Author Topic: The TAC Back To School Roulette V.7 Schools Out!!!  (Read 54535 times)

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Re: The TAC Back To School Roulette V.7 Current Events Main Assignment Grades!!!
« Reply #2695 on: October 26, 2023, 07:43:31 PM »
I'm actually pretty happy with my scores this round, although it's not enough to move me up in contention. I'm fairly disappointed in myself this roulette. :yeahright

You had to realize what you were doing when you sent Nile.   :lol
I did, but at the same time I had a slim hope of Tim looking past the brutalness of the track and focused more on the ripping solos and amazing drums. I did second guess myself right up to the point where I just said, "screw it", and just went with it.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Hey Stadler, your PM inbox is full.
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: The TAC Back To School Roulette V.7 Current Events Main Assignment Grades!!!
« Reply #2696 on: October 26, 2023, 07:45:08 PM »
I'm actually pretty happy with my scores this round, although it's not enough to move me up in contention. I'm fairly disappointed in myself this roulette. :yeahright

I did, but at the same time I had a slim hope of Tim looking past the brutalness of the track and focused more on the ripping solos and amazing drums. I did second guess myself right up to the point where I just said, "screw it", and just went with it.

I thought it was funny that Puppies and Luke both tried to out brutal each other and sent me the same damn song. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2697 on: October 26, 2023, 07:56:46 PM »

I thought it was funny that Puppies and Luke both tried to out brutal each other and sent me the same damn song. :lol
I mean, Glasser sent Cannibal Corpse, so.....
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2698 on: October 26, 2023, 07:58:12 PM »
It's all in good fun, but I've been sent some fucked up stuff in this roulette. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #2699 on: October 26, 2023, 08:02:07 PM »

Well, his ban-list has a conspicuous dearth of non-melodic/prog tech death, and it seems clear why.   :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2700 on: October 26, 2023, 08:07:19 PM »
It's all in good fun, but I've been sent some fucked up stuff in this roulette. :lol

To a fucked up leader.  :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2701 on: October 26, 2023, 08:08:47 PM »

To a fucked up leader.  :lol

You just been sitting there all day waiting for just the right time to make a post?
 :lol

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2702 on: October 26, 2023, 08:16:07 PM »
No.  It just came naturally. It's a gift.  :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2703 on: October 26, 2023, 08:19:23 PM »
It must be difficult to be so talented.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2704 on: October 26, 2023, 08:23:01 PM »
No. It's actually a blessing. I get to roast the ones I love.

Bro hug.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2705 on: October 26, 2023, 08:25:02 PM »

Offline Lethean

« Reply #2706 on: October 26, 2023, 08:32:53 PM »
Sent!  :angel:

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #2707 on: October 26, 2023, 10:52:18 PM »

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #2708 on: October 27, 2023, 05:04:44 AM »

I regret nothing.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2709 on: October 27, 2023, 12:26:12 PM »
Got half of the Final Exams. Don't procrastinate.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #2710 on: October 27, 2023, 01:22:58 PM »

Rocky V!  :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2711 on: October 28, 2023, 09:29:49 AM »
I need some music people. I’m gonna have writeups done on the first half soon!!

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #2712 on: October 28, 2023, 09:39:10 AM »
I'm mentally working on it, just not physically working on it.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2713 on: October 28, 2023, 01:02:32 PM »
Then you shouldn't have given us until Monday, should you. :P

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2714 on: October 28, 2023, 01:07:42 PM »

It's not like the theme of this round snuck up on anyone.  It's been known for a couple of months!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #2715 on: October 28, 2023, 01:11:11 PM »

It's not like the theme of this round snuck up on anyone.  It's been known for a couple of months!
So have all the rounds but many players like to see the latest results before choosing what to send next.

The "send by Monday" rule has also been the weekly pattern for a couple of months. :P

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2716 on: October 28, 2023, 01:16:46 PM »
Seriously, it's all good. I have the first 9 in the books pretty much. Basically cutting the round in two halves will pretty much ensure Final Grades on time.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #2717 on: October 28, 2023, 01:22:32 PM »
Plus you have time to go listen to City Burials while you're waiting for more EPs.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2718 on: October 28, 2023, 01:24:48 PM »
Plus you have time to go listen to City Burials while you're waiting for more EPs.

I'm going to finish scoring the ones I have. ;D

Offline nick_z

« Reply #2719 on: October 28, 2023, 01:32:14 PM »

Absolutely! You know you want to, Tim!  :biggrin:

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2720 on: October 28, 2023, 01:37:27 PM »

The hell I do! :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2721 on: October 28, 2023, 01:42:18 PM »
Will have my songs finalised in a few hours.  Need to listen through my options one more time on my morning run I think.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #2722 on: October 28, 2023, 02:00:53 PM »

He totally does.  He just doesn't want to admit it.

Plus shouldn't the EPs maybe sit with you a few days and be listened to a bunch of times before they're scored? 

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2723 on: October 28, 2023, 02:06:13 PM »

Plus shouldn't the EPs maybe sit with you a few days and be listened to a bunch of times before they're scored?
I mean, he's had my EP for a month now, so...
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2724 on: October 28, 2023, 02:07:25 PM »

Speaking of maybe we should've taken our time with it... :P

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2725 on: October 28, 2023, 02:09:34 PM »

I did. I spent a whole week on it with different iterations. That EP is 25 minutes of awesomeness.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #2726 on: October 28, 2023, 02:52:21 PM »
Finalising mine now. Man, this 25 minute Tim limit has meant I had to cut some truly awesome stuff.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #2727 on: October 28, 2023, 03:23:08 PM »
Seriously, it's all good. I have the first 9 in the books pretty much. Basically cutting the round in two halves will pretty much ensure Final Grades on time.

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #2728 on: October 28, 2023, 04:20:03 PM »

I did. I spent a whole week on it with different iterations. That EP is 25 minutes of awesomeness.

It's still not beating the first 25 minutes of songs that Kade thought up in less than 5 minutes.  :p   Nor are mine that I technically started thinking about over a year ago.   :lol

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2729 on: October 28, 2023, 04:58:05 PM »

It's still not beating the first 25 minutes of songs that Kade thought up in less than 5 minutes.  :p   Nor are mine that I technically started thinking about over a year ago.   :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid