Author Topic: Wolfking's Wonderful Winger roulette v.3 - Round 7 First Impressions  (Read 28713 times)

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Wolfking's Wickedly Wonderful Winger Roulette!!!!   :metal :metal :metal

Good news everyone, I've been asked to join Winger!!  :metal  Paul Taylor had to step away again so, they've asked me to be his fill in!  They know I can't play keyboards but John Roth was more than happy to oblige and put down the axe and take them on while Reb and I form a formidable guitar duo, I'm stoked!  Here's a promo shot.  I start pretty much right away as Paul is absent.

Afterwards after the shoot we caught up and Kip and I went out for a run.  Here's a photo afterwards, what a dream come true!   :metal :heart

So to celebrate, I thought it would be the perfect time to run my 3rd roulette!  Looking back it's hard to believe I've really only run 2 roulettes before.  All the way back in 2016 was the first and the second in 2018 of only recent music.  I'll link these below if anyone wanted to check them out.

Roulette 1 - https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=46782.0
Roulette 2 - https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=52298

Given it's been such a long time between drinks and the outstanding quality some of my friends have put into their roulettes recently, the bar has been set pretty damn high.  So......what else could top all of those besides Winger!!!  And what a perfect time to celebrate given my recent joining of this incredible band!  :metal  Such a DTF favourite also, I thought why not devote my third roulette to the sexiest musician alive and one of the greatest bands to be seen in our time.

Rounds

Winger and all their albums are the themes of this roulette and each round will be loosely based on their fabulous discography.  What's not to like here?  This is all pretty loose out of fun but criteria is listed below along with 5 key words that can be used based on the song titles that don't have to relate to the main theme if you choose to go that route.  Basically, the song or band you send can contain these key words;

Round 1 - Self titled (1988) - In 1988 Winger stormed onto the scene with their barnstorming self titled record.  Filled with undeniable hits like Madalaine, Hungry, Headed for A Heartbreak and of couse, Seventeen.
Criteria for this round is send something from a bands debut album OR their self titled album/EP.  Note, I'll accept from a debut album if they had an EP beforehand too.  Key words you can also use for this round also are; Hungry, Seven or Seventeen, Surrender, Heartbreak and Night.

Round 2 - In the Heart of the Young (1990) - 1990 came along and cemented Winger on the map even more with the sophomore follow up.  The hits keep coming with Miles Away, Easy Come Easy Go and Rainbow in the Rose.
Criteria for this round is send something from a bands second album.  Since such a classic started off the decade in the right fashion, you can also send an album that started in the first year of any decade (1980, 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020).  Key word criteria also for this round are; Heart, Young, Miles, Rainbow, Baptized.

Round 3 - Pull (1993) - 1993 and along came a different more mature Winger.  Arguably their best album for a number of fans and the creativity and songs are all there for everyone to see.
Criteria for this round is send something that was a departure from the bands normal sound that fans didn't really expect.  I'll also allow something from a bands third album.  Also key word criteria for round 3 are; Pull, Revolution, Spell, Veins, Ritual.

Round 4 - Hiatus - After 3 monster albums, Winger needed a well earned break.  Dominating the world is hard work.  For this round, it's completely open, no restrictions.

Round 5 - IV (2006) - The world begged for the band to come back and finally in 2006 they did just that.  An album that eased their way back into the spotlight but a number a great tunes.
Criteria for this round is comeback albums.  Send me something from a band that returned from Hiatus.  I'll also allow numbers in the SONG title only for the submission.  Word criteria's are; Ahead, Clover, Escape, Disappear, Today.

Round 6 - Karma (2009) - 2009 rolls around and we are treated with a more consistent, energy filled, hook laden filled excellent album with a band back firing on all cylinders.
For this round like the rockers on this album, the max time limit for the song is 4 minutes, that's it.  No word criteria here, give me a short open round with songs under the 4 minute mark.

Round 7 - Better Days Comin' (2014) - Oh yeah, 2014 saw another tasty offering from the kings of glam hard rock.  Some nice heaviness and prog mix in with great melodies and great skills.
For this round, send me something positive.  I've loved my dark metal lately, but this album was quite feel good to me so send me something to lift the spirits.  Word criteria's tough incase you're more of a miserable bastard than I am are; Babylon, Soldier, China, Storm, World.

Round 8 - Seven (2023) - The newest offering from a still sexy and talented Kip Winger and co.  Consistent without showing off.
Simple, send something from a bands latest or last album.  Words to avoid the criteria are; Blood, Resurrect, Voodoo, Glass, Bomb.

Scoring

I did elaborate scoring in the past but this time, I'm rating things in a simple manner out of 10.  I will be using half increments on the scores too, even quarter maybe.  However, there are bonus points to be had and I'll be issuing them how I see fit.  There are two ways to potentially nab some bonus points;

1. If your song lands on the seventeen second mark (eg. 5:17), according to Spotify that warrants a bonus point.  If you however are the only one of the round that has it, you get the full point,  if there are multiple people that submit a song ending in the 17 second mark, the point is split.  So gamble on that as you will.

2. Each round I will be awarding a Winger member award to the song that fits the criteria of the certain band member.  Here's the criteria for possible awards;

* Kip Winger: Vocals, best vocals of the round.  Some tasty bass playing wouldn't hurt either.
* Reb Beach: Most impressive guitar playing of the round.  Obviously, the most critical I'm going to be.  I love my shred but be careful, I love melody too.
* Rod Morgenstein: Most impressive drumming of the round.  Doesn't need to be all over the place, just even something that grooves the most could win this.
* Jon Roth: Overall backing.  John Roth is an underrated member so I'll be looking for, backing vocals and rhythm guitars here.
* Paul Taylor: Keyboards and atmosphere I'll be looking for here

Now, if nothing stands out on some of these categories, I'm not obliged to award member bonuses if I don't see fit, so no slam dunk here.  And don't assume the best songs will get the awards.  The awards will probably be points or half points but I may opt for different bonuses during the roulette.  We'll see how the songs and the rounds play out.  maybe meeting the band members may be a prize!  ;D

3. A song with a member directly tied to the song.  This is sketchy and while a lot of projects are on my banned list, if you send a song that a member has been directly involved with in a certain way, you'll receive a bonus Winger point no questions asked.  You may have to explain your case though on how connected the member is if they are not playing on the track.

Submissions

Just PM the song and I'll load it up on Spotify.  If it's not on Spotify, please link the youtube link or you link me a copy of the file if you really want.  Spotify would be the easiest option though if possible

I'll aim to have a week devoted to each round and post results the same time each week.  Will be a morning my time, maybe Thursday or Friday.

TAC Wildcard Rule - One of the greatest roulette initiatives will be in play here.  Each player gets one round where they can send two songs and I'll listen to both songs once and use the better of the two.

Now, following on from Chad and Alessandro's tactic on points for the hangman period, you guys seem to like that shit so I'll unashamedly mooch on the remains of that carcass and offer this;

During the hangman phase of each week, the person who gets the most guesses correct on everything, (artist, sender, song, doesn't matter) has the option to either A. Get a free Wildcard submission for the next round or B. Gets a small automatic points boost on their submission for that round.  Points boost will be pulled out of a hat. (This hat may or may not exist).  There may also be a consolation prize for second if I'm in a good mood. (Pssst....I'm rarely in a good mood.)

So, lots of bonus goodies on offer here.

Tastes

Now, it's no secret that I have gigantic Kip Winger like balls and love my heavy shit.  My tastes over the last few years have been certainly getting heavier where once extreme music may not be so extreme.  I like all kinds of metal though.  Classic metal, hard rock, power metal, melodic death metal, some thrash, black metal, some death and doom metal etc.  Now, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what ticks all the boxes for me, but I'm pretty open to whatever you want to send.  You guys pretty much know me anyway.

When it comes to black metal since it has been spoken about, it's the melodic kind that gets me going.  Sworn, Netherbird, Tribulation, music still with lots of melody.  Melody is always key.  Death and doom simply hits the spot or it doesn't, it's hard to pinpoint, bands that have hit the spot lately for example are On Thorns I Lay and Morne.  When it comes to prog, I'm honestly over the generic power prog metal thing.  These days, unless it really hits the pocket, I'm looking for uniqueness, atmosphere, stuff that just really has had some thought put into it.  So, generic prog metal beware.  These days also, I'm not really on the hunt for new music, it's mainly the right thing that grabs me at the right time.  An example of an album the last 5 years that hooked me and has become a classic is Woe from Abstract Illusion.  Mainly because it's so unique, so again, I am looking for unique, interesting music with something different.

But, this isn't restricted to metal, throw anything at me.  I'm honestly open to unique, exciting, melodic and atmosphere music.  Don't be shy on any genre.  Saying that, don't be surprised if I'm blunt on something that's totally out of my wheelhouse.  Also, as most of you know, I play a bit of guitar, so guitars always win, just don't discount the vocals.

Participants

TAC
Jingle
Crow
Indiscipline
King
Lonestar
Puppies
Lonk
Evermind
Reaper
Jazzo
Ariich
twosuitsluke
Sacul
Dr. DTVT
Stadler
romdrums
Shadow Ninja

I know a lot of you are in, but post here and I'll start collating numbers.  Not sure if I will restrict how many want to play, we'll see.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:42:33 PM by wolfking »
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Banned list;

I've done the best I can updating this from an older roulette.  There's probably bands I have missed so apologies in advance if anything comes up that I have to reject.

3 Inches of Blood
A Life Once Lost
A Perfect Circle
Above Symmetry
Accept
Act of Defiance
Adagio
Adrenaline Mob
Advent Sorrow
Affector
Agalloch
Agent Steel
Ahab
Aina
Al Di Meola
Alarum
Alcatrazz
Alex Beyrodt’s Voodoo Circle
Alex Skolnick Trio
Alice Cooper
All That Remains
Allan Holdsworth
Allegiance
Allen/Lande
Allen/Olzen
Almah
Almanac
Altaria
Alter Bridge
Altzi
Amaran’s Plight
Ambition
Amon Amarth
Amorphis
An Abstract Illusion
Anciients
Andre Matos
Andromeda
Andy James
Andy Timmons
Angel Dust
Angra
Animals as Leaders
Annihilator
Anthem
Anthrax
AOR
Arch/Matheos
Arch Enemy
Arena
Arjen Anthony Lucassen
Ark
Armageddon
Armored Saint
ASAP
Ashes of Ares
Astral Doors
At the Gates
At Vance
Atheist
Atreyu
Audioslave
Augury
Avantasia
Avenged Sevenfold
Axel Rudi Pell
Axxis
Ayreon
Badlands
Bad English
Bailey
Balance of Power
Bassinvaders
Be'lakor
Beardfish
Beautiful Sin
Beggars and Thieves
Behemoth
Behold...The Arctopus
Between the Buried and Me
Black Country Communion
Billy Sheehan
Beyond Twilight
Beyond the Bridge
Beyond Fear
Black Label Society
Black Majesty
Black Sabbath
Black Star Riders
Black Swan
Blackmore’s Night
Blackwelder
Blackwood Creek
Blanc Faces
Blaze Bayley
Blessed By A Broken Heart
Blind Guardian
Bloodbath
Bloodbound
Blotted Science
Blue Murder
Blue Oyster Cult
Bob Catley
Borealis
Borknager
Brainstorm
Brian Howe
Brazen Abbot
Brett Garsed
Brother Firetribe
Bruce Dickinson
Bruce Kulick
Bullet for my Valentine
Bush
Brymir
C-187
Cacophony
Cain’s Offering
Caliban
Candlemass
Cannibal Corpse
Cans
Carcass
Cathedral
Celtic Frost
Chalice
Charred Walls of the Damned
Chevelle
Chickenfoot
Children of Bodom
Chimaira
Chris Caffery
Chris Cornell
Chris Poland
Chuck Schuldiner
Cinderella
Circle II Circle
Circus Maximus
Clawfinger
Cloudscape
Coheed and Cambria
Coldseed
Coldspell
Collective Soul
Communic
Conception
Consortium Project
Control Denied
Counting Crows
Cradle of Filth
Crash the System
Crazy Lixx
Creed
Crimson Glory
Crimsonfire
Cronos
Crown of Thorns
Cryonic Temple
Crypt Sermon
Cynic
Daath
Damageplan
Dan Swano
Danger Danger
Danny Vaughn
Danzig
Dario Mollo/Tony Martin
Dare
Darkane
Dark at Dawn
Dark New Day
Dark Suns
Dark Tranquillity
David Lee Roth
David Meniketti
David Readman
Dead Letter Circus
Deadsoul Tribe
Death
Death Angel
Death Dealer
Death Destruction
Deep Purple
Defaced
Deicide
Demons and Wizards
Derek Sherinian
Devils Slingshot
Devin Townsend
Dezperadoz
DGM
Dignity
Dimmu Borgir
Dio
Dire Straits
Disamonia Mundi
Disillusion
Disturbed
Doctor Butcher
Dokken (plus Don Dokken)
Dominici
Dragonforce
Dragonland
Dragonspoon
Dream Evil
Dream Theater
Dreamland
Dreamscape
Dreamtale
Dug Pinnick
Dungeon
Dynazty
Eclipse
Ed Kowalczyk
Eden’s Curse
Edenbridge
Edge of Sanity
Edguy
Eidolon
Eldritch
Elegy
Empires of Eden
Enbound
Enchant
Engine
Ensiferum
Enter Twilight
Epica
Epysode
Eric Johnson
Eric Martin
Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Eternity X
Eternity's End
Eumeria
Ex Deo
Europe
Everclear
Evergrey
Evile
Evidence One
Evil Invaders
Evil Masquerade
Exodus
Expedition Delta
Extreme
Eyefear
F5
Fair Warning
Fairyland
Faith No More
Falconer
Fate
Fates Warning
Fear Factory
Fergie Frederiksen
Fifth Angel
Fight
Find Me
Firehouse
Firewind
First Signal
Flaming Row
Flotsam and Jetsam
Flying Colors
FM
Foo Fighters
Force of Evil
Fozzy
Frameshift
Frank Gambale
Freak Guitar
Frederiksen/Denander
Freedom Call
From the Inside
Frost*
Fuel
Fullforce
Galneryus
Gamma Ray
Gary Hughes
Gary Moore
Genius
Geoff Tate
George Bellas
George Lynch
Ghost
Giant
Gillan
Giuntini Project
Glen Drover
Glenn Hughes
Glenn Tipton
Gloryhammer
Gojira
Gordian Knot
Grand Magus
Grave Digger
Green Carnation
Grinspoon
Gus G
GZR
H.E.A.T
Halford
Hammerfall
Hall and Oates
Hardline
Harem Scarem
Hartmann
Headspace
Heathen
Heaven and Hell
Heavenly
Heed
Hell
Hellfueled
Helloween
Hibria
High on Fire
Hisma
Hodson
Holy Force
House of Lords
Ibaraki
Iced Earth
Ignominious Incarceration
Illwill
Immortal
Impellitteri
In Flames
In Mourning
Incubus
Indigo Dying
Innerwish
Institute
Insomnium
Into Eternity
Intronaut
Iommi
Iris Divine
Iron Maiden
Iron Savior
Issa!!
Jaded Heart
Jag Panzer
James Christian
James LaBrie
James Murphy
Jason Becker
Jebediah
Jeff Healey
Jeff Loomis
Jeff Martin
Jeff Scott Soto
Jim Matheos
Jimi Jamison
Jimmy Barnes
Joe Lynn Turner
Joe Satriani
Joel Hoekstra
Joey Tafolla
John 5
John Arch
John Norum
John Petrucci
John West
Jon Oliva’s Pain
Jordan Rudess
Jorn
Jorn/Holter
Journey
Judas Priest
Judicator
Kalmah
Kamelot
Kansas
Karnivool
Katatonia
Keel
Keep of Kalessin
Kelly Keeling
Kenny Wayne Shepard
Khymera
Killer Be Killed
Killswitch Engage
Kimball/Jamison
King Crimson
King Diamond
King Kobra
Kings X
Kip Winger
Kiske/Somerville
Korn
Kotipelto
Kreator
Krux
KXM
Kyuss
LALU
Lamb of God
Lance King
Land of Tales
Larry Carlton
Last Tribe
Level 10
Leverage
Lingua Mortis Orchestra feat Rage
Lionville
Lion’s Share
Liquid Tension Experiment
Live
Living Loud
Lizzy Borden
Lord
Lords of the Trident
Los Angeles
Lost Horizon
LRS
Luca Turilli
Lynch Mob
Machine Head
Lynch/Pilson
Machine Men
Magnitude 9
Magnum
Malpractice
Magnus Karlsson (all projects)
Manimal
Manowar
Marcello-Vestry
Marco Mendoza
Mark Boals
Marty Friedman
Masterplan
Mastodon
Mat Sinner
MD45
Mecca
Megadeth
Mercenary
Mercyful Fate
Meshuggah
Metal Church
Metalium
Metallica
Mgla
Michael Angelo Batio
Michael Jackson
Michael Lee Firkins
Michael Romeo
Michael Schenker/MSG
Michael Vescera
Midnight Oil
Midnight Sun
Mike Lepond's Silent Assassins
Mike Portnoy
Mike Terrana
Millenial Reign
Millenium
Mind Key
Mind Odyssey
Mob Rules
Moonspell
Morbid Angel
Moredhel
Morne
Mors Principum Est
Motorhead
Mourning Widows
Mr Big
Muse
My Dying Bride
Mystic Prophecy
Mullmuzzler
Ne Obliviscaris
Neal Morse
Neal Schon
Nelson
Nemesis
Netherbird
Neverland
Nevermore
Newman
Newsted
Nightingale
Nightrage
Nightwish
Night Ranger
Nile
Nocturnal Rites
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
Nordic Union
Norther
Nostradameus
Novembre
Oasis
Obituary
Obscura
Oceansize
OHM
Oliva
Omnium Gatherum
On Thorns I Lay
Opeth
Orbit Culture
OSI
Overkill
Overland
Ozzy Osbourne
Pagan’s Mind
Pain
Pain Division
Pain of Salvation
Painmuseum
Palace Terrace
Pantera
Paradise Lost
Paragon
Pat Metheny
Pathosray
Paul Gilbert
Pearl Jam
Pegazus
Pendragon
Pennywise
Periphery
Persefone
Pink Cream 69
Pink Floyd
Place Vendome
Places of Power
Planet Alliance
Planet X
Platens
Poison
Porcupine Tree
Praying Mantis
Pretty Maids
Pride of Lions
Primal Fear
Primal Rock Rebellion
Probot
Psycho Motel
Puscifer
Pushking
Pyramaze
Queen
Queensryche
Racer X
Rage
Radiohead
Rage of Angels
Rainbow
Ralph Santolla
Rated X
Ratt
Redemption
Regurgitator
Revolution Renaissance
Rhapsody of Fire
Ride the Sky
Ring of Fire
Riot
Ritchie Kotzen
Riverside
Rob Rock
Rob Zombie
Roxus
Royal Hunt
Running Wild
Rush
Russell Allen
Sabaton
Sacred Outcry
Sacred Steel
Saint Deamon
Sammy Hagar
Sanctuary
Sandalinas
Savage Circus
Savatage
Saxon
Scar Symmetry
Scars on Broadway
Scheepers
Scorpions
Sebastian Bach
Secret Sphere
Sentenced
Septicflesh
Sepultura
Serenity
Serious Black
Serj Tankian
Serpentine
Seven Tears
Seven the Hardway
Seven Witches
Sevendust
Seventh Key
Seventh Wonder
Shadow Gallery
Shadows Fall
Shadowman
Shaman
Sieges Even
Silent Circus
Silent Force
Silent Memorial
Silver Lake
Silverchair
Sinergy
Sinner
Skid Row
Skyeye
Slave to the System
Slavior
Slayer
Sleep
Slipknot
Soilwork
Sorcerer
Solution .45
Sonata Arctica
Sons of Liberty
Soul Secret
Soul Sirkus
Soundgarden
Spiral Architect
Spiritual Beggars
Spock’s Beard
Staind
Stan Bush
Star One
Starbreaker
Steeler
Steelhouse Lane
Steve Harris
Steve Morse
Steve Vai
Steven Wilson
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Stonesour
Stortregn
Strapping Young Lad
Stratovarius
Stryper
Styx
Storm Corrosion
Subsignal
Sunburst
Sunstorm
SupaRed
Survivor
Swashbuckle
Sweet & Lynch
Sweet Oblivion
Sworn
Symfonia
Symphony X
System of a Down
T&N
Takayoshi Ohmura
Talisman
Taraxacum
Tarot
Tears for Fears
Ted Nugent
Ted Poley
Temple of the Dog
Ten
Teramaze
Terror 2000
Terry Brock
Testament
The Armada
The Codex
The Crown
The Defiants
The Destro
The Doobie Brothers
The Faceless
The Flower Kings
The Grandmaster
The Halo Effect
The Ladder
The Magnificent
The Mob
The Night Flight Orchestra
The Ocean
The Offspring
The Poodles
The Prodigy
The Smashing Pumpkins
The Superjesus
The Tea Party
The Winery Dogs
Therion
Thin Lizzy
Thomas Giles
Thought Chamber
Three Lions
Threshold
Thunderstone
Tim Donahue
Tim Ripper Owens
Time Requiem
Timo Tolkki
TNT
Toby Hitchcock
Tommy Emmanuel
Tony Harnell
Tony Iommi
Tony Macalpine
Tony Martin
Tony Mills
Tony O’Hora
Tool
Toto
Trail of Murder
Trans Siberian Orchestra
Transatlantic
Treat
Tremonti
Tribulation
Tribuzy
Trillium
Trivium
Tygers of Pan Tang
Tyketto
UDO
UFO
Uli Jon Roth
Unisonic
Unruly Child
Van Halen
Vanden Plas
Vanishing Point
Vega
VII Gates
Victorius
Vinnie Moore
Virgil Donati
Virgin Steele
Vision Divine
Voice
Voodoo Circle
Voodoo Hill
Voyager
W.E.T.
Warbringer
Warmen
Warrel Dane
Warning
WASP
Watchtower
Weezer
White Lion
Whitesnake
Wigelius
Windir
Winger
Wintersun
Winter Rose
Winters Bane
Wishbone Ash
Witherscape
Wolf
Wolfheart
Wolfmother
Work of Art
Xcarnation
X-World/5
Y&T
Yargos
Yes
Yngwie J. Malmsteen
Yoso
Yyrkoon
Zebra
Zero Hour
Zierler
Zimmers Hole
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 07:48:02 PM by wolfking »

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
So, at the inception of creation of this thread, it was Tuesday morning my time.  Thinking 2 days for sign ups and then we can kick off the week around Thursday.  Then I'll aim for around Thursday mornings for results.  If submissions are in by Thursday morning my time, we can do hangman straight away.  I guess it's going to be tricky to keep this thing rolling when I'm in such a different time zone, but I'll do my best.

Playlists;

Please note, once a band is submitted they are banned for the rest of the roulette;

Round 1 - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2TIWI46ZdrHLhwpqPAg6Fl?si=8a8408e37f0147b4
Round 2 - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/38ncSNMzk4wHpl8yLffaWs?si=3eeaad2e7571499d
Round 3 - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3DF6NdffdoGebAnQQosfMT?si=a08b636a72314e09
Round 4 - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3TGkXHjsK9iG7XkNeCtgcF?si=d28ad7b9fe4f49c9

Round 1 and total standings;

twosuitluke - 4.0
Shadow Ninja - 4.0
Reaper - 5.0
romdrums - 5.5
lonestar - 6.0
King - 7.5
Lonk - 7.75
Dr. DTVT - 8.0
TAC - 8.25
ariich - 8.5
jingle - 8.75
Indiscipline - 9.0
Puppies - 9.0
Evermind - 9.0
Litho - 9.0
Stadler - 9.25
Crow - 9.5
Sacul - 9.5

After 2 rounds;

Reaper - 5.0+4.0 = 9.0
twosuitluke - 4.0+6.5 = 10.5
Shadow Ninja - 4.0+7.0 = 11.0
romdrums - 5.5+6.25 = 11.75
lonestar - 6.0+5.75 = 11.75
Lonk - 7.75+4.5 = 12.25
King - 7.5+5.0 = 12.5
Stadler - 9.25+5.5 = 14.75
ariich - 8.5+7.75 = 16.25
Dr. DTVT - 8.0+8.5 = 16.5
Indiscipline - 9.0+8.25 = 17.25
Sacul - 9.5+8.0 = 17.5
TAC - 8.25+9.25 = 17.5
Jingle - 8.75+8.75 = 17.5
Litho - 9.0+9.0 = 18.0
Crow - 9.5+8.5 = 18.0
Puppies - 9.0+9.25 = 18.25
Evermind - 9.0+9.25 = 18.25

After 3 rounds;

lonestar - 6.0+5.75+3.5 = 15.25
Reaper - 5.0+4.0+7.25 = 16.25
Shadow Ninja - 4.0+7.0+5.25 = 16.25
romdrums - 5.5+6.25+5.25 = 17.0
twosuitluke - 4.0+6.5+7.0 = 17.5
Lonk - 7.75+4.5+7.75 = 20.0
King - 7.5+5.0+8.0 = 20.5
Stadler - 9.25+5.5+6.75 = 21.5
Sacul - 9.5+8.0+5.0 = 22.5
ariich - 8.5+7.75+7.5 = 23.75
Dr. DTVT - 8.0+8.5+7.25 = 23.75
Jingle - 8.75+8.75+7.75 = 25.25
Litho - 9.0+9.0+8.0 = 26.0
Puppies - 9.0+9.25+8.25 = 26.50
Indiscipline - 9.0+8.25+9.5 = 26.75
TAC - 8.25+9.25+9.25 = 26.75
Crow - 9.5+8.5+8.75 = 26.75
Evermind - 9.0+9.25+9.0 = 27.25

After round 4;

Reaper - 5.0+4.0+7.25+6.25 = 22.5
Shadow Ninja - 4.0+7.0+5.25+6.5 = 22.75
lonestar - 6.0+5.75+3.5+7.75 = 23.0
romdrums - 5.5+6.25+5.25+6.5 = 23.5
twosuitluke - 4.0+6.5+7.0+9.25 = 26.75
Lonk - 7.75+4.5+7.75+6.75 = 26.75
King - 7.5+5.0+8.0+8.5 = 29.0
Dr. DTVT - 8.0+8.5+7.25+6.0 = 29.75
Stadler - 9.25+5.5+6.75+8.5 = 30.0
Sacul - 9.5+8.0+5.0+8.0 = 30.5
ariich - 8.5+7.75+7.5+8.5 = 32.25
Puppies - 9.0+9.25+8.25+6.25 = 32.75
Litho - 9.0+9.0+8.0+7.5 = 33.5
Jingle - 8.75+8.75+7.75+8.25 = 33.5
Indiscipline - 9.0+8.25+9.5+8.25 = 35.0
TAC - 8.25+9.25+9.25+9.0 = 35.75
Crow - 9.5+8.5+8.75+9.25 = 36.0
Evermind - 9.0+9.25+9.0+8.75 = 36.0

After round 5;

TAC - 8.25+9.25+9.25+9.0+9.0 = 44.75
Evermind - 9.0+9.25+9.0+8.75+8.5 = 44.5
Indiscipline - 9.0+8.25+9.5+8.25+8.25 = 43.25
Crow - 9.5+8.5+8.75+9.25+7.0 = 43.0
Puppies - 9.0+9.25+8.25+6.25+9.5 = 42.25
Jingle - 8.75+8.75+7.75+8.25+8.25 = 41.75
Litho - 9.0+9.0+8.0+7.5+7.75 = 41.25
Dr. DTVT - 8.0+8.5+7.25+6.0+9.25 = 39.0
ariich - 8.5+7.75+7.5+8.5+6.5 = 38.75
Stadler - 9.25+5.5+6.75+8.5+8.25 = 38.25
King - 7.5+5.0+8.0+8.5+7.5 = 36.5
twosuitluke - 4.0+6.5+7.0+9.25+9.5 = 36.25
Sacul - 9.5+8.0+5.0+8.0+4.5 = 35.0
Lonk - 7.75+4.5+7.75+6.75+7.0 = 33.75
lonestar - 6.0+5.75+3.5+7.75+8.25 = 31.25
romdrums - 5.5+6.25+5.25+6.5+7.5 = 31.0
Shadow Ninja - 4.0+7.0+5.25+6.5+6.75 = 29.5
Reaper - 5.0+4.0+7.25+6.25+4.5 = 27.0
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 05:43:43 PM by wolfking »

Online jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
not involved, but following obviously out of respect.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
I quit!!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
IN!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
sounds fun  :hat sign me up rawhide

Offline faizoff

Lol this looks like a ton of fun but looking at the banned list I don't think I'd have anything to send.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Lol this looks like a ton of fun but looking at the banned list I don't think I'd have anything to send.

I'll leave the registration period open for a couple of days mate so if you do change your mind, let me know.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
I have a pen and some paper, so what the fock!

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
there's such obvious gaps in the banlist on my end that i ctrl+f'd a band i sent last time that scored insanely well and they're not there, so :lol
i'm not gonna send them/that song again ofc, but. that amuses me

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I have a pen and some paper, so what the fock!

:metal

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
If you'll have me.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
there's such obvious gaps in the banlist on my end that i ctrl+f'd a band i sent last time that scored insanely well and they're not there, so :lol

One of my downfalls one the previous two roulettes was following up on bands.  I really am going to make an effort that afterwards to really follow up on bands that score well.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
If you'll have me.

Why the fuck wouldn't I??

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
That's the response I wanted. Lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
i did however get a banned hole plugged with something i suspected should've been banned when submitting my round 2 song, lol

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
Hey if you need more people I can join this, I surprisingly see a lot places where I can send you stuff you might like. On the other hand if you end up with too many participants to handle, feel free to put me first on the chopping block. For the sake of the roulette, I will embrace execution.

:boskinated:

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Almost all the songs I have on my initial playlist for this are either in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese....so keywords is out the fucking window  :rollin :rollin

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand sent!!

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Hey if you need more people I can join this, I surprisingly see a lot places where I can send you stuff you might like. On the other hand if you end up with too many participants to handle, feel free to put me first on the chopping block. For the sake of the roulette, I will embrace execution.

:boskinated:

Alright mate, you're in, let's see how we go.  With only one song per round, I should easily be able to handle everyone.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Almost all the songs I have on my initial playlist for this are either in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese....so keywords is out the fucking window  :rollin :rollin

I mean, if they translate into any of those languages, I'll happily accept.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef

Can I just lie and say they do?  :biggrin:

(I know Tim would probably check anyways lol)

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Congrats to Ruslan and Litho for all the extra hangman points/perks
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Congrats to Ruslan and Litho for all the extra hangman points/perks

They certainly won't be a deciding factor here.  Besides all the extra goodies, quality will still reign I can assure.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Updated third post with when we'll look at doing results each week.  Thinking Thursday morning my time to start each new round.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
Looked through my playlist, and I actually have the first 3 rounds covered nicely, I'll dig in for the rest, and who knows, by the end I may be so far in the shit I can just send Blackpink or something...

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
somebody hold me....  im confused.

Can I spin the wheel and buy a vowel   :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I miss bitching about the current queensryche   :tup
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline HOF

I love this theme, but don’t think I have a lot that I could even send. Conflicted.

Also, are you secretly Michael Stipe?

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
somebody hold me....  im confused.

Can I spin the wheel and buy a vowel   :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I miss bitching about the current queensryche   :tup

:lol  Does that mean you're in?

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I love this theme, but don’t think I have a lot that I could even send. Conflicted.

Also, are you secretly Michael Stipe?

I look like Michael Stipe?!  :lol  That's a new one.

You have a couple of days to decide.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Evermind to be the new Roulette Police Chief. I am in charge of shaming people that don't send on time.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
True that lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Evermind to be the new Roulette Police Chief. I am in charge of shaming people that don't send on time.

You're hired.  I want this running on strict schedule, and I know you're easily the best person for the job.