll watch the rest of the DVD. I *did* watch the Tour Documentary, though, and it's a good hour of hilarious antics from Neal, Randy and Mike, as well as the rest of the band. You really get a sense of the camaraderie that these guys have with each other, and that they're not just hired guns for a gig - they're truly a band, and it helps that Bill, Eric and Adson all also contributed to Momentum in some way! I hope Neal keeps these guys for a couple more albums/tours after this year! Of his 3 major bands over the years, I'd rank this at the top, followed by the Testimony/Testimony 2 Live band, and his European band last (not that they weren't bad, but the others were just tighter).

-Marc.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1242 on: February 20, 2013, 09:26:08 AM »
Also, it helps to have 2 multi-instrumentalists on stage in the form of Bill and Eric, it allows Neal to just SING whenever he wants to! And boy, does Neal sing his heart out on this set! I don't think he's ever sounded THIS good!

I noticed that as well.  He sounds GREAT from what I've seen so far!  It probably also helps that the show was recorded in NY so he wasn't as tired as when he is schlepping around Europe.

I hope Neal keeps these guys for a couple more albums/tours after this year!

Seems like he plans to.  From everything he was saying during the time he was auditioning these guys, it seems like he wants a solid, long-term, somewhat "local" band in place. 

-----------

I'll also try to give disk 2 on the One SE a listen and post my thoughts soon.  First I have to make myself put down the Iron Maiden CD's...   :lol

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1243 on: February 20, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
I'll also try to give disk 2 on the One SE a listen and post my thoughts soon.  First I have to make myself put down the Iron Maiden CD's...   :lol

After you do that, listen to One with the 3 "bonus songs" inserted into the track list in their original order. It makes for an amazing 92-minute experience!

-Marc.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1244 on: February 20, 2013, 09:42:01 AM »
Yeah, I was trying to figure out exactly where they'd go.  Do you have the track listing that shows where to insert them?  (and now that you mention it, which three are they?  I know King Jesus was originally part of the main story, and I assume Back To The Garden is another, but which of the other songs goes in there as well?)

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1245 on: February 20, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Yeah, I was trying to figure out exactly where they'd go.  Do you have the track listing that shows where to insert them?  (and now that you mention it, which three are they?  I know King Jesus was originally part of the main story, and I assume Back To The Garden is another, but which of the other songs goes in there as well?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_(Neal_Morse_album)#Restored_Tracklist

1.   "The Creation"     18:22
2.   "Back to the Garden"     4:26
3.   "The Man's Gone"     2:50
4.   "Nothing to Believe"     3:29
5.   "Author of Confusion"     9:30
6.   "The Separated Man"     17:58
7.   "Cradle to the Grave"     4:55
8.   "Help Me / The Spirit and the Flesh"     11:13
9.   "King Jesus"     4:48
10.   "Father of Forgiveness"     5:46
11.   "Reunion"     9:11

-Marc.

Offline darkshade

« Reply #1246 on: February 20, 2013, 10:29:11 AM »
Man, I remember trying to do that when I was new to Neal's solo albums back in 2010, and all I remember was just waiting for the album to end. It felt so dragged out. Then again, I feel like the One we all know and love suffers from flow anyway, so it didn't help to have 3 extra songs in the track listing.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1247 on: February 20, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
Agreed, darkshake.  Going with the original tracklisting would have been a huge mistake, and it is good to see it didn't turn out that way.  The album already feels a bit too long as it is (mostly because three of the first four songs are so long, combined with the unnecessary Spirit and the Flesh tacked on to the end of Help Me), and making it even longer is just a bad idea. 

Overall, King Jesus and Back to the Garden are really good as bonus tracks, but not in the context of the regular album; Nothing to Believe is pretty average.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1248 on: February 20, 2013, 10:34:31 AM »
Man, I remember trying to do that when I was new to Neal's solo albums back in 2010, and all I remember was just waiting for the album to end. It felt so dragged out. Then again, I feel like the One we all know and love suffers from flow anyway, so it didn't help to have 3 extra songs in the track listing.

I can see where you're coming from, especially after Testimony, which some fans see as also being bloated and dragged out.

But as a fan of long albums, especially the conceptual kind, I enjoy the expanded track list and the other songs all contain themes that are found elsewhere on the album, so it's more cohesive in my mind with ALL of the tracks together.

I split the tracks onto TWO CD-r's, with "The Creation"-"Author Of Confusion" on the first disc, and the rest on the second. It's a good way to split it up if you want to listen to just part of the album in this format.

-Marc.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1249 on: February 21, 2013, 11:54:33 AM »

First day of rehearsals for the European Tour.

Any predictions as to what their 90 minute set will be? I expect at least "World Without End", "Thoughts Part 5" and "Momentum", and that already is about 48 minutes! The remaining 42 will likely include "Author Of Confusion" or maybe "The Conflict", although including the latter would only leave 15 or so minutes of music!

-Marc.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 12:03:49 PM by The Letter M »

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1250 on: February 21, 2013, 12:20:46 PM »
So far, I'm really liking Live Momentum.  While I was unhappy to see Author Of Confusion in the set again, it's a great live tune.  REALLY happy to see the Conflict, as I don't think SS gets nearly enough love.  Also REALLY happy to see Weathing Sky in the set, as I love the album version already, and I think it sounds both heavier and just all out better on Live Momentum.  I would have loved to have seen Smoke And Mirrors and Freak in place of Thoughts Part 5, but can't have everything. 

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1251 on: February 21, 2013, 12:32:29 PM »
While I was unhappy to see Author Of Confusion in the set again, it's a great live tune. 
Again? It hasn't been on a live release set since So Many Roads, and even then, it was a different band and it segued into "I'm The Guy" from Snow, so I'm glad it's on Live Momentum in a rendition closer to the album version.

REALLY happy to see the Conflict, as I don't think SS gets nearly enough love. 
Having "The Conflict" is great, and it's a great companion to the SS Medley they did on the last tour, featured on the Testimony 2 - Live In Los Angeles concert, especially as that medley didn't have the closing part(s) of "The Conclusion", but part of that is featured at the end of "The Conflict" here! Nice touch! :tup

I would have loved to have seen Smoke And Mirrors and Freak in place of Thoughts Part 5, but can't have everything.
My hope is that Neal and Mike, with the foresight that the new tour leg may be released on CD/DVD, will substitute "Weathering Sky" for "Smoke And Mirrors" and/or "Freak", just to provide some variety of the new material and not have so much overlap. I doubt they'll get rid of the title track or the epic, and "Thoughts Part 5" is so good live, I doubt they'd get rid of that. So trade out "Weathering Sky" for one of the other tracks!

-Marc.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #1252 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
While I was unhappy to see Author Of Confusion in the set again, it's a great live tune. 
Again? It hasn't been on a live release set since So Many Roads, and even then, it was a different band and it segued into "I'm The Guy" from Snow, so I'm glad it's on Live Momentum in a rendition closer to the album version.

Yes, and So Many Roads wasn't that long ago.  :lol  In general, I just don't like the song very much, so if you had asked me beforehand whether it should show up on another live release ever, my response would have been "no."  I mean, it's definitely an impressive song.  There is a lot of cool stuff going on.  But overall as a song, I just don't find it to be an enjoyable listening experience.  I wouldn't quite rank it as low as, say, Leviathan for example, but still. 

But back to this version.  It sounds great and is fun to watch/listen to.  I'm glad they included it.

I would have loved to have seen Smoke And Mirrors and Freak in place of Thoughts Part 5, but can't have everything.
My hope is that Neal and Mike, with the foresight that the new tour leg may be released on CD/DVD, will substitute "Weathering Sky" for "Smoke And Mirrors" and/or "Freak", just to provide some variety of the new material and not have so much overlap. I doubt they'll get rid of the title track or the epic, and "Thoughts Part 5" is so good live, I doubt they'd get rid of that. So trade out "Weathering Sky" for one of the other tracks!

You might be right, but I think they'll just save those for a future tour.  Much easier to play around with shorter songs than have to worry about fitting in epics, so I think they'll likely just save these for later.  But either way. 

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1253 on: February 23, 2013, 08:45:56 AM »
Review from the TFK yahoo mailing list:

It was a superb evening. Perhaps I had som wiches about songs, but I was satiesfied. Opening track was Numbers folloed by Cosmic Lover which was a positive surprise. I loved the way Jonas played the bass in the song. Roine´s guitarr solo on The Truth Will Set You Free was awesome. I was pure magick,I guess it must have been ten minutes long. Roine! You hit the right spot there, beautiful and expressive.

Neal played mostly from the new album Momentum and ended with a very long track World witout End. Lot from Questionmark and  Author of Confusion from One are songs from the concert, Also an excellent show with a tight band. I must say that the volume was a little bit to high.

Transatlantic with parts from Whirlwind with som errors in switching from one part to another, anyhow I enjoyed it.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1254 on: March 09, 2013, 02:09:51 PM »
BUMP!

Just an FYI - I've started my FINALS in my Neal Morse Survivor! Hoping to see plenty more voters this time around!!! :tup

-Marc.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1255 on: March 29, 2013, 12:42:27 PM »
As I mentioned in another thread the other day, I have been trying to condense my favorite artists down to one CD for my car, and Neal being one of those I had two for, it was not easy, but here is what the final CD looks like as of now:

Everything Is Wrong
Emma
Sleeping Jesus
Break of Day
Somber Days
Long Story
It's All I Can Do
Sing It High
Moving in My Heart
I Am Willing
The Storm Before the Calm
The Creation (split up into three separate tracks)
The Separated Man (split up into two separate tracks)
Cradle to the Grave
Help Me (edited down to remove The Spirit and the Flesh...5:28)
Reunion
The Temple of The Living God/Another World
The Outsider/Sweet Elation
In the Fire
Solid as the Sun
The Glory of the Lord/Outside Looking In
Entrance
Inside His Presence/The Temple of the Living God
Keep Silent (part V of The Door)
Upon the Door (Part VI of The Door)
The Conflict
The Conclusion
So Many Roads (the last (9:09 only)
Mercy Street
Time Changer
Jayda
Nighttime Collectors
Time Has Come Today
The Truth Will Set You Free
Jesus Bring Me Home/Road Dog Blues
It's for You
Crossing Over/Mercy Street Reprise
Supernatural
Seeds of Gold (split up into four separate tracks)
Thoughts Part 5
World Without End (split up into four separate tracks)

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1256 on: May 03, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »
So I have the chance to see TFK/NM in Glenside on Sunday for cheap. I want to go, but then again I don't. Here's why:

1.) I haven't really enjoyed the last four Neal Morse albums (Just the main ones, if you count all the side NM stuff since ?, I haven't like around 8 of his last albums 10 :P).
2.) I didn't enjoy the last TFK album and have heard little of their discography overall
3.) I like TA!
4.) TA aren't as good live without DG.
5.) It's Sunday, so I could get over the Glenside early and get some good stuff to eat.
6.) It's Sunday, so I'm gonna be (even more) tired on Monday
7.) Getting to Glenside means 45 minutes drive, most of which is straight through Phillie's less desierable areas, aka "the Hood".

Offline Mindflux

• DT.net Veteran
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1257 on: May 03, 2013, 12:47:26 PM »
So I have the chance to see TFK/NM in Glenside on Sunday for cheap. I want to go, but then again I don't. Here's why:

1.) I haven't really enjoyed the last four Neal Morse albums (Just the main ones, if you count all the side NM stuff since ?, I haven't like around 8 of his last albums 10 :P).
2.) I didn't enjoy the last TFK album and have heard little of their discography overall
3.) I like TA!
4.) TA aren't as good live without DG.
5.) It's Sunday, so I could get over the Glenside early and get some good stuff to eat.
6.) It's Sunday, so I'm gonna be (even more) tired on Monday
7.) Getting to Glenside means 45 minutes drive, most of which is straight through Phillie's less desierable areas, aka "the Hood".

You better damn go. Some of us don't get that luxury as NM/Transatlantic/TFK don't do anything but hit the coasts.

Offline ShadowWalker

« Reply #1258 on: May 03, 2013, 01:42:39 PM »

I find it amusing that you are letting a 45-minute drive deter you, while I will be making a 2.5 hour drive to see this show...

I have been wanting to see The Flower Kings for a long time now and was planning to go to ROSfest tonight, a slightly closer drive and much more convenient timing. But when the Sunday show was announced, that was the better choice. I love Neal Morse's solo material (and I missed the Momentum tour, so this will be as good an alternative as I will get) and am a Transatlantic fan. Monday is going to suck, but I think it will be worth the lost sleep to catch this show.

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
« Reply #1259 on: May 03, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
The Flower Kings are one of the best live bands I've ever seen.  And I've seen them 4 times.  Stellar performances ever time.