Author Topic: in celebration of TheHoveringSojourn808's 500th post on these precious forums  (Read 2682 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Going through this thread was made tolerable solely by the fact that I'm getting paid overtime wages to do it.

??? @bosk1 when do I start getting paid to read threads?

It happens at 25k posts...

So not only am I getting fucked over at my day job, it's happening here too?!  :censored
Yeah, you should be getting all kinds of back pay.

Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Going through this thread was made tolerable solely by the fact that I'm getting paid overtime wages to do it.

??? @bosk1 when do I start getting paid to read threads?

It happens at 25k posts...

So not only am I getting fucked over at my day job, it's happening here too?!  :censored

Tell Bosk that if you don't get back pay....you're gonna get payback.

fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
First thing I thought of when I read the title is that if this was over at the old mp.com, Weymo would zoom in with a BOHICA and zero out the post count. It was one of those unwritten rules, don't make threads about your post count. I just found it humorous, more than anything.

And THS808, don't get strung out on the 'other accounts' thing. It's become a running joke. It's not done out of spite. You already have a thing here. Consider it an honor.
beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
that makes me feel better, thank you!
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
First thing I thought of when I read the title is that if this was over at the old mp.com, Weymo would zoom in with a BOHICA and zero out the post count. It was one of those unwritten rules, don't make threads about your post count. I just found it humorous, more than anything.

And THS808, don't get strung out on the 'other accounts' thing. It's become a running joke. It's not done out of spite. You already have a thing here. Consider it an honor.

I second that.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

I second that.

Pretty much.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
that makes me feel better, thank you!
You're welcome.  To the both of you.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption

Yeah, it's the unintentional/intentional? hilarity of it being presented like it's an epic journey of years/decades, but for an account that started two months ago, when some of us have been involved here in some form or another for decades.  But the content itself obviously has thought put into it and isn't just "look at my post count", so it's perfectly fine to me.