Author Topic: Prog Nation in Stockholm 25-09-09 [Bass edition]  (Read 3837 times)

Offline perfey

• Stiletto in the sand
Prog Nation in Stockholm 25-09-09 [Bass edition]
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:49:23 AM »
Here's what I recorded on the show last friday. I stood on the left side so I got a lot of bass. Here's also the recording for you that always thought JM is to low in the mix  :biggrin:

Bigelf: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPCR5WEJ

Opeth: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6HEZOAN

Dream Theater: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W4K6QCC

The sound is fine when the bass is off, but when it is on, you almost hear only that and some of the other musicians in the background. But whatever! This is is my first bootleg  :)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Prog Nation in Stockholm 25-09-09 [Bass edition]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:43:08 AM »
Downloading now, Perf. Thank you. this was a great setlist. I was hoping this show would turn up on Dime.
Both the Oslo and Copenhagen shows are up. the Copenhagen one sounds great!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline perfey

• Stiletto in the sand
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »
Okey, np TAC. Yep, it was a very good set list, it was a joy to have experienced it. To bad that the recording I did wasnt so good though but it's always fun to share. I havent made through either of the shows yet because of the overwhelming bass lol.

Nice that those shows are up on Dime...to bad that I got to low share ratio on there though.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 01:30:54 PM »
Okey, np TAC. Yep, it was a very good set list, it was a joy to have experienced it. To bad that the recording I did wasnt so good though but it's always fun to share. I havent made through either of the shows yet because of the overwhelming bass lol.

Nice that those shows are up on Dime...to bad that I got to low share ratio on there though.

Perf, that is really unlistenable. :lol But I appreciate your effort. I used to do a lot of taping back in the day. Did 4 DT shows myself from 92-94.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline perfey

• Stiletto in the sand
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 03:39:36 AM »
Yeah, I know!  :lol. Thanks  : ).
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 03:49:27 PM by perfey »