Author Topic: Introducing "Riffler" - Instant Copyright-Free Guitar Riffs (endorsed by DT)  (Read 793 times)

Offline The Letter M

“The technology powering Riffler is extremely impressive and innovative, and I’m sure all of you will be just as amazed.”- Jordan Rudess

Riffler is a unique app and plugin that instantly creates unlimited copyright-free guitar riffs. It’s extremely simple to use, but also offers endless customization options for advanced users.

https://www.facebook.com/100044456258493/posts/pfbid0wBB2jPQExppoFrTFn5xiUoM8Pe9dWFD8MFvto4L3Z3uW9roruGdWGk7zpesopMbil/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I'm sure guitarists will *love* this. Very interesting that the DT page is promoting this, but it's endorsed by Rudess so I guess they'll promote it regardless, but I wonder what JP thinks of AI guitar riffs...

-Marc.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 05:03:16 PM by The Letter M »
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline faizoff

Re: Introducing "Riffler" - Instant Copyright-Free Guitar Riffs
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2023, 08:30:52 AM »
I downloaded the windows demo, it's a fun little program. Good to play around.

https://riffler.app/

"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline WilliamMunny

• Generation Mixtape
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 08:57:14 AM »
As a musician, it is lost upon me why anyone would want to use something like this, but I am beginning to come to grips with the reality that I (and others my age) are essentially a dying breed.

I truly hope the next generation enjoys their AI-infused future. I'll be sure to hang onto my VH and Sabbath records, though ;)

Offline Art

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2023, 03:34:43 PM »
Sounds awful IMO, and the fact that DT is associated with it/promoting it, might be what makes me lose interest in them completely.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 05:05:24 PM »
Sounds awful IMO, and the fact that DT is associated with it/promoting it, might be what makes me lose interest in them completely.

Yeaaaah, I'm not sure how to feel about this. Endorsing AI is like the new endorsing NFTs, and they're both bad for art in general.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Rudess loves technology. Most of his rig is based off his apps. It is fascinating though considering what role the NOMACS play in The Astonishing. This makes that album more fascinating to me based on how we are witnessing how music is gradually AI based.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline The Letter M

Rudess loves technology. Most of his rig is based off his apps. It is fascinating though considering what role the NOMACS play in The Astonishing. This makes that album more fascinating to me based on how we are witnessing how music is gradually AI based.

Yeaaaaah, it's a bit like life imitates art, ironically.

Also, I just noticed that the Dream Theater Facebook page deleted their original post about Riffler. I wonder if there feedback on the post prompted them to remove it?  :lol

-Marc.