Author Topic: DTF community appreciation thread  (Read 33989 times)

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Re: DTF community appreciation thread
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »
DTF being down helped me get some more schoolwork done. Impeccable timing, bravo chaps!

Offline TheVoxyn

• "The X makes it sound cool"
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »
 :heart y'all

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »
I appreciate everything about this place. I didn't realize how much time I really spend here until the forums went down. I can't remember being so bored, this place is my safe haven.

Offline ShadowGirl

• The Sickest Mind
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2009, 07:16:57 PM »
We've come a long way from the days of PapaJimH. I haven't heard from him in YEARS....I wonder what he's up to.
I thought about him the other day when I was listening to a band he got me into. Hmm.

Anyways... as I checked the forum everyday and it was down...all I could think about was the forum that I run and what would happen if it went down.  I'd freak and probably lose my real job because I wouldnt be able to do anything until it was up again.

So thanks.

Donna
Visit the Official Demians forum at: www.demians-empire.com

Offline AmorVincitOmnia

• daughter of Victoria in love with Nicholas
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »
This forum is full of some of the greatest, funniest and most amazing people I ever sorta internet met lol.  except nick of course (jk dear) and though I may not always post all the time when i do get a chance to be an active poster it is such a welcoming community to be in.  Thanx a lot to Bosk for running a site with such integrity and putting in hours of man mind muscle and money into getting this place back up!!! :)
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
    ~Sophocles

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2009, 07:29:34 PM »
This forum is full of some of the greatest, funniest and most amazing people I ever sorta internet met lol.  except nick of course (jk dear) and though I may not always post all the time when i do get a chance to be an active poster it is such a welcoming community to be in.  Thanx a lot to Bosk for running a site with such integrity and putting in hours of man mind muscle and money into getting this place back up!!! :)

all of this...

I find myself laughing harder on this forum than any other I visit, and I regularly post on 6 or 7 boards. I spend more time on this one than all the others combined.... easily.