Author Topic: DTForums' unofficially official Plug.dj (now Deepcut.fm) room. Come chat.  (Read 463 times)

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
So with the news of Portnoy rejoining the band I thought I'd post this over here, as well as the General Music forum (yes, a completely shamless plug). For those who dont know, we've been hosting DTF listening sessions, for one and all to join, for a while now. These listening sessions are something we've been doing over in General Music off and on for 7 years.

For those not familiar with it, Plug.dj (as it used to be called, now Deepcut.fm) was a chat site with rooms in which you play music via Youtube/Soundcloud and chat. Anybody can join the DJ Queue and put on a track they like, making a playlist first so the first song from it will be the one played when your turn comes. You can also grab some tunes you like and save them on another playlist so you can check them later. It's really great for discovering music, shooting the shit, and just having fun. I love it.

Historically we have planned some sessions in advance, to do listening parties for albums/special occasions. Todays news is one such occasion and it'd be good to get some people in to chat, in real time, about Portnoy's return, whilst jamming some tunes.

I'll be there for a few hours jamming some tunes, with some other regulars, if anybody wants to join us. All are welcome, just be respectful.

Since there's quite a wide variety of tastes around here, you'll be pleasantly surprised with what you might hear.

Below is a link to the DTF Room. You need to create an account to be able to use the chat, as well as create a playlist and join the DJ Queue. I'll be around to answer questions, and some other regulars will also be able to help if anyone needs it.

https://deepcut.fm/652b54b5270237001d4c857e

Come jam out some tunes and discuss today's hot news (or not) :lol

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Me, Evermind and Vmadera00 jamming in here right now.