Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Jordan Rudess  (Read 562 times)

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
Happy Birthday, Jordan Rudess
« on: November 04, 2023, 09:16:23 AM »
67 years young today  :o

Could this have been one of a hundred factors regarding the recent turn of events?

'Cheers' to The Wizard.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 10:11:36 AM by DragonAttack »
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Happy Birthday, Jordon Rudess
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2023, 09:20:45 AM »
“He’s older”

“No, he’s older..”
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Happy Birthday, Jordon Rudess
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2023, 09:49:16 AM »
 :lol :rollin
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
Re: Happy Birthday, Jordan Rudess
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 01:47:08 PM »
happy birthday jordan rudess! hope you have an amazing day filled with music and joy. your skills on the keyboard are truly mesmerizing and have added a unique dimension to dream theater's sound. your contributions to the world of progressive rock and metal are immeasurable. i've been a fan of dream theater for years, and your talent has always stood out to me. your ability to blend classical influences with rock and metal is nothing short of incredible. i've had the pleasure of seeing dream theater live a few times, and your performances have always left me in awe.

it's not just your technical prowess that impresses me, but also your creative approach to music. your keyboard solos and textures add depth and complexity to dream theater's music, and it's always a treat to listen to your solo work as well. as a fellow musician, i can appreciate the dedication and hard work that goes into honing your craft. your passion for music is evident in every note you play. i hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration and continue to inspire musicians and fans around the world with your talent.
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Re: Happy Birthday, Jordan Rudess
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2023, 02:39:26 PM »
Happy birthday, Jordan.

I hope your birthday is all you want it to be.

I look forward to number 68. I will be waiting.