Author Topic: Spotify........convert me. v.I guess I'm converted.  (Read 7259 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Spotify........convert me.
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2023, 05:40:07 PM »
I don't have a pet.  :'(

But you are the Wolf King!!

Are you high right now Luke?
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2023, 05:46:23 PM »

No, but it is nearly 1am here, and I'm off to bed.

I'll tell you all about Bluetooth tomorrow, it's gonna blow your mind.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2023, 05:47:39 PM »

No, but it is nearly 1am here, and I'm off to bed.

I'll tell you all about Bluetooth tomorrow, it's gonna blow your mind.

:lol  Sleep well man!

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2023, 06:50:30 PM »
It's that British toothpaste they use. 

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2023, 06:54:50 PM »
It's that British toothpaste they use.

None?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2023, 08:59:57 PM »
One more question.  Do people play Sportify through their phones in their car?  If so, how the fuck do you do that?
If your car stereo doesn't have Bluetooth it probably has an aux input? That's how we did it 20 years ago. :lol

Online HOF

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2023, 09:31:10 PM »
One more question.  Do people play Sportify through their phones in their car?  If so, how the fuck do you do that?
If your car stereo doesn't have Bluetooth it probably has an aux input? That's how we did it 20 years ago. :lol

I had a car where I used a tape deck converter that hooked up to my first iphone.

Offline faizoff

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2023, 09:40:43 PM »

I had a car where I used a tape deck converter that hooked up to my first iphone.

I used to use that tape deck coverter too. I ditched it later because it started becoming too noisy.

I bought a new stereo for the car but didn't choose bluetooth because they were still not super reliable at the time. I use the aux output cable to connect to my phone now. Sound is really great.

I do use YouTube music and stuff that's on my phone. I like a mix of streaming and songs on my phone with an SD card.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2023, 03:17:40 AM »
Yeah pretty sure my car has Bluetooth.  I'll have a look tomorrow.  If you don't see me online for a couple of days you'll know why.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2023, 04:28:25 AM »
Kade. I bought a mount for my phone too. I love cranking my music in my truck using my Bluetooth. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2023, 04:39:14 AM »
If I can work it out, Spotify will have another customer.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2023, 04:41:10 AM »

My 2007 has neither.  :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2023, 04:48:46 AM »
Can we just label this the "Fogey, Old as Mould Thread 2.0' and be done with it? :rollin

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2023, 05:05:52 AM »
Can we just label this the "Fogey, Old as Mould Thread 2.0' and be done with it? :rollin

Hey!  Go back to bed will ya!

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2023, 05:18:35 AM »

My 2007 has neither.  :lol

This is my shocked face. 

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2023, 03:10:25 AM »
Yeah pretty sure my car has Bluetooth.  I'll have a look tomorrow.  If you don't see me online for a couple of days you'll know why.

Holy shit!  I got this to work!  :eek

Realised today I already have an account so will be getting the premium I guess.  Can't believe it works, my mind is blown.  I can play any album at anytime in my car, I know you will all laugh but this is outrageous to me!

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2023, 03:14:08 AM »

Realised today I already have an account so will be getting the premium I guess.  Can't believe it works, my mind is blown.  I can play any album at anytime in my car, I know you will all kaugh but this is outrageous to me!

Who are you, how have you come into possession of this account and - above all - what have you done of our mate?

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2023, 03:20:01 AM »

Realised today I already have an account so will be getting the premium I guess.  Can't believe it works, my mind is blown.  I can play any album at anytime in my car, I know you will all kaugh but this is outrageous to me!

Who are you, how have you come into possession of this account and - above all - what have you done of our mate?

The fogey brain has taken over. All technology is now Sorcery.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2023, 03:21:21 AM »

I'm trying to kill that prick........he's a tough fucker.  :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2023, 03:22:57 AM »

The fogey brain has taken over. All technology is now Sorcery.

Right now, I feel like how David fucking Copperfield felt when he got Claudia Schiffer.  I am a magician!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2023, 04:24:49 AM »

Realised today I already have an account so will be getting the premium I guess.  Can't believe it works, my mind is blown.  I can play any album at anytime in my car, I know you will all laugh but this is outrageous to me!

You've just unlocked the TAC achievement badge.  :lol
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2023, 04:26:51 AM »

When does Tim get his then?  :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2023, 04:30:29 AM »

When he gets a car that was made in the last decade!   :lol :lol :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2023, 04:31:22 AM »
That son of a bitch gonna be waiting a while on that badge then.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2023, 04:33:15 AM »

When he gets a car that was made in the last decade!   :lol :lol :lol

So true!   :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2023, 04:34:43 AM »
Just like that he pops up out of fucking nowhere.

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2023, 06:06:34 AM »

:lol
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline faizoff

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2023, 07:50:19 AM »

I had that same feeling when I first got an mp3 player some 20 years back and thought Holy Shit, I can listen to anything from my entire library on the go.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2023, 09:11:45 AM »
As far as streaming goes I have both Apple music, which I pay $9.99 a month for, and Spotify which I'm on my BIL's acct.  I find Spotify a lot harder to use than Apple and basically never use it.  I saw earlier in the thread people talking about data usage and the such.  Doesn't Spotify let you download songs so you don't have to stream them and use data plus have connectivity issues?  Apple does let you download.  I'm guessing if you end your Apple subscription all the downloads disappear.

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2023, 11:03:18 AM »
As far as streaming goes I have both Apple music, which I pay $9.99 a month for, and Spotify which I'm on my BIL's acct.  I find Spotify a lot harder to use than Apple and basically never use it.  I saw earlier in the thread people talking about data usage and the such.  Doesn't Spotify let you download songs so you don't have to stream them and use data plus have connectivity issues?  Apple does let you download.  I'm guessing if you end your Apple subscription all the downloads disappear.

If you decide to stop paying, you'll lose access to your downloads in both cases. The thing that bugs me a bit is that every song or album you download hogs space on your device. I'm thinking it might be smoother to go for a phone with 1TB of space and just throw in your music from your own files.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2023, 01:20:38 PM »

If you decide to stop paying, you'll lose access to your downloads in both cases. The thing that bugs me a bit is that every song or album you download hogs space on your device. I'm thinking it might be smoother to go for a phone with 1TB of space and just throw in your music from your own files.

I was thinking of downloading the albums I'd want for the car or when I'm out running at home through wifi saving the data but phone space is definitely something I didn't give any thought too.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2023, 01:34:38 PM »
Wolf, wouldn't it be much easier just to put a CD in the CD player in the car.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2023, 01:36:10 PM »
Wolf, wouldn't it be much easier just to put a CD in the CD player in the car.

That will ALWAYS be the easiest way my friend, no question.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2023, 01:39:38 PM »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2023, 01:42:10 PM »
It's just so hard to justify the money on them.  You'd think CD prices would come down these days to try and somewhat keep the old school guys buying them and havw them try and compete with streaming but it seems like the just go up in price.