Author Topic: Ahsoka  (Read 7573 times)

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
Re: Ahsoka
« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2023, 08:36:25 AM »
Maybe Hera has a falling out with the new republic, which would explain why she's not part of the resistance. I had forgotten about Ghost being in that final scene.

I like the idea of Ahsoka and Baylan joining Anakin as the new father, son, and daughter.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2023, 09:51:46 AM »
I like the idea of Ahsoka and Baylan joining Anakin as the new father, son, and daughter.

It makes sense that this 'could' be the direction they're heading....especially since the original Father told Anakin that he had to assume his place as the next Father willingly. At the time he wasn't ready to do so....it seems now that he's dead and has nothing better to do maybe he's contemplating it  :lol
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2023, 06:41:49 AM »
Great ending to the season. I have to admit, I was getting a bit bummed at some of the nitpicks here, so I tuned out for a bit to just enjoy the season. And I really did. If you were a fan of Rebels, it's just so perfect. It reminded me why The Clone Wars and Rebels were just so good.

Really looking forward to see where they go. My guess...Ahsoka and Sabine do their own thing under the Ahsoka banner for a bit. Then the story line with Hera, Ezra, Thrawn, etc., will continue in another show.

Ultimately, I think it's pretty clear (IMO) that this tale is showing how Thrawn reanimates The Emperor, using the Sisters. Which in turn, gives rise to the sequel movie trilogy. And my guess is, Ezra and Thrawn perish.

I did the same when it came to Game of Thrones and now Wheel of Time.  The nitpicking drives me crazy, so I just ignore it or don't participate in conversations and enjoy the journey the show takes you on. 

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2024, 09:26:12 AM »
Just finished last night.

That was fun lol
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.