News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

Jamesman Roulette 3.0 - Post-roulette: And now I go exploring...

Started by Jamesman42, October 29, 2023, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

jingle.boy

Iris Divine - The Acolyte.

Timbo

Barock Project - Happy to See You

Joseph
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

TAC

Kingfisher SkyLitho
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TAC

TAC

Jamesman42

Updated

??: Steven Wilson – To The Bone
??: _nt__ R__n – Ne_ _or__ ___t_on
??: Pain of Salvation – Reasons
??: _r. _e_t_er – __n__o_
LithoJazzoSphere: Kingfisher Sky – To Turn the Tables
??: Steven Wilson – Pariah
Stadler: Deep Purple – Birds of Prey
??: Nine Inch Nails – _ess T__n
??: Kepler Ten – Time and Tide
??: Iris Divine – The Acolyte
??: Barock Project – Happy to See You
??: Mastodon – Roots Remain
??: __s__e__ – T__e ____
??: s_ee____es___es – _or__s ____
??: Nothing More – ___e _n / ___e O_t

Guessed letters: qxzeorsbtn

Participants
1. jingle.boy
2. puppies on crack
3. ariichisgoingdown
4. luke
5. lonedaddy
6. reaper
7. litho
8. faizoff
9. TACK
10. romdrums
11. vmadera
12. tomislav
13. stadler
14. King TuaTheGoat
15. Sacul
\o\ lol /o/

TAC

faizoff

King Postwhore

Chad was wrong about my song.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

TAC

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

TAC

TAC

faizoff

Nin song is Less Than. Was very close to sending either NIN or Steven Wilson.

jingle.boy

Jamesman42

Since my Dolphins won yesterday, have a W!
First impressions are written up.
Also, close to heading to bed and will be back on tomorrow afternoon.

??: Mr. Weather – Kingdom
Sacul: Nine Inch Nails – Less Than
??: Iris Divine – The Acolyte
??: Mastodon – Roots Remain
??: _as__e_a – Ta_e Awa_
??: sleepmakeswaves – Worlds Away
??: Nothing More – _a_e _n / _a_e O_t

Guessed letters: qxzeorsbtnwa

Participants
1. jingle.boy
2. puppies on crack
3. ariichisgoingdown
4. luke
5. lonedaddy
6. reaper
7. litho
8. faizoff
9. TACK
10. romdrums
11. vmadera
12. tomislav
13. stadler
14. King TuaTheGoat
15. Sacul
\o\ lol /o/

LithoJazzoSphere

Mr.Weather - "Kingdom". 

sleepmakeswaves - "Worlds Away". 

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Tomislav95

Did Luke send Mastodon? A great pick :tup
Whoever sent PoS - wtf? Not nearly the best song on the album :o it could be my least favorite tbh, but I still quite like it. It's interesting, I'll give you that.

twosuitsluke

Quote from: Tomislav95 on November 21, 2023, 02:30:41 AM
Whoever sent PoS - wtf? Not nearly the best song on the album :o it could be my least favorite tbh, but I still quite like it. It's interesting, I'll give you that.

I did! Can't believe no one has sent a song from this album, in this roulette or the last!

I agree with you about Reasons. It's kind of a weird pick, and although I don't dislike it, there are way better songs and it could be kinda off putting.
Quote from: ariich on November 07, 2023, 12:38:53 PMJust popping in to say Luke, you were right.

Tomislav95

Quote from: twosuitsluke on November 21, 2023, 02:36:39 AM

I did! Can't believe no one has sent a song from this album, in this roulette or the last!

I agree with you about Reasons. It's kind of a weird pick, and although I don't dislike it, there are way better songs and it could be kinda off putting.
I'm trying to send less obvious stuff in this roulette, it worked out pretty well so far.

And for Pos, I guess the sender had reasons, the reasons, these are the reasons, reasons to send it :neverusethis:

twosuitsluke

Quote from: Tomislav95 on November 21, 2023, 02:40:26 AM
Quote from: twosuitsluke on November 21, 2023, 02:36:39 AM

I'm trying to send less obvious stuff in this roulette, it worked out pretty well so far.

And for Pos, I guess the sender had reasons, the reasons, these are the reasons, reasons to send it :neverusethis:

One - Because they fill this roulette up with disgust
Two - Because they wear the host down
Three - Because they don't understand a good submission
Four - Because they hate every motherfucking word the host writes
Quote from: ariich on November 07, 2023, 12:38:53 PMJust popping in to say Luke, you were right.

Jamesman42

Who sent what?

??: Steven Wilson – To The Bone
??: Until Rain – New World Fiction
??: Mr. Weather – Kingdom
Sacul: Nine Inch Nails – Less Than
faizoff: Iris Divine – The Acolyte
twosuitsluke: Mastodon – Roots Remain
??: Vasudeva – Take Away
??: sleepmakeswaves – Worlds Away
??: Nothing More – Fade In / Fade Out

Participants
1. jingle.boy
2. puppies on crack
3. ariichisgoingdown
4. luke
5. lonedaddy
6. reaper
7. litho
8. faizoff
9. TACK
10. romdrums
11. vmadera
12. tomislav
13. stadler
14. King TuaTheGoat
15. Sacul
\o\ lol /o/

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Evermind

Quote from: Train of Naught on May 28, 2020, 10:57:25 PMThis first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

jingle.boy

If Barock Project wasn't King, then I've got no idea.

sleepmakeswaves seems like a Puppies thing.
Until Rain - Rom
Pain of Salvation - Victor
Kepler 10 - Tomi
Mr. Weather - Reaper
Steven Wilson - lonestar
Iris Divine - Faizoff
Nothing More - TAC

0/8  :metal

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Lonk

Quote from: jingle.boy on November 21, 2023, 09:40:38 AM

Pain of Salvation - Victor

One of those bands I know the name, never heard their music. Honestly, I half expected to get them in my roulette lol