Author Topic: Any toy collectors here on DTF? *Official* Toy Collector Thread  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Any toy collectors here on DTF? *Official* Toy Collector Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2023, 02:04:15 PM »
Here are the bulk of my toys (my office). I have the truck collection on another wall, and some more hobby-grade stuff on display in my basement. That second pic is from when I first started building out my work area.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2023, 06:06:18 PM »
That's a nice, clean setup Chino.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2023, 07:48:02 PM »
For real. I wanna get some nice shelves for my magic collection and commander decks.

Offline PMSummer

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2023, 12:07:12 PM »
Props for that sweet collection you've got there chino. Your room setup is seriously cool – I love how everything's displayed. It's like a mini-museum!

On another note, I see your pops. My son's all into those funky pops... He's got shelves full of them, but I gotta admit, I'm a bit disappointed. They all seem like such a cash grab – same basic design, just different characters slapped on. Doesn't quite have that unique feel like collectibles used to have.

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2023, 12:39:52 PM »
Forgot to mention that I have a set of Funko Pop figures of Run-DMC.  All three members. 

Oh, I got those from a Secret Santa here!  They have pride of place in my office at work.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Memory flows...like a river.
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2023, 01:35:53 PM »
Forgot to mention that I have a set of Funko Pop figures of Run-DMC.  All three members. 

Oh, I got those from a Secret Santa here!  They have pride of place in my office at work.

That's awesome!

I am getting some things set up so I can share my photos on my own web domains. Once I have that all taken care of, and the new blinds and black out curtains up on my window of the Bat Cave, I'll share some pics.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - At the printer! Out in May 2024!

Pre-order now at www.roadstomadness.com!