DTF Chat Thread v.thespicemustflow

Started by XJDenton, April 04, 2024, 04:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJDenton

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

ReaperKK

wolfking

Lonk

Didn't know it was a competition....hi DTF people

Stadler

I feel a list coming on.   

Top three posters in the DTF Chat thread:
1. Lonk
2. Reaper
3. Wolfking

ReaperKK

1. Lonk
2. Reaper
3. Wolfking
4. Stadler (but #1 in my heart)

King Postwhore

Ugh.  8 inches of snow today.  The power went off and on twice all ready.  Plus I have to drive 30 miles to get my dad's taxes done at 1 pm today. 
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Zydar

The last chat thread was started in early 2019. Just imagine what has happened in the world during that time, including the pandemic, Ukraine/Russia, and MPs return.

Adami

Quote from: King Postwhore on April 04, 2024, 05:41:39 AM
Ugh.  8 inches of snow today.  The power went off and on twice all ready.  Plus I have to drive 30 miles to get my dad's taxes done at 1 pm today.

I feel pretty confident you can handle 8 inches. It'll hurt, for sure, and it'll make getting places harder after, but you can take it. I believe in you.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

King Postwhore

Quote from: Adami on April 04, 2024, 05:47:54 AM
I feel pretty confident you can handle 8 inches. It'll hurt, for sure, and it'll make getting places harder after, but you can take it. I believe in you.

I handle 8 inches every day. Problem is, it's still going to snow until 7pm tonight.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

XJDenton

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
― Terry Pratchett

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

axeman90210

Ooh, still has that new chat thread smell.

Metro

King Postwhore

Power out at work for 2 hours.  My godson got the generator running

XJDenton

Quote from: King Postwhore on April 04, 2024, 07:56:27 AM
Power out at work for 2 hours.  My godson got the generator running

You should teach your godson better. If he fixes the generator you have to go back to work.
― Terry Pratchett

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Evermind

First page!

Quote from: Zydar on April 04, 2024, 05:42:55 AM
The last chat thread was started in early 2019. Just imagine what has happened in the world during that time, including the pandemic, Ukraine/Russia, and MPs return.

That's crazy.
Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jingle.boy

Now if we could only get Blob's return.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

cramx3

Does the new chat survive another 5 years or will we all be wiped off earth by then?

Harmony

I always forget about this thread.  See you in 5 years.   :P :lol

hefdaddy42

Quote from: cramx3 on April 04, 2024, 10:13:26 AM
Does the new chat survive another 5 years or will we all be wiped off earth by then?
Even money

King Postwhore

Quote from: XJDenton on April 04, 2024, 08:04:58 AM
You should teach your godson better. If he fixes the generator you have to go back to work.

As the boss I have to be here.

BOOOOO!!!

wolfking

Quote from: Stadler on April 04, 2024, 05:24:47 AM
I feel a list coming on.   

Top three posters in the DTF Chat thread:
1. Lonk
2. Reaper
3. Wolfking

How does this ranking work, I posted second?

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Metro

Water. Plain ice water. In a glass. On the rocks.

Jamesman42

Fuck, that sounds really good. Time for some carbonated water.
\o\ lol /o/

wolfking

King Postwhore

Power is out still since 7:45am.  Over 12 hours. Lucky that we have a generator. Only issue is no cable, streaming or wifi. 

Adami

Quote from: King Postwhore on April 04, 2024, 05:15:29 PM
Power is out still since 7:45am.  Over 12 hours. Lucky that we have a generator. Only issue is no cable, streaming or wifi.

Dude. You keep losing power. Time to move.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

King Postwhore

We went 12 years with no power loss.  This snowstorm and 50 mph winds are brutal.

TAC

Quote from: King Postwhore on April 04, 2024, 05:15:29 PM

Damn Joe. That sucks. I feel for ya.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol