Author Topic: Shadow Ninja's Homestuck roulette: obama's rap solo  (Read 34086 times)

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
4/10 time!
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Most of these are pretty self-explanatory.

LOL WUT?   :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
  • Transcribing Existence Rivets
TAC, in your gif Dave is in a pot of stew being made by idiot salamanders on LOHAC, crying (because of the onions), while talking to an alien using his iShades. Honestly, yours is one of the more easily comprehensible ones.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
No one is coming into my personal recording rave.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
TAC, in your gif Dave is in a pot of stew being made by idiot salamanders on LOHAC, crying (because of the onions), while talking to an alien using his iShades. Honestly, yours is one of the more easily comprehensible ones.

:lol

And I was just about to guess that! :lol

So he's not crying because he's in a pot of stew, it's really just the onions? :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
So mine is clearly two murders by a guy who suffers schizophrenia and takes hats and shoes as trophy's from his victims.  10/10.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Fuck it. I love it.  My poor wife will have to deal with me with recoding equipment in the bedroom with me blending drinks to keep me going.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
Fuck it. I love it.  My poor wife will have to deal with me with recoding equipment in the bedroom with me blending drinks to keep me going.

Actually that's not recording equipment. That's a punch designix you can use to generate punch cards to feed into the totem lathe, from which you can lathe totems to alchemize physical items from using the alchemiter. This is pretty simple stuff. I'm worried that you guys are struggling with this.

So mine is clearly two murders by a guy who suffers schizophrenia and takes hats and shoes as trophy's from his victims.  10/10.

This is a surprisingly accurate assessment though. :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Dude. I love that movie.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Dude. I love that movie.

What movie? Was someone talking about a movie?

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Dude. I love that movie.

Imitation Game. A fantastic movie. 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Dude. I love that movie.

Never heard of it.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
It's a fantastic movie.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Yep....never heard of it.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
oh that knower album is pretty good
good picks from it too

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
Black and purple are their primary colors, so I suppose that tracks. 

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!

Most of these are pretty self-explanatory.

LOL WUT?   :lol

For once, I'm with Tim.  :) :) :)

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Dude. I love that movie.

Never heard of it.
You can probably stop posting this phrase at this point.

BTW, I haven't seen this much Homestuck stuff since 2016 or so lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
Everyone else's, though.... rich in metaphorical meaning
« Reply #474 on: January 22, 2024, 10:08:51 AM »
Well that's when it ended. I'm just a big fan.

Also, Stadler and TAC, I'll come clean here and admit your gifs are totally meaningless and have nothing to do with your songs. I just found the idea of you guys looking at those pictures and trying to understand what the fuck they were saying to be really funny.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
 :rollin

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: Everyone else's, though.... rich in metaphorical meaning
« Reply #477 on: January 22, 2024, 11:31:22 AM »
Well that's when it ended. I'm just a big fan.
Totally cool, my oldest was really into it.  I just took a stab in the dark at that year lol

Also, Stadler and TAC, I'll come clean here and admit your gifs are totally meaningless and have nothing to do with your songs. I just found the idea of you guys looking at those pictures and trying to understand what the fuck they were saying to be really funny.
Glorious

:clap:
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
I'll give you props for that.  I even went back to the lyric sheet of Weltschmerz to see if I missed something.... 

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #479 on: January 22, 2024, 02:26:16 PM »

I mean..

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #480 on: January 22, 2024, 03:58:41 PM »

Mission accomplished.

Offline Shadow Ninja 2.0

• Heir Transparent
Results may be tonight if I finish writing them, otherwise they'll be tomorrow evening.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
 :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
I tried reading a tad about Homestuck and it seems like things get complicated and weird fast, but how far off am I if I posit that Homestuck is kind of the next generation equivalent to Homestar Runner, but more sci-fi and macabre?

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
I tried reading a tad about Homestuck and it seems like things get complicated and weird fast, but how far off am I if I posit that Homestuck is kind of the next generation equivalent to Homestar Runner, but more sci-fi and macabre?
From what little I know about both, that may be accurate.

FYI I mentioned the Homestuck shenanigans to my oldest and she said "Homestuck WTF? Who is talking about THAT?"  I lol'd

BTW she is a huge fan.  She just hasn't heard anyone talk about it in forever.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Wait…WTF is Homestyle Runner now?

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son

Here we go again.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
on my own....

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
Hey Strong Bad, you jumped over some of my busses
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni

Dude, I'm as lost as you are.