Author Topic: IndyCar Wacky Cruise of Placid Procrastination - Back to Biz(arro)ness.  (Read 75276 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Re: IndyCar Wacky Races of Madness Roulette - Targets of Spring Dawning
« Reply #3710 on: March 25, 2024, 05:02:21 AM »
Good afternoon Bedlam Master.  Might you have a playlist to share with your minions?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #3711 on: March 25, 2024, 06:58:52 AM »
 :corn

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #3712 on: March 25, 2024, 07:35:55 AM »
Good afternoon Bedlam Master.  Might you have a playlist to share with your minions?

Oooops, apologies. I totally forgot.

Here it is, sans Puppies'.

Results in a minute.

EDIT: url BBCode function seems gone.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #3713 on: March 25, 2024, 07:55:38 AM »
Hoping for good results here since I blatantly shat the bed in Kade's roulette

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #3714 on: March 25, 2024, 08:53:42 AM »
BEFORE JUMPING TO SCORES PLEASE READ THIS: Do not post your Round 8 submissions. There is a new event coming which fate saw fit to impose on us in the wake of Christ's upcoming resurrection (as has happened on my last roulette). Read more at the bottom of the post ... 

I – Luke p5 vs Elite p2: Successful Overtake (best singer breaks tie)

Roadrunner United – In the Fire: 4.

Raw Score: 3. Let's put it this way: King Diamond's vocal performance would grant a fat ”orgasmic 4”, while the quite generic metal posturing underneath I would kindly define as “satisfactory”. Let's meet at “enjoyable” and shake hands.
Theme Score: 1. Nothing here even remotely suggests the feeling of flying.

The Dear Hunter – The Bitter Suite III: Embrace: 4.

Raw Score: 3 (demoted 5). Everything with the name “The Bitter Suite” on is an automatic win here. The Dear Hunter is one of three new millennium acts I am a fan of, and if you know I am the rock music Encino Man, then you know that's quite a thing.
Theme Score: 1. It certainly soars, but it doesn't make me fly.

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – Luke
3 – jingle
4 – Evermind
5 – Elite
6 – Stadler
7 – TAC
8 – Jazzo
9 – Lonk
10 – Puppies
11 – ariich
12 – King
13 – lonestar
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

II – ariich p11 vs Elite p5: Successful Overtake.

Anathema – The Storm Before the Calm: 5.

Raw Score: 2. A compromise between a really “1” first half full of artificial stuff I don't appreciate, and a very “3” second one, enriched by a great crescendo and progression. I respect what this song wants to do, and it would have been perfect for the “turns on itself” round.
Theme Score: 3. Just floating in liquid for a half, definitely high flying for the other one.

Raw Score: 3 (demoted 5). Everything with the name “The Bitter Suite” on is an automatic win here. The Dear Hunter is one of three new millennium acts I am a fan of, and if you know I am the rock music Encino Man, then you know that's quite a thing.

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – Luke
3 – jingle
4 – Evermind
5 – ariich
6 – Stadler
7 – TAC
8 – Jazzo
9 – Lonk
10 – Puppies
11 – Elite
12 – King
13 – lonestar
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

III – King p12 vs Lonk p9: No Overtake (better guitarist breaks tie).

Dada – Beautiful Turnback Time Machine: 4.

Raw Score: 3. Strange handsome beast, both Police anarchic ruthless frenzy, both raw cute cheesy Oasis melody. Very interesting, refreshing, and honestly vastly superior to more celebrated acts attempting the same trick (Arctic Monkeys, Killers).
Theme Score: 1. It runs alright, but it doesn't fly.

The Cyberiam – Sunset on Mars: 4.

Raw Score: 2. Quite honest salt of the earth rock I would be tempted to dismiss as “boring as fock” if it weren't for a great old school wah guitar solo and some ingenuity in the overall construction. It could be a pleasant band if not for the vocals.
Theme Score: 2. A vague hint of space gliding is there.

IV – TAC p7 vs Luke p2: Successful Overtake.

Lords of the Trident – Shattered Skies: 8.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). A little bit of Quest for Fire here, some Still Life there, hints of Revelations and Die with Your Boots on carefully concealed all through, plus a very good original chorus. Also, a guitars sound production totally imported from Piece of Mind.
Theme Score: 3. Textbook flying.

Raw Score: 3. Let's put it this way: King Diamond's vocal performance would grant a fat ”orgasmic 4”, while the quite generic metal posturing underneath I would kindly define as “satisfactory”. Let's meet at “enjoyable” and shake hands.

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – jingle
4 – Evermind
5 – ariich
6 – Stadler
7 – Luke
8 – Jazzo
9 – Lonk
10 – Puppies
11 – Elite
12 – King
13 – lonestar
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

V – lonestar p13 vs Luke p7: Successful Overtake.

Ikejirike – Breaking the Limit: 8.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). At Round 7 the Nipponic brigade finally hit the full mark with relentless breakneck LTE-like runs and melodic openings covered in that kind of staple 80's/90's anime epicness I am a total hopeless sucker for. Yatta!

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – jingle
4 – Evermind
5 – ariich
6 – Stadler
7 – lonestar
8 – Jazzo
9 – Lonk
10 – Puppies
11 – Elite
12 – King
13 – Luke
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

VI – Puppies p10 vs ariich p5: Successful Overtake.

Drifting Sun – Frailty: 7.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). The prototype mature current prog rock song: long not for length's sake but to best distribute elegant information, and full of not-upstaging nods to classic rocks's second tier best precursors. An excellent “third way” for modern prog.
Theme Score: 2. A vague sense of ascending is there.

Raw Score: 2. A compromise between a really “1” first half full of artificial stuff I don't appreciate, and a very “3” second one, enriched by a great crescendo and progression. I respect what this song wants to do, and it would have been perfect for the “turns on itself” round.
Theme Score: 3. Just floating in liquid for a half, definitely high flying for the other one.

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – jingle
4 – Evermind
5 – Puppies
6 – Stadler
7 – lonestar
8 – Jazzo
9 – Lonk
10 – ariich
11 – Elite
12 – King
13 – Luke
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

VII – Jazzo p8 vs jingle p3: Successful Overtake.

Aziza Mustafa Zadeh – Bana Bana Gel (Bad Gal): 7.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). Leave alone the jazz/fusion royalty playing supporting cast, but this lady is both a living breathing high precision reed instrument and the most credible heir to Chick Corea's research, Except on unchartered ethnic music ground.

Exit Eden – Firework: 5.

Raw Score: 2. The most disgusting pop this era has to offered made tolerable and satisfactory by energetic hard rock clothes, both homaging and exposing the blatant plagiarism of Journey of the original. On related news, good Schon-esque solo bit there.
Theme Score: 3. Not my kind of flight, but it is constructed to make people fly.

New Marching Order:

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – Jazzo
4 – Evermind
5 – Puppies
6 – Stadler
7 – lonestar
8 – jingle
9 – Lonk
10 – ariich
11 – Elite
12 – King
13 – Luke
14 – romdrums
15 – Buddy
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

VIII – jingle p8 vs Stafler p6: No Overtake (best singer breaks tie).

Exit Eden – Firework: 5.

Raw Score: 2. The most disgusting pop this era has to offered made tolerable and satisfactory by energetic hard rock clothes, both homaging and exposing the blatant plagiarism of Journey of the original. On related news, good Schon-esque solo bit there.
Theme Score: 3. Not my kind of flight, but it is constructed to make people fly.

Soundgarden – Searching with My Good Eye Closed: 5.

Raw Score: 3. The song I love less inside an incredible album is still a pretty focking good song, introduced with wit, sung by a God, played by a band the press envisioned as 90's pioneers while actually being the 70's truest torchbearers.
Theme Score: 2. Constantly floating.

IX – Evermind p4 vs TAC p2: No Overtake.

Seventh Wonder – Elegy: 6.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). Among the lowest hanging fruits in my roulettes: a meaningful ballad (bordering on fantasy folk arrangements at times), majestically sung in beautiful timbre, ornated with posh acoustic traditional instruments.
Theme Score: 1. Sailing, not flying.

Lords of the Trident – Shattered Skies: 8.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). A little bit of Quest for Fire here, some Still Life there, hints of Revelations and Die with Your Boots on carefully concealed all through, plus a very good original chorus. Also, a guitars sound production totally imported from Piece of Mind.

X – Lonk p9 vs Stadler p6: No Overtake.

Raw Score: 2. Quite honest salt of the earth rock I would be tempted to dismiss as “boring as fock” if it weren't for a great old school wah guitar solo and some ingenuity in the overall construction. It could be a pleasant band if not for the vocals.

Raw Score: 3. The song I love less inside an incredible album is still a pretty focking good song, introduced with wit, sung by a God, played by a band the press envisioned as 90's pioneers while actually being the 70's truest torchbearers.

XI – Sacul p16 vs Luke p13: No Overtake (best singer breaks tie).

Invisible – El Anillo del Capitan Beto: 4.

Raw Score: 2. We are at round 7 and I feel I'm practically married to this guy, therefore I may be biased towards a boredom feeling, but I must recognise some brilliancy in the overall playng and arranging, especially in the bass interludes.
Theme Score: 2. A vague sense of floating is there.

XII – romdrums p14 vs Lonk p9: No Overtake (best guitarist breaks tie).

Manic Street Preachers – The Girl Who Wanted to Be God: 4

Raw Score: 2. I was gifted this album on the premises I was interested in the previous ones, but it never did much for me. Likewise, this song I would define just boring, if not for the brilliant arrangement of an otherwise monothematic progression.

XIII – Buddy p15 vs King p12: Successful Overtke.

Anathema – Endless Ways: 5.

Raw Score: 2. As it has happened with a couple of submissions of yours, I am not that bifg of an appreciator of sonic tapestry forms that tend to substitute substance. I recognise them as nice, but I need meat and potatoes to really enjoy a song.
Theme Score: 3. Still, it makes me fly.

Raw Score: 3. Strange handsome beast, both Police anarchic ruthless frenzy, both raw cute cheesy Oasis melody. Very interesting, refreshing, and honestly vastly superior to more celebrated acts attempting the same trick (Arctic Monkeys, Killers).
Theme Score: 1. It runs alright, but it doesn't fly.

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – Jazzo
4 – Evermind
5 – Puppies
6 – Stadler
7 – lonestar
8 – jingle
9 – Lonk
10 – ariich
11 – Elite
12 – Buddy
13 – Luke
14 – romdrums
15 – King
16 – Sacul
17 – Crow

XIV – Stadler p6 vs Jazzo p3: No Overtake.

Aziza Mustafa Zadeh – Bana Bana Gel (Bad Gal): 7.

Raw Score: 5 (elevated 4). Leave alone the jazz/fusion royalty playing supporting cast, but this lady is both a living breathing high precision reed instrument and the most credible heir to Chick Corea's research, Except on unchartered ethnic music ground.

XV – Elite p11 vs ariich p10: No Overtake (duh).

XVI – Crow p17 vs romdrums p14: Successful Overtake (best singer breaks tie).

Gunship – Dark All Day: 4.

Raw Score: 2. Basically I feel the same way I wroye about Buddy's song. The saving grace here is a very interesting futuristic Blade Runnerish mood and (maybe Blade Runner related?) a sexy pleasant use of saxophone, one of my aural weak spots.

Manic Street Preachers – The Girl Who Wanted to Be God: 4

Raw Score: 2. I was gifted this album on the premises I was interested in the previous ones, but it never did much for me. Likewise, this song I would define just boring, if not for the brilliant arrangement of an otherwise monothematic progression.

1 – wolfking
2 – TAC
3 – Jazzo
4 – Evermind
5 – Puppies
6 – Stadler
7 – lonestar
8 – jingle
9 – Lonk
10 – ariich
11 – Elite
12 – Buddy
13 – Luke
14 – Crow
15 – King
16 – Sacul
17 – romdrums

The black clouds on the horizon turned into pouring rain, and you fine drivers just have to pit stop and change your tires. How? Since rain was obviously God's will, it's God itself who shall give instructions.

Please do not post before God does.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3715 on: March 25, 2024, 08:59:44 AM »
Lol fair
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3716 on: March 25, 2024, 09:05:30 AM »

And it came to pass, that my attention was drawn to a piteous sound. A great cry, rising from the shifting dunes of DTF’s wilderness. A forlorn wailing, a gnashing of teeth, a pathetic whinging supplication for my notice.

“Why weepest thou, my indisciple?” saith I.

“O, lord, my roulette doth rend my ears, disrupts the serenity of my feline companions with rude Orc prayers, and makes mock of my proclivity for gentle music. I fear I may never learn to love such primitive ‘singing’.” He gagged out in a strangled whimper.

“You have only yourself to blame, my son. The quim may not complain of spooge when inviting the dong to couple, after all.”

“Erm…eh?,” spake Indi.

“Exactly. How mayest I give thee succor, my son?

“Erm…eh?,” spake he.

“Wadda fock do you want of me, you miserable twat.”

“O, my lord, could you intercede on my behalf. Call down a plague upon my roulette, give respite to mine ears, and frighten the players into presenting a better class of Orc?”

“Sure…why not.”

And so, I made vague gestures in the general direction of North America and put in a call to the Arch Angel of Death’s cell phone. “Hey, Mike. How’s tricks?”

“Just playtesting the beta of GTA 6, Your Curiousness.”

“Really?! Is it any good?”

“Meh…”

“Well, anyway, I’ve got a job for you.”

“Thou shalt send Creeping Death unto Indiscipline’s roulette and halt it with quivering terror. His supplicants must needs present two songs upon my altar, in lieu of sheep’s blood over their door, to fend off the green cloud. These two sacrifices wilt have harsh vocals, e’en the most pleasing variety they can muster. They shall be themed as to fend off impending doom, or yay, even acts of Me. They shall be offered up to me in a Prayer Meeting (PM), where upon, I’ll judge which shall be his first born and thus must be sacrificed. Yay, e’en unto hell. The surviving entry I shall pass unto Indiscipline, where upon he shall award points, in his mysterious way that is not needful for us to understand, to their ongoing contest. Capiche?”

“Sure…but why are you talking like that, Boss?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, people tend to take it more seriously when you use fake King James prose. Hell, it worked for Joseph Smith.”

After a brief pause, and a nearly inaudible sigh, “Can I finish this side quest, and have a sandwich first, Lord?”

“That depends. How do feel about genital warts for eternity?” I said.

“I’ll get right on it, your Supreme Impatientness.”
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3717 on: March 25, 2024, 09:07:26 AM »
Nobody went for the first spot! :rollin

Disagree with your take on the theme but okay. Poor luck going against Tim who also got 5 points in the quality score.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #3718 on: March 25, 2024, 09:08:21 AM »
So we're sending two different songs that "vanquish darkness" and both of them need harsh vocals?
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3719 on: March 25, 2024, 09:09:54 AM »
So we're sending two different songs that "vanquish darkness" and both of them need harsh vocals?

Yes, my son. Try to find vocals that will please Indi...convert him, so to speak.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3720 on: March 25, 2024, 09:12:23 AM »
I sent a song yesterday. I’ll have to pull it back per God’s instructions.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3721 on: March 25, 2024, 09:13:43 AM »
I didn't get past what may be the best line I've ever heard (and which I will be appropriating, appropriately!!):

“You have only yourself to blame, my son. The quim may not complain of spooge when inviting the dong to couple, after all.”

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3722 on: March 25, 2024, 09:15:13 AM »

Dammit. I know more rap and Appalachian Folk Music than I do "harsh vocals".  What to do?   What I always do; defer to intangibles (coolness, boobies). 

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #3723 on: March 25, 2024, 09:19:58 AM »

Nope.

"Vanquish darkness" will be next round. This one is bonus and you just have to send two songs to Godaar.

I sent a song yesterday. I’ll have to pull it back per God’s instructions.

I am still saving the song you sent for next round.

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #3724 on: March 25, 2024, 09:21:08 AM »
Nope.

"Vanquish darkness" will be next round. This one is bonus and you just have to send two songs to Godaar.

:tup
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #3725 on: March 25, 2024, 09:25:45 AM »
Thank God.... I've had a very specific song saved for the darkness round and I'd have been pissed had it been cock blocked.

I'll send the growlies later today.

Per this round - I knew Ikejirike would do well, knowing Indy's taste it was definitely the strongest track in my playlist, it's basically down hill from here lol.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3726 on: March 25, 2024, 09:27:50 AM »

It wouldn't hurt to try and appease my wrath, though. I'm having to skip my bocce ball match with Vishnu to monitor this thing.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3727 on: March 25, 2024, 09:28:38 AM »

I am still saving the song you sent for next round.

Ok. But it’s not really a car crashing song. Unless you’ve heard it and it makes you want to drive your car off the road.  :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #3728 on: March 25, 2024, 09:31:33 AM »
Ok. But it’s not really a car crashing song. Unless you’ve heard it and it makes you want to drive your car off the road.  :lol

Next round Is going to be the vanquish darkness one, hence your song stays appropriate. This round is and impromptu bonus one.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3729 on: March 25, 2024, 09:33:11 AM »
Next round Is going to be the vanquish darkness one, hence your song stays appropriate. This round is and impromptu bonus one.

Ok. But we’re vanquishing darkness still in this round right? Just with orcs?

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3730 on: March 25, 2024, 09:38:11 AM »
The REAL transcript of Indy's discussion.  I never realized Indy looked like Dumbledore, but we all know McCartney is God, so it must be true; it's on the internet. 

https://youtu.be/I3M9iYfdDzo?si=j8vOaFQXKZjprHBn

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #3731 on: March 25, 2024, 09:57:56 AM »
Ok. But we’re vanquishing darkness still in this round right? Just with orcs?

No, this round we just vanquish good taste with orcs. Next round we vanquish darkness.

This Is a bonus round.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #3732 on: March 25, 2024, 10:01:53 AM »
 :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3733 on: March 25, 2024, 10:03:01 AM »
Ok. I’ll get all caught up when I’m home on my computer.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #3734 on: March 25, 2024, 10:20:00 AM »
Indy, does it have to be pure orc or can it be a blend?

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3735 on: March 25, 2024, 10:20:09 AM »
No, this round we just vanquish good taste with orcs. Next round we vanquish darkness.

This Is a bonus round.

And we send to Podaar?

And what is "pure orc"?  I think I'm going to be in trouble in this round! :) :) :) :) :)

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #3736 on: March 25, 2024, 10:27:53 AM »
All orc vocals or can there be some clean vocal in there as well.

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3737 on: March 25, 2024, 10:34:29 AM »
My-son-on-a-popsicle-stick! Have some faith in yourselves, people. Abraham didn't have so many questions about Isaac! "Do you want him bent backward or forward over the altar...or should I burn him at the stake?" No...

OFFER UP TWO SACRIFICES OF ORC MUSIC FOR MY JUDGEMENT OF YOUR FIRST BORN!
No clues will be offered.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3738 on: March 25, 2024, 10:35:24 AM »
All orc vocals or can there be some clean vocal in there as well.

HAHAHA, I understood the "pure" part, I didn't (and still don't) understand the "orc" part!  :) :) :)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #3739 on: March 25, 2024, 10:39:32 AM »
ooh yeah a bogus round :2metal:

i will try but my taste in orcs is Too Powerful For You so
and i assume you want songs with majority orc vocals, not just "one little bit and the rest is clean-sung"?

also yeah i sorta figured this would be my worst-scoring song but i had literally nothing to lose so ehh  :lol

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3740 on: March 25, 2024, 10:51:37 AM »

HAHAHA, I understood the "pure" part, I didn't (and still don't) understand the "orc" part!  :) :) :)
I believe that's what these kids are calling heavy music nowadays (with harsh vocals).
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #3741 on: March 25, 2024, 10:52:05 AM »
Yes, my son. Try to find vocals that will please Indi...convert him, so to speak.
:hefdaddy
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni

• DTF.org Member
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

• DTF.org Member
And sent... :myungwoot:
aka Puppies_On_Acid