Author Topic: Wolfking's Wonderful Winger roulette v.3 - Round 2 album listening commenced  (Read 46121 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Hernandez?
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Seinfeld song character matching game;

Thought I'd amuse myself and have given each song a Seinfeld character.  This character is what came to mind while I was listening through.  There may be various reasons for why I've selected who I have, but though it may be a laugh for those that know the show.  These aren't necessarily a representation of impressions but there are some in there for reasons why I've linked these characters;

I fully expect no one to understand any of these at all except me so don't worry.  :lol

1.  Bob and Ray - The fellas that stole Elaine's armor - Reaper

A bit flamboyant, trendy and modern.  Take what they want and go.

Impression: Not sure about this, it's a bit modern sounding for my tastes and not sold on the vocals.  The solo is very good though and the length helps it out.

2. Uncle Leo - Jerry's slightly crazy neurotic uncle - Stadler

Vintage, heart of gold, should be annoying but surprisingly loveable.

Impression: Once I got over the first few lines at the very start, this turned out really solid.  Great guitar tone and an unexpected solo that was great.  Surprised.

3. Keith Hernandez - The old baseball player that became friends with Jerry - King

Has a reputation, old school, good looking, takes what he wants, a bit brooding and you will help him move.

Impression: I'm liking this more and more each listen.  It's subtle, smooth, a little dark and groovy.

4. Newman - Luke

An evil, dark, brooding character with a few different sides to him. Happy with himself and not caring about others.

Impression:  Yeah, this is some quality black metal.

5. Bob Cobb (Maestro) - A conductor who was once a boyfriend of Elaine's and had a house in Tuscany - Indi

Loves his classic sound with some symphonic elements, likes to be well presented, yet strong dependable character. 

Impression:  Ahh....despite the *insert aspect I normally hate* this was okay.  Might be able to look past it to enjoy it.

6. Frank Costanza - lonestar

Manic, a bit crazy, over the top and angry at times yet serenity now at some points.

Impression:  This is a bit more like it.  Thrashy and pretty ripping.  Vocals I'm not sold on, but solid.

7. Jackie Chiles - Kramer's lawyer - Lonk

Loves to look and smell good.  Dresses modern, funky and slick with nothing out of place.  Knows what he is and likeable.

Impression:  Not normally my style but this was pretty smooth and enjoyable.

8. The Flying Sandos Brothers - Magic show that George and Jerry saw. - Puppies

Quality show, strong presence and eastern vibe and flavour.  Would see again but may have stolen my jacket.

Impression: Not sure about this, not sure the flavour is for me yet.

9. Soup Nazi - Crow

Unapologising, rude, brutal, strong character, doesn't give a fuck.

Impression:  Nice and brutal.  Liked teh change and melodies half way through.  Could be a tad long but I don't think that hurts it.

10. George Steinbrenner - George's crazy boss at the Yankees - Shadow Ninja

Good businessman, a bit crazy, lots of good stuff but rambles on too long when you're trying to leave.

Impression:  The aspects are there but why on earth is this so long?

11.  Mr. Kruger - George's boss at Kruger Industrial Smoothing - Sacul

The boss, carefree, nothing bothers him, laid back, does what he wants, easy boss to like and get on with.

Impression:  That simple melody that rings through it is pretty catchy and haunting.  Can't deny this artist even though I'm not a massive fan, smooth and class.  Will it stick though?

12. LT Bookman - The book detective accusing Jerry of never returning a book from years ago - Litho

Hard ass, doesn't let up, strong character, takes his work seriously.

Impression:  Pretty good thrash with some melody.  Gets the job done.

13. Sue Ellen Mischke - The braless wonder - TAC

Carefree, unapologising, dominating, strong business woman and sexy.

Impression:  Quite bold, fresh, strong and sexy.  Quite unique too, ripping.

14. Art Vandelay - George's made up professional character - ariich

Hard to get a read on, not sure too much about them or their demeaner.  Could be nothing or could be epic as fuck.

Impression:  Still need to get my head around this whole thing.  It's all solid but does it all work, I think it might, let me listen again.

15. Kenny Bania - Fellow comedian and acquaintance of Jerry - Jingle

Nice guy, very happy and confident, know what you're getting with him but the sound of his voice is hard to listen to though.

Impression:  The elements are there for a nice song.  The production really hurts it though.

16.  Izzy Mandelbaum - Lives down with Jerry's parents wanting to outlift everyone - romdrums

Tough as nails, always ready to fight, dependable but not as strong as what he thinks.

Impression:  Pretty standard and a tad generic?  Tough, metal gets things done, but not sure it's enough.

17. David Puddy - Elaine's on and off again boyfriend - Evermind

Big character and presence, a bit slow and laid back but strong at moments with a few zingers...yeah that's right.

Impression:  Really enjoy the atmosphere, moody and brooding, thick sounding with a nice change of pace in the middle.

18. Rabbi Glickman - Rabbi that lives in Elaine's building - Dr. DTVT

Gentle kind character, good intentions, nice guy but somewhat pretentious and stale.

Impression:  Hard to find a lot to like here unfortunately.  It's nice but, dunno....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 05:34:56 PM by wolfking »

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
How about 1?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
So, writeups are just about done.  There's nothing really bad in this round at all to be fair.  Lowest score is a 6.0, highest a 9.25.  Some may be disappointed with their score given the impressions though.  Some of them didn't sit as well over the course of the week.

Also at this stage, I've only given out a couple of member awards.

Results tomorrow and will reveal the rest of the impressions tonight.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Phew... No 3.5 this time...

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Phew... No 3.5 this time...

Oh wait, shit sorry, I missed yours all the way down there.  ;D

Offline ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
7. Jackie Chiles - Kramer's lawyer

Loves to look and smell good.  Dresses modern, funky and slick with nothing out of place.  Knows what he is and likeable.

Impression:  Not normally my style but this was pretty smooth and enjoyable.

17. David Puddy - Elaine's on and off again boyfriend

Big character and presence, a bit slow and laid back but strong at moments with a few zingers...yeah that's right.

Impression:  Really enjoy the atmosphere, moody and brooding, thick sounding with a nice change of pace in the middle.
I guess I narrowed it down to these two. Let's optimistically hope for 17, but it is probably 7.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:08:19 AM by Lonk »

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
I own the Yankees?

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I guess I narrowed it down to these two. Let's optimistically hope for 17, but it is probably 7.

It's 7.

I own the Yankees?

You do not.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Added all the revealed impressions above, results very soon.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Round 4 scores

Dr. DTVT - Sanhedrin - The Getaway

I struggled with this one a little bit.  The song in itself was quite decent and catchy and they obviously like Rush.  Although the main riff is pretty close to Stratovarious' Legions.  The production is terrible.  Not sure if it's intentional or not but the muddy sound did hurt it, it could have been better.  Each listen though it did improve and it was enjoyable each time.  I wish they did something more in that quiet part though.  Nice song, nothing mindblowing though.

Score - 6.0

Puppies - Aeternam - Irene

This was another one I struggled with.  As mentioned in the last round, the whole middle eastern vibe has never really interested me.  I like it here and there, and when done in a real metal phyrgian dominant kinda way I dig it, but a whole song in this more authentic tone is hard to grasp if that makes sense.  The growls were cool but not a fan of the cleans.  It was fine and all, but I did find myself drifting from time to time.  The solo was nice and the quiet bit into the second half was quite epic.  All in all a nice different sounding tune, but didn't really do it for me.

Score - 6.25

Reaper - Moon Tooth - Grimothy

This was an interesting song.  It was hard to really understand if it was metal, pop, alternate, it was confusing.  The vocalist was hard for me to like, and I still don't really like him.  Too modern sounding for what I really enjoy.  The performances are good though but each time I drifted until the solo kicked in, that was really cool.  Interesting structure and the song length helped it out.  All in all, it wasn't offensive but a bit too modern sounding for me.  I never had the urge to skip it though.

Score - 6.25

romdrums - Threads - Rannoch

Here's one that really should be up my alley.  Strong Trivium vibes in the vocals here which interested me but all in all, while a pretty fine metal song, nothing here that I really could sink my teeth into.  It just kinda went by and while I was bobbing my head for the most part, that was as far as it really went.  I did like the heaviness in sections and the solo helped the score too.  That was a nice change of flavour and needed, but could have gone on a bit longer.  I don't want to say generic, but this seems solid yet generic.

Score - 6.5

Shadow Ninja - Buckethead - Disintegration Mirrors

Now, I know the name pretty well.  I've never listened to him though apart from a few Youtube vids back in the day.  He's a ripping guitarist, but this song just had me confused.  It is literally him jamming for 14 fucking minutes over a backing track.  I don't understand.  Everything here he does is class but holy hell, 14 minutes of this?  There's really not even that many repeated motifs or anything that it keeps coming back to.  Just him ripping over a few chords for 14 minutes.  If it were half the length, it would have scored much higher.

Score - 6.5

Lonk - Intervals - A Voice Within

This was a bit of a grower and initially, I didn't like it.  It was actually difficult deciding between this and your wildcard submission but I definitely made the right choice here.  It did grow quite nicely and I really enjoy the chorus.  Again, the vocalist isn't someone I'd normally gravitate towards to, but I think he works well.  The chorus actually reminds me of Tremonti sung Alter Bridge.  The quiet bits though were a bit hit or miss and the ending went a little long, but to be honest, it didn't feel all that long.  This was fine, but not something I'd normally stick with.

Score - 6.75

Litho - Imagika - Scared to Death

Some decent thrash here.  The Testament love in the verses though was very strong.  The chorus was interesting and a nice change of pace and contrast with the relentlessness of the verses.  The solo here was a nice addition, very chaotic and reminded me a little of Glen Drover at times.  I think it needed it.  This is quality thrash and always most welcome, nothing really more and nothing really less.

Score - 7.5

lonestar - LOVEBITES - Break the Wall

Bonus - Reb Beach award

From the get go, the riffing is chaotic and immense, really good shit.  There's not a lot to this but the thrashiness was killer each time.  The sticking point for this is the vocals, I guess when you mix a female vocalist with a thick asian accent it's always going to be a sore point but honestly, it wasn't that distracting.  I think she uses her voice enough in a way that fits the music and is not too far removed or a contrast to the style.  The chorus is close but it's fine.  The soloing was very cool too.  The change of pace in the middle really helped it out too with some nice classical influences and the guitar work in this section is wonderful.  I'm going to give the Reb Beach award here as I'm not trying to be sexist but the guitar playing all round here from a bunch of chicks is tremendous. 

Score - 7.25 + 0.5 = 7.75

Sacul - David Bowie - Lazarus

Bonus - Paul Taylor award

David Bowie is another artist I know a lot of hits from but never been a big enough fan to give his full albums a spin.  The atmosphere here on this one was fantastic though.  That saxaphone 3 note simple as hell melody was such an earworm.  That would just pop into my head randomly through the day.  What I also found interesting was that there wasn't a lot in this song structure wise, but it never felt it needed more or more variation.  The chorus vibe was a nice change.  The lyrics obviously are hard hitting knowing what its about.  I don't know if this is something I'd stick with but I am intrigued to hear the rest of the album given it was his last.  I'm going to give you a Paul Taylor award as the atmosphere is killer and the sax is wonderful.  I wish that solo at the end would go a bit longer though.

Score - 7.5 + 0.5 = 8.0

Indi - Temperance - Daruma's Eyes

I wasn't sold on this initially and I did cringe a little when I first heard female vocals.  I thought, 'oh no, generic female fronted symphonic power metal,' but it grew on me and I ended up enjoying it quite a bit.  The contrast between the two vocalists is nice and the lead guitar melodies were all very lush and memorable.  Nothing new here, but that's okay.  I think the chorus is excellent and elevates the song to a pretty high quality level.  That harmonic minor type melody after the chorus is cool too.  I would have liked a proper solo though, but that's me.  The length also was fine.  So, surprising.  Normally this would be written off by me, but it was quality enough to win me over.

Score - 8.25

Jingle - Dec Burke - Days Like These

I can see why you'd send this to me, this is the exact type of song I would have loved 10 years ago when I was on my melodic rock kick.  And lucky for you, I did enjoy this.  Like discussed, the production really hurt this though.  You weren't kidding when you said brickwalled, holy shit.  The mix is also terrible.  Saying all that, I did look past it for the most part.  The vocals are fine without being spectacular but the melodies are very cool and definitely quality for the style.  Not sure about the verses though.  The soloing did help this song a fuckload though I will admit.  Besides the production, the guitar has a great platform with this song to rip over and there's some nice emotive and expressive playing here.  A nice long outro solo certainly doesn't hurt either.  Cool tune.

Score - 8.25

Stadler - REO Speedwagon - Take it on the Run

REO Speedwagon is a name I obviously know well, but I can't recall hearing a single song from them.  They were one band never played over here in Australia.  I will admit that first couple of lines made me cringe but I persisted and this grew into some really quality AOR.  The melodies are excellent and catchy as hell.  It's borderline cheesy but for the time I can imagine this would have been totally fine.  I love the simple change to the relative minor from the major to the chorus.  So simple and overused but works really well here.  The solo was unexpected but really really cool, great tone.  Quality AOR.

Score - 8.5

ariich - Dissona - Another Sky

This one is still fucking with me.  There's heaps of elements there I like but for some reason I can't get my head fully around it.  I like it each time I listen but each time I listen I feel like, 'yeah that was cool, but I think I missed how all this works together, need another listen.'  I will say I do love some of that craziness in the second half followed by that bass break.  Going back to the first half, the soling was nice over some nice key changes too which was really classy.  The vocals are fine and enjoyable.  Really enjoyed the last couple of minutes too, feels like an epic finish to a song that doesn't seem like an epic?  I dunno, as I said this one is a funny one.  Maybe a full album listen will help?  I think I have to give it an 8.5 though, it's quality.

Score - 8.5

King - Alice in Chains - A Looking in View

Now, Alice in Chains were actually one 90's band I never got into.  I think I picked up Dirt which I have somewhere about a year ago when they were discussed here but never listened to it.  For a 90's kid, they were one that just slipped by me.  Nevertheless, I knew they reformed but again, couldn't give two fucks to check them out.  This song though at first was pretty much as expected from top to bottom.  I didn't think it would grow that much though but it did.  It's groovy, a bit dark, nice atmosphere and really just cool as fuck throughout.  Doesn't feel 7 minutes either considering it's all a bit samey throughout.  But yeah, this was better each listen, quality.

Score - 8.5

Evermind - Wine From Tears - The Sinner

I'm surprised that you are surprised that I picked this over your other song, but here we are.  Love the atmosphere and vibe of this whole thing.  It's like doom but mixed with a more melodic death metal feel or something.  It breathes and paces along nicely for my liking.  I like the vocals too, they work well.  I was fine 4 minutes in when we got some guitar leads but didn't expect things to pick up, which elevated things again.  Great song, great vibe, liked it.

Score - 8.75

TAC - Noor - Hills of Qartaba

This is beautiful.  The first minute I was a bit confused but holy shit once it gets going, it fucking rips.  Quality metal here and somewhat different and unique.  This sounds like a band who are fresh with lots of energy and just want to rip.  It was pretty relentless too and once we got going more lots of quality guitar work.  The soloing isn't the cleanest I've heard but it works with the bands whose raw energy which is on display here.  Some cool ear catching changes in there too.  The vocals aren't anything new either but he sure has a set of pipes and very easy to listen to.  it almost got the Kip award too.  Was this the band you compared to Lost Horizon?   Anyway, looking forward to this album, cause yeah this fucker rips.

Score - 9.0

Crow - Khonsu - Inhuman States

Bonus - Rod Morgenstein award

Yep, this was ripping.  Brutal, heavy, fast, memorable, good shit.  Love the variation in the vocals.  Reminds me a lot of Keep of Kalessin at times too.  The drummer is fucking insane, gets the award here no doubt.  I loved it each time, definitely up my alley.  Gotta love that groove that comes in at around 3:20, just keeps getting more interesting.  Gets even better with that groove around the 4 minute mark and that piano melody over the spoken work part is fantastic.  The only thing is that the outro could have been chopped down, that's a bit long, but ripping stuff here.

Score - 8.75 + 0.5 = 9.25

twosuitluke - Enslaved - Neogenesis

So, this is Enslaved hey?  Certainly have been missing out on something here.  At first I wasn't sold on those clean vocals from the start but I persisted and ended up loving the mood.  Everything about the music here is certainly classic and strong black metal.  Once we get going I love that faster pure black metal section.  How clean does that sound.  Stripped back, tight, well produced and really nice vocals.  Love this whole section, again, so fucking clean and crisp.  The extended soloing is most welcomed too.  The key changes are strange by the sounds and normally I'd say they are forced but the more listens I had the more I liked it.  Some classy lead going on over these sections too which was another level to the song I apprecaited.  Not gonna say they ripped it, but the key changes sound very much like the solo section in UFO's Born to Lose, but I'd have to compare.  But anyway, this was damn good and would easily take a full album, just gets the song of the round......just.

Score - 9.25

Round 4 standings;

Dr. DTVT - 6.0
Puppies - 6.25
Reaper - 6.25
romdrums - 6.5
Shadow Ninja - 6.5
Lonk - 6.75
Litho - 7.5
lonestar - 7.75
Sacul - 8.0
Indi - 8.25
Jingle - 8.25
Stadler - 8.5
ariich - 8.5
King - 8.5
Evermind - 8.75
TAC - 9.0
Crow - 9.25
twosuitluke - 9.25

After round 4;

Reaper - 5.0+4.0+7.25+6.25 = 22.5
Shadow Ninja - 4.0+7.0+5.25+6.5 = 22.75
lonestar - 6.0+5.75+3.5+7.75 = 23.0
romdrums - 5.5+6.25+5.25+6.5 = 23.5
twosuitluke - 4.0+6.5+7.0+9.25 = 26.75
Lonk - 7.75+4.5+7.75+6.75 = 26.75
King - 7.5+5.0+8.0+8.5 = 29.0
Dr. DTVT - 8.0+8.5+7.25+6.0 = 29.75
Stadler - 9.25+5.5+6.75+8.5 = 30.0
Sacul - 9.5+8.0+5.0+8.0 = 30.5
ariich - 8.5+7.75+7.5+8.5 = 32.25
Puppies - 9.0+9.25+8.25+6.25 = 32.75
Litho - 9.0+9.0+8.0+7.5 = 33.5
Jingle - 8.75+8.75+7.75+8.25 = 33.5
Indiscipline - 9.0+8.25+9.5+8.25 = 35.0
TAC - 8.25+9.25+9.25+9.0 = 35.75
Crow - 9.5+8.5+8.75+9.25 = 36.0
Evermind - 9.0+9.25+9.0+8.75 = 36.0

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Nice!  Definitely check more of AIC.  Dark, but melodic.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Nice!  Definitely check more of AIC.  Dark, but melodic.

If that whole album is like that than definitely!!  :metal

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
 :censored
Of course Luke wins the round with a song that I usually send to people. I don't know why, but I thought Enslaved was on the banned list.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Honestly that's one of my favorite parts of Buckethead's stuff. I'm generally not into instrumentals, but Bucket can just noodle around for everywhere and I think it's all incredible.

Will find something for the next round in a few minutes.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
Miyako and Midori graciously accept their award...

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Yes, that was the band I compared to Lost Horizon. Not so much in a power metal vain, but more for it's relentlessness and freshness. Each run feels purposeful. It's a quality of the energy that I thought of Lost Horizon.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
OK sent

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
I’LL TAKE IT!!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
I'm curious how this ends up rating the Seinfeld characters.  :lol
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
Too bad no lovely Sidra.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Of course Luke wins the round with a song that I usually send to people. I don't know why, but I thought Enslaved was on the banned list.

I asked you when you started the discography thread if I should ban them and you said it was up to me.  I said nah I'll leave it open but will only follow along with the albums from your thread as they come up.  So they were very much accepted.

I did think about you when listening thinking, 'Chris is going to be pissed off.'  :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Yes, that was the band I compared to Lost Horizon. Not so much in a power metal vain, but more for it's relentlessness and freshness. Each run feels purposeful. It's a quality of the energy that I thought of Lost Horizon.

Fair enough, I can see where you're going with that a little.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Miyako and Midori graciously accept their award...

:metal

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I'm curious how this ends up rating the Seinfeld characters.  :lol

Fair.  I was in a rush today and wanted to get these out but I did think if that.  Tomorrow morning I'll break down why I gave each song said character.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Honestly that's one of my favorite parts of Buckethead's stuff. I'm generally not into instrumentals, but Bucket can just noodle around for everywhere and I think it's all incredible.

Will find something for the next round in a few minutes.

So a lot of his stuff is like that?  Interesting.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I asked you when you started the discography thread if I should ban them and you said it was up to me.  I said nah I'll leave it open but will only follow along with the albums from your thread as they come up.  So they were very much accepted.

I did think about you when listening thinking, 'Chris is going to be pissed off.'  :lol

So I went back and checked and I actually said I would add them since I was going to follow along with the thread.  But since it's only been a couple of albums deep, I didn't really need to ban them it seems.

• DTF.org Member
So I went back and checked and I actually said I would add them since I was going to follow along with the thread.  But since it's only been a couple of albums deep, I didn't really need to ban them it seems.
Yeah, life and work got in the way of that thread.  :P
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Hmm, slipping...  I guess this means my wildcard would have been just about the worst of the round, yikes. 

• DTF.org Member
I need to figure out what I'm sending...... :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid