Jamesman Roulette 3.0 - Post-roulette: And now I go exploring...

Started by Jamesman42, October 29, 2023, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

TAC

Quote from: Jamesman42 on January 29, 2024, 02:07:15 PM
My bad, I thought people may have lost interest

I usually never let my Hangmans go more than 24 hours. 48 hours is the absolute max.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

faizoff

Ton of things going on my place, so didn't have time to partake.

9 or 11?

Jamesman42

Reading these first impressions, good luck to you all, I swear the first time hearing stuff and then 5 listens later, they feel like different songs.

Quote from: lonestar on January 29, 2024, 02:08:20 PM
14?

No sir

Quote from: TAC on January 29, 2024, 02:08:32 PM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on January 29, 2024, 02:07:15 PM
My bad, I thought people may have lost interest

I usually never let my Hangmans go more than 24 hours. 48 hours is the absolute max.

Oh, maybe I read the room wrong then. My bad!

Quote from: TAC on January 29, 2024, 02:09:37 PM
3, 8, or maybe 15

Quote from: faizoff on January 29, 2024, 02:10:11 PM
Ton of things going on my place, so didn't have time to partake.

9 or 11?

No worries, I think I was overthinking (it's my best talent).

Also, neither!
\o\ lol /o/

Sacul

Jamesman42

Quote from: Sacul on January 29, 2024, 02:15:32 PM
14? My song title literally translates to Fire :lol

It makes me happy that you got what I was going for  :laugh:
\o\ lol /o/

LithoJazzoSphere

Yeah, that's a hurdy gurdy, an instrument I've been becoming increasingly fascinated with in the past year. 

Quote from: Jamesman42 on January 29, 2024, 02:14:27 PM
I think I was overthinking (it's my best talent).

:hifive:

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

aka Puppies_On_Acid
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Quote from: HOF on April 02, 2024, 07:30:16 AMDerek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not KingThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

King Postwhore

TAC

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

King Postwhore

Jamesman42

I may have been tired or otherwise inebriated when I wrote yours :lol
\o\ lol /o/

TAC

Well, he was tired or otherwise inebriated when he sent it..

King Postwhore

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Jamesman42

Reposting before bed

The Great Discord – The Aging Man   Puppies   This sounds like an interesting mix of genres, heavy yet light.
2   A more mature sound from a heavy, seasoned band.
Nord – The Only Way to Reach the Surface   TAC   I didn't think a long song could sustain so much energy and so many ideas. Impressive!
Cellar Darling – The Spell   Litho   That isn't a guitar/bass/keyboard/drum! But it sounds good.
Port Noir – Old Fashioned   Tomislav   The music in the verses is so cool and modern sounding.
Mile Marker Zero – Propaganda   King   This starts off like a nice, simple song, and heads more into DT instrumental territory.
Trident – Ambivalent   lonestar   Hard rock suits this genre more than metal does imo.
8   It wanders where it wants for a long time, and the time flies.
Another Sky – Only Rain   ReaperKK   Softer song with moody undertones and a good drum to drive it along, very nice feeling.
10   A wall of big, full sounds and energy.
11   Wowee that is some nice hitting poppy feel-goody stuff.
M83 – Earth to Sea   faizoff   First listen was while high and I got lost in it, the music felt so blended together and ethereal. It was fun!
13   You send lots of straightforward stuff, and this is one of the better ones.
El Mato a un Policia Motorizado – Fuego   Sacul   This song is fire!
The Circle of Wonders – Pinned to the Coat of a Deadman   jingle.boy   The long outro is the best part, rest is good too.
\o\ lol /o/

King Postwhore

Lol. You know.  Listen with your description. Maybe it opens my mind.

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

ReaperKK

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Stadler